Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 06-25-2011, 01:53 AM   #76
Omni314

Dress as a girl and give a dildo (or simmalar) a blowjob for 30 mins. Do not touch yourself.
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:08 AM   #77
Seillance
getDare Sweetheart

Do 200 squats then stay in the corner on your tiptoes for 20 minutes.
If you low down on the full foot you must take off one item of clothing, do another 50 squats and add 5 minutes to the remaining time.

Likes: pain, forced exercises, military training, predicament, light cbt.
Dislikes: shaving, cum eating, ice, cold showers, cbt, semi-public, pictures
Hard limits: crossdressing, public, consuming pee, poo, something dirty, anal
Seillance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:10 AM   #78
whynot008

Kneel in the corner for 30 minutes naked with your hands tied behind your back.

I'm starting to build a toybox -- ask what I have!
whynot008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 02:34 AM   #79
intights
getDare Sweetheart

kneel in the corner with your hands behind your head. the tip of your dick must be touching the wall at all times. your knees/elbows or any other part of your body can be touching the wall, just the tip of your dick, so you're going to have to thrust in there! heh.
for 15 minutes.

Likes: clothing control, orgasm denial, forced chastity, bladder control
Dislike: pain
Limits: public, animals, illegal, eating or smearing poo

I am locked as of 809pm EST on 10/16/13

I am owned by King of chaos an even bigger sissy than me!
intights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 05:02 AM   #80
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

I dare you to gag your self with a dirty sock, put your junk in a shoe within your pants and stand in the corner for 30 mins wedgied and swirlied. You can't have a timer or clock with you. Simply when you think its been 30 mins... come away and if it hasnt been 30 or more mins.. each day you will gag yourself with the same sock, reinforce the wedgie and wait for 30 mins to fly by.

limits and likes are in sig... thought i would try this out. I also like dares that are lengthy ie mins, hours, days... don't slack up on me.
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 11:59 AM   #81
gslave

Send a message via MSN to gslave Send a message via Yahoo to gslave

howie, that was nasty one and i like it, so ill modify it a little for you...

keep that dirty sock in your mouth and im lowering time for you to 20 mins, since you look like a wuss but for that time you also have to kneel on dried peas or rice or dry corn kernels (unpopped popcorn) - you catch my drift hands should be bound behind head and nipples clamped.
to be sure that you dont cheat, you will have to keep elbows in touch with walls all the time. If you dont keep all 20 mins without moving, you will have to repeat this untill you do it and you also earn 5 ball slaps for every minute short of ordered time.

have fun

ps. PMs welcome

Im 177cm,75kg, muscled, into pain, chastity, humiliation, bondage, CBT, TT, forced exercise, forced fucking, interrogation scenes, torture, whipping, wax, military scenes, prison scenes, verbal humiliation, abuse, insults, degradation and many more.
id like 24/7 slave/muscle training schedule — what and when to do, and to be punished hard if not done as ordered or done poorly — send full orders and punishments for whole day to my email [email protected]
gslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #82
xFrank

Undress completely and throw your clothes across the floor. Now go in the corner for 30 minutes. Sounds easy right? But here's the catch. You must hold a penny on the wall with your penis, and nothing else. If the penny falls, you must restart and do the 30 minutes allll over again.

Loves: Crossdressing
Dislikes: Poop
Limits: Public

Will do any crossdressing dares that get PMed to me!
xFrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #83
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in the corner naked for 5 minutes. You must be constantly spanking youself with something other than your hand the whole time. Your target is 300 spanks within the 5 minutes (one per second on average). If you fail add a minute to the time. Repeat until you succeed.
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #84
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Stand with your nose holding a penny against the wall for 1 hour. Every time the penny drops, add 15 minutes.

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

PM dares & lines to make me write in my blog

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 11:17 AM   #85
cbt_please
getDare Sweetheart

Kneel holding a coin to the wall with your tongue while holding yourself on the edge of orgasm the entire time. Remain like this for 15min.

Limits: urethral, scat, piss swallowing, cum swallowing, permanent, diapers, public, blood, animals, children, family, crossdressing, large anal, shaving, dirty socks.
cbt_please is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:12 PM   #86
Lupin1

Stand in the corner while squeezing your balls as hard as you can for one minute and then rest for a minute. Continue this cycle for twenty minutes.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:33 AM   #87
aaaan2000
getDare Sweetheart

15 Min on knees pants and underwear around ankles hands behind head with 4 clothespins on your balls and 1 on your tongue
aaaan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 06:44 AM   #88
jordy27
Account Banned

30 minutes in the corner while spanking yourself with a brush
jordy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:56 AM   #89
Lupin1

Rub a generous amount of capsaicin cream on your sit spot (bottom of half of ass down to upper thighs) and rub in well. Put up your pants (the warmth makes it worse) and do a half hour of corner time. Be prepared for that severely spanked feeling to last for hours. :-P
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #90
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Undress completely and open all the windows in the room. Now sit on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you. Bend forward and touch your toes with your fingers. If you can't reach your toes then go as far as you can. Stay like this for ten minutes.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time