Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 07-05-2010, 01:42 AM   #76
trust-no-1
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to trust-no-1 Send a message via Yahoo to trust-no-1

Mustard and Vinegar, YUCK.
Please continue, I love this
trust-no-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:42 AM   #77
Mere
Account Banned

I pity the poor girls
You're good at writing. A small advise from me would be, if you could give a 2-3 line summary of the last post, before typing the next one, it would help us connect to it better
But either way, it's awesome ^_^

I dominate.
.. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]♔
Mere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #78
sexydare
Account Banned

Good story

Keep it up,
sexydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:00 AM   #79
kearns

Okay, quick run-down... All three girls woke up, and Caroline used Tits as a urinal before ordering them to make themselves breakfast- delicious pancakes topped with vinegar and mustard. Why? Because Caroline told them to.

Pussyslut and Tits ate on the floor for a good twenty minutes as they slowly forced themselves to consume the nasty combination of vinegar and mustard on pancakes, which Caroline had ordered them to heavily burn after she came down having finished her shower early.
"Did my slavegirls enjoy their breakfast?"
"Please Mistress, don't make us do that again," Tits begged. "Pleeeeaaase. Pleeeeaaaase."
Caroline smiled.
"Unfortunately you don't make decisions anymore, stupid girl. Slaves shouldn't think, they should leave that job to their owners. Besides, I let you eat out of the goodness of my heart. But if you don't want to appreciate what your Mistress does for you, that's fine."
"Mistress, I do--"
"No more talking, Tits."
Tits stopped talking but left her mouth open to smile as she raised her huge jugs attached to her chest. Caroline smiled. She loved being able to control when the girls talk, and what they say.
"Now that you girls have some energy I think it's time to get you started on your new exercise routine. I made it myself. Get and follow me."
"Yes Mistress," they mumbled, relieving their aching knees from the hardness of the hardwood kitchen floor and following her all the way into the basement.
They walked into a room full of boxes and dusty equipment, with plastic bins were cluttered here and there. The cement floor had no carpet, and was cold to the slaves' feet. Of course, Caroline was wearing socks.
Only the best for Mistress, Pussyslut thought sarcastically.
Caroline led them to the back, where a cleared off area was located behind two cement poles. Two squares measuring a few feet around were painted red on the freezing floor, and a TV was positioned near the far wall. Two cameras flanked each side of it, and another camera was on top. The two poles each had their own camera as well.
"Before we start I'd like to show you one of my favorite toys," Caroline said, walking to the far corner of the basement where an odd-looking machine sat. "Pussyslut, get up here."
Pussyslut meekly said the obligatory "Yes Mistress" and climbed up. There was two locks for her wrists, but Caroline didn't bother to chain her to the machine.
"If you girls start misbehaving, you may find yourself on here. With a press of a button I can--"
Whack!
Pussyslut's bottom was slapped hard with an unknown object, and Pussyslut let out a small cry of surprise. She was a spanking machine!
"That was on the lowest setting," Caroline said, pressing the off button. "I can make it go super fast and have it hold any object I want to spank you with, so you girls better remember that I'm your owner. I mean it, I'll put you girls on here with a hairbrush and the highest setting and just walk away for a few hours. So you should learn that any behavior I feel doesn't make you seem like an obedient slavegirl WILL be punished, no question about it. But I should also say you girls will be on here a lot regardless if you've been bad. Like I said, it IS my favorite toy, and besides... I have DVDs to sell."
"Now, though, we can start your exercise regime. You girls will be exercising two times a day from now on, an hour each session. I bought a whole stack of special exercise DVDs the night I first learned I was going to own two slavegirls, so there'll be plenty of new material each exercise. The first session you'll watch a DVD, and the second session will be led by me until you girls get the hang of it. For now, just get in those two squares on the floor."
"Yes Mistress," they said, moving to the designated areas.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 12:04 AM   #80
kearns

"Rule number one of exercising is that you're to stay in those squares at all times. If you move out- whether by accident or not, I don't care- you get an automatic twenty minutes at the spanking machine after the exercise period."
"Mistress, may this slave ask a question?" Tits said.
"Go ahead, Tittyfuck," Caroline said, laughing at her own joke.
Tits blushed at what she guessed would be her new nickname, but continued to speak regardless of her humiliation.
"Mistress, why do we need to stay in the squares?"
"The reason you have to is because of the cameras- they're all pointed at the squares. They'll be watching you exercise everyday from now on, so don't be shy."
"Okay then! Rule number two of exercising is that you are required to exert yourselves at all times. Unless the instructor calls for a break time, you don't let up. Basically, you're required to be try-hards. If I feel you're not giving 100% here's what's gonna happen... The video will be stopped and you'll spend twenty minutes on the spanking machine. The other girl will start it for you, as well as decide what level to put it on. Now, she may be very angry because after starting it up not only does she have to stand in her square in the "resting position" while you're on the machine but you girls will BOTH be required to start the routine over from the start. So, best not piss the other off."
"To answer your question I know you're thinking, the "resting position" is where you stand with your back straight, hands on your hips, and legs spread. Twenty minutes in that position won't be fun, so I'd recommend trying your hardest every second of the way."
"Rule number three... you're required to shout out anything the instructor commands you to repeat. You're to shout it out loud, too. I want to hear you girls upstairs!"
"Rule number four...."
"Wait, Mistress!" Pussyslut interrupted. "May this slave ask a question?"
"Go ahead, Pussyslut."
"Okay... so, what exactly while we have to shout?"
"You'll see."
"Yeah but..."
"Pussyslut? Shut up. Rule number four... This exercise area is enthusiasm area! Remember, I don't normally care if you're enthusiastic about serving me, as long as you're obedient and I don't hear you grumbling loudly. But here, you're happy to exercise. You're happy to be a slave, period. If you come in here with a pout on your face you may need to spend some time with the spanking machine. So... smiles, smiles, smiles, girls!"
"Rule number five... Exercise clothes will be given to you, and you're to exercise only wearing the chosen clothes. Simple enough even for you two bimbos, I think."
"Well, that's about it for rules. Ready, girls?"
"Yes Mistress!" they said with forced enthusiasm.
"No you're not, you're not naked!"
The girls dropped their panties and unstrapped their bras hastily, letting them drop to the floor.
"Oh! I DID forget a rule! I'll be right back!"
Caroline ran to the stairs and disappeared from view, leaving Pussyslut and Tits alone, with no cameras to overhear or monitor them, since they entered into their new lives of slavery.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:12 AM   #81
kearns

Tits checked Caroline was gone with a quick look over her shoulder, then turned to her friend with a nervous expression on her face.
"Bern, what are we gonna doooooo?!?" Tits cried. "How are we gonna get outta here?!?"
"I dunno, Jen! I'm so sorry! So sorry!"
"This isn't your fault, Bern. This woman's crazy! But really, we need to get out of here! I think she's gonna keep us here forever if she can, Bern. We need to find a way to escape!"
"I know, but I can't think of anything!"
"How about... how about we just run next time we're out of the house? Just run away from her?"
"We can't, remember? She'll send blackmail out eventually, and before she does that she'll use all her money to find us. Plus, I mean...." She pointed to her face, which forever proclaimed her new name and even Caroline's color for her with her black tattooed lips.
"Oh yeah... Well, we could maybe find someone to undo it if we escape, Bern!" Tits said hopefully.
"I think it'd probably be hard to undo tattoos on the lips and face, Jen. Besides, how would we pay for it? I won't be able to get a decent job with the tattoos and Caroline looking for me, and I definitely wouldn't be able to go back to my family like this. Face it, Jen... I'm a slave now." Pussyslut gulped. "Caroline... Caroline, she... owns me. I'm... I'm her property." Pussyslut hung her head in shame. It felt like a giant wave descended upon her. She couldn't run from it or fight it. All she could do was accept it and try to make the best of it- whatever that "best" could be.
Jennifer looked shocked, and stood with her jaw agape.
"Bern... Don't give up, Bern, whatever you do! We'll get out of here somehow. Somehow!"
"Jen, I told you... I'm a slave now. It'd take a million miracles to get my normal life back again. First we'd need to get our hands on all the blackmail material and delete it, then we'd need to tie up Caroline or something, and then we'd to escape the inescapable house. After that we'd need to find clothes in our sizes- I don't have the key to my house anymore, and Caroline probably sold your place by now. So we'd both be running around in our underwear- underwear that has GPS, too- for awhile. Then we'd need to go to, like, the other side of the country or something and have you find a job that can support both of us. I couldn't work, obviously. We'd then need to save for a few years to get my surgery done, then save again if we want the other tattoos on our butts and rings on our pussies removed. And we'd need to do all of this while hiding from an angry Caroline with a lot of resources she can use to find us." Pussyslut shook her head. "There's just no way, Jen...."
Jen sighed. "Don't give up hope yet, I'll think of something."
"And I'll do my best to think of a way you can escape, Jen. Hmmmm... Come to think of it, if I can find a way onto Caroline's computer... Huh... Y'know, if I can have ten minutes on that computer, I might be able to delete the blackmail if I can find it. The only problem is she probably has a password to it and she always knows where I am and what I'm doing."
"It's a start, Bern. Let's both be on the lookout for a chance, okay?"
"Even if there isn't a good chance, maybe we can risk it. I'll be willing to take a punishment to try and discover her password."
"Okay, how about we try next time one of us goes out with her and the other stays here. The cameras will see us on the computer and eventually she'll find out and punish us but it's worth a shot, right?"
"Yeah... Just know I'm not going with you if you can even find a way out of this hell."
Jennifer sighed. "I'll find a way, Bern...."
"Don't bother, Jen, I'll only slow you down once you get out. Plus you'll need to pay for two once you find a job."
"Don't--" Tits stopped once she heard footsteps on the stairs. "She's coming! Act natural!" Tits hissed, stepping away from her friend and trying to look like she was bored and waiting for Caroline to come back downstairs.
"I forgot, rule number six..." Caroline said, stepping into view. "Your Mistress's dirty underwear is required on your head while you exercise as a reminder of what you're exercising for: me! And yes, it will be dirty. Tits, I took the liberty of dumping a vial of my pee on it so you can get used to the smell."
"Thank you Mistress," Tits said after pushing her naked breasts up, knowing she was going to demand the thanks anyways.
Caroline walked over to each slave and put the dirty underwear on their heads for them, securing them by putting the leg holes behind their ears. They both wrinkled their noses at the smell- especially Tits- but they knew there was no fighting it.
"You girls are ready, so I'll the put the video in now," Caroline said.

Last edited by kearns; 07-26-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:30 AM   #82
Cheesey

Send a message via MSN to Cheesey

awesome installment! I love the spanking machine

"One swipe of it's mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it was a match-stick."

[05:29:21] Cheesey: (i am dead and loved <3)
[05:29:34] SeeNaked: (you are loved when you are alive)
Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 09:23 PM   #83
kearns

The video started and the cameras came to life. Once again, like always, they were being monitored. The video showed a blonde, skinny woman about Caroline's age jogging in place, with two girls who looked
to be about eighteen at most behind her. They too were jogging in place, but unlike the instructor in front, who was wearing a tight t-shirt and short shorts, the girls were wearing bikinis.
"Start jogging in place girls, don't just stand there!"
Immediately Pussyslut and Tits obeyed. If they were given a shirt but no sports bra to support themselves, the girls would have been embarrassed. Naked, with their tits bouncing wildly as if trying to escape from their chests, they were downright humiliated. Caroline just stood there and smiled. She loved owning her new bitches.
"Okay girls!" The instructor yelled after five minutes of jogging. "Stretch time!"
The instructor took Pussyslut and Tits to the hard, uncomfortable floor where they began stretching. The girls were forced to spread their legs wide to stretch the thigh muscles and to reach for their toes, followed by "butterflies" and arm-stretching. Five minutes later they were up on their feet again jogging in place before being called to hop in place. This caused Tits to go beet red as the globes on her chest flew towards the ceiling before crashing back down as her feet reached the floor for another hop. So far she wasn't experiencing much breast pain, but if the exercises continued like they were she'd be seriously sore by the end of
it. What choice did she have, though? With a slight sigh and sniff of the wet panties on her head she started to concentrate on the exercises she was forced by this mad woman to do.
"And... STOP! Good job girls, that's how you burn those calories!" The instructor yelled as the girls in bikinis behind her smiled stupidly. "Now let's start on toning those muscles!" The instructor spread her legs and bent over, followed by the girls in bikinis and the two slavegirls. She was reaching for the ground, but what came out of her mouth made Pussyslut and Tits realize this wasn't a normal exercise video.
"Repeat after me, girls: I want a big juicy cock right up my butt!"
"Say, 'this slave' girls!'"* Caroline corrected.
"This slave wants a big juicy cock right up her butt!" the girls repeated, almost mumbling to each other in their humiliation.
"Again, girls! And louder this time!" The instructor encouraged them. They bent over again and yelled, "This slave wants a big juicy cock right up her butt!"
"If you want a cock up your butt you're gonna have to make your butt attractive and extra special! Men deserve to have a nice butt they can put their big cocks in, right? Well, we're gonna make sure you have that extra special butt for your boyfriend after these exercises! After a few weeks of these, when he gets home and sticks his delicious cock in your butt he'll really be able to feel that extra OOMPH!"
They were led into kneeling abductions, then full squats after Caroline produced two long steel pipes to use as bars. This continued for a full twenty minutes- all with different chants for cocks the girls learned they were forced to repeat as part of the exercise program- which emphasized the importance of toning the slaves' butts. Another twenty minutes was then spent on flexibility, namely in the legs of course, and then the exercise DVD started to wrap things up by leading the girls in abdominal work. Five minutes of hopping and jogging in place finally finished the exercise routine.
By the end of it Pussyslut and Tits were sweating and had flushed cheeks. Although insulted, they could say nothing to their owner when she commented they should "try a little harder next time."
Caroline went upstairs and put water into dog bowls for them, which they lapped up happily despite being forced to drink it on the ground. They were still wearing Caroline's underwear on their heads.

Last edited by kearns; 07-26-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:33 PM   #84
kearns

"Are my bitches ready for their next activity? Hmm, of course you are. Okay, here's what we're gonna do. Pussyslut, you're gonna spend a session on the spanking machine while Tits learns to suck cock. I heard you girls yelling for cock so I know you're both eager for it. Pussyslut, move the machine onto the red squares and hop on."
Caroline waited as Pussyslut obeyed. She put it on the "medium" setting and then ushered Tits into a different part of the basement.
"Kneel here," Caroline said, turning her back on her property and adjusting something on a short table.
"Yes Mistress."
"Remember my replica pussy from the video I made? I have a replica cock, too... well, technically it's a dildo. Anyways I just glued it to a plastic pipe, and stuck the pipe in a piece of wood. You're going to suck on it while your friend Pussyfuck gets a spanking. There's no cameras here, but I'm expecting you improve as a cocksucker constantly. I'm actually thinking of testing you girls periodically. But if you don't want to suck cock and you'd rather fail, be my guest... Just don't expect to be able to sit down for a few weeks. Any questions?"
"Mistress... How is this slave supposed to become a better cocksucker?"
"Practice, practice, practice, girly," Caroline said, petting her slave. "And use your imagination."
"Yes Mistress," Tits said, wrapping her bubblegum pink lips around the dildo.
"Good girl, you're learning your new place in life. Have fun, Tittyfuck, I'm gonna go enjoy the Pussyslut show live." She reached down and put her hands under Tits' breasts, flipping them up and squeezing them before walking away. Tits could only suck on the dildo in response.

Pussyslut was squealing mildly as the spanking machine showed no mercy on her red ass. Each time it struck her fatty bottom it jiggled, creating quite a show for the camera. Ahhh, yes, Caroline loved her constant supply of new pictures and videos to blackmail the girls with. She couldn't say she was a lesbian- indeed, she was actually straight- and if she was given the choice she'd probably swap out one of the girls for a slaveboy... but the girls really were making her excited everyday. It was something inherent with girls, she decided. Girls blushed heavily at the tiniest embarrassment, squealed delightfully at every small pinch or poke; and the pouty looks all unwilling slavegirls shown! It was enough for Caroline to get wet.
And, she reminded herself, the more wet I get the stinkier the place gets for my girls.
She debated putting the full dose of cream on each girl's pussy. It would be yet another permanent humiliation, one which they couldn't get away from even if they somehow escaped her. Plus, she could make fun of them every time the house started smelling of pussy. It was a great idea, but one she put away for now. It was time to enjoy her first slave's spanking, after all.
"Having fun, Cuntfuck?"
Pussyslut groaned.
"Only another fifteen minutes on there! It will fly by, I promise!"
Old 07-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #85
kearns

It was twenty minutes before Tits and Pussyslut switched places, and a total of forty minutes before Caroline shut off the machine and had Tits move it to the corner. Both girls' butts were red and stung badly, but they knew better than to complain.
"Just be glad the cocksucking counted as your tongue exercises for the first exercise session. Normally you'll do ten to twenty minutes of that after the workout."
They followed Caroline upstairs after collecting their forgotten underwear and watched as she sat on the couch. Both girls desperately wished to sit down, but they were not allowed to be on furniture without permission so instead simply kneeled.
"What to do, what to do?" Caroline said to herself. "Hmmmm... I know!" Caroline smiled, always a bad sign. "You girls are gonna start on a long-term project: you're going to become cheerleaders. Specifically, MY cheerleaders. I'll give you an hour a day to come up with ideas and practice your routine, and when you're done you'll perform for me. In fact, we're going to get you cheerleading outfits and everything! I'll even let you choose a beat to do your routine to! Just this once, even, I'm going to let you on the computer to get started and order your cheerleading outfits. After today you won't be able to use it again, so choose your music wisely."
"Thank you Mistress," Pussyslut said. "But this slave has never been a cheerleader."
"Then you'll learn, all for me of course! I'm even going to let you buy your own outfits... The only requirement is that it must have 'Caroline' written on it or a big letter 'C'. You're on Team Caroline now, after all!" She smiled wickedly.
"Yes Mistress," they said, groaning on the inside.
"You know where the computer is, Pussyslut, so get started. Tits, you're going to wait here and serve me. You girls aren't ready to think of a chant or start dancing around yet, so don't worry about it today."
Pussyslut got up and walked to the computer, swaying her hips seductively like she was taught to do. Immediately, the conversation between Jennifer and her came to her mind. Her eyes widened. Could the opportunity be here already?

Last edited by kearns; 07-27-2010 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #86
Cheesey

Send a message via MSN to Cheesey

OMG, i think im might love you! your posts are amazing! good job and this is officaly me FAVORITE story on here!

"One swipe of it's mighty tail can snap a telephone pole as if it was a match-stick."

[05:29:21] Cheesey: (i am dead and loved <3)
[05:29:34] SeeNaked: (you are loved when you are alive)
Cheesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 12:27 AM   #87
kearns

Well I'm glad I have at least one fan. : )
Old 07-28-2010, 10:48 PM   #88
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Interesting updates.

And I'm a fan of this too, so now you have two fans.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:01 AM   #89
Teddy_Dare

three fans :P, i am loving this story also
Teddy_Dare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 02:27 PM   #90
lucy-ann

O_O kearns you know im a fan! >,<

Loves: Dressing in sissy outfits, wedgies, indoors, edging, humiliation, pee, hidden public, messy, cum eating, slightly gross stuff

Dislikes: Anal, poop, public

Limits: Full public, pain and social suicide.

Punishments can include light anal, slightly risky public and poop.
lucy-ann is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk