Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-21-2009, 10:49 AM   #76
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

omg! That was outstanding. And exactly how I would like it to happen to me. You have really interacted with he reader. You are a marvellous writer.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:53 AM   #77
dare-demon

its........reallllllllly ....great....................and actually i love your story...would be better if he's being slaved by both together...

Last edited by dare-demon; 08-21-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: sorry if i had broken the rules before....
dare-demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #78
erick92
Distinguished Member

Holy freaking crap! That was amazing! Kinky as heck. Very nice, very nice indeed. Please do continue.

23/M/USA
erick92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #79
talla
getDare Sweetheart

As Boarat would said very nice hi 5
talla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 09:05 AM   #80
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all your comments - it's nice to know that the story is still popular and hasn't grown stale over time.

The Story Continues...

No one was in when I got home, so I took the opportunity to wash and take a long soak in the bath and think about what had happened that day.
I was always quite modest, but that had changed dramatically with recent events. I was trying work out just how many people had seen me naked since my sister’s sleepover.
There was my sister, Sarah, her friends Bex, Jo and Claire, my best friend and now my ‘master’ Ed, Alice the waxist, and now Kelly plus however many had tuned in for the web cast !!
It was a scary, yet exciting thought that caused my penis to grow again, probably still aided by the blue pill that Kelly had fed me.
I began to slowly rub myself, but stopped when I heard the front door open and slam shut. I listened to work out who had come in, assuming it was my sister as our parents were not due back until later that day.
My question was answered when I heard Sarah shout out, “Steve, are you in?”

“Yes… I’m in the bath.” I replied.

I heard footsteps come running up the stairs and approach the bathroom door. I hadn’t locked the door as no one else was in the house, but I expected the footsteps to stop when they reached the door. To my surprise, the doorknob turned, and Sarah came walking in.
I quickly grabbed a flannel to cover my enlarged manhood, at which Sarah looked and smiled.

“Don’t worry about that, ‘Big Brother’ – I’ve seen it all before !”, Sarah said, smiling, which although was true caused me to turn an off shade of red with embarrassment. Despite her invitation, I decided to keep myself covered.

“I’ve done it – I’ve got my photo.” my sister said with some excitement. Her reaction surprised me – although I was pleased that I had got my photo, I wasn’t that excited about the way I had to get it.

“Who… how did you get it ?” I asked.

“Miles – Jo’s lil’ brother. I told you it would be easy !!”

I was a little disappointed that Sarah found it so easy to do, but she told me how she managed to get a photo of her naked with Miles.

“Jo invited me over today, and she came up with a brilliant plan. Miles was around but bored, and he kept asking me and Jo to play a game with him. Jo suggested we play ‘prisoners’, and told Miles that he would be our prisoner and we would have to get some information out of him.”
Sarah continued, without any lessening of her excitement. “He let us tie him up to a beam, then Jo put a blindfold on him. Without him knowing, we both stripped naked and got our photo with him, well, several photos with him actually.”

This scene was running through my mind, causing my penis to grow yet again so that the flannel was being raised out of the bath water. Sarah noticed, and smiled as turned on her camera – luckily not to photograph me, but to show me the photos.

“It was really exciting, Miles didn’t even know that we were naked – we just asked him some questions occasionally in between shots.”

My sister showed me the LCD screen of her camera, and indeed there was Miles tied up, with both my sister and Jo standing beside him. The next shot, the two girls were embracing in front of Miles, and the third they were kissing each other right in front of his crotch.
The photos were stimulating, even if it was my sister in them, and the thought that Miles, Jo’s younger brother had no idea what was going on was pure genius – why couldn’t I have thought about something like that ?

“So, how about you ? Did you get your photo with Kelly ?” my sister asked.

“Erm, yes.” was all I said, hoping that she would leave the conversation there. However I half knew that it would not be that easy.

“And… what happened ?” my sister asked.

I decided to tell her the whole story – there seemed little point in hiding it from my sister, especially when I needed to ask her for a naked photo to give to Kelly at the end of it !

“You said what ? Why ?” my sister asked, sounding angry. “Why would you say you’d give Kelly a naked photo of me ? Why does she want it ??”

“I don’t know – it just sort of came out, and things just got out of hand. Besides, she’s got photos and videos of me which she has threatened to circulate if I don’t give her that photo” I said, quite honestly.

Sarah pondered for a couple of minutes, and could obviously see the concern and pleading in my eyes.

“Ok big brother, but you owe me big time for this.” Sarah said, giving in to my request. “But I want a photo of you… and if things get out of hand for me, I’m taking you down with me.”

I was slightly unsure what she meant, until she leant forward and grabbed the flannel that was hiding my engorged penis. Just her slightest touch caused my penis to bob as more blood rushed into it.
My sister took a step back and pointed the camera at me. The lens zoomed out, and the flash went off.
“Ok, start rubbing it.” she said.
Although I was embarrassed, I knew that handing a photo of her naked to a virtual stranger was a big sacrifice on her part, so I grabbed by cock and started rubbing.
The flash went off a couple more times, and then my sister said, “I want you to cum it the bathwater.”

I was close, and my sister commanding me to do that only to a few more strokes before the sticky white liquid came shooting out into the bath, coagulating as it hit the water and sinking to the bottom of the bath and onto my stomach.
Again, the flash went off a couple more times, and my sister checked back the photos to make sure that she was happy with the images.

“Ok, get your camera and let’s get this over with.” she said. I jumped out of the bath and ran downstairs to grab my camera, not bothering to dress or even grab a towel.
By the time I had returned to the bathroom, my sister was already naked and laying in the bath – along with my cum.

“Go on then – take your photo’s.” I looked at my sister’s image on the screen and she looked so hot laying in the bath. I snapped a couple of shots, and then Sarah said, “Ok, that’s enough.”

Sarah stood up and wrapped a bath towel around herself as she stepped out.

“Give the photos to Kelly, but remember to tell her that if she shows anyone, she’ll be sorry !”, and with that, Sarah walked out the bathroom.

I got myself dressed and went to my room for a rest… and probably another wank before coming out again !

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:49 PM   #81
insane44

please continue soon
Old 08-24-2009, 01:17 PM   #82
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on please it alsome can't wait for more
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:54 PM   #83
happyharold

Default Let me tell you a story

let me tell you a story

a couple of days ago i was looking for something to read so i said to sort the threads in order of views and i found your origanial

over that day i read from start to end, and reading te comments about a sequel i was so excited but thought liek many taht wouldnt pull through. the next day i come on and read the nexest posts in thread and see the sequal YAY YES
i have now read it all threw and as i was reading the sequel i was dreading as i saw the page numbers go down and the date of the posts get closer and closer to today

so you see, you just have to keep writing
happyharold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 10:22 AM   #84
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Sport Basketball Intermission - (not part of the story !!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyharold View Post
let me tell you a story

a couple of days ago i was looking for something to read so i said to sort the threads in order of views and i found your origanial

over that day i read from start to end, and reading te comments about a sequel i was so excited but thought liek many taht wouldnt pull through. the next day i come on and read the nexest posts in thread and see the sequal YAY YES
i have now read it all threw and as i was reading the sequel i was dreading as i saw the page numbers go down and the date of the posts get closer and closer to today

so you see, you just have to keep writing

Thank you sooo much for this. You need not worry - the story will continue, and hopefully the next part will be ready within the next 24 hours or so.
Unfortunately I keep logging on to write some more, and then get distracted by all the other excellent ongoing stories that are currently being written. Is it just me, or has the standard of stories really improved recently ??!!?
Another predicament that I am facing is that I have heard from a couple of readers who have re-enacted the first Sisters Sleepover story with friends (including my 'number one fan'), and have started doing things from the second ! Now, whilst I am flattered and honoured that they are doing this, I can not condone any action in these stories - they are fiction and were intended to stay that way - (unless it is amongst consenting people and is legal !). I was also asked not to introduce any new characters, as this makes 'reconstructions' more impractical. To this person I must say that I cannot accommodate your request as I have a lot of plans for Steve, Sarah and the rest of the gang, but feel free to 'adapt' your reconstruction as required !

Anyway, whilst you await the next thrilling episode of Sisters Sleepover: The Sequel, can I recommend some of my current favourite stories at the moment, namely "The Reluctant Game of Truth or Dare", "The Boat Dare Challenge", and "The Bandstand" (in R18: Mature Stories).
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #85
annieh6

i am absolutley and utterley in love with this story you have to continue it is so far the best story that i have read on the sight

(no offense or anything to the other writers lol)
annieh6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 05:34 AM   #86
monkeysrock
getDare Sweetheart

wow. Everytime I read a story here on GD they just get better and better.

Your amazingly talented and the stories... well I think everyone here, of all genders, will agree its at least one orgasm per post.

I would love to know how people of reacted this story and if online? I'm Game!
How much of it is true? or based on truth?

Once again, a REAL pleasure to read, Thank you.

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...f6ea2.75805559
monkeysrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #87
Raging Rob

Your story segments are truly amazing Shiny demon, and you are definitely connecting to the readers by having Steve and Sarah do a diverse amount of things that the readers find interest in, good job!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:49 PM   #88
striker3

I have to say, Shiny, you are doing a tremendous job. For me, the best aspect of this story is the characters and how they interact with one another. My only bit of advice would be to keep it up.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 11:23 PM   #89
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you again for all the feedback and support. I was hoping to have the next part ready by now, but unfortunately it'll be a couple more days until I get chance to finish it. Until then...
Old 08-30-2009, 01:07 AM   #90
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDemon View Post
Thank you again for all the feedback and support. I was hoping to have the next part ready by now, but unfortunately it'll be a couple more days until I get chance to finish it. Until then...
It's okay, Demon. We all love your story, so we can manage a bit of patience. Keep it coming
[07:20:43] Anjelen: dual hit combo - sub under a desk. Swat their ass and their head hits the underside of the desk.
Kage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sisters sleepover