Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-19-2017, 01:04 AM   #886
Jerichohol1c

1. Go for a walk around midnight in a nearby park
2. Bring a rope
3. Wear panties, bra, skirt, under zip up hoodie and sweat pants
4. Take the hoodie and sweatpants off, drop them and walk at least 100m away.

PM Dares
Jerichohol1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 02:56 AM   #887
Bound

Well this thread got stuck so let's try to revive:

BOOM!!!

1. Go out wearing only one peace of clothes above waist, one below waist and shoes...

limits: family, open public, permanent marks, blood, skat, pissing, fisting, inslulting (other people), criminal, wedgies, crossdressing, diapers, fisting

Kik messenger: bound_mobile
Snapchat: boundbg

I'm gay and prefer males to contact me.
Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 03:08 AM   #888
micropimmelchen
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to micropimmelchen

1. Go out wearing only one peace of clothes above waist, one below waist and shoes...
2. use headphones with musik

see me completely nude on my kinktalk album
Like: pee, being naked, outdoor, Public Humiliation, cum eating, Trying new things, truth or dare
Want to try: loss of control
dislike: scat, messy, anal
Limits: social suicide, extreme pain, Illegal, videos

My dick is xx" fully hard

If you kik me "PW" I send you my getdare password
micropimmelchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 05:55 AM   #889
slaveboy 95

2. use headphones with musik
3.walk to a field or field like place normally
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 09:34 AM   #890
Bound

2. Use headphones with musik
3. Walk to a field or field like place normally
4. When in the center of the field, flip a coin. If head you remove what you are wearing above waist and put it in your backpack. If tails, you have to destroy it by tearing it apart or whatever in small peaces so that the cloth becomes unusable. Anyway you end up shirtless...

limits: family, open public, permanent marks, blood, skat, pissing, fisting, inslulting (other people), criminal, wedgies, crossdressing, diapers, fisting

The following user says Thank You to Bound for this post:
Old 12-03-2017, 06:22 PM   #891
cwmatman

1. Go out wearing only one piece of clothes above waist, one below waist and shoes...
2. Use headphones with music.
4. When in the center of the field, flip a coin. If head you remove what you are wearing above waist and put it in your backpack. If tails, you have to destroy it by tearing it apart or whatever in small pieces so that the cloth becomes unusable. Anyway you end up shirtless...
5. Drop and do push-ups. If you can do 40 in a row without stopping, move on to the next step. If you can’t, then follow the procedure in step 4, but for the item of clothing below the waist (heads it goes in the backpack, tails it’s destroyed).

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:13 PM   #892
Ian the sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound View Post
2. Use headphones with musik
4. When in the center of the field, flip a coin. If head you remove what you are wearing above waist and put it in your backpack. If tails, you have to destroy it by tearing it apart or whatever in small peaces so that the cloth becomes unusable. Anyway you end up shirtless...
5. After step 4, walk around for 5 minutes, then flip a coin. If heads, remove both shoes, if tails, remove 1 shoe

Last edited by Ian the sub; 12-04-2017 at 01:13 PM. Reason: mispelling
Ian the sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:14 AM   #893
Bound

1. Go out wearing only one piece of clothes above waist, one below waist and shoes...
4. When in the center of the field, flip a coin. If head you remove what you are wearing above waist and put it in your backpack. If tails, you have to destroy it by tearing it apart or whatever in small pieces so that the cloth becomes unusable. Anyway you end up shirtless...
5. Drop and do push-ups. If you can do 40 in a row without stopping, move on to the next step. If you can’t, then follow the procedure in step 4, but for the item of clothing below the waist (heads it goes in the backpack, tails it’s destroyed).
6. Walk around for 5 minutes, then flip a coin. If heads, remove both shoes, if tails, remove 1 shoe
7. If you end up with one shoe, walk another 5 min and remove it

Old 12-05-2017, 08:22 AM   #894
heheeh

6. Walk around for 5 minutes, then flip a coin. If heads, remove both shoes, if tails, remove 1 shoe
8. if you end up in one shoe, cum inside it.
heheeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #895
bottomsup4

1. Go out wearing only one piece of clothes above waist, one below waist and shoes...*
8. if you end up in one shoe, cum inside it.
9. If you still have on your piece of clothing below the waist, strip it off and use the coin flip heads/tails to either put into backpack (heads) or tear them up til unwearable (tails). Either way you are naked for your walk back.

DISLIKES: body hair shaving, body writing

LIMITS: cross-dressing,scat, blood, messy, showing face, difficult/painful anal,anything illegal, family/friends, social suicide, anything involving money
bottomsup4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 08:28 AM   #896
Naughtyjojo44
Baby Member

Boom
1 go to a public restroom
2 get naked
3 keep door unlocked
4 Start masturbating
I’m a naughty sissy slut, who loves domination, humiliation, degrading, semi public, forced feminization, dirty play, some toilet play, and some pain, also love being the dom from time to time dm if u want a long time slave or one time fun 😈
Dislikes, family, blood,scat

Pm me public, and I’ll wear anything you want under my regular clothes in public
Naughtyjojo44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:45 AM   #897
smf0

2 get naked
3 keep door unlocked
4 Start masturbating
5 Keep masturbating and take a selfie in the bathroom mirror

Last edited by smf0; 12-11-2017 at 07:12 AM.
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:46 PM   #898
SlaveYoungBoy

2 get naked
3 keep door unlocked
4 Start masturbating
6 Put all clothes except underwear back on

Likes: Underwear, Edging, Chastity, Bondage, Masturbation, Dares, Denial, Control, Lycra, Light Public, Light Exhibition, Rubber
SlaveYoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 04:19 AM   #899
smf0

2 get naked
3 keep door unlocked
4 Start masturbating
6 Put all clothes except underwear back on
7 Write a messenger ID (i.e. kik:Bastis75) on your underwear (or fix a note or sth.) and lose it somewhere, where it'll surely get found.

Last edited by smf0; 12-12-2017 at 08:41 AM.
smf0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:08 PM   #900
Golden_Throw

Next go Just outside your front door.

19 Trans Woman

Currently locked up until December 1st.
Golden_Throw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk