Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-26-2013, 06:07 PM   #76
Igglybabe

Loving this story!!! pretty addicted!!!!
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 09:40 PM   #77
Ice Shadow

Default adsf

lol i know how to help make an addiciting story lol
Ice Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:22 AM   #78
TurtleMan76

Yes Ice Shadow has given me many excellent ideas, and good resources to help me write this story.

Also, please let me know if any of you find typeos, or gramatical errors, or anything that dosent sound right in the story. I want to fix them, just send me a PM and i will fix it. Thanks!
TurtleMan76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 01:25 AM   #79
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 34

Chapter 34:

Her eyes instantly locked onto mine and she had a devilish smile. She then started doing something on her phone and said “if you need any help finding anything just ask” As we walked past her I looked back to see her on the phone with someone, which made me worried. “all righty, I have $100 to spend for this trip, with some coupons, so you will be getting multiple pairs. Can’t have you wearing your sisters underwear” said my mom.

My face was red anyone in the store easily could have heard that. We then passed some panties that had words on them. My mom then picked up a pink pair that said “Party Girl” on them. They party girl was on the butt written in sparkles. “Here try these on first” she said as she handed them to me. I felt that cold feeling inside me again, as I grabbed the panties and headed for the changing booth.

Once inside the changing booth I slid of the yoga pants slowly, feeling like the weight of the world was on top of me right now. I then slid off the white panties I was wearing and stood there in nothing but the pink sweatshirt. I then picked up the “Party Girl” Panties and looked at them for a moment. “hurry up in there” said my mom knocking on the door.

I took a deep breath and slid on the panties. They cupped themselves around my butt cheeks, and were very tight. I felt so feminine once again, and defeated. The worst part of all was that my mom was doing this. I opened the door and my mom’s face lit up with excitement. “Those are adorable” she said. “Here hand me the yoga pants”

I went back into the changing booth and picked up the pants and gave them to her. “I have to go to the bathroom, ill be right back. You stay here and pick out some to try on. I want you to get one from every corner of the store” she said as she walked out the door with my pants. I was now standing in the middle of a Victoria secret wearing no pants, a pink sweatshirt, and pink panties.

This was worse than what Claire would do to me; my mom was in a whole different ballpark. Luckily it was early in the morning so there weren’t many people around, but still this was really bad. I put the hood on over my head and began walking around the store. I made it to the first corner; to my demise this wall only had the cheeky collection.

I looked at all them and tried to find the best of the evils, unfortunately the one that covered the most was a light pink one, that had black and hot pink polka dots. It was increadibly girly, but it would keep my man parts in better than the others. I then bent over to pick them up and felt completely exposed. The next corner was also in the back of the store, however could be seen by the front counter.

I made my way over and caught the attention of Claire’s friend, thankfully me and her where the only two in the store. She then walked towards me with an evil smile. “Nice panties, how’s the tutu” she said in a taunting voice. I rolled my eyes and said “lovely”. “yea it was very lovely on you” she said with a slight giggle.

“So what’s the deal, why is your mom making you come her and do what Claire made you do” she said. “ I then explained that my mom gets some sort of rush using petticoat discipline on me all of a sudden. “Oh my God that is great, she’s like working for Claire almost” said the Store clerk. “Speaking of Claire, I couldn’t let her miss this opportunity, she’s on her way right now so ill be sure to stall you and your mom for you” now smiling like a brat.

“Where are your pants though” she asked with slight laughter in between those words. “My mom took them, she will be back soon but I’m supposed to pick out panties all around the store” I said completely red in the face. She bent over laughing, “Your mom is awesome, here let me help you with your task” she said now picking up underwear from all around.

She handed me the worst things she could possibly find. First off was a white mini cheekster with rainbow polka dots and a pink fur outline. She then followed it up with a pink pair of lace panties, with flowered embroiled onto it. The next one looked like a bikini bottom, it covered the front and back, but the sides were completely bare and held only by a string.

She also added a small pair of panties that had black and white spots all over them. “Oh there are really cute she said” as she picked up a pair of some that had zebras print, with that pink fur outline. It was the finaly one that scared me the most however, it was a blue pair of panties that had all sorts of multi colored stripes. It looked like something a 5 year old girl would wear to kindergarten.

Just then my mom walked in, I was still standing there pant less which made her smile. “Oh good you got someone to help you, show me what you got” she said. The store clerk smiled and whispered in my ear, “Claire will be here in five minutes” as she started showing my moms the panties she had picked out. “oh wow this is really cute” my mom said holding up the pink ones with black polka dots.

“Here try these on” she said to me, throwing them at me. The store clerks had that familiar smile on her face and did a small wave as if to taunt me, while I made my way to the dressing room. Once I had gotten inside I took a deep breath and slid off the “Party Girl” panties, and slid on the pink panties with the polka dots.

I then exited the changing booth and both my mom and clerk were waiting for me. They had ecstatic looks on there faces. “Those are an excellent choice sir” said the clerk. “Put your arms up” said my mom, completely humiliated I pulled my arms ups, which pulled the sweatshirt up with it. “Now turn around” she said, I then turned around with my arms up showing a complete 360 of the panties I was wearing.

After my second rotation she stopped me, and smacked my butt lightly, “aww you got such a cute butt” she said, in an effort to increase my humiliation.
“Ma-am I hate to be rude, but may I ask why your son is doing this, is this some form of a punishment” asked the store clerk. “Well you see my son thinks its ok to do bad in school like my daughter, so if he wants to act like my daughter ill let him.

“oh my, that is a fitting punishment. Have you thought about making him get a tutor? “I don’t know that’s really expensive” said my mom. “well you could always get one of the seniors from the high school to tutor him, it counts as volunteer hours. Best of all you could have him all dressed up to add to his
punishment” said the store clerk.

My mom then had an evil look in her eyes, “ so your saying dress him up like a girl, and have him get tutored as a punishment” said my mom. “Yes, I think that would help him, you could make him go every week” said the store clerk.
“Well I think that’s an excellent idea, do you know anyone who could tutor him” said my mom. “You know it’s funny you say that, my friend Claire is a tutor, and she actually texted me saying she’s going to visit me in a few minutes, you’re welcome to wait for her” said the clerk

“Well thank you that’s a wonderful idea, He can put on a little Victoria secret fashion show for her too. Then I and Claire can discuss his tutoring. After that I’ll take him home, and pick out his first outfit for tutoring” said my mom, now both girls looking at me with evil smiles, and almost laughing. I had the opposite reaction; I was sitting there with a frown almost crying.

“Here try this on while this nice young lady and I talk” said my mom throwing the zebra pink fur panties at me. I then just walked to the changing room and began the process. When I came out however Claire was with my mom and clerk, and I could feel my heart drop to the floor. “So this is the bad student” said Claire giving me a dirty smile

“Yes this is him” said my mom. “Well I’ll be able to get him back into good study habits” said Claire. “Excellent, if he misbehaves you tell me, I’ll see to it he gets hell at home for it” said my mom. Claire just smiled at me and said “with pleasure Miss Smith” Do you want me to perform a fitting on him, we can do it right in the middle of the store if you’d like” said the clerk.

“A fitting, you mean for a bra” my mom said. “Yes, we are supposed to offer it to all of our customers” said the clerk. My mom then laughed, “Well ok, let’s get my son some bras too” she said. “Sir I’m going to have to ask you to remove your top” said the clerk. Completely humiliated I slowly took off the sweatshirt and the white tank top at the same time.

I was now standing in a Victoria secret wearing nothing but zebra panties. “Here this one should match” said the clerk walking over to me with a pink lace bra. She then put the bra and me and everyone had a good laugh. “Does he have to take it off to pay for it” asked my mom. “No ma-am not at all, he will just have to sit on the counter so I can scan the tags” said the clerk now laughing.

My mom handed me all the panties and instructed me to pay for them. All the girls watched as I walked to the counter. A few people in the mall gave me weird looks as they passed the store. I put all the panties on the counter and she scanned them. “Could you hop up here so I could scan those” she said with a few soft giggles.

I then sat on the counter wearing nothing but that pink bra, and zebra panties. She grabbed the tag from the bra and scanned that then pulled the panties down a bit to scan them. “Allright I got them you can get up now” she said. My mom then handed her the money and she put everything in a bag, except for what I was wearing. “Now go put your sweatshirt on” said my mom

I picked the pink sweatshirt off the ground and put it on. “Where are the pants I asked my mom, still red in the face. “Oh when I went to the bathroom
I put them in the car so I wouldn’t loose them. Don’t worry, we parked in the back of the parking lot of a busy mall. Best of all it’s a Sunday morning, so youll only be seen by a couple hundred people”
Claire and the clerk put their hands over their mouths and started laughing.

“Have a nice walk, ill see you tonight” said Claire. My mom then grabbed my hand and started walking out the door, “You are to hold my hand too” she said. “What did I do to deserve this part” I asked. “You just cost me $100” said my mom. We then walked out the door and past the big fountain.

So many people stared at me. I put the hood on completely embarrassed to be walked out of the mall by my mom, wearing no pants, a girly sweatshirt, and girly underwear. We walked out the door, and there were people in my class standing right outside. I immediately put my head down hoping they didn’t see me.

Thankfully we walked across the parking lot rather quickly, but as my mom said I probably was seen by hundreds of people, but the hood did help. Once in the car I quickly put on my yoga pants. “Lets go get something to eat before we go home. I’m hungry from all that shopping” said my mom.
Old 12-27-2013, 06:56 AM   #80
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent story loving the involvement of mom. No safe place now.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #81
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 35

Chapter 35:

Going out for lunch didn’t seem too embarrassing. I would be sitting in a booth the whole time anyways so the yoga pants wouldn’t be seen. The car ride was pretty quiet for a while, and then we finally pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It was a local Italian joint, and not many people where there.

I was about to get out of the car but was stopped by my mom. “Why don’t you wear your new boots inside” she said. Red in the face I took off my sneakers and put the cowgirl boots on. I looked like the typical white girl now, yoga pants, sweatshirt, and boots. I was a Starbucks away from being the exact image of a white girl.

Once the boots where on me and my mom walked into the restaurant. The hostess was a cute blonde girl who had to be in her early twenties. She instantly started to laugh at the sight of me, but covered her mouth with her hand to not be rude. I of coarse blushed at this, “Table for two” said my mom. “Right this way” said the girl with a few snickers in-between.

We finally got to our table and she asked if we knew what we wanted to drink. “I’ll have coke” said my mom, “Can I get water” I said, “Yes ma-am” replied the hostess. When she said that I knew it was going to be a long lunch. When she came back to the booth she gave us our drinks and said “Oh i love your boots there so cute” said the hostess.

My mom just smiled and I was blushing, “Thanks I said” trying to hide my face with my hand. “Oh my God, where did you get your nails done, that is so pretty” she said in a taunting tone. She obviously knew I wasn’t a cross dresser on purpose, so she was determined to add to my humiliation.

She then took our orders my mom asked for the lasagna, and I asked for the ravioli. “All righty, that will be right out. Also if you need to use the bathroom, the womens room is just over there” she said pointing to the bathrooms. She then laughed a little and walked off. “I don’t think she deserves a good tip” I said to my mom, “I think she deserves an excellent tip” she replied.

I kind of sank in my seat and kept my head down not to attract any attention to myself. After a few waters and still waiting on the food, I had to go to the bathroom. I began to get up from the table when my mom said “where are you going”. “To the bathroom?” I said in a confused voice.

“Not alone your not, as part of your punishment I have to take you to the bathroom when we go out, as if you were a little kid” said my mom. My eyes widened at this there was no way she was serious. “Mom please don’t do this” I said. “I’m sorry, you shouldn’t be doing bad in your trig class.

I then decided I would just hold it, we would be home in less than an hour, I could make it . “Never mind, I’ll hold it” I said. My mom smiled at this, she had a new way to torture me. She would use my bladder against me. “That’s fine, but we might be here a while, so if you change your mind just tell mommy” she said

Thoughts of hate came to my mind by this, but then I remembered, this beats not having my car for a month. Finally our food came out, and I ate it quickly to try to forget about my bladder. Unfortunately it was very hot so I had to drink more water which made my bladder worse.

I had finally finished my food but my mom wasn’t even half way done. I waited for her to finish and watched as she slowly took each bite. She had a mischievous look in her eyes, knowing I was in discomfort. My left leg started to shake uncontrollably; at this point I really had to go.

My mom still had a little bit of her lasagna left, and I really needed to pee. She finally finished and now we were waiting on the waitress to come back. Finally she came back and said “let me take these out of your way” taking our plates away and leaving. My mom took a sip of her drink and smiled at me.
Finally she came back “can I interest you in any deserts” said the waitress.

My mom looked at me and said “Yes, we’ll take the soufflé” said my mom. Those words were like a knife in the chest. My family and I had been out at restaurant hundreds of times, but the only time we ever got desert after the meal, was on birthdays. It wasn’t anyone’s birthday however, my mom just wanted to torture me.

“Well we don’t have any made, so it will take about 30 minutes to bake, is that all right” said the waitress. “Oh that’s fine, we don’t have anywhere to be” said my mom giving me that mischievous smile. “All righty, I’ll get one in the oven right now, and I’ll be back to refill your drinks” said the waitress.

“So, can you still hold it” said my mom. I didn’t say a word I just nodded my head. The pressure began to build up, and I crossed my legs like a girl would, to prevent myself from peeing. This helped and pushed some of the pressure back. However it was short lived because 5 minutes later it came back really strong.

I was now bent over and in my mind I was tallying up everything I drank. I counted; 2 glasses of milk at breakfast, a water bottle in the car ride to the mall, and the 5 cups of water I drank in the restaurant. I then realized I hadn’t been to the bathroom sense I first woke up, and that was 6 hours ago!

I finally swallowed my pride and said “Mommy I need to go to the bathroom”. My mom had a quiet snicker. “But I thought you were a big boy, and you could hold it” she said. “Mom please” I said now putting my hands on my crotch. “I don’t know, I thought you were a big boy” she said. “Mom please I really need to use the bathroom” I said desperately.

“I want you to say your not a big boy, tell me you’re a little boy who needs his mom” said my mom, now playing with her straw. It took me a second but I mustered up the words “I’m a little boy and I need my mommy” I said completely humiliated. “Now show me how badly you have to use the bathroom little boy, do the pee-pee dance” she said.

I was completely humiliated, there were multiple families sitting down in the restaurant and I was still wearing the yoga pants. “Mom please, not in front of all these people” I said. “You either do the pee-pee dance or you pee-pee in your pants, which you wont like the punishment for that” said my mom.

I gulped and I got out of the booth, I put my hands on my crotch and started hoping up and down on both legs. “Mommy I really need to go potty” I said completely humiliated. Our waitress burst in to laughter and almost dropped our drinks, coming from behind me. “Aww man, you must have done something really bad to deserve this” said the waitress, walking away laughing.

My mom finally got out of the booth and held out her hand. I quickly grabbed it and said “C’mon lets go”, however she didn’t budge. “When you were a little kid you would always do the pee-pee dance, then you would drop your pants no matter where we were. Then I would always take you to the bathroom but you would still have your pants at your ankles” said my mom

She then looked at me with that mischievous smile and I knew I had no choice. Not caring about the humiliation, but my bladder, I pulled down the yoga pants reveling the zebra panties to the whole restaurant. She then started walking me to the bathroom slowly.

We finally made it in the women’s bathroom, and there was a really young girl washing her hands at the sink. She instantly turned her head at me and cupped her hands on her face. She started giggling and laughing “boys aren’t supposed to wear those clothes, or come in the girls bathroom” she said followed by a giggle.

I just ignored her and opened up a door to the stall, my mom however came in too. This was just weird, “I don’t need you in here” I said. “You did when you were a little kid, and you just told me you were a little kid, so I’m going to treat you like one” she said. “well don’t watch” I said, “why does it matter you’ll be sitting down anyways” she said.

I was completely humiliated, my mom was watching me sit down and pee, while I was wearing girl clothes in the women’s bathroom. Finally my bladder said “Fuck you” to me and took over, I quickly ran to the toilet lifted up the seat and sat down, pulling down the panties. I started peeing almost instantly, and sat there like this for a good 50 seconds. My mom just stood there feeling triumphant.

Once I was done she instructed me to wash my hands, we then left the restroom, and I still had to hold her hand. We sat at our table for another 10 minutes until the soufflé came. Once my mom finished her soufflé it was time to pay for the meal. The waitress came back and decided to mess with me again.

“Look at the mess he made ma-am, I think he deserves a spanking for that” said the waitress. I looked at my side of the table and there was maybe a few crumbs on there. I looked up at my mom hopping for mercy but my wish was not granted. “Your right, how dare he. Stand up son and bend over on the table” she said

I got up and did so; She then pulled my pants down to my knees which caught the restaurant’s attention. “Oh my god I have those same panties” said the waitress laughing. My mom then delivered 5 spanks right to my butt, which made multiple people in the restaurant laugh.

She was finally done and then I pulled up my pants and sat down. Sitting down hurt some what but I was quickly relieved, “Here’s your check ma-am, you can pay for it up front” said the waitress. My mom left a tip on the table and held my hand as we walked to the front of the store. We paid for the meal and went back to the car.

Last edited by TurtleMan76; 12-30-2013 at 11:59 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #82
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Poor guy, Claire's humiliations are nothing compared to his mom's.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:54 PM   #83
TurtleMan76

Im sorry to say but there will not be a new chapter tonight
Old 12-28-2013, 10:49 PM   #84
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

okay
Eagerly awaiting the next one though.
Old 12-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #85
shola

This is a great story!
I am at page 3atm (More a note to myself than you)
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:21 AM   #86
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 36

Chapter 36

The whole car ride home me and my mom didn’t say a word. I was scared by the way she treated me, making me dance around with my pants on the ground. I then started thinking about this in a more serious chain of thought.
What if this wasn’t some sexual fantasy of hers, but an act of desperation.

Her and my dad always wanted a third kid but it never worked out with them. It made my mom very upset, and the two of them had many fights and doctor appointments for a while. After that, my parents kind of spoiled me, the more I thought if it. I then released, part of this was my mom trying to hold on to her last baby, before he was off to college.

Then the last piece of the puzzle fit into place. I remembered how she wanted another daughter, and then I truly realized what was going on. At first I was enraged with my mother by putting me through all of this, for being on Claire’s side unknowingly. Now however I realized how crushed she was, and this was some kind of remedy for her. I decided to drop my hate, and decided to play along with my moms new form of punishment.

When we got out of the car we were walking to the door and I swallowed my pride. I came up from behind her and hugged her. “I love you mom” I said. She turned around and hugged me back, “I love you too, but you’re not getting out of your punishment” she said. “I know mom, I deserve to be punished” I said smiling. She just smiled back at me, and unlocked the door.

“Take off your sisters clothes, but stay in your underwear. Put the clothes in the laundry, while I go get some stuff for you. Without fighting it I took off the yoga pants, the sweatshirt, and the white tank top. I then walked across the house in nothing but women’s underwear with all the blinds open. I put the clothes in the laundry and went back to the front door.

I waited for a few minutes and my mom finally came back. She came back with a pink furry suit and a pair of bunny ears. “Oh I love the fact that your sister was into plays, now we have so many costumes to punish you with. This was from when she did that Easter play at church” she said, holding the pink bunny costume.

It took me a minute to decide what was worse, the ballerina outfit, or this. I stood there for a minute frozen, and remembered what I thought about in the car. I then took the ears and the suit from her, and put them on right there. It was better than the underwear I thought. I zipped up the bunny suit and put on the ears then looked in the mirror.

“ I need to go somewhere real quick, you’ve been very behaved the past few hours, so you can watch some TV. Don’t not change out of the bunny suit, or you’ll wear it to school tomorrow!” she said. She didn’t have to tell me twice, because the suit had hands and feet so I couldn’t really use my fingers to get out the suit if I wanted to. It was almost like a cage.
She turned the TV on for me and kissed me on the forehead before she left.

One of those CSI shows was on and I watched it for a few minutes. Then a thought popped into my head, I wanted to know what I was up against. What would my future entail behind the doors of my sister closet. I tried not to think of that, but the longer I sat there dressed as a bunny the higher the urge.

Finally my curiosity got the best of me, and decided to raid my sisters closet. The walk upstairs felt unsafe for some reason. It was the middle of the day, and the sun was out in our suburban neighborhood. I’ve never been scared in my house, but I felt like I was being watched. It was probably the guilt of raiding my own sister’s closet.

I finally made it to the top of the stairs and her door seemed threatening. I had never been so scared in my life, and it was very confusing to me. I slowly made my way to her door and put my hand on the knob. I turned it and slowly pushed the door open. This felt so wrong, it was like I was invading her privacy, I felt like a pedophile.

I looked at her petite room, the furniture was all white wood, with pink trimming I often forgot how much of a girly girl she was. My head then turned to the two white doors, one door had a C, and the other an S, in pink cursive letters for; Candice Smith. I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door. My eyes widened, this was the first time I had ever seen her closet.

It was a huge walk in closet which made me jealous, you could hardly fit anything in my closet. Her closet was perfectly organized, and as my eyes scanned my stomach turned to an unhappy mess. She had an entire section of pink stuff, Skirts, dresses, shirts, and jackets, all of which were pink. She had a boxes upon boxes of shoes.

She had another section of formal dresses, and those looked completely feminen. The next section was all athletic stuff, which weren’t too bad just short tight clothes. It was the last section that killed me, It was all of her costumes. All the church plays, the school plays, the drama club plays, Halloween, and even her uniforms for the sports she played.

I started looking thought the costumes and I began to wish I had never come. The costumes where by far the worst case scenarios for me. She had a female sailor suit, a bumble be, witches, princesses, a cheerleader uniform, a tinker bell costume, and an alice in wonderland costume. I thought all of that was bad, but then I found another row of costumes!

The next row had a cat costume, a pirate girl, a nurse, a female bartender, a fairy costume, a gypsy costume, tons of frilly dresses, and finally a school girl outfit. I felt relief when I had pushed all the clothes on the rack and found I had checked them all, but instantly lost it when I saw a box on the ground. It was a big green tub and written on the side of it in marker was; “Girly Costumes”.

My heart fell to my stomach when I saw that green tub and my curiosity got the best of me. I opened the closet door and looked in the driveway. My mom still wasn’t home so I went to open the box. What I found inside was horrible. There was a Santa’s helper outfit, it was a tight red shiny dress with the white fur on all the sides.
I pulled the Santa out fit out to see what was under it, and it only got worse.

Next was the most girly thing I had ever seen. It was a dress recreated from one of those Japanese anime shows. It was big pink and frilly. It literally had multiple colors of pink, no other color. It was covered in little cupcakes, hearts, and pink ribbons. I didn’t want to look anymore after that so I put it all back in the box, and closed the lid.

I left the closet and went back downstairs and just had horrible thoughts of what I would have to do in them. I feared my mom now worse then Claire, but at the same time I pitied her. Everything in my life was confusing right now, except for one thing, Lindsey. I then remembered about that night with the maid outfit, and everything made sense.

I was sitting on my couch dressed as a pink bunny but I didn’t even care, because I remembered, there was a girl that likes me, and I like her. Moments later my mom came back and entered the door. “Oh good your still here, and you kept your clothes on. Maybe you aren’t so little after all” she said in a taunting voice. “So mom, what’s the plan, when do I have to go to tutoring, and am I going to be dressed as a bunny?” I said.

“No I have a study outfit for you, and you’ll be going there after you complete your chores” she said. “Well what chores need to be done” I asked. “Well you just cleaned the entire house yesterday, so you only have to do one thing for me.” She said. “Well what is it?” I asked in a nervous tone. “Well sense your dressed up like an Easter bunny I created a game” she said.

“I just went to the store and found some discount Easter eggs. I put them in a little basket and I left it at the playground. I want you to go get it, and I want you to go on foot. The humiliation is the punishment, and you have an hour to do so. If that basket is not here in an hour, you will not be wearing your clothes after you get back from school tomorrow”

The play ground was only a 5 minute walk, it was just on the other side of the
neighborhood, the only problem was I had to go through the neighborhood. “Well bugs id get going if I were you, the clock is ticking” she said I took a deep breath and walked outside dressed like a pink bunny.
Old 12-30-2013, 04:43 AM   #87
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like mom has many choices can't wait for Claire to get involved.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #88
Nwbie
getDare Devil

I want to read the next chapter(s) :/
Please, pretty please ^^
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #89
TurtleMan76

Default Chapter 37

Chapter 37:

The park was only a 5 minute walk away but it soon became the longest walk of my life. For starters the ground was wet and I was not wearing shoes, only the feet in the bunny costume. This made my feet wet and uncomfortable. I couldn’t tell if the cold feeling in my body was from humiliation, or because it was cold outside.

I walked down the streets of the neighborhood, walking past all sorts of people. At one point I passed a girl walking her dog who lost control of herself when she saw my outfit. I passed another two men who were talking business attire and one of them said “usually people bring out their Christmas stuff before thanks giving, but this guy brought out his Easter stuff before thanks giving” and the two of them laughed.

I hung my head in embarrassment and kept walking. I realized I had been walking for a long time, I then looked at my surroundings and my heart sank. I had walked past the path, which would set me back a good 15 minutes! I quickly turned around and started running back to the path, but running in this was not easy and I tripped moments later.

It only got worse when a passing car rolled down there window and said, “Are you allright ma-am, oh” instantly correcting themselves. I told them I was fine but then recognized the girl in the passanger seat, I quickly ran away carefully, hoping she wouldn’t recognize me. It was a girl in my last period class, I never talked to her but she was in my class, and she had a lot of friends.

I didn’t look back, and was fearing she recognized me, and finally made it to the path. The path was paved bike path that was usually very busy for a bike path. People from surrounding neighborhoods would use for bike rides, and long walks. Not to mention there was a huge play ground a few minutes down the path so there were many kids walking on it.

The walk to the playground was tortures. I recognized the faces of many people on the paths, they went to my school but none of them were in my classes. Most of them where freshman and sophomores thankfully. Bikers passed me, power walkers passed me, and all sorts of kids passed me. Everyone of them either gave me weird looks or laughed at me.

Thankfully there was no one on the play ground! I then started looking for the basket. I checked the jungle gym, the swing sets, under the benches, and then I became frantic. Where was the basket? I then started checking the trashcans, but out of the corner of my eye and saw the basket hanging from a tree limb. It was really high up, and I wondered how my mom got it up there.

I walked over to the tree and began climbing it but was having issues. The costume made it impossible to climb the tree, because I had no grip anywhere! Suddenly I realized my mom did this on purpose, this is why she gave me an hour. I would have to ask someone to get it down for me. So I hid behind a tree and waited for people to walk by, and I would pick someone who wouldn’t torment me over this.

I waited for a while, a bike passed but he didn’t stop when I tried to get his attention. A jogger ran by but had his headphones in and didn’t hear me. Then a couple of highschoolers walked by and I stayed hidden. If they saw me like this, who knew what would happen. Finally 3 girl scouts walked by, “This is perfect, it’s their job to help people” I thought to myself.

I came out from behind the tree and said I needed there help. The girls instantly laughed at my appearance which made me blush. “Please girls I need your help, can one of you get down my basket” I said. The girls looked like they were middle school girls, probably 7thor 8th grade. They were a bit older to be girl scouts I thought to myself.

“Why should we” said one of them. “Because if I don’t get it ill get in big trouble” I said, “Big trouble, like no carrots for a week” said one of the girls. They all giggled at the stupid joke, “No my mom will punish me, that’s why I’m dressed like this” I said bushing. “wait, your mom makes you dress up as the easter bunny when you do something wrong?” asked one of the girls.

“She will dress me up like anything to humiliate me, she’s not very nice” I said. The girls laughed, “Does she ever dress you up like a girl” one of them asked. “yes all the time, could you just get the basket please, I’ve had a horrible day” I said. “Wait, what are you wearing under that costume”. I started blushing “umm uh, nothing” I lied.

“Eww your naked under that, I don’t want to help a naked guy” said one of the girls. All three of them made “eww” noises at me. “no I’m not naked… I’m wearing.. underwear” I said. The girls giggled and started whispering. “What kind of underwear”. My face was now red as a tomato, “My mom made me wear women’s underwear” I said.

The girls faces all turned red and they started laughing histarically, then went back to whispering. “Ok here’s the deal, if you take off that bunny costume, we will get the basket down” said one of the girls. All of them giggled once more, and I froze in my footsteps. I looked around on the path and no one was coming. “Please don’t do this” I asked.

“Oh you don’t want the basket down, ok” said one of the girls, all of them turned around and started walking. “No wait” I exclaimed, and that rush of butterflies came into my stomach, “Will one of you unzip me” I asked. The girls giggled and one of them ran over and unzipped the bunny costume. I then pulled my arms out, and kicked my legs out.

I was now standing on the playground in the bunny ears, zebra panties that had a pink fur outline, and the pink lace bra. The girls started laughing hysterically. “Now go swing on the swing for 3 minutes” said one of the girls who picked up my bunny costume. I realized I had no room to argue and I went over to the swing.

I started swinging back and forth on the swing, a few joggers ran by and gave me strange looks, but for the most part no one saw me on the path. “Ok your done, now go slide on the slide” said one of the girls. I then ran over to the playground and slid down the slide. When I slid down the slide it pulled the panties up my ass, making me very uncomfortable, and I immediately adjusted them when I got to the bottom.

One of the girls then got the basket out of the tree and walked over to me.
She waved it inform of me and when I put my hand out to get it, she pulled it away. “Do the I’m a little tea cup song and dance” the girls were all giggling, and I was used to this by now. So I started doing the tee cup song. After I finished it the girls were almost rolling in laughter, then they started whispering again.

“Go over to that baby swing, and stand on the seat” said one of them. I walked over to the baby swing and put my hand on the chain and put my first foot up on the seat, feeling naked the whole time. This girly underwear made me feel naked, and girly at the same time, it was horrible. I finally pulled myself on top of the baby swing, and my chest was over the top bar.

I then saw two of the girls walk behind me and the other one stood in front of me holding the basket and giggling. I then felt two hands on my legs and then felt my panties being tugged on. I looked behind me to see one of the girls on her hands and knees, and the other girl standing on her back. She was now pulling my panties up.

She pulled them so far up, squishing everything; I was getting a wedgie from a girl scout. I could feel my balls starting to fall out the front, and get squished by my legs and the panties. I was in so much pain, and yet I was so humiliated at the same time. I then felt her hook the panties to my bra pulling them up even more.

I was starting to get a burn from the way they rubbed my ass as I squirmed, but then it got worse. She unhooked the hook from the swing and put my bra string on the hook, then reconnected it to the swing set. The hook pulled on the bra which not only hurt my chest, but pulled on the connected panties. She then got off her friend and the two of them pushed the baby swing.

My legs then fell off the swing which brought my whole body down, and pulled on the entire wedgie! It shot from the bottom of my body to the top, sending a pain through me like I had just landed on a sword. I cried out in pain from this, and then covered my mouth not wanting to draw attention to myself.

I tried to get down but the way the wedgie was my feet were just off the ground. The three girls then came over and stood in front of me. One of them had the bunny costume in her hands another then sat the basket down in front of me.

“Have fun hanging there, hope you didn’t need to be home early for anything because that’s an elastic bra, that shouldn’t snap for a while” she said and all the girls laughed. They then started walking off and one of them had the bunny suit still in her hands. “Wait please don’t go, please let me down” I pleaded. “Don’t worry we have our science patches, we know gravity will do it for us” said one of the girls.

They all giggled at my expense, “Well please don’t take the bunny costume, its expensive” I said, trying to get them to leave it. The girls then whispered, “You said your mom is making you do this” asked one of the girls. “Yes, I really need that costume” I pleaded. “Where do you live, we will drop it off for you” they said smiling.

I could feel the butterflies in my chest now, still in complete pain from the wedgie. I then gave the girls my address and they agreed to take the costume to my mom. “You have a nice walk home now” said one of the girls. The three of them started walking in the direction of my house and I was struggling in my wedgie still.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:32 PM   #90
SlutBrain
getDare Sweetheart

This is great. Nice deviation from claire. Although I do hope she and the others get involved soon, especially the romance with Lindsey.
Good job

Advertisements
Kink Talk