Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 08-31-2014, 12:58 PM   #76
Connor.smith
getDare Sweetheart

What's your favorite part of getdare?

Male/Hetroflexible

Denied since: July 22nd 2021
Denied until: July 25th 2021
Edges:0/3
Strokes:0/200
Connor.smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 01:32 PM   #77
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connor.smith View Post
What's your favorite part of getdare?
My favorite part has to be making new friends, including a wonderful Dom, with kinky tastes! Thanks for your question Connor.smith!
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 07:38 AM   #78
rossesred
Account Banned

Hey :*

What is your best way of orgasming?
Write down your sexiest fantasy involving you and DrW.
Summers or winters?
If you were a vampire, would you like killing people?
Describe yourself in 1 word.
What are the things that turns you off? And on?
What are the qualities that you'd look for to start dating someone?
Do you lie? How often?
Old 09-01-2014, 08:07 AM   #79
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossesred View Post
Hey :*

What is your best way of orgasming? The more orgasms I have the better they get. I don't have a particular best way, it can be amazing in lots of different ways. I like variety. A little pain and teasing definitely heightens everything!
Write down your sexiest fantasy involving you and DrW. *Blushes* I plead the fifth. I will say, it includes me not having any control... and being teased and teased and teased...
Summers or winters? I love seasons! Fall and Spring are actually my favorite. I LOVE summer. But I love snow!
If you were a vampire, would you like killing people? I don't think so. I'm a vegetarian now... I don't think I would look down on vampires who did enjoy it-just like I don't look down on humans who enjoy meat.
Describe yourself in 1 word. Mischievous.
What are the things that turns you off? And on? There is a loooong list of things that turn me off. Some of which may be offensive to those who like it. Something that is a huge turn off is any fantasies of force or rape. Turns on? That's a loooong list too! I'm seriously always horny. Certain words turn me on, accents turn me on, even clothespins turn me on.
What are the qualities that you'd look for to start dating someone? I look for nice and sweet! I'm more likely to go for a cute guy instead of a hot one. Because most really hot guys are assholes. I also look for honesty. I also look for maturity and responsibility! Still living in your parents house? Yeah, I don't think so. A sense of humor is also required. Don't take yourself too seriously! hehe!
Do you lie? How often? I do not lie very often. If I do, there is a good reason. I don't believe in senseless lying- just why? Do I tease? Certainly. However, when it comes down to it- I believe that honesty is the best policy.
Thanks for your questions, rossesred! *Mwah*

Last edited by eivins; 09-01-2014 at 08:13 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:01 AM   #80
EnPointe

Heart

Hi Lizzy! I know how you like to answer my questions...

How much do you love me?

What is the best part of being bisexual?

Are you going to miss me?

Do you prefer going down on a girl or have a girl go down on you?

Do you like being tied and completely helpless... unable to stop my, I mean someone's touch?
EnPointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 09:09 AM   #81
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
Hi Lizzy! I know how you like to answer my questions...

How much do you love me? All the way to the moon and back times infinity.

What is the best part of being bisexual? The best part is being able to fully appreciate both sexes.

Are you going to miss me? So, so much.

Do you prefer going down on a girl or have a girl go down on you? I love both! But I do prefer going down. It's... fun... and...

Do you like being tied and completely helpless... unable to stop my, I mean someone's touch? *blushes* You know I like it when you get all kinky on me...
Thank you for your questions, EnPointe! *kisses*
Old 09-13-2014, 01:04 PM   #82
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

So, the same applies, I would love to read through your entire AMA at some point, but right now I just wanted to ask a few questions ...

1. Would you make out with me?

2. Have you ever had a threesome?

3. What toy could you never live without?

4. Favorite song?

5. Are you ticklish?

6. What is your favorite thing about Drwarschauu?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #83
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Post
So, the same applies, I would love to read through your entire AMA at some point, but right now I just wanted to ask a few questions ...

1. Would you make out with me? Absolutely, completely sober, and without permission. *cheeky grin*

2. Have you ever had a threesome? I have, indeed! F/F/M.

3. What toy could you never live without? Hm... that's hard... Probably some sort of vibrator... I need one. Always. Hehe! But I could technically live with out. Technically, I could live without any toys. It wouldn't kill me!

4. Favorite song? That's like asking me to count every grain of sand in the world. It's just as hard. What's my mood? Do I feel like dancing? Do I want to think about deep things? I have a favorite song for certain moments! However, for the sake of an answer, I have been listening to the Lion King soundtrack a lot..

5. Are you ticklish? I'm too ticklish!

6. What is your favorite thing about Drwarschauu? I think I've answered this before... but I'll answer it again! There is SO much to like about the man! I think my favorite thing might change with the moment... Sometimes, it's his creativity (eek!). Sometimes, it's how well he listens. Sometimes, it's how nerdy he is. Sometimes, it's that he can be so silly! Sometimes, it's how trustworthy he's proven himself to be! Sometimes, it's his seemingly unending patience with my intricacies (like checking out weird noises). Sometimes, it's his kinky mind. Sometimes, it's the way he obviously cares for his friends... cheering them up when they're down! When it comes down to it, I think my favorite thing, is what a great friend he's turning out to be!
Thanks for your questions, Asslvr's Butterfly! *makes out with*
Old 09-15-2014, 08:20 AM   #84
groen

1. How about being someone’s Wine ?
2. Corona ?
3. Coffee ? :P
Had to give it some attention I like it
4. So what would be your favorite alcoholic drink ?
5. Are you a coffee or a tea person ?
6. What’s your favorite non-alcoholic drink ?
7. How did you and Drwarschauu get together ? I mean did he post an ad and did you react or was it the other way around or some other story :P
8. What is your favorite current dominant ad on GetDare and why ?
9. What is your favorite current submissive ad on GetDare and why?
10. Did you ever play Skyrim ? did you like it ? and why ?

Last edited by groen; 09-15-2014 at 06:27 PM.
groen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 06:36 PM   #85
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by groen View Post
1. How about being someone’s Wine ? I'll be someone's wine! Chocolate wine!
2. Corona ? Corona is too broad!
3. Coffee ? I'll be that coffee that's really expensive because they pick it out of monkey's poo.
Had to give it some attention I like it
4. So what would be your favorite alcoholic drink ? RUM! But I like lots and lots of things! Chocolate martinis... Wine... expensive beer... tequila shots.. eh..
5. Are you a coffee or a tea person ? Both! I can go without one or the other but never both. They are interchangeable.
6. What’s your favorite no alcoholic drink ? A dirty chai!
7. How did you and Drwarschauu get together ? I mean did he post an ad and did you react or was it the other way around or some other story :P He posted an ad, I really liked it. I almost didn't respond, but then I did. We chatted a bit and hit it off. He made me wait forever. Then I got a PM with a, "I made my decision." Scared the hell out of me.
8. What is your favorite current dominant ad on GetDare and why ? I honestly don't know!
9. What is your favorite current submissive ad on GetDare and why? I think Dare... has a wonderful ad! It's so detailed and well-written!
10. Did you ever play Skyrim ? did you like it ? and why ? Yes, yes, and because... You'd have to be crazy not to!
Thanks for your questions, Groen!
Old 09-24-2014, 07:24 AM   #86
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

What is the sexiest thing that could happen to you today?

If you could sleep with some one right now who would it be and what would you do?

What is the sexiest thing you own?

What is the sexiest thing another person has worn for you?

Do these questions help your no touching day go smoothly?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 07:37 AM   #87
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
What is the sexiest thing that could happen to you today? The sexiest thing? Gosh. I think maybe someone touching me. Since I can't. That would be sexy.

If you could sleep with some one right now who would it be and what would you do? At this moment? Drwarschauu. In an hour? Maybe my bestie. Depends who is currently turning me on. :P What would I do? I would go with the moment. Hopefully, the moment would be wild and kinky.

What is the sexiest thing you own? Hm.. I have some sexy nightie things and clothes. But I think the sexiest thing I own is those noises I make when I'm.. you know.

What is the sexiest thing another person has worn for you? Hm. Nothing at all. But... I was in a relationship with another girl- and she wore some pretty sexxxxxxxy things.

Do these questions help your no touching day go smoothly? NOO! No, it doesn't! And after I was so nice to you! *tears up*
Thank you for your questions, Ly Ph! :P
Old 09-24-2014, 09:13 AM   #88
SirNelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post
My previous game with Drwarschauu is over! The previous rules no longer apply. Still, feel free to ask me anything and I will answer honestly unless I deem it too personal!
What is your bra size?
Are your tits too big, too small or just right?
What is the most disgusting sexual thing you have ever done?
What is the most exciting sexual thing you have ever done?
How many times a day do you masturbate?
How many times a week do you have sex?
Which of the following do you enjoy? Spanking, tit and nipple torture, pussy torture, pee dares, public embarrassment, bondage?
What is the most embarrassing sexual thing you have ever done?
Do you like going without panties and bras?
Do you like giving blowjobs?

That's enough for now.
SirNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 01:27 PM   #89
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirNelson View Post
What is your bra size? 30 C.
Are your tits too big, too small or just right? I think they're just right!
What is the most disgusting sexual thing you have ever done? Hm... I refrain from saying, only because it would offend those who like it!
What is the most exciting sexual thing you have ever done? Hm. It's actually one of those things I can't talk about. BUT it did have to do with being denied and edging.
How many times a day do you masturbate? Hm... whenever drwarschauu lets me! hehe! When I'm not in a D/s relationship, once a day? Twice sometimes? More if I'm alone and eh... you know!
How many times a week do you have sex? When I'm in a relationship... quite often! Not being in one at the moment, whenever I see my bestie! But she's about to go away for 6 months! EEK! I need a new benefit buddy.
Which of the following do you enjoy? Spanking, tit and nipple torture, pussy torture, pee dares, public embarrassment, bondage? Hm! I enjoy spanking and bondage! A lot! I do like hidden public embarrassment. Tit/nipple/pussy torture, I all enjoy but only a bit! Not too much! Pee dares- don't like so much. But... I don't mind asking eh permission. *blushes*
What is the most embarrassing sexual thing you have ever done? Hm... I found walking around wearing a plug and crotch rope (hidden of course!) in public very, very embarrassing. I wrote a blog post on it! But then.. I've probably done more embarrassing things... I don't know. Hehe!
Do you like going without panties and bras? I dooooo!
Do you like giving blowjobs? *blushes* Yeah. Oral fixation. It's true.

That's enough for now.
Thanks for your questions, SirNelson!
Old 10-03-2014, 05:19 PM   #90
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

1. What makes you believe that I am so adorable?

2. How much does it kill you for me not to post all of my blogs right away?

3. Which part of the trip are you most anxious/excited to hear about?

4. If you and DW were to meet in person, what would you be most excited to do together?

5. Where is your most ticklish spot?

6. Have you ever accidentally hurt somebody while being tickled?

7. Why do you like pumpkin?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk