Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #76
em52388

Three things:

Desril I am curious as to what your favorite book series is as you said that those two were numbers 2 and 3.

Memories for Life I see nothing in your quotes that specifically says that the weekly post has to be a story post. Yes it was implied but never actually written. Hence the wiggle room.

hadesnyberg I appreciate the support and I actually started culinary school in August so no I have no aspirations to become a lawyer. I'm just able to think like one as they are so similar to the fairies that I use for NPC's in "The Dresden Files RPG."
Old 09-15-2011, 11:26 AM   #77
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday – the end of the day.

Amazing how one late update can generate so much conversation

Anyway, I wanted to say. Thanks. Really. I know that the post is only a day late. I didn’t sleep too well and was up early so I was able to type this whole part this morning. It took me about 90 minutes . But anyway, back to what I was saying. Thank you all for your understanding. I hope the wait was worth it.

And I guess that since Garder80 didn't put in his word before I got this post in, I get away without any punishment .

Edit:Forgot to add! As per the new voting rules, you have 'till saturday to get your votes in. I will start writing the next part Sunday morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kristy eyed both cards suspiciously. She knew that she could choose to just get it over with and decide to edge in front of both Kristy and Alicia, but she remained uncertain. Kristy had been observing the neat number two on the card that Caitlin was holding. Looking to the right, towards the card with the number one written in Alicia’s hand, Kristy quickly ruled out the possibility of choosing that one. She didn’t even want to know what was on the card; she could just feel that it would hold a task much worse than the one that had already been presented to her. Eventually, curiosity got the better of her. With a racing heart, she decided:

- I’ll choose Caitlin’s card.

Alicia looked back at Kristy, a mischievous smile lining her eyes. Even before hearing Alicia bursting into her trademark child-like crystalline laugh, Kristy knew she was in trouble. She felt the now familiar churning in her stomach indicative of her nervousness.

- And what makes you think it’s Caitlin’s card? Because you recognized Caitlin’s perfectly written “two” on the card she was holding?
- You knew I’d choose that card if you did it that way, right? Asked Kristy.
- Of course she did! You are much too predictable. It was Caitlin’s turn to talk.

As if on cue, Caitlin flipped the card, revealing Alicia’s calligraphy on the back.

- Read it. Out loud. Ordered Alicia.

Scanning the text before reading it out loud, Kristy felt her nether regions wake up. It seemed like her brain and her body disagreed. Her head told her that she should just turn away. And even though she felt that Aliia’s threat to expose her was real, Kristy knew that she would be graduating in a few months and would have a chance to begin anew in a new school the next year. But even as those thoughts were coursing through her mind, she knew that she was just making excuses. A part of her seemed to want what was going on. As weird as it sounded, her body was responding physically to the events that were unfolding and her dripping pussy couldn’t lie. She was aroused by all of this. Blushing furiously, she cleared her throat and read the card aloud:

- You will strip and be blindfolded. You will then be brought to the boy’s washroom, where you will masturbate to edge in front of Devon and Sean. Only then will you get your clothing back.
- Good girl. Now get undressed, was Alicia’s answer.
- And the other card? Asked Kristy.
- In time, you will know.

Knowing full well that it was pointless to argue with the dominating girl, Kristy quickly peeled off her clothing. She handed everything to Caitlin, as per Alicia’s orders, and turned around. Her heart rate increased as she felt the strip of fabric cover her eyes to blind her. Almost at the same time, she felt the warmth between her legs again. Embarrassed by her arousal, Kristy tried to ignore it as Alicia’s hands came atop her shoulders to guide her towards the boy’s washroom just a few paces across from the girls’. As she was walking in the open hall, Kristy was thankful that most students and staff members left school in a hurry after the bell. She had less of a chance of being seen.

Kristy heard the quiet creak of the door that announced that her short walk was over. She heard Alicia tell Caitlin to throw the clothing on the floor and stand guard at the door. Relieved at hearing this, Kristy allowed herself to relax a bit.

- Would you look at that! From what you had told me, I thought that a girl like her would have the decency to shave down there, jeez.

Kristy cringed as she heard Devon’s voice comment on her pubic hair. She hung her head. For some strange reason, she was feeling even more naked because of the duvet that covered her mound.

- She’s still hot, though. Sean’s voice lifted Kristy’s spirits. So far, he’d only been friendly to her.
- Well, Alicia, I think you should be going now, Sean’s voice pressed on.

Alicia was probably about to say something as Kristy didn’t hear any footsteps leading away from her.

- Yeah, said Devon, the card did say that she would be masturbating in front of us two. Last I checked, you had a pussy on you and you balls were higher than mine.
- Fine, Alicia snapped back. She’s all yours; I’ll be outside with Caitlin.

Kristy heard Alicia storm out of the washroom. She felt relieved for an instant. That is until she remembered that she was standing naked and blindfolded in front of the two boys. Suddenly, she felt their eyes on her.

- I’d get started if I were you, said Devon. Alicia’s probably pissed enough right now to find someone to walk in on you while you masturbate here.

Kristy didn’t need any more incentive than that. Staying right there, where Alicia had left her, she spread her legs. Bringing her left hand down towards her pussy, she was about to start playing with her nipples with the right, but remembered that she was forbidden to touch her breasts. She decided to spread her labia with her right hand while she built the edge she needed to do. Kristy was thankful that neither boy was saying anything. Standing there, with her eyes closed behind the blindfold, she almost felt alone. She could feel the boys’ gaze latched on her body and could hear one of them move around to scrutinize her body while she masturbated. Then, she felt someone by her ear.

- So did you see what was written on the other card? Probably not. You know she won’t tell you what was written on it, right. She’s toying with you.

Kristy’s breath was starting to get heavier and her arousal went up a notch as she recognized Sean’s voice in her ear.

- You would have been brought here naked and blindfolded. You would have been made to kneel and your hands would have been bound behind your back. You would have had to suck one of us off while the other played with that little knob of yours. Then, we would have switched places. You see, no matter which card you chose, you would have had to do your edge in front of us two.

The image of the second scene was forming in Kristy’s head as she was nearing her edge. She knew that in this scenario, Alicia would have given the order to make her cum. Kristy was relieved at her choice of cards as she knew that having an orgasm, even if it was forced upon her by someone else, would have been punishable and if there was one thing she didn’t want to find out, it was how creative Alicia could be with punishment. As the thought crossed her mind, she felt herself reach the edge and quickly took her hands away from her soaking pussy to avoid going overboard.

The next thing she knew, someone was taking off her blindfold. Sean was standing in front of her and Devon was a few paces back. Judging from the bump in their pants, they were both clearly pleased with her performance. Kristy cleared her throat.

- Can I have my clothes back now? She asked to no one in particular.

Devon and Sean exchanged glances.

- Why don’t you go get her clothing while I take care of a rather pressing need? Asked Devon.

Shrugging, Sean went to retrieve Kristy’s clothing near the entrance of the washroom while Devon entered a stall. Moments later, Sean was back. Holding out the clothing, he put his index to his lips before leaning forward to give Kristy a light kiss on the cheek. Then, waiting for Kristy to get dressed, he turned around and left the washroom.

Kristy was so confused by everything that had transpired so far. She finished getting dressed quickly, and, bringing a hand to her left cheek smiled. She left the washroom with a bounce to her step. Seeing that no one was there, and remembering that Alicia hadn’t said anything about having to wait, Kristy grabbed her pack and made her way to the bus stop, feeling the rough fabric of her jeans rub against her swollen pussy all the way.

The ride home was a blur and when she entered the house, Kristy’s eye caught her father’s. He was smiling. Her nose registered the scent of tacos and she smiled back. It was her favorite meal. As the two sat down for supper, Kristy started talking to her father for the first time since the move. They didn’t talk about anything important; it was just chitchat, but she knew that her father was happy with that. As for her, it was making her feel better too.

After supper, Kristy helped her father with the dishes and was about to go up to her room when there was a knock on the door. Answering, she found the smile replaced by a look of puzzlement as she recognized her visitor.

- Didn’t have your phone number and well… can I come in?

Looking a bit nervous, Sean didn’t wait for an answer, he merely stepped through the doorway.

- Maybe we should go up to you room, Kristy. I won’t be long.
- Sure, answered Kristy.

The two went up one story to Kristy’s room and the door was closed.

- What’s up? Kristy asked, trying to sound as detached as possible.
- Look, Alicia sent me, ok. Since your agreement was to do everything any of us asked of you, she decided it would be fun to send me.

Sean looked really uncomfortable, but he continued.

- I’m the one she chose to give you your task and choice for tomorrow.

Kristy waited patiently. So many questions were coursing through her head, but she blocked all of them. When he spoke again Sean had chased some of the nervousness from his voice. He looked down at a lip-shaped post-it note written in Alicia’s hand.

- Ok, tonight or tomorrow morning you are to shave your mound. I’m also supposed to leave with all of your panties. Now for your choice. You can let me leave with all of your pants, shorts and skirts longer than knee length so that you only have short skirts and dresses to wear during the whole week. You could also give me your cell number. Tomorrow you would have to set your cell on vibrate before sticking it into a condom and inserting it in your pussy. I would be sharing your number with our gang. Tomorrow during the day, you would have to keep track of the number of calls or text messages you got by counting the number of times you felt the phone vibrate.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy decide to wear only short skirts and dresses for the week?
- Or will she go through the day with her phone on vibrate in her pussy while trying to keep track of the number of calls and messages texts received during the day?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 09-15-2011 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the date limit for voting.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 11:53 AM   #78
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

This is a tough one, I think take away her skirts and shorts!!

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #79
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j2o_orange2 View Post
This is a tough one, I think take away her skirts and shorts!!
I think you mean take away her pants and shorts . Noted!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #80
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Excellent update! I think it would be wise to go with the short skirts and short dresses even if she won't be wearing any panties underneath them. Having the phone vibrate (even though no cell phone can do continuous vibrate so the "effect" is minimal!) in your pussy all day could cause an unexpected orgasm which would cause a punishment!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:23 PM   #81
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

she should go with short skirts..
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:26 PM   #82
cassaddee604

New fave getdare story!
I vote short skirts for the week.
cassaddee604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:27 PM   #83
em52388

Well worth the wait. I'm going to agree with everyone else and say she only gets to ware short skirts and dresses for the rest of her ordeal.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #84
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

i would say go with the phone on vibrate
Old 09-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #85
Desril

Quote:
Desril I am curious as to what your favorite book series is as you said that those two were numbers 2 and 3.
A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin, HBO turned the first book into a show earlier this year, A Game of Thrones. (Dragonlance used to be #1 but it has since been dethroned)
Desril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:01 AM   #86
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Shorts skirts and dresses for the week.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 05:08 AM   #87
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

i like it very much and i vote the clothing aspect as it reminds me of something.
what was it again?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #88
EvilBunny

Go with the short skirts for a week. At the very least, the other one means she's without her phone for the whole day.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 10:36 AM   #89
Omni314

brilliant story, I'm annoyed I hadn't found it until now.

Anyways I vote phone.
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:05 PM   #90
slave_master

Good story, i vote short skirts..
slave_master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares