Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #901
kaliara

Tomorrow morning I want you to wake up and put on a diaper. You will be wearing this for the rest of the day and you may only change it if it has leaked or you have messed it.

For the rest of the day you are required to keep a glass of juice nereby because you will be trying to drink as much as you can throughout the day.

After you put on your diaper I want you to go to the store and buy yourself a pacifier and a pair of feet pajamas. While you are on your way to the store you have to suck your thumb the entire time. You dont have to do it while you are in the store but once you step out that pacifier goes in.

Go home and put the feet pajamas on and grab your favorite stuffed animal because you guys are about to play for the next... (roll dice)

5. one hour
6. one and a half hours

After this you may do whatever you please but you must keep the pacifier in and remain in both the diapers and feet pajamas.

Depending on how many times you change your diaper (lets say 5) you would remain in your baby outfit (pajamas, pacifier, holding a stuffed animal, and in diapers) for five more days.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:19 AM   #902
ad699

Put some. Banana down your diaper and keep them there all day as you will be sitting on them mushing them,at the end of the day you may change!
Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #903
billychib
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to billychib

Sleep in a messy diaper for a month everyday you choose how to make it messy

PM-Dares

This slut's clothes XD

My idol is lady DeBael. She's so cool and talented and good with everything.

Please call me "Lindsay", so much cuter<3

dream of cock

Add in "PM me 'Friend' to force me to jerk to a random facebook friend!" Male or female
billychib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:49 PM   #904
kaliara

Put on a diaper and a pair of pantyhose/tights over it. You may only take off the diaper once it starts leaking. However, the tights are to remain on for the rest of the day. Hopefully they don't get too gross.

If its not too much to ask I would like mine to be a little well thought out and try to make it a day long thank you in advance.

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #905
NobodyImportant

Talking

I think imma have a go at this...

Next time you have half a day free do the following:
-Put in the biggest dildo / plug you have
-Roll a dice: This will be the amount of diapers you will have to wear.
-Put on the diapers and completely fill the innermost two with a liquid of your choice.
-Roll the dice again, multiply result with 1.7: This is the number of hours you will have to spend like this. (Reroll if one)
-During that time you need to cum three times by any means possible.

If you suceed in all of the above you win and only have to do the following:
-One diaper for the next day(midnight to midnight)
-Use or don't as you wish.
-Next night sleep with at least 4 baby/childish items.

If you can NOT stay like that for the amount of time you rolled, you lose, and your punishment is as follows:
For the next day(midnight to midnight)
-Wear two diapers and your tightest fitting underwear at all times.
-Wear the most girly pair of tigh highs all day.
-Do not use the toilet from 2pm 'til midnight.
-When you are at home alone you have to wear at least 4 abdl items at all times.
-When not at home, you have to carry those four items with you in your bag.

I hope this was elaborate enough

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.

Last edited by NobodyImportant; 12-02-2012 at 05:55 PM.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:14 PM   #906
Tboy

NobodyImportant, that is wellthought out, and I apologize that I can't think of something as elaborate for you, but here goes -

You are to shove two bananas up your butt followed by an enema. Try to hold this in for five minutes (pm me if you fail). Once you finally poo you must wait one hour before changing.

I would like a simple, but still fun diaper dare. No overly public please.
Tboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #907
D_Daze

Ok you have to wear a diaper for a full day without changing. So from when you first wake up to when you go to sleep or the next morning whichever you prefer. Go about your day normally but at the end you have to take a picture of you in your diaper (with/without face your choice) and keep it as your avatar for 1 week

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #908
NobodyImportant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboy View Post
Once you finally poo you must wait one hour before changing.
Uhmmm
I'm sorry but... check my limits:
bodily fluids
I don't really like using diapers. And messing in them is a complete and total no go. At least atm.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #909
daredude14

Wear a diaper for 72 hours (dont have to use it)
PLEASE MAKE IT A BABY/AB/DL DARE
Dislikes: public, eating (poo,pee etc), family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 PM   #910
mirrored

Wear a diaper and a onesie under your clothes. Use a bottle to drink anything you drink.

Dislikes : self-harm, messy, crossdressing, scat

Limits : Social Suicide, Public nudity/exposure
mirrored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #911
NobodyImportant

Since i'm apparently not going to get a reply to that above anytime soon, imma do it later.

As for you mirrored, for the next day the only thing you may eat is fluids. Juice, milk, maybe formula, but no solid food.
And you are not allowed to use the toilet, but must wear two diapers at all times.
Change whenever necessary.

Old 12-04-2012, 12:25 AM   #912
D_Daze

Diaper yourself as thick as you are comfortable with +4 diapers (if you have that many) and stay in just your diapers acting like a baby for the next hour. After that without removing your diapers go for a walk around your block wearing tighter clothing and sucking on a paci.

Likes: Diapers, Bondage, Chastity, Masturbation Chance (meaning dice or coin toss or random.org), hidden public

Limits: public, family, friends, pain, illegal, permanent, eating bodily fluids/excrement, scat, cross dressing, ice, swirlies, face pics
D_Daze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:11 PM   #913
BlueBurryPimp
Baby Member

Default asturbation, underwear, cumming, dice dares, diapers, anal, chance dares, pictures, s

Hold your poop and pee for as long as you can at night and fill your diaper with completely.Once done you may roll one dice (or use online dice)anything lower than 4 you must smush the inside of the diaper into your face and keep it there for 5 minutes, anything higher than 4 and you must empty the contents of the diaper into the toilet and give yourself a swirly...and if you get 4, you must smear the waste all over your face and chest, but if you get 4 you also can't cum for three days...I hope fate serves you well

Needs: Privacy.

Limits: Public, family, illegal, blood, toilet.

My full load weighed 5 pounds because I'm a bad boy.
BlueBurryPimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:26 PM   #914
boytoyboytoy

Default hi

were thesame one 4 like 7 days str8- i love 2 wear a hello kitty diample sometimes
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #915
fnhscarfanatec

Roll a dice, whatever number comes up is the number of hours you need to stay in your diaper. Every hour on the hour you need to edge one time. If you roll over a 4 spend the night in diaper just edge once before going to sleep!

Dislikes: Long Dares(over 3 hours), Eating Stuff, Extreme public, family/friends, pain, illegal

Looking for a Dom to diaper and humiliate me. If interested see my kik below
KIK: DiaperDude888

Collection of Thick ABDL Diapers
Leather Cuffs (Wrists and Ankles)
Hogtie Brace
Penis Gag/Full Cover Gag

Pink ABDL Gear (Footed PJs, Pacis, Plastic Pants, Onesies)
fnhscarfanatec is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper