Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2016, 12:15 AM   #76
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I had messaged Sir that he should meet me here for coffee. Thankfully he showed up. I won't even report on the communication of Sir and 'that guy'. Not really important. The next moment of importance is Sir ordering me to the bathroom. I obeyed and in moments Sir was there. In the privacy of one of the stalls, he told me how disappointed he was of me. Just a whisper so no one could hear if they tried. He had something for me....
Old 02-16-2016, 12:25 AM   #77
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I heard the soft clink of the chain. Under my blouse, his hands found my nipples and clamped them. The chain hung in front of me. He lifted my blouse so he could find the way down under my skirt. He was quick. He knew what he was doing. The chain went between my legs, rubbing my clit, back up and around my waist. Really? Sir had me clipped on my nipples and that chain rubbing my clit. I didn't not expect that.
The following user says Thank You to AndreaSwallows for this post:
Old 02-16-2016, 12:58 PM   #78
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir is full of surprises....I thought to myself. My nipples clamped and the chain riding between my lips directly on my swollen clit. A small tug from Sir, directing me to my knees. My nipples were starting to burn, I whimpered as he pulled again on the chain. “Do not cum”, Sir orders. “you are now allowed to put my cock in your mouth dear”. I undo his pants and without hesitation, his cock is deep in my mouth. He tugs on the chain, I let out a small cry, the link pinched my clit. It was a sensation I have not felt before. Direct pain at the height of my arousal. Sir ‘s cock slides deeper in my mouth. I cannot get enough of him as he fucks my mouth. Another tug, gasp, Sir, please I need to cum....but I am still denied. Sir tightly grabs my hair, moving his cock faster and faster in my mouth. So deep, again I almost cannot breath. I don’t care, his cock is wet from my mouth, my pussy wet from the chain. Sir stands me up, turns me around and rams his cock deep into my cunt....hard, fast....reaches for my breasts and squeezes the clamps tighter on my nipples. Ahh, FUCK, Sir.....oh please Sir, can I cum???? Sir explodes inside of me filling me up with his hot cum. His cock pulsing, I can feel myself starting to cum....Sir grabs my hair and pulls me closer to him, my back arching. “NO CUMMING, SLUT” he growls and smacks my ass HARD.... “you are not finished....”
Without another word, Sir does up his pants and walks out of the bathroom.
He was right, I wasn't finished, even when I got home. Sir really was not happy with me....
Old 02-16-2016, 06:53 PM   #79
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Default you need to pay attention

Andrea,

When i left the house for the Gym, i gave you specific instructions to finish your report on last nights event. Iam already not pleased with your extremely poor judgement yesterday, but now i see you starting other threads.

Just so iam clear; finish your starbucks report tonight.

All who read are encouraged to suggest harsh and merciless punishment.
focused on oral training, denial, restraint, public, and forced orgasms.

Limits; blood, scat, anal, needles, no contact with anyone but me.

She does however, enjoy an anonymous acidental audience from tome to time

I cant let this defiance continue andrea.

Ladies and gentlemen give her your worst.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:21 PM   #80
Kwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Andrea,

When i left the house for the Gym, i gave you specific instructions to finish your report on last nights event. Iam already not pleased with your extremely poor judgement yesterday, but now i see you starting other threads.

Just so iam clear; finish your starbucks report tonight.

All who read are encouraged to suggest harsh and merciless punishment.
focused on oral training, denial, restraint, public, and forced orgasms.

Limits; blood, scat, anal, needles, no contact with anyone but me.

She does however, enjoy an anonymous acidental audience from tome to time

I cant let this defiance continue andrea.

Ladies and gentlemen give her your worst.
See she isn't pleasing her Sir so why should I be under her to learn that skill? No mistress for me.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:28 PM   #81
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Well I pm'd a heel training idea which was essentially that Andrea should wear her new heels for a number of hours without letting the heels touch the ground. But given the above request this should be extended to the following...

She wears her heels, corset, short skirt, and the crotch chain she forgot to report about plus the remote vibe.
She is taken somewhere with hard floors - a shopping mall perhaps or just around your home if there are hard floors.
She must walk around for two hours doing tasks for you - shopping, cleaning etc. Choose tasks with plenty of bending and perhaps some stairs to climb.
You torment her mercilessly with the vibe and in any other way you see fit.
For the entire time her heels must not click on the floor.
Every time you see or hear her heel touch the floor means another 5 minutes standing time.
When the two hours is complete she must stand in front of you, still in her chain and heels, feet still, posture correct, and tug on the chain to edge, for the full amount of standing time she earned.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #82
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

....of course if she simply cannot walk in 5" heels without them touching the ground the rules could be adjusted so that 5 minutes standing time is only earned when her heel makes a loud noise.
Old 02-16-2016, 07:43 PM   #83
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Ohpleasesir,

Outstanding suggestion,

Perhaps a well thought out shopping trip to costco and home depot. Carefully constructed list requiring her to reach for items both high and low.

Dressed as you suggest, she would be sure to attract a good deal of attention during her time of sexual duress.

Love it, well done Sir.

Regards,
The following user says Thank You to bc1iron for this post:
Old 02-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #84
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I apologize. I have been not been reporting as I should. Sir has voiced his disapproval. Actually OhPleaseSir has mentioned he was still waiting for my report. I will admit, though, that I tend to misbehave in hopes of receiving further punishment. As posted in the past, this has been my pattern. I crave punishment and as said before, Sir has had to reconsider how he administers my punishment. Now that I have that out there, I will proceed.....I will be posting in short posts as I do not want to chance losing anything. Isn't technology wonderful?
I left Starbucks after our episode in the bathroom stall. Still the clamps on my nipples, the chain rubbing my clit. When I sat in my car, the chain further pushed between my lips and tightened between my ass. Wasn't sure about that but I will admit the chain pushing on my clit was amazing. And hell, not even allowed to cum yet.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #85
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Upon getting home, I was both scared and excited to see what Sir had in store for me. I didn't see Sir until I went to our bedroom. He was sitting in his leather chair sipping on scotch, anticipating my arrival. I know he was still disappointed but I could see a small glimmer that he was happy I was home. I looked over at the bed. There he had my leather corset, choker, black stockings, new heels (a bit higher that I'm used to), a glass dildo (that's new), 2 restraints and a blindfold.
"Come over here, Andrea"' Sir orders.
Old 02-16-2016, 09:58 PM   #86
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I stood before Sir. His gaze started at my feet and slowly lingered on my legs, up to my chest and stopped....resting at my eyes. He reached out to me, grabbing my blouse and pulling me even closer to him. He unbuttoned my blouse exposing my beasts. Nipples still clamped. He pulled up on the chain, I'm feeling the tight pressure of the chain push further on my clit.
"Did you want to cum, Andrea" he asks me.
"Yes, Sir", I reply. He informed that I was still not allowed to. He then orders me to undress completely. He instructs me to put on the stockings and change my heels to the ones on the bed. Yes, Sir. I was then ordered to put on the choker and the corset and stand before him with my back to him. Sir pulled on the strings of my corset....very tight. Um, I was thinking breathing may be a problem...."now, slut, go get the glass and return to this spot walking backwards"
Old 02-16-2016, 10:13 PM   #87
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I held the glass dildo in my hand and slowly walked backwards towards Sir. I can feel Sir watching me very closely. I will admit it was very hard to walk backwards in these new heels.
Sir orders me to bend over in front of him and tells me to wet the dildo with my mouth and hand it to him. He has to move the chain slightly aside. He removes the vibe and then slowly circles the dildo around my wetness. I quiver....he promptly smacks my ass, sensing that I may be about to cum. Sir knows my body very well. He then slowly slides the dildo in and out of my pussy. His fingers exploring my clit.
"Andrea, keep this inside you as you retrieve the blindfold from the bed"
Old 02-16-2016, 10:25 PM   #88
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I squeeze my muscles to hold it in. As I walk, the sensations between my legs is overwhelming. The chain, the glass dildo....creating pressure, enhancing my pleasure. I am finding it very hard to walk in these heels...
I return back to my Sir with the blindfold. He stands and covers my eyes with it. His hand reaches between my legs and strokes the dildo in my cunt. He takes it out and puts it in my mouth as his fingers find their way into my wetness. Slowly I feel his fingers move inside of me. And then those fingers are in my mouth.
I hear a clink of a chain as he picks it up off the table. Clicks it onto my collar.
Slowly he directs me to the bed, pushing me down, harshly I must add. In a haste, he ties my hands above my head to the headboard.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:45 PM   #89
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

I need to feel Sir's cock inside of me. I ask but he is still denying me. And he reminds me that I am still not allowed to cum. Again, I hear the clink of chain.
Sir piles another set of chains on my stomach. I can feel how heavy it is.
Again he reminds me, "no cumming".
I can hear Sir maneuver the chain slowly off of my stomach. I can feel the lube in the chain as he slowly starts to slide the links one by one inside of me. Gradually I feel pressure inside the back wall of my pussy. I am so wet....feeling the coldness of the chain as its slowly pushed inside of me. He bends over, circles my clit with his tongue.
Sir, I can't take this for much longer. I am aching. I feel the overwhelming pulse deep inside of me.
Old 02-16-2016, 11:00 PM   #90
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Sir is not only inserting one link at a time, he is also rubbing an ice cube on my swollen clit. He is then putting that ice cube in my mouth. Let's not forget about the chain that is attached to my nipple clamps, pushed to the side of my clit.
I'm not sure how long the chain inside my pussy was, but I felt it's overwhelming presence. The weight I felt was unbelievable. Was I close to cumming? This was such a new sensation. Sir, had instructed me to lie there, tied up, feeling the weight of the chain in my pussy and wait .....wait for what????
I heard him walk away from me. Pretty sure he left the room. I waited. I was thinking I could perhaps sneak in one orgasm. I tried by moving my hips,feeling all chains moving and arousing me.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, fuck, pussy, swallows, whore