Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #76
Aliciai<3u

Location: England(you know the place where out football sucks)

Amazing
#4 in my top 10 story's on GD

I am epic fail

Please say yes to grammer

Thank you

Sean

Viking- DEATH OR GLORY
Me/you- death please mister
Aliciai<3u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 03:28 PM   #77
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Oooo and so the fun begins Great new chapter Leo !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:21 PM   #78
Niamh

This story is excellent. I'd love to be added to the spammy PM thingy
Niamh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:28 PM   #79
daremaster 1
getDare God

Like always great chapter! Really fun reading.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:03 PM   #80
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh View Post
This story is excellent. I'd love to be added to the spammy PM thingy
Added ^^

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone.

More soon!
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:57 AM   #81
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

This is fantastic Leo, I hope you continue

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 08:42 PM   #82
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 9.2. Cards

Nicole

‘Oh, psh,’ Hannah snorted. She laid out her cards. ‘Two pairs,’ she said proudly.

‘Flush for me,’ Nicole announced, placing her cards on the floor. Luck had won out and her two new cards had both been spades, filling out her trashy hand nicely.

Emily scowled at Nicole, then tossed her cards down.

‘I’ve got nothing,’ she said, standing and pulling down her capris tights.
Nicole caught a brief glimpse of green satin underwear - what looked to be either a g-string or a thong. She mentally shrugged to herself. She’d find out which sort of lingerie the normally demure Emily had graduated to soon enough.

‘Three of a kind for me – not like it matters,’ Jenna said, poking her tongue out at Nicole.

Nicole smiled blithely back, watching as Jenna pulled off one of her singlets, while Hannah quietly removed her own t-shirt, off to Nicole’s right.

Jenna dealt the next hand, and the same thing happened again: Nicole managed to luck out of a bad hand to land herself with a straight that beat out the others.

This really was the worst kind of poker to be playing for these sorts of risks, Nicole reflected as the other three girls removed another piece of clothing. With no money involved, there was no real reason to have betting rounds, and so Nicole had to depend on the cards she was dealt a lot more than normal, where she’d be able to work her magic during the actual rounds.

Still, her luck seemed to be holding, and it was already rewarding her. Nicole smiled to herself as Hannah stripped to just a tank on top, as she’d suspected, and Jenna removed her second singlet, revealing a black lace bra that neatly cupped her average sized breasts.

Emily, though, was the real treat; she stood and slipped off her dress, leaving her only in a matching set of green satin and lace underwear, the bottom half, as Nicole had thought, being a tight thong.

Too shy to be modelling and well aware that she was now in her underwear on a train journey, Emily quickly sank back down, her legs crossed in front of her and an arm up to cover herself as best she could, while attempting to ignore the quiet cat calls and jeers of the other girls, who were all openly admiring her slim body.

Jenna dealt the third hand, surprising Hannah from her reverie of staring wide-eyed at her sister’s crotch Emily hadn’t noticed, being too busy trying to ignore the attention everyone was giving her, but Nicole and Jenna definitely did.

Nicole kept her face blank as she was dealt a full house off the bat, instead concentrating her attention on Emily.

Her eyes traced the soft curve of Emily’s back again and again, imagining trailing her fingers down over Emily’s smooth skin, tangling and toying with her long, dark hair that fell from the unusually high ponytail that Emily customarily wore it in to dance across her shoulder blades.

The imagining of such an act was usually enough to satisfy Nicole, who felt no actual need to actually fulfil the fantasy. Still, the thought kept her nicely entertained and occupied, and Emily was an attractive girl – as Nicole had witnessed through the years they’d roomed together. Emily might be shy when faced with sitting on a train in public in her underwear, but in their dorm she’d been comfortable enough to change in front of Nicole, a fact that Nicole’s quick eyes had always appreciated.

‘Nicole?’

‘Hmm?’ Nicole looked up from her own distracted state of perving.

‘Fine, if you want to stare at Emily instead of playing, no new cards for you,’ Jenna told her, grinning.

Nicole shrugged slightly, as she’d had no plans of changing her hand anyway.

‘Eyes front, soldier,’ Emily told her, ineffectually hitting Nicole’s shoulder.

Nicole gave Emily a small smile and turned to look up at Jenna, who was smiling at Nicole with a much bigger grin.

‘Full house!’ Jenna proclaimed happily, placing her cards on the floor for all to see. ‘Sevens and kings!’

Hannah groaned and tossed her own three of a kind down beside Jenna’s cards, as did Emily, who again had nothing. The three girls then all looked at Nicole expectantly.

‘If you beat that, I’m going to hit you,’ Emily warned her.

‘Not too hard, please,’ Nicole said, placing down her own full house. ‘Queens full of Tens.’

Jenna groaned and pulled off her shoes, then stood to remove her jeans, while Emily leaned over and pinched Nicole’s cheek.

‘Fine, smart ass,’ Emily said as she leaned in. ‘I’ll let you choose for me: tops or bottoms?’

Nicole looked Emily up and down, considering, then turned to Hannah, who had taken off her tank to reveal a small bra.

‘What do you think, Hannah?’ Nicole asked, grinning. ‘Should your sister lose her bra, or her thong first?’

Hannah grinned. ‘Thong,’ she said, her eyes looking almost hungry. ‘And she has to stand and wiggle her bum for us all to show it off.’

Nicole grinned back at Hannah. Ass girl, she mentally pegged her, then turned to Emily.

‘You heard your sister,’ Nicole said. ‘Off with it.’

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:48 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #83
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Haha Nicole is so lucky at poker ! Nice chapter Leo, this is first rate writing

Oh yeah and i like this sort of story, everything is not about sex,sex,sex because it just makes it a bit unbelieveable !

I love weiners and nuts.

Last edited by J.M.N; 12-03-2011 at 02:32 AM.
Old 12-03-2011, 03:41 AM   #84
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Can hardly tell you have never played poker in your life. Keep up the excellent work - research has definatly paid off.

As JMN said: not all stories need to be about sex, allt he time

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:09 AM   #85
Siren
getDare Succubus

As always, a brilliantly written chapter I like the way the characters are developing; they seem atypical of those on this site. I await your next chapter eagerly

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 08:43 AM   #86
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 9.3. Cards

Nicole

‘Since when did we allow extra conditions being added?’ Emily muttered to herself as she stood and turned away from the three girls.

‘Since we wanted to see you shake that ass,’ Nicole laughed, admiring the way the girl’s thong rose up between her cheeks. ‘So shake it.’

Emily hooked her thumbs into her thong and pulled it down, bending over double to step out of them. Once they were off, she turned to give each girl a good view, the smooth lines of each set of her lower lips visible between her tanned legs.

‘Shake it!’ Jenna laughed as she leaned forward, giving Emily’s behind a slap.

Emily yelped, then did as she was told, shaking her ass the way the hos they saw on hip hop videos do.

All three girls giggled, as much at the performance as the red hand print that was vaguely visible on Emily’s right butt cheek.

Her little display finished, Emily sat firmly back down again, the cheeks of her face much redder than either of those of her behind. She glared at each of the girls.

‘I hope you all enjoyed that,’ she told them. ‘But since you lot got to add that rule, I get to pinch the nipples of the first girl to lose her bra for ten seconds, as hard as I want without you stopping me.’

‘Hey—‘ Jenna objected, as the girls all did a quick mental arithmetic of who would be forced to remove their bra first.

‘Sounds fair,’ Hannah interrupted her, laughing. ‘Since that’ll be Jenna, not me. Even if she strips off that cute black thong first’ – Jenna glared at Hannah and pulled her crossed legs in closer to try and cover up, which didn’t work – ‘I still have my pants to go.’

Nicole laughed along with the others, but otherwise remained silent. She knew that if she started making too many wisecracks, all of the girls would turn on her, since she was now tied with Hannah as being the safest of the four, despite starting with the biggest handicap.

‘That’s fine,’ Jenna said as she dealt out the next hand. ‘We all know that so long as Emily doesn’t win this round, she’s the one going out into the corridor naked.’

The girls all turned to look at Emily, who was squatting crouched in only her bra.

‘Maybe Nicole needs to play this round blindfolded,’ Emily muttered.

‘You’ve already had your addition to the rules,’ Jenna pointed out. ‘And since Hannah added the butt shake, I guess it’s my turn.’ She gave Emily the widest grin she could muster. ‘My addition is that the loser who has to spend a minute naked in the corridor also has to do twenty jumping jacks while out there.’

Emily winced, while the others laughed. The cards were dealt for a fourth time, and once again, Nicole came out on top – this time with a straight that easily defeated the others.

All of the girls turned to look at Emily.

‘You guys first,’ Emily muttered. ‘Then you’ll get your show, pervs.’

Jenna obliged, standing and turning away from the others before giving them a show of her removing her thong, much the way Emily had. This time it was Hannah who slapped Jenna’s ass, giggling as she did, before removing her own pants. Once they were done, they turned back to Emily.

‘Fine,’ Emily muttered into her knees, hiding her face as she reached back and undid her bra.

Tossing it onto the small pile of the rest of her clothing, she stood up straight, giving her friends a full view of her skinny, smooth body, punctuated by dark nipples at the peaks of her small, slightly pointy breasts. She had a dark, neatly trimmed bush of hair over the front of her pussy mound that was shaved below to leave her lips bare, as the girls had already seen.

Stepping past the girls, one arm folded over her breasts, the other covering her vagina, Emily peeked out the window. Seeing nothing, she opened the door slowly, and peeked her head out, looking both ways down the corridor of the carriage.

‘You lot better time this fairly,’ she told them, then stepped out into the open air of the corridor.

Last edited by Leopard; 12-12-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:21 AM   #87
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

SHAKE THAT THANG

Sorry lol just made me think of that as i was reading Good new chapter Leo, defintely feels like a story you could imagine happening !

I love weiners and nuts.

Old 12-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #88
daremaster 1
getDare God

Another chapter, getting good!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #89
Yorick
Baby Member

Thumbs up

Very good story. I would also like to be added to your spam list. Please keep up the good work.
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:39 PM   #90
Link1

Awesome so far. I love reading it and I love how often a chapter goes up!

Though if anything, my only silly complaint is that being that lucky in poker is just.. impossible. XD I'd have been ok if she won 3/4 or something, but all of them? It's really hard to get good hands in poker! :O (at least from my experience of that type of poker)

but whateva! I love the story! Keep up the good work. :]
Link1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy