Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #916
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Thanks for all the supporting messages, they really have helped my motivation when times are tough.

What will happen to Dani’s redding ass? find out now in ……

PART 54a (329 Parts in total)- part broken into 2

"Please mistress give me what I deserve" Dani pleaded wiggling her ass around.

Amber didn't have to be asked twice, grinning she raised her hand above her head and brought it down on Dani's sore ass, which was now looking as red as the night before with still the bruises and scars, caused by the previous night’s activities.

Hearing the whoosh of Amber hand coming down on her Dani clenched her buttocks, hoping to reduce the pain threshold.

With now only 2 spanks left before Dani had rightfully fore filled her days spanking Amber debated on what she was going to do next. Smiling she asked "Lean further over I want to see how much of a whore you really are.

Without realising what she was doing Dani did as she was asked with only the thinnest piece of material imaginable separating her pink and brown holes from view. Amber grabbed Danis left hand and placed it on her near naked ass before placing the other on the opposite cheek.

"Now spread those cheeks!"

Dani looked puzzled was she really being asked to do this?" she wondered.

""Hurry the f*ck up, we haven't got all day" Amber bellowed.

Hastily Dani followed Amber's instruction and parted her cheeks while trying to pull her g-string out of the holes that they had been pulled up.

"Whack" Amber brought the palm of her hand down over Dani's crack.

"Ooohhhh" shrieked Dani, trying to get used to the pain.

Seeing what Dani had done regarding pulling out her underwear Amber gave her friend a vagina wedgie pulling the material tight up the golden hole. "How do you like that?" she asked. Dani was just about to answer when Amber slapped her pussy rather hard telling her she'd been a good girl.

Smiling Dani believed that everything was over when another spank on her cunt came in quick succession, "Now that's for the one that didn't count earlier" she sniggered glad she'd had a bit of fun out of all the negative activities the night had drawn towards her.

"Can I get up now please?" Dani asked wondering how much seeing her ass in this compromising position must be pleasing some of the other players.

"You ..........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

What will part B reveal?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #917
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, another good chapter!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #918
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Another great part, now time for part B
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:38 PM   #919
shaggy.canada

Thank you it is as a good deversion or treat when stuck working
shaggy.canada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:57 PM   #920
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
Without realising what she was doing Dani did as she was asked with only the thinnest piece of material imaginable separating her pink and brown holes from view.
Her brown hole?

The girls I have seen naked had pink assholes. I guess Dani has to learn how to keep herself clean

I think you should do some special events. Something like this:

Every Member posts are Dare, you print them out and pull randomly one and then you use it in the story.

or you make a puzzle and the results decide about the dare the players have to do.

Or you could make some girls vs boys games. I don't know maybe a puzzle and the users have to answer, if the girls win then the boys (in the story) have to do something bad and if the male forum members win then the girls (in the story) have to do something.

Not today or tomorrow, but whenever you have time for it.

I don't know if you want to talk about this in public but I think you should write some books. You are really talented and you could make a lot of money with that books. I don't know what job you have and how much you earn but I think you should give it a try. I mean there are a lot of people without talent that writes books and make a lot of money with them, then why don't you (a talented person) write a book?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:58 AM   #921
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Another great chapter Rachie. I need more......please
Old 03-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #922
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

Like others have said, a great part and need more
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #923
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

Will Dani be allowed to get up?

Find out now in ……

PART 54b (329 Parts in total)

"Can I get up now please" Dani asked wondering how much seeing her ass in this compromising position must be pleasing some of the other players.

"You may, as long as you tell us what you were feeling like during the 2 exercises" instructed Amber, not wanting to let Dani off to easy.

Knowing that she would be getting nowhere if she didn't Dani understood what she must do. "They will only tease it out of me later if not, she told herself.

"Well at first when David was spanking me I felt quite sore from the other days experience I was unsure how much it would hurt. I had been spanked earlier today which I don't want to go into but this killed, so I was very nervous and not looking forward to any of it. However I felt both David and Amber did an excellent job in keeping me surprised and at times took my mind away from the pain the waiting however was agony.

"It took me totally by surprise when David gave me the first wedgie, It sort of reminded me of school" Dani laughed recalling back her wedgie moments.

"Sorry David but despite the suspense and tease you was giving me I did find Amber was the better spanker" She went on to reveal. "Towards the end I was actually liking the activities quite a lot and was sort of disappointed that they were having to come to an end.

Amber butted in "Get over here I can soon finish things off." this was followed by a roar of laughter.

"So what are we going to do next?" asked Lucy beginning to feel a little tired and letting out a yawn.

"Well I think we should drink up and all go our separate ways, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow" suggested John thinking of all the exciting plans and activities tomorrow would bring.

"Good idea" replied Sarah yawning and starting a long train of yawns.

"Stop that you are making me feel sleepy" Mark stuttered.

"Your always sleepy" laughed Amber as she to let out a huge yawn.

"Yawn rape" laughed Lucy as she stuck her finger in Marks open mouth, resulting in a load of laughter from the players as neither of them had heard the expression before.

The drinks were finished with yet more jokes, riddles and puzzles being set.

PUZZLE

Two friends have a nice meal together, and the bill is £25
The friends pay £15 each, which the Waiter gives to the Cashier
The Cashier hands back £5 to the Waiter
The Waiter keeps £3 as a tip and hands back £1 each

SUMMARY
So, the friends paid $14 each for the meal, for a total of £28. (14X2 = £28)
The Waiter has £3,
And that makes £31. (£28+3)
Q) Where did the other dollar come from?

"Ok I think it's time we parted company" suggested John as he looked at his watch.

Everyone was led out the mansion which they all felt was creepy despite knowing a lot of the weird activities had been set up by John.

"Which way are you walking back" asked .........

TO BE CONTINUED .........

Can you solve the puzzle?

What will happen next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #924
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, good chapter.

The "extra dollar/pound" didn't come from anywhere. The bill is £12.50 each, plus the £1.50 each they gave as a tip (£3 = 2x£1.50). Therefore, they each paid £12.50 + £1.50 which makes £14, so £28 total, which matches the fact they gave £30 and got £2 back.
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #925
italia13calcio
Account Banned

ohhhh good chapter i love it
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #926
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Spoiler:
the friends paid 14 each for a total of 28. 25 of which went to the cashier and 3 of which went to the waiter. they then got back 1 dollar each, and add 2 to 28 that is 30. you counted the waiters tip twice and did not count the money they got back at all.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #927
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great chapter updates Rachie, sorry i haven't been commenting but i have been reading

Spoiler:
There shouldn't be an extra pound, £25 is with the Cashier for the meal, £3 is with the Waiter for the tip and £2 is with the two friends, 25 + 3 + 2 = 30 which is what they gave in total, what i think you have done is incorparated the Waiter's tip twice. I dunno how well i'm explaining it o.o

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #928
amenablerebel

Spoiler:
I've seen this before but I can't remember the exact answer to this. I know it has to do with the waiter's tip. There is still only 30 but it is worded in a way that makes it look like it is 31

Anyways, great part like always
amenablerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:28 PM   #929
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Ohh Rachie, that's one of the oldest jokes. Everybody should know how to fix it.

Quote:
I think I was 12 or 13 when I was at my best friends house and his dad told me this joke. It's actually a simple - + mistake.

They payed £30 (15+15) and they got each 1 back (30-2=28) and £3 made his way to the waiter (28-3=25). If you want to count it back then you have to do it like this:

14+14=28-3 is 25, and that's what they payed.

If you want to know how much they actually had you do it like this: 14+14=28+2 (the £2 they got back from the waiter)=30

14+14+3=31 is wrong because you try to fix the wrong thing. It's hard to explain because I am German and my English is not that good. The £3 are already in that (14+14) £28, the missing thing is the £2 you have to add.
I have another version of the same puzzle:

3 friends are in the mall and they see a nice looking ball. It costs 30$. They check their money and they noticed that they all have only 10$. They decide to buy it with their money together. So they go in and buy it for 30$. Once they are out the cashier noticed that the ball cost only 25$. So he sends a one of his workers after them to give them their 5$ back. The guy thinks that the 3 kids will get angry because they can spit 5$ into 3 so he decides to keep 2$ so all of them can have 1$ each. How much did each of them pay for the ball?

each kid paid 10$ but they got 1 back so they only paid 9$.

Now lets calculate it. 9$+9$+9$=27$ The guy keep 2$-> 27$+2$=29$, where is the 1$?

Edit: By the way...

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:54 PM   #930
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Nice chapter Rachie

Spoiler:
You counted the tip twice, and not the change. The £14 each included the tip, plus £1 each equals £30.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist