Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2021, 12:58 AM   #76
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
The reports take a lot of time to write indeed, but they are absolutely fantastic Julia! I love reading them and it's definitely giving me more ideas to put in here for you. Keep the detail level to a level that is fun for you though, no need to overly stress yourself and not get around to writing them at all. You are getting exposed all over the place though!

1) Wear a crotch rope to a lecture.
2) Put on a dress with no panties. Go for a walk in a moderatly crowded area. When there, find a spot to hide and put a dildo inside you. Walk for 5 minutes and try not to drop the dildo.
3) Let Antonia tie your hands to a lightpost at night. Stay there for 15 minutes.
4) Take a marker (test for allergies first) and write 10 kinky words in the morning in places that are barely hidden by your clothes.
5) Whenever you hear the word "Cold" for the next hour, you must play with your nipples for 5 seconds. This can be through your clothes.
6) Set up a chair in front of a window, bend over it so your butt is facing outwards. Spank (or let Antonia spank you) yourself hard with a hairbrush, 20 times on each cheek.
7) Take a piece of paper and write in large bold letters: "Spank me" on it. Attach it to your back and keep it on until someone mentions it.
8) Don't wear any underwear when you go to volleyball training. Make sure to change in the dressing room when there is at least one other person.
9) Hand your plug and dildo to antonia to carry, and go for at least a 30 minute walk in the forest. At any point, she can hand you one and tell you to insert it, or tell you to take it out and hand it to her.
Hey! I added all of those. Antonia choose the points for each one. I also will write the reports later for the past few days! Thanks!
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=406801
Current dares, points: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94150

Likes: Flashing, Exposure, Humiliation, Public, Hidden Public, Spanking
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 01:02 AM   #77
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Doubt you're too stupid, and you tried so anyway so:
Well done!

Pity you didn't copy dare anymore...
But hey, as promised:

CAMPUS ODDS (40 points)

Antonia gets to take you around 4 empty/quiet spots on campus and call ODDS.
You will then roll a dice:
1: Hand over one item of clothing for the next hour
2: Lucky you
3: Flash tits, ass and pussy for 30 seconds straight each
4: Pick a spot yourself and roll again
5: Naked until edge or 5 minutes, whichever comes first
6: Roll again

LOCKED OUT (40 points)

Hide a spare key about [roll 2 dice] minutes walk away from your apartment.
Take a shower and wrap yourself in a towel. You can wear slippers as well.
Lock yourself out like this, having to go get the spare to get back in.
Antonia's objective is to pull the towel anywhere between leaving your flat and ground floor.
You may resist, but not readjust. If towel drops, you'll have to continue naked.

TENNIS WITH A TWIST (30 points)

Find an empty fenced tennis court and a ball.
No need for rackets if you don't have them at hand. If playing without, play catch instead.
Each time the ball drops on your side, strip one article of clothing.
Antonia then gets to try throwing that item over the fence. If she fails, you can put it on again.
Play for half an hour. If naked any sooner, each drop Antonia gets to twist one of your nipples.
Afterwards get to your clothes, and throw them over the fence one by one again.
Any item that doesn't get over at first try is Antonia's to keep afterwards.
Get dressed back on court again.

Feel free to discuss points with Antonia.

Have fun!
~Crazy~
Hey! Those are awesome. Sorry for having a pause writing reports. I hadnt much time lately. I putted yours on the list and I also try to write the rest of the reports today.
Old 09-07-2021, 01:10 AM   #78
Julia_

So finally the report for the 03-09:

I had a lot to do on that day so i hadnt much time for dares. Either way i wanted to do atleast one!

- 20 points: When you go out on dress in a loose (maybe oversized) top (or sweater) with decent cleavage and no bra so that your boobs are on display for those directly in font of her when you leans forward. And make her lean a lot

It was already in the evening when I finally had time to do a dare. I got my XXL- Sweater and made a walk outside. Anytime someone came into view i pretended to tie my shoes with legs mostly straight. So that my sweater was hanging all the was down. I really liked this dare and also was making a longer evening walk than I wanted before.
I offer a pic of this: Take a marker and write 10 kinky words in places, for the one that sends me the best dare of the month. Just put a dare in the thread below. The pic will be naked so the words are visible but no face!

Old 09-07-2021, 01:37 AM   #79
r0ver
getDare Addict

Fairly simple one:

When it is a rainy day go for a walk/ run (at least half an hour, and at least part of the route must have a good chance of other people being around) wearing just a thin white tshirt that just covers your ass and shoes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 03:02 AM   #80
Julia_

So on Saturday i had much more time. I had planned to meet a few friends in the shopping mall area. So Antonia, Linda, Stefanie (Stef) and I met in the mall in the morning. We first had some girls shopping... laughing trying stuff on when Linda and Stefanie were somewhere else Antonia told me to do the dares on the list for mall. We looked them up.

- 25 points: Wear a button-up shirt dress, stockings, a garter belt, and red panties unbutton enough to just barely reveal the top of the stockings. shop for shoes make sure that a male salesperson assists you and he get a good peek of your red panties.

- 5 points: Next time you go shopping, every time you enter the fitting room you must undress completely before trying on the clothes you choose.

So we wanted to do this one but since I wasnt wearing a buttun up-shirt dress, no stockings and so on, we talked to Linda and Stefanie to get to Hunkemöller. They of course agreed and we got there looking around a little. I then got some red panties, stockings and a garter belt. When I wanted to go in the dressing room Antonia showed me the strip fully naked dare. We talked about it and so i stripped naked in it fully before trying it all on. After I got a smaller size of the panties it looked really well. Antonia got in after i got them on and we talked about where I get a button-up-dress. Antonia then suggested just to adjust the dare and I had to just ask a male salesperson like this if there is a smaller slip. She got a guy and pulled the curtain aside. I really felt exposed like that and his eyes grew very wide. I told him about it and he said he will be back in a minute. Antonia was laughing again and also Linda and Stef were looking at me. He came back quick and gave me a smaller pair. I thanked him and he walked off.

We then went normal shopping again. Just that even when i tried on a jacket i had to get to a dressing room since i was about to strip naked first. Linda and Stef didnt understood that and were a little anoyed by that.

Last edited by Julia_; 09-07-2021 at 03:05 AM.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:04 AM   #81
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Fairly simple one:

When it is a rainy day go for a walk/ run (at least half an hour, and at least part of the route must have a good chance of other people being around) wearing just a thin white tshirt that just covers your ass and shoes.
Hey, thanks for the dare! I added it to the list. I will see what shirt i can use for that one. Or else buy one!

Old 09-07-2021, 03:19 AM   #82
Julia_

- 20 points: Next time in a furniture store (like IKEA) wear a dress really tight and short, g-string, and bra. Then test at least 5 beds with your dress getting up so your ass/pussy is visible. Antonia is anytime allowed to pull your dress up. You first are allowed to fix it for 10 seconds.

So when shopping was over we first went home. Then we were a little bit lazy till I looked the list up and wanted to do one. IKEA isnt that far so we choose this one. (At this point Stef and Linda were home already.) I got my tightest dress. Which kinda was to small also ... since worn last time befor a few years. We then made our way to IKEA and first looked around a little. After some time there was a example room with a huge bed. I jumped on it and spreaded my legs a little apart just like enjoying the bed. My dress instantly went to my hips so I just layed there with my string fully exposed. After a moment i got up and fixed my dress. Antonia was standing right beside me and we looked around a little more. After a little we were in a example bathroom and Antonia pulled my dress fully up to my shoulders. I covered myself with my hands but the bath was quite well covered. I counted to 10 in my hand and then fixed it. While that Antonia took a picture of me standing there like this and was making fun. -- okay at this point i need to hurry up a little since I need to write some more and do not have that much time today -- so I repeated the thing with the bed 4 more times. The last time i jumped on it just when a guy came in the example room. I pretended to not notice but he did. He looked right at my ass (me laying on my stomach) till i got up and fixed it. I said that I was sorry and he smiled and said it okay. Antonia pulley my dress up sometimes in between. Mostly above my ass when in some room. Once we were in the warehourse part and searched for the box for a chair Antonia wanted to buy we were in a row far behind, Antonia pulled my dress up to my shoulders again. I looked around and there were some people. I pretended to be so shooked that i couldnt move first and then just cover up. When the time was over i quickly readjusted. There was a older women that went to Antonia and like a teacher told her that this wasnt okay and that this can be traumatic and its also against the law and that I could now take her to court... she was really dramatic and we just walked away. We laughed about it just when we were around the corner.

Old 09-07-2021, 03:40 AM   #83
Julia_

When we got home we didnt did anything anymore. Just relaxing.

05-09

- 10 points: Wash your car in a bikini in a public car wash. (10 points)

So this day also was pretty stressful. I was first at my grandparents house, then my parents house and after that had to tidy up my apartment since some friends wanted to come later that day. Antonia helped me so we got quite fast through it. (THANKS!) It was then about 4 pm and my friends wanted to come over at 6pm. Antonia then came into the kitchen while i was getting me a drink. In her hand was a bikini. "Put that on. Right now!" she told me. I was a little confused, took the bikini and wanted to go to the bedroom for changing. She stopped me and told me I had to do it right here. I couldnt remeber any dare like this but stripped down fully and got the bikini on. She then walked to the front door and i followed her. She told me I had to get in the car like this. It was fine since the car was parked in a parking lot underneath the building so just in the elevator and down fully. We did that and when I was in the car we drove while Antonia told me where to go. There were some people looking in the car since i was sitting there in my bikini top. After some time we reached a car wash. This was when I knew what dare she ment. I was so excited and nervous. So there were several "washing boxes" seperated by small walls. (Like this: https://www.car-wash-center-streich....1/P1020665.jpg) It wasnt too full since it was sunday but there were quite some people. We took the last washing box and I got out. Antonia told me to start and i got to the automat. I got 10€ from her for the "Full Service Washing" and got the sprayer. I got a little wet using the pressure sprayer which made me feel even more exposed. After some washing there was a guy seeing me and he came along. He just stood there and watched me washing my car. When he came there were some more people noticing what was happening. In about 10 minutes there were at least 10 people watching me and cheering or saying stupid stuff. It all were guys just one girl. Some were making videos or taking pictures. After the wash was complete I thought it was over but when I wanted to get in the car and drive off Antonia told me that i was wet and first should dry myself with the pressured air. She got the air gun and stood some meters away. It anyway was really hitting me so i backed out even more. I turned around so she could hit every spot. Just when i felt dry she hitted my bottom bikini part so that it got loose and my ass was visible fully. I fixed it real quick but everyone saw it and sheered. Then we got in the car. The way back was mostly boring. At least against that what happened just.
Old 09-07-2021, 04:13 AM   #84
Julia_

06-09

- 25 points: Cross a market square, a sports field and a parking lot (One in just underwear, one in just a shirt and one of them naked.) Antonia decides which where and when. Toss a coin, if its head its naked anyway.

So on Monday we first had lectures of course. Then we both went to the mall, got a coctail and just talked a little. I got a bad grade this morning so I was really not in the mood so Antonia mostly talked and I drank my drinks. We after that got to a pub and drank even more. Or at least me. I got 4 beers some shots that a guy payed for and some coctails that tasted more like vodka than any fruits or anything. I was really drunk at this point (this is why some parts of this story Antonia had to tell me about.) We were in the bar and it was really lat already. Around 1 am in the morning. A guy was talking to us and we were joking around. He was like "what do you normally do if you got spare time?" Antonia, maybe also a little bit more open then normally said: "Oh, my friend here likes to expose herself in dares!" This part for example wasnt in my memory anymore. He laughed and thought we were joking around so antonia got her phone out and showed him the dare list. Which at this point was empty except for this one. The guy couldnt belive really and asked several times. I was a little sleepy at that point and was just listening or at least trying. She told him what i already did and how it works. His eyes seemed to grow bigger and bigger. At some point Antonia said that we would leave now and I just followed along. The guy also came along. When we were outside I really quickly got a atleast little more clear mind. It was cold and we both wore dresses. We walked to to the city since we needed to cross it to go for the main subway station. After some time I was way more clear and we took a seat at the market square just for some relaxing. Antonia already got the jacket from the guy so just me was a little cold. Just then the guy said: "So you would run across here in just your undies?!" I was really red but i agreed. I dont know why i did but my body just did it. Probably a little bit of alcohol doing their part also. Then it happened. He asked if i would do the dare right now. I didnt know what to say for a moment when Antonia just answered for me: "Sure she will!" I looked at her and she was smiling. She was kinda making me feel even more embarrassed saying stuff like "Oh come on you know you want it." It was basicly right but i was so nervous and already really exposed. The streets were empty so it was a good time to do the dare... i was just scared that he would tell anyone I knew well. We then agreed that he would never ever tell anyone! With that Antonia said right away: "You will cross the marked square in just underwear." I just nodded and got up. I looked around but the streets were really empty. We agreed that I would have to run to across it to the juwelery and then back to them. I then started to pull my dress up. It was really cold. The guy just stared at me his eyes going up and down. Just when I wanted to run Antonia told me to stop. She got a coin and i told her i would go for head. She threw it and it landed on head. I then started to run right away. I was so exposed. When i reached the juwelery there was a big group of people coming from a side road. I sprinted back as fast as i could. Some were pointing at me. When I reached Antonia and the guy (just for explaining: neither of us knows the name of that dude. ) i redressed as quick as possible. We then all three went away further to the subway station. He was amazed or atleast told it all the time. Just when we passed a parking building Antonia told me I had to do that one in just a shirt and since i do not have a shirt with me just in a bra. At that point I really would have done anything. I was a little drunk, horny and also kinda sleepy but full of adrenaline also... We got in it and i stripped my dress off. It took me a moment to pull my undies down. He was staring right at my pussy and on my ass if i turned a little. Then Antonia threw the coin again. It was head again. I then started to run till the end of that level and back. The air was really cold and i ran a little slower because of that... else the wind was soooo cold. When i came back at them the guy handed my my clothing and i redressed. Then we just went to the subway and we headed to my apartment. When we reached the subway station not far from it there were some people the guy knew and we got some more shots. And we played a round of beer pong in a apartment of one of them. (This was the part from now on I couldnt remeber at all) Just when i was almost sleeping Antonia came along and told me we had to finish the dare. We went and the guy again came along with me. He showed us a sports field. I just stood there a moment and then stripped fully. I ran along the track and I dont know but probably felt so free that i even ran a second and a thirt time? I then got back to them and Antonia says that i didnt even redressed right away so she had to get me clothed. She then brought me home. ..... Sadly that i cant remember the last part. We agreed on not doing stuff like that drunk anymore and she was kinda sorry but since she was drunk also she was just having fun.

The following 2 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 04:18 AM   #85
Julia_

So now for you to know: I did buy the free clothing at the end of the week for the next week so I am free to choose whatever I want. And also the dare list at that point was fully empty. There are a few new dares but I would love to get more! Thanks.

Old 09-07-2021, 06:29 AM   #86
Julia_

Nobody got any more dare ideas? If you need to know anything just ask. I also can maybe give you some Tasks I have to do in future / Events i mean. Would that help?

Old 09-07-2021, 07:14 AM   #87
Julia_

Bell Picture for the best dare!

So since nobody kinda wants to sent me dares. I offer a picture for the guy/girl that sends me the best dare till the end of the month. It will be the picture for this dare that I just did: - 10 points: Take a marker (test for allergies first) and write 10 kinky words in the morning in places that are barely hidden by your clothes. It will be naked so every word is visible but without face! I will write the person in the blog that has the highest position right now for you to track. Antonia decides which dares are the best.

Old 09-07-2021, 07:31 AM   #88
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
So since nobody kinda wants to sent me dares. I offer a picture for the guy/girl that sends me the best dare till the end of the month. It will be the picture for this dare that I just did: - 10 points: Take a marker (test for allergies first) and write 10 kinky words in the morning in places that are barely hidden by your clothes. It will be naked so every word is visible but without face! I will write the person in the blog that has the highest position right now for you to track. Antonia decides which dares are the best.
- 10 points: Take a marker (test for allergies first) and write 10 kinky words in the morning in places that are barely hidden by your clothes.

As I said I did this one. Antonia and I got home from lecture befor 2 hours. She just used lipstick. And also made some kisses across my body. Just the one on my throat had to be washed away since it wasnt possible at all to be covered up. We are now going to the mall so Antonia said it was fair that it wasnt in the morning since there are a lot of people.

Old 09-07-2021, 10:43 AM   #89
r0ver
getDare Addict

Hopefully this is understandable. If it's too long or complicated feel free to skip it or I can see if I can simplify it.
Antonia will choose what you wear with the one stipulation that you should have on the same number of clothes on the top half of your body as the bottom. For once more clothes equals a tougher dare

Now go for a walk or run. Take along a coin, your dildo and butt plug.
After 5 minutes toss the coin. If it is a heads, take off one of the items of clothing from the top half of your body and either give it to Antonia or leave it where it is.
If it is tails take off one of the items of clothing from the bottom half of your body and give it to Antonia

Repeat until you are either topless or bottomless.

If topless:

Walk for 5 minutes. Toss a coin.
If it is tails, remove an item of clothing and have Antonia spank each ass cheek 5 times.
If it is heads Antonia twists your nipples for 10 seconds and then you do 10 star jumps.
Repeat until naked.

If bottomless
Walk for 5 minutes. Toss a coin.
Heads: remove an article of clothing and deepthroat your dildo for 10 seconds.
Tails: Insert your plug and bend over. Antonia will spank each ass cheek 5 times.
You can now remove the plug.
Repeat until naked.

Once naked.
Antonia will find somewhere to leave your clothes. Walk another 5 minutes and then return to your clothes.
If they are there when you get back you will do 4 final coin tosses
Toss 1
Heads: you must edge with the dildo. On the way home you must have it stuffed in your mouth.
Tails: edge with the dildo. On the way home have it inserted in your pussy.

Toss 2
Heads: edge with your hand with your butt plug inserted.
Tails: edge with your hand with your plug inserted. The plug will stay in for the journey home.

Toss 3:
Heads: you can put 1 item of clothing on to cover your top.
Tails: remain topless until home

Toss 4:
Heads: remain bottomless until home
Tails: you can put 1 item of clothing from your bottom half on.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 11:45 AM   #90
deep-v-diver

In order to do this one you'll need a little prep. Get 2 handbag chains that will fit around your waist and between your legs to make a chain link thong (Chain like this) it should be wedgied up between your lips and have just enough room to rub yourself with it

Wear the chain-link thong for a day out shopping under normal clothes, When you go into a clothing store take some items to try on and whilst in the changing room take off everything other than your chain-link thong and use the chain to rub your clit until you edge, if you orgasm then you must ask for punishment. Go into at least 5 stores, when you get home you can take the chain-link thong off straight away if you go outside wearing nothing but the chain and manage to orgasm with it within 2 minutes, if not then you must wear it for at least another 2 hours and have it wedgied as high as it will go. Dare is worth 30 Points
Limits: Pictures, Video, Permanent, Illegal, Full Public, Messy, Toilet

Last edited by deep-v-diver; 09-09-2021 at 02:34 AM.
deep-v-diver is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, friends, naked, public