Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2024, 03:00 AM   #76
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Hi dontgegcaught, great dares! Thanks so much

All, I am taking suggestions for this one. Something under $30, and ideally even under $20. Please share a link here.
I think for cutting out the lining it's a nice idea to go with something that is cut relatively conservatively but is in white or another light colour.

LiiYii Women's Glossy Oily Bodysuit Sleeveless Leotard Top Gym Yoga Jumpsuits Club Raves Dance https://a.co/d/iHL3ICW
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 03:15 AM   #77
r0ver
getDare Addict

Are there any diving boards at any of the pools you visit?
A fun variant of the loosened ties on a bikini dare might be to 'accidentally' lose part or all of your costume on a diving board.
Old 05-20-2024, 03:24 AM   #78
GD_SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Are there any diving boards at any of the pools you visit?
A fun variant of the loosened ties on a bikini dare might be to 'accidentally' lose part or all of your costume on a diving board.
That's a quite interesting one ;-) I'd like to add: when diving into the water, swim some length underwater before diving up again. That way, in case you "lost" something, it'll not be right beneath you. You'll have to swim around and search for it...

Discord, Kik: GD username; might ask for Skype

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges, but also classic dares. Feel free to PM dare me anytimes. My role depends on my current mood and my chat/play partner.

GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 05:42 AM   #79
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I dare you to do swim related PM Dares! With these you could spice up your swim sessions a little bit every now and then

If you can't think of anything, why not put your first two dares as PM dares, now as you used to them. E.g.:

NAUGHTY - After swimming, leave the facility just in a coverup and drive home like this.
FREE - For 2 laps, I swim with my panties malfunctioning, this means I pull the string to the side so my pussy is exposed can taste fresh water.

Just an example, you can re-formulate or make something completely different.

If you do this, make sure you link them to your signature!

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Last edited by Manarus; 05-20-2024 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Changed the first one as I missunderstood your first dare slightly...
Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 06:25 AM   #80
dontgetcaught

For the liner/pad removal date even something Uber simple like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/5164753246 or anything one color and ideally a light color like white or light pink. I didn’t take too much time looking but something cheap and not made very well will be all the more revealing 😉

Another simple dare without any prep is do a few laps with your swimsuit in the best wedgie you can manage. Really try tucking everything in and pulling it high so most of your bottom is clearly in view for anyone (the life guard) to see! Do a a lap freestyle and breast stroke. Maybe even try butterfly? Or try your flip around at the end of the lap and really try to get your booty to breach the surface.

Does the pool have bleachers or benches around it for people to watch? After swimming, make sure to have a vibrator in your bag by your towel. Take your bag and towel to a bench, slip your vibe into your swimsuit right on your clit and turn it on, leave on until you climax using the towel to cover up however you like. The point is to cum while in a public area! Try to not to make it too obvious by moaning and squirming around.

It would be great to buy a small, cheap waterproof vide that we can have you use while you swim. Imagine having to turn it on while you swim across the pool but then can turn it off while you rest at the ends, how would it feel to be swimming and getting close to edging and then the relief that you can turn it off at the end? Would you need to swim extra fast at the end of each lap to prevent stopping mid lap and having an intense orgasm in the middle of the pool? Having a swimsuit on will allow you to place it on your clit and freely move as if it were never there and boy could that be fun!
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dontgetcaught for this post:
Old 05-20-2024, 08:50 AM   #81
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
For the liner/pad removal date even something Uber simple like this: https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/5164753246 or anything one color and ideally a light color like white or light pink. I didn’t take too much time looking but something cheap and not made very well will be all the more revealing 😉

Another simple dare without any prep is do a few laps with your swimsuit in the best wedgie you can manage. Really try tucking everything in and pulling it high so most of your bottom is clearly in view for anyone (the life guard) to see! Do a a lap freestyle and breast stroke. Maybe even try butterfly? Or try your flip around at the end of the lap and really try to get your booty to breach the surface.

Does the pool have bleachers or benches around it for people to watch? After swimming, make sure to have a vibrator in your bag by your towel. Take your bag and towel to a bench, slip your vibe into your swimsuit right on your clit and turn it on, leave on until you climax using the towel to cover up however you like. The point is to cum while in a public area! Try to not to make it too obvious by moaning and squirming around.

It would be great to buy a small, cheap waterproof vide that we can have you use while you swim. Imagine having to turn it on while you swim across the pool but then can turn it off while you rest at the ends, how would it feel to be swimming and getting close to edging and then the relief that you can turn it off at the end? Would you need to swim extra fast at the end of each lap to prevent stopping mid lap and having an intense orgasm in the middle of the pool? Having a swimsuit on will allow you to place it on your clit and freely move as if it were never there and boy could that be fun!
Dontgetcaught,

You have so many great suggestions! Thank you

Yes, the university pool does have bleachers and the spectators area.

I can't even imagine the embarassment having an orgasm in the middle of the swimming pool or out there in the open.

Kik: WetSwimmerGirl
Discord: WetSwimmerGirl (preferred)

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

New Updates 5/31! PM Blog Up to 3, per person per day if you do it right

My Swim & Other Dares Thread

Last Orgasm: May 18 | Denied until: August 11
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 08:52 AM   #82
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
I dare you to do swim related PM Dares! With these you could spice up your swim sessions a little bit every now and then

If you can't think of anything, why not put your first two dares as PM dares, now as you used to them. E.g.:

NAUGHTY - After swimming, leave the facility just in a coverup and drive home like this.
FREE - For 2 laps, I swim with my panties malfunctioning, this means I pull the string to the side so my pussy is exposed can taste fresh water.

Just an example, you can re-formulate or make something completely different.

If you do this, make sure you link them to your signature!
Manarus, I like it! I really like this suggestion. It would need to be something small, not a full fledged dare. Can you kik me? I'd love to pick your brain on this some more.

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Old 05-20-2024, 09:06 AM   #83
r0ver
getDare Addict

A couple ideas for PM dares

Edge X
Next time you go swimming you'll edge X number of times in the changing room before you get in the pool. Up to a maximum that you set

Red cheeks X
Next time you go swimming you'll spank your ass X number of times before you get in the pool. Up to a maximum you set.
Old 05-20-2024, 09:07 AM   #84
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Manarus, I like it! I really like this suggestion. It would need to be something small, not a full fledged dare. Can you kik me? I'd love to pick your brain on this some more.
I am happy you like the idea Yes indeed, it should be something small you already feel comfortable with, and not pushing you.

I don't really use kik any more. Let me just PM you...

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, mild Pain, Pee, Anal, Outdoor, Wax/Ice, Positions, Pet, Hidden

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 12:18 PM   #85
WetSwimmerGirl

And my PM dares blog has gone live! It's still in trial version

Link is in the signature

Old 05-20-2024, 01:30 PM   #86
WetSwimmerGirl

Here is another dare I received through chat:

"Before you go swimming drive to the pool in your bikini top and shorts over the bottoms (Obvs pack a coverup for after). Before you set off driving adjust your top so your nipples areola are visible, On the way there go through a drive through coffee spot and order a coffee. You can pass it off as a wardrobe malfunction if anyone mentions it if you’ve not got your full nipples out lol."

I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow with one nipple out. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Old 05-20-2024, 01:36 PM   #87
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Here is another dare I received through chat:

"Before you go swimming drive to the pool in your bikini top and shorts over the bottoms (Obvs pack a coverup for after). Before you set off driving adjust your top so your nipples areola are visible, On the way there go through a drive through coffee spot and order a coffee. You can pass it off as a wardrobe malfunction if anyone mentions it if you’ve not got your full nipples out lol."

I'm thinking of doing this tomorrow with one nipple out. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?
Surely you realize by now that whenever you ask a question like that, the answer is going to be "Yay."

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 01:50 PM   #88
Jdreno89

Buy a dissolving swimsuit and see how long you can last. 1. Mentally 2. Dressed.
You must finish any lap you are on before getting out!

Fetish: thongs

X-dress, rope-play, light CBT, plugs, anal, joi, being controlled, pics, sub, switch, Dom, lovense.

Willing to risk: public, controlled exposure online, videos.

Dislikes: Scat, bodily fluids, sounding, family/friends, illegal, anything EXTREME, FINDOM.

PM dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98339
Jdreno89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2024, 02:14 PM   #89
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdreno89 View Post
Buy a dissolving swimsuit and see how long you can last. 1. Mentally 2. Dressed.
You must finish any lap you are on before getting out!
Well, well, well.... I suppose it was only a matter of time before someone suggested this

In truth, I was thinking about doing something like this. My thought was to jump in, swim a lap, and get back to the locker room before it disintegrates. You seen to have in mind something a bit more sinister lol.

Let me think about this and how much I can actually pull off.

Bravo - good one!

Old 05-20-2024, 02:32 PM   #90
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Surely you realize by now that whenever you ask a question like that, the answer is going to be "Yay."
That's a good point Purveyor! Perhaps we want to do it a little differently.

If 5 people comment saying they want this dare to proceed, that I will add it to tomorrow's routine.

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-20-2024 at 02:39 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk