Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-19-2015, 02:04 PM   #901
i_will

For the next week you must be diapered and use them for both poo and pee. This includes when out in public and you must sleep in a diaper.

You must wear so for of tight clothing that shows your diaper bulge. If you don't have anything buy some laddies leggings and wear them, you will then have the classic babies diaper bulge.

You can only change your diaper once in every 24 hours.

Maybe: long term diaper wear, crossdressing, leotards, tights, laxatives, supposatories, castor oil punishment, humiliation and acting girly, maybe open to other ideas.

NO: Family, public, consuming pee,cum,pooh, social suicide and involving other people.

PM me if you want to crossdress me, put me in diapers for short or long periods or for me to be your PM Slave
i_will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 02:17 PM   #902
Diaperboy2013

You must double diaper up, insert a random # of suppositories, after you mess give yourself a wedgie

Likes, diapers, messing, wetting
Dislikes, bondage, long time, painful, public

Hates, cum and waste eating , cross dressing

Supplies: diapers, dildo, enema, baby bottle
Diaperboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #903
the_diaper_darer

Give yourself an enema and diaper up, lay on your back drinking milk from your bottle until you mess, after you mess, bounce on your knees in your messy diaper for ten minutes.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 07:02 PM   #904
Abdlboy13

wear your diaper for 24 hours, wetting and messing, no changing, and remember to keep hydrated!

i do wetting and messing, but can't do full public as in school. hidden public though...
Abdlboy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 06:10 AM   #905
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Wet your diaper before school, wear it for the entire day.

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 07:57 AM   #906
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Spend the next 48 hours in diapers no bathroom and your only aloud to change 5 times in the 48 hours have fun

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 10:59 PM   #907
kaliara

Wear nothing but diapers for the whole weekend. The number of changes = the number of additional days you must wear diapers. No bathroom is allowed at any point.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:09 PM   #908
Stickyundies

You must flip a coin everyday for a week. Heads you may wear normal undies and use the restroom but you may not wipe. Tails you wear diapers and are allowed two changes thoughout the day. Have a fun week

Limits:Hard anal,Family/friends,public,dick pain.
I Love Wedgies!!!

M/22/Straight

Pm me wedgie yourself and i will go put on my tightest undies and wedgie myself 15 times.

If you want to decide my underwear for the next 24 hours send me a Pm saying underwear.

If you would like me to pee through my tight white undies just send me a PM saying pee.
Stickyundies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #909
lkclsmth

Spend the next week in diapers with a total of 10 changes allowed. Any changes over that number equals another day in diapers.

Enjoy!

Likes: Bondage, Submission, Crossdressing/Sissy (Private), Hidden-Public, Blackmail (Non-financial, Fixed-Termed), Hypnosis
Dislikes: Foot Fetish/Boot Worship, Pain (Light/Mild)
Limits: Pain/Torture (Extreme), Humiliation (Extreme/Public), Face Pics, Family/Friends/Coworkers, Dangerous, Illegal, Financial

Last edited by lkclsmth; 09-04-2015 at 02:10 AM.
lkclsmth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 02:04 PM   #910
the_diaper_darer

Crossdress in the most babyish dress you have and a diaper, these are your clothes for the day. You may only get changed by either getting someone to change you or getting ten people's permission from either here or some other sight. You may only crawl and eat mushed foods, if you have a paci, use it, if not suck your thumb. Your bedtime is 7 pm, if you have to wet or mess at or after 7, you can't change until morning.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:44 PM   #911
DiaperSissyToni

Please follow this link: http://onesubmissiveact.com/doms/f6f3635cdfed86d84a5f

Dare text: "Go get your favorite dildo and a diaper. Wear your best sissy little girl clothing. On the back of that diaper write "Thanks Toni!" Insert the dildo and diaper yourself. Once you have done this you will bounce on that diapered butt, pushing the dildo in and out of yourself. Do this until you need to cum then stop. Bring yourself to edge 4 times. Before you can cum, take a picture of yourself. Now you are allowed to cum. "
Toys/Items: Diapers, Abdl clothing, girly clothing, butt plugs, dildos, nipple clamps, wrist and ankle cuffs, rope, chastity cage

I'm a diaper wearing slut!
DiaperSissyToni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:04 PM   #912
raynacd
Distinguished Member

I dare you to wear this one diaper out somewhere very public, wear a tight pair of jeans that might let other people infer what you are wearing, but nothing too obvious. Have fun. If you get really adventurous, tell a few people or wear a mini-skirt.

likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization

Old 09-07-2015, 11:08 PM   #913
llll434

Wear a double diaper until it leaks, also you only can drink from a baby bottle in this time and you need a pacifier in your mouth exept for the drinking.

Please be mean to me

Likes : anal, ass stuffing, wedgies, licking my feet, mouth soaping, extreme cbt, nipple torture, pain, bondage, duct tape, pet play, writeforme, anything that is not in limits

Toys : inflatable and vibrating buttplug, duct tape, household items.

PM Dares

Please use me and make me worthless.
llll434 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #914
raynacd
Distinguished Member

You're going to be a baby. First things first, take off whatever you are wearing and put on a diaper, you're not ready for big boy undies yet. I want you to get an old tshirt that is too big for you (go to a thrift store to get a big one if you need too). Kind of cut the bottom sides a little to make it more diagonal, then bring the back point underneath your crotch and between your legs up to the front and safety pin it there. So now you are wearing a onesie, and boy don't you look cute. Fix yourself some dinner, I suggest spaghetti. Get some liquid laxative, and mix it in with a baby bottle full of milk. Now it's time to eat, but uh oh, you have no utensils, guess you'll have to eat your spaghetti with just your fingers, hope you don't make a mess all over yourself and your face. Don't forget to finish that whole bottle of milk too. Okay, time for beddy-time. If the laxative hasn't taken effect yet, you can be sure it will overnight, you don't get to change out of what you're wearing until the morning, have fun!

Old 09-08-2015, 04:45 AM   #915
SissyDan

Really quite an easy one.
Use a plastic backed diaper, if you can use locking plastic panties, use them
Otherwise don't, that is fine.
Get your favorite paci and head to the movies, watch whatever.
Get the largest drink possible and drink it throughout, you must empty your bladder before the movie is finished. also did I mention whenever you are not drinking that paci must be in your mouth when the movie is on.

Enjoy waddling out of the theatre, hope your diapee isn't too noisy!
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy