Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Are you in favor for the Death Penalty?
Yes 44 27.16%
No 42 25.93%
Depends on the circumstances 76 46.91%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2011, 05:57 PM   #76
Wasn't_Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
we are talking about america, not pakistan. the victim's family doesnt get to choose whether or not someone dies, the prosecuter does. the prosecuter represents the state. at the end of the day the judge decides on the death penalty.
Well we were not talking about the family just being able to decide. I think if anything we pretty much decided that if someone is sentenced to life in prison then they can not request death, or vice versa.
But IF something like that was actually happening I think the only person who should get a say rather then the court system is the victim. The guilty party should not.

And also, I think if someone has been sentenced to death the victim should be able to request it is changed to life in prison. As most victims do not feel better and I for one would feel more guilty knowing they had died because of me.

Completely and fully owned

Master has had me start a blog
http://trainingofanaughtypup.blogspot.com/
Wasn't_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:40 PM   #77
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScar View Post
Here we don’t have death penalty, and I’m happy with this. There will always be some people, who will be wrongly accused. If you put someone in jail, he spends there some years, then it turns out that he was innocent – you can let him go free, and the government can compensate him somehow, usually they get a huge amount of money. If you killed him there’s no way to compensate. And if only 1 from a million is wrongly accoused, it worth it to abolish death penalty.

The second thing is, what will be better if you kill those people, not just lock them up? Nothing. The U.S. has 4-5 times higher murder rate than us (and most european countries). And you have death penalty, we don’t. Do you really think that child rapists and serial killers will stop because they are afraid of death penalty? I don’t think so, they don’t care about it.
If one inocent person is killed then boo Fucking hoo, you are going to dye any ways. I love my guns, i would kill someone in a heart break if they broke into my home. If someone murdered my family and my country isn't going to kill the fucker, I am going to rip his head off. Our countries jails should be worse, like no tvs, it is a punishment. I would rather have corpul punishment. you steal, your hand gets cut off. You rape genitals mutilated to not allow sex. You murder you get killed. It will simply everything. And crime would vanish. It is almost like turture but we have antiseptics to get rid of the pain. I am not setting it up but for anyone over 16 those punishmnests would happen, if under than other tenneques could be used
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:11 PM   #78
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverScar View Post
What's more important, money or innocent lifes?
And the government spend a lot more money for stupid purposes, I don't think feeding some prisoner would cost so much.
Money.
it cost about $22,650 per prisoner per year. last year there were 2,096,300 men and 201,200 women so 2297500 maximum security prisonors. so we spend $52,038,375,000 a year to keap scumbags alive. And if we kill inocent people then they just die, If we keap them in prison then not only do they cost money but they will not be with their familes then why not kill them
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
Old 06-23-2011, 07:14 PM   #79
Slavemasteruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by small_penis2141 View Post
If one inocent person is killed then boo Fucking hoo, you are going to dye any ways.
So, if you were arrested and charged with a crime you didn't commit, you would be satisfied with the response 'boo fucking hoo, you are going to dye (sic) any ways (sic sic)'.

Quote:
I love my guns, i would kill someone in a heart break if they broke into my home.
In a heart break you say...

Quote:
If someone murdered my family and my country isn't going to kill the fucker, I am going to rip his head off. Our countries jails should be worse, like no tvs, it is a punishment. I would rather have corpul punishment. you steal, your hand gets cut off. You rape genitals mutilated to not allow sex. You murder you get killed. It will simply everything. And crime would vanish. It is almost like turture but we have antiseptics to get rid of the pain. I am not setting it up but for anyone over 16 those punishmnests would happen, if under than other tenneques could be used
So you're actually suggesting that we should, in a fair and democratic country choose to torture people just because the victims of crimes seek revenge? You honestly don't have a problem with mutiliating someone's gentials because they're convicted of rape? And antiseptics? To get rid of pain! Wow. Just wow.

Quote:
it cost about $22,650 per prisoner per year. last year there were 2,096,300 men and 201,200 women so 2297500 maximum security prisonors. so we spend $52,038,375,000 a year to keap scumbags alive.
The death penalty costs about $2 million more to administer than keeping a prisoner in prison for life.

Quote:
And if we kill inocent people then they just die, If we keap them in prison then not only do they cost money but they will not be with their familes then why not kill them
You are actually insane.
Slavemasteruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #80
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavemasteruk View Post
So, if you were arrested and charged with a crime you didn't commit, you would be satisfied with the response 'boo fucking hoo, you are going to dye (sic) any ways (sic sic)'.

In a heart break you say...

So you're actually suggesting that we should, in a fair and democratic country choose to torture people just because the victims of crimes seek revenge? You honestly don't have a problem with mutiliating someone's gentials because they're convicted of rape? And antiseptics? To get rid of pain! Wow. Just wow.

The death penalty costs about $2 million more to administer than keeping a prisoner in prison for life.

You are actually insane.
First of I said like, it will not hurt them but it will do a good job of preventing something. If i would be charged with a crime I would get a good lawyer to protect me. Warping someones genitals so they couldn't have sex if they raped someone why not have it so they can't have sex i find nothing wrong with that. And where do you get your statitics
median cost $740,000 Non-death penalty case costs were counted through to the end of incarceration includeing everything from petty theft, fruad and rape
or Death penalty case costs were counted through to execution median cost $1.26 million, and that is just treason and Murder.
The inocents you talk about include gang members who didn't shoot a person but allowed them or even encoraged them to do so
Old 06-23-2011, 07:40 PM   #81
Slavemasteruk

Quote:
First of I said like, it will not hurt them but it will do a good job of preventing something.
You think genital mutiliation won't hurt someone? Are you mad?

Quote:
If i would be charged with a crime I would get a good lawyer to protect me.
How would you do that? Have you got enough money to pay for a lawyer not provided by the state? Many people don't.

Quote:
Warping someones genitals so they couldn't have sex if they raped someone why not have it so they can't have sex i find nothing wrong with that.
'Warping them'? Do you know what that kind of thing entails?

Quote:
And where do you get your statitics
median cost $740,000 Non-death penalty case costs were counted through to the end of incarceration includeing everything from petty theft, fruad and rape
or Death penalty case costs were counted through to execution median cost $1.26 million, and that is just treason and Murder.
http://www.acadp.org/contents/index....&Itemid=100040

The $2 million is from the state of Florida from the year 2004.

Quote:
The inocents you talk about include gang members who didn't shoot a person but allowed them or even encoraged them to do so
They also include totally innocent people who did nothing wrong. But yeah, you're right, who cares about them, you're going to have your genitals warped in life, may as well have them warped now right?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #82
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavemasteruk View Post
You think genital mutiliation won't hurt someone? Are you mad?

How would you do that? Have you got enough money to pay for a lawyer not provided by the state? Many people don't.

'Warping them'? Do you know what that kind of thing entails?

http://www.acadp.org/contents/index....&Itemid=100040

The $2 million is from the state of Florida from the year 2004.

They also include totally innocent people who did nothing wrong. But yeah, you're right, who cares about them, you're going to have your genitals warped in life, may as well have them warped now right?
Have you ever disenfected anything. 2 pircings on one penis and another near the crotch would efectivly stop them from having sex. I know not about the female genitalia but i am sure a way can be concived. And thank you for agreeing with me. Inocents will be convicted no matter what so why not kill them instead of keaping them alive. if i could stop to kill inocents i would but the only way not to kill any inocents would be to kill every peron ecept 1 and then the killer shoot himself
Old 06-23-2011, 08:00 PM   #83
Slavemasteruk

Quote:
Have you ever disenfected anything.
DISINFECTED? Have you ever put disinfectant on your cock? Try it mate. (No don't seriously it will really hurt, though knowing this place that might be a good thing... :P)

Quote:
2 pircings on one penis and another near the crotch would efectivly stop them from having sex.
What?

Quote:
I know not about the female genitalia but i am sure a way can be concived.
We're talking about rapists. How would mutiliating female genitalia help stop rapists? (Women can be convicted of rape in America. They don't use their private parts to rape people though)

Quote:
And thank you for agreeing with me. Inocents will be convicted no matter what so why not kill them instead of keaping them alive. if i could stop to kill inocents i would but the only way not to kill any inocents would be to kill every peron ecept 1 and then the killer shoot himself
Hmm. Sarcasm isn't your strong point is it?

Last edited by Slavemasteruk; 06-23-2011 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #84
slaveboy82
getDare Sweetheart

i kno that my thoughts may not be very popular but then again they may be popular. but i think we need to bring back the gallows on the town square. show the kids what happens to criminals and maybee just maybee it might change their minds.
slaveboy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #85
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level then they will beat you because they have more experience of being that low, my point is made
Old 06-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #86
Slavemasteruk

Quote:
i kno that my thoughts may not be very popular but then again they may be popular. but i think we need to bring back the gallows on the town square. show the kids what happens to criminals and maybee just maybee it might change their minds.
The evidence suggests that crime in the Middle Ages was much higher than it is today. Care to comment on that?

Quote:
never argue with an idiot they will bring you down to their level then they will beat you because they have more experience of being that low, my point is made
Yes, your point was made in a most incisive fashion, one has to say...
Old 06-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #87
fireman
gD king

screw the jail and court, shoot them first it's a lot cheeper
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:59 PM   #88
MichiMiku

I don't think anyone has the right to lawfully give anyone a death penalty.

Everyone controls their own life. Why would someone have the authority to have him dead?

Everyone make mistakes and it seems that the mistakes never failed to stir human emotions. And I believe it's the emotions that took away mercy from everyone. And to add on, everyone deserve chances. It should not have an amount to it because people may not be able to think what every other person is.

Well, if they are a threat to our livelihood, then yes, please jail them. I want my safety. But not to kill them. We don't control if their lives. They have a reason for doing what they did. And that reason may or may not be understood by us.

That's kinda how I think about death penalty.

My likes.Reward me!
Messy, A little public, Lots of Clothes control, Pee and Insertions

Maybes.
Bondages, A little more public and Little Orgasm control

My soft limits. Punish me!
Pain (Pain range like pegs and spankings only please), More public and Long duration stuffs.

My hard limits. No no no, okay?
Family, Scats, Bestiality, Illegal and Permanent.

I just want to have fun here. Please don't ask me for any of my pictures.
MichiMiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:27 PM   #89
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy82 View Post
This is a very good idea. let their bodies hang. Corpual punishment and Capital punishment. If you install fear people wounldn't do it. I am not saying that Jail is not a punishment but it is not a fear. Death, loss of limb, loss of family is a fear. break their fears prevent them from doing it
Old 06-24-2011, 09:27 AM   #90
PineForest

i love the use of (sic) in quotes.
I don't think we should kill them. Why not use them for labour? i know some roads that need fixing. Or even scientific testing...i mean clinical trials...

I heard a story the other day, that a man purposely went to prison because the healthcare was much better in there.
PineForest is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk