Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-22-2009, 08:44 AM   #76
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 41 - For Our Friends VII - Time Apart

[Jim]

When I get back from Sarah, right after kissing her, I get off the bed to get a better view of what's going on. Prissy is mouthing off her pleasure in a very vocal way. She is so fun to watch, and probably very fun to do as well.

Sarah seems to be recovering ahead of me. I see Cassie and Claire leaning back on the bed. Sarah, using the fingers of each hand, goes to stimulate them. The sight makes me want to stroke my cock, so I let the sensation ride me.

Prissy finally collapses onto the bed, after achieving how many orgasms, I cannot say. She lowers herself onto Jennifer and kisses her madly.

I see Jennifer and Prissy moving about. Jennifer lies on her back while Prissy goes down on her with her mouth. I've seen Jennifer in that position and it's always had a great effect on me. But moreso, I see Prissy's raised behind exposed to me, her legs slightly parted revealing her pussy to me. Right beside her, I also see Sarah's inviting pussy, as she pleasures her friends. Cassie and Claire are fondling each other and kissing at the same time.

It only takes a few more strokes for my cock to get hard again. I have a moment's hesitation. On the one hand, I see Sarah, my girlfriend, a familiar and comfortable flower. On the other, the new girl Prissy, whom I barely know, involved with Jennifer, possibly a lesbian. But she looks so inviting at the same time. And she did say she wanted some of me.

I'm stroking myself when I see Jennifer stare up at me.

"Jim..."
"Yes Jenn?"

She turns to Prissy.

"Princess?"
"Yes Jennifer?"

Jennifer tilts her head towards me. Prissy sees my face first, then her stare goes down to my crotch. She turns back to Jennifer.

"Is he any good?"

I wonder what Jennifer will say, given what I've heard her say about me before.

"Yes... he is."

I feel she is actually sincere. I know why she said those things the other day. It was because she was in love with Sarah, not with me. Prissy gives me an inviting look, but I freeze for a moment. Jennifer understands.

"Sarah?"

She pulls up from Claire and Cassie.

"Jenn?"
"Can we play with Jim?"
"By all means, ladies."
"Thanks Sarah, you're the best."

With Sarah's permission, Jennifer looks back to me. I have no excuse so I step forward and stand behind Prissy.

"I know you want to Jim. I want you to. She wants you to. Just go with it."

I say nothing. I grab Prissy's waist. I slide my shaft into her; she moans. I look to Sarah; she smiles at me before going back to work on Cassie and Claire. As Prissy goes down on Jennifer, I start pounding into Prissy. This feels all too familiar. I have to push past the stress and ride into the pleasure. Prissy's frame is is so inviting. She must work out. I know Sarah wants this for me. I want this for me. I'm not done yet.

Prissy is as vocal with me as she was with Jennifer. She can't use her mouth on Jennifer anymore so she switches to her hands. I'm riding her hard. She is wet under my care. I push into her hard, but since I just released moments ago, I build myself up to nothing. Prissy, however, feels the effect in a very different light. She just keeps submitting to my accelerated pounding, allowing me to take full advantage of her.

My eyes dart over Prissy's body to Jennifer. She is smiling at me. She wants me to fuck her new lover. She wants to share her with me. She always wants to share everything. If I get the chance, I'll have to pay her back. Prissy finally manages to provide Jennifer with her own orgasm before collapsing under my weight and stimulation.

I pull out of Prissy as she rolls to the side. I climb on top of Jennifer and slide into her. This is turning out like spring break, but I'm more familiar with these people. It's better for me this way. They're not strangers. Even Prissy feels more familiar than the other girls. Jennifer is enjoying my thrusts into her as much as being watched by her new lover.

For a moment, I feel like I'm never going to come. Then, all of a sudden, a jolt overcomes me and I release into Jennifer, screaming my lungs out as I do. This time, I don't collapse on top of her. Instead, I remain hunched over, my hands on her breasts, panting and regaining my strength.

"Thank you Jim."

I smile. It has to remain simple. It's sex. It's pleasure. It's not a regular thing.

"Thank you Jenn. Prissy."

Claire and Cassie are almost going into orgasm simultaneously as Sarah finishes working them over. For my part, I'm spent. Twice in less than one hour is really my limit. Only the excess stimulation of all these girls allows it, I think. I finally pull out of Jennifer; she appears disappointed.

Sarah moves over to Jennifer and lies on top of her, breast to breast.

"How was he?"
"He was superb. I'm so sorry, Sarah."
"Don't be. I was stupid."
"You could be faithful if you wanted to."
"Yeah. I just don't want to."

She looks at me.

"But he makes it fun to try."

I look at them both.

"I'm glad I get to do this, I really am. But I can't make it a habit. It loses its charm otherwise. Its uniqueness. I couldn't live like this all the time."

Claire and Cassie have straightened themselves. Cassie turns to me.

"Neither could we, Jim. That's the beauty of these games. Once in a while, we let loose. The rest of the time, we hang on."

I become serious for a moment.

"How long do you think you can keep this up? This lifestyle?"

I'm surprised when Prissy answers.

"Well, Jim, if I may..."
"Sure."
"I see it like this. We only have one life to live, and there millions of people on the planet. There are only so many with which we are really compatible. But it's about seizing the day and living in the now. Who knows about tomorrow, and honestly, who cares? I know it's important to plan ahead, but really, now is all that matters. I had fun. Did you?"
"There's more to life than fun."
"And there's more to life than work. Balance, I say."

I smile at her. She makes sense. They all do. We live wrapped up in social conventions which prevent us from expressing most of our intimate desires, because we're taught from a very early age that some things are right and some things are wrong. But those are social constructs, most of them anyways. Relationships are social constructs. The more we expand them, the more we learn about ourselves. And I'm learning quite a bit at the moment.

Sarah's right. I am very lucky.

"I love you girls, you know that."
"We love you too, Jim."

I get to be the recipient of a group hug by naked girls. Does life get any better than this?
Old 01-22-2009, 10:49 PM   #77
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Part 42 - For Our Friends VIII - Togetherness [Jim]

It takes us several more minutes to all gather back in the living room. Everyone seems highly satisfied with whatever happened on their end, but nobody really talks about it. No one bothers dressing up either.

As I gaze about my friends, I can't help but look upon Thomas and Jimmy. The way they're standing next to each other, laughing it off like during spring break, I can tell they're back to their old selves. I can also tell they had sex and that they both enjoyed it. I know that kind of face. I'm seeing it a lot recently and around the room.

Jennifer and Sarah walk out into the living room holding hands; Jennifer is also holding Prissy's hand. I know they'll have a threesome eventually. If I play my cards right, and I don't see why I shouldn't, I'll probably get invited. If not, I'm cool with it too.

Claire and Cassie are also holding hands, teasing each other with little shivers and light caresses. I wave to them and bow, thanking them for their (not-so) tender care of my person. They blush as they wave back. I'm feeling more and more comfortable in this type of environement. I'm learning to make a difference between love and sexuality, and I like where it's taking me.

Bonnie, Barry, Brigitte and Brad (the 'B' team), who were already in the living room seem to have fared as good as the rest of us. Each is cuddling their partner; I have a feeling they played around with their roles but I don't inquire.

We get the food out and start eating. Everyone is famished and the food disappears faster than we can get it out. Pretty soon, the table is empty; only the dirty dishes remain.

Brad is the first to break the silence.

"That was really something."

Everyone acquiesces. Thomas takes the floor.

"Okay, uh. I want to tell you about me and Jimmy."
"Sure."

We lean in.

"Well, there's not much to tell. Well, we're gonna go steady, but, it has to remain between us all, you understand, because of our potential careers."

It's a victory. It's not the complete win but it's probably the best victory we could achieve. Jimmy is content. He's accepted the fact that he's in love with Thomas. He's probably not accepted the fact that he's gay yet, but I hope he'll come around.

"You have our word."

I speak for the group but they back me up. Jimmy stares me down.

"M'gonna find some way to pay ya back, Jimbo."
"You don't need to do that."
"Well, a will... count on it."

I'm a little taken aback. I'm also a little scared about what Jimmy might come up with. Jennifer then takes the floor.

"I just want to apologize to everyone for being such a jerk all this time..."

Thomas interrupts her.

"Jenn, you're not a jerk."
"Tom, I let you have your moment, don't screw mine up."
"Okay, sorry."

Jennifer tries to remain serious.

"Anyway, I did and said nasty things about Sarah and others about you, because I was unhappy and other stuff. I had good long talks with Prissy here..."
"I helped her sort through her emotions."
"So I want to say I'm sorry for being mean and spiteful. Especially to my best friend, my lover, Sarah... I love you Sarah, you know that."
"I love you too, Jenn."
"And we all love you!"

Barry gets up and drags the group into a group hug around Jennifer. It feels funny having all this naked flesh pressed against my skin. We pull apart. It's my turn to speak.

"I want to thank you all for agreeing to come and for setting aside your differences, and allow everyone to get some healing. Everyone that needed it, that is."

I get thanks you for organizing the event, but I retransfer part of the credit to Brad, who picks up the pace.

"Now, we're not done yet. There's one final event we have planned, and it's something of a special treat for my friend Jim here."

I'm surprised. I knew we had other things planned but I'm not aware of anything involving me.

"As you all know, our friend Jim here is a writer."

I listen along with the crowd.

"So... we're going to call this... story time. Everyone sit down."

They do. Brad turns to me.

"Jim, you got a good memory."
"Somewhat yes."
"Here's the game. Everyone's gonna tell you a story. Something about themselves, about their past. What I want you to do is to take them down and write them up for us. Can you do that?"
"I guess so... but it's hard to remember every detail."
"Which is why..."

Brad gets up. For a moment, I'm confused. He retrieves a video camera.

"What is that?"
"Well, we're going to want a record of those stories. So we're going to record them. That way, you can play them back, write them up. We'll publish them ourselves. It will be a book about us, for us, by you."

The idea seems to find the agreement of our friends.

"What do you say, Jim? Want to write our stories?"

For a moment, I hold back. But I'm a writer. Stories are what I live for. And these people, their stories, they're ones I care to know.

"Sure. I'll write them. I promise."

THE END
=======

Thus end the Trials, our friends having reconciled their differences and difficulties to the best of their abilities.

But it's not over yet! For our friends will all relate their tales for Jim's benefit (and yours, my faithful readers) in a new story arc I will simply call.

TRIALS : Past Experiences

Comments are always welcome and I want to thank everyone who gave me feedback along the process.

Take care, and read me elsewhere!

Click here for part 4! This is part 3!

Click here to comment on the original thread!

-

Last edited by Leopard; 01-05-2011 at 03:57 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk