Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-05-2010, 07:01 PM   #76
Sleepingslave

Put on a diaper do everything else normal except that if you have to go to the bathroom you have to wait thirty minutes. You can always go to the bathroom in the diaper.

Likes: Long dares, complicated dares, poo and pee, cum eating, messy, making a terible stink
Limits: Blood and public
Sleepingslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #77
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Nuclear put on 1 diaper...

place 8 eggs in diaper, and then sit down hard on the grass.
now, stay in smelly diaper for 24 hours. you must also poo and pee in it.
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #78
cools900
Account Banned

put on a diaper and poop yourself. Go to a friends house or call a friend. Tell them what you did and you must show them the diaper ( or yourself in it ). Then put it back on and wait 12 hours. You can get it changed only if your friend does it ( and puts a new one on ).

Note: I only have diapers for peeing ( front only )
Old 04-11-2010, 01:44 PM   #79
frostbite

Drink 6 glasses of water and wait till you need to pee. Then strike up a conversation with you mum or dad about what you were like as a baby. Whilst talking to them you must wet yourself.
frostbite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 AM   #80
cools900
Account Banned

Put a diaper on to school or work. Pee yourself ( poop if you can ). Then put the diaper on the ground or the very top of a trash can. Walk off and wait tell someone sees it and a croud of people form around it. All you have to do now is lissen to the disgusted people well you know what happend. If you want extra points cum in the diaper or ground where you put the diaper too.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:43 PM   #81
Sleepingslave

I dare you to cum in a diaper and lick it up.
Likes: Cum, Masturbation, long dares, complicated dares, poo, pee
Limits: No public, really painful, or family
Old 05-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #82
qatguy
getDare Succubus

buy a pack of 25 diapers, go home and put 5 on and pee them all.

repeat until all diapers are used.

finnish this task in 3 day or pm me for a diaper punishment
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 04:04 PM   #83
jman182
getDare Sweetheart

This may be late but if you read this were diapers for a week to use the bathroom no toilets or anything only the diapers can be used.

Limits: Permanent, family, friends, pain, cbt

Accepting Dares Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77514

exposed at the mercy for all: www.emlalock.com/#/r/2tnev

Album: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=16793
jman182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #84
Linkfan

Wear a diaper to bed, during this time you are banned from using the bathroom. Before you can take off the diaper you MUST have wet it atleast once and messed it once. If more than 5 hours goes by, put another diaper on over that one and wait till you have to poop. Then poop in the diapers, wait 15 minutes, then your done.

P.S. I can only use one diaper at a time.

Loves: Crossdressing, Messy (to an extent).
Linkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 07:48 PM   #85
diced

Put on a diaper and some nice clothes. Drink up, lots of fluids (caffeine for extra points). Go to the mall. Pee your diaper until it leaks. Walk out of the mall and go home. Feel free to try on some new clothes while your there. (perhaps you accidentally leave the changing room door open?)

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:50 PM   #86
kirrik

Send a message via Yahoo to kirrik

Get yourself a barium enema kit, real cheap, only a couple bucks for a store brand at any pharmacy or walmart. It's just a really simple squeeze bottle (almost like a water bottle) with a small amount of liquid, but it will make you go for sure.

Now get yourself a small amount of chain just long enough to fit around your waist (and be kinda tight, but not painful) and a padlock with a key.

With the padlocked unlocked, go find a bush or bit of dirt or something that you can hid the key to it in (maybe put it in a plastic baggie first). Make sure this place is a 20 minute (or more) walk away from your house.

Now put on your diaper, put on some jeans (if you want to be daring, tight jeans to show it off). Slip the chain around your waist through the belt loops on your pants, and padlock it shut. No turning back now, you gotta walk to get that key, try not to mess yourself! (or do it on purpose, just have fun)

My Extensive list of my loves/likes/dislikes/limits/toy list

NO dares that involve my work or during when I work. Hard Limit.

KiK = Girr33
kirrik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 07:13 AM   #87
diced

dang. that one's a bit much for me. I need to update and put enema in my limits. One day drink a pot of coffee before leaving work. Put a diaper on and bring some with you. everytime you need to use the restroom, use your diaper. when you have to change, grab a diaper and go. Keep the diaper in your hand partially viewable, and change in a stall with the door closed but unlocked.

Softer Limits: Poo, very public (not illegal) cum, family

Harder Limits: illegal, gay, extreme pain, long
diced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:24 AM   #88
Wedgieman411

First put on a pair of underwear, then a diaper on top. Give yourself a hanging wedgie and don't get down until you either pee your self or poop. Once you do, you may get down. If you want...

Likes: Wedgies, swirly, semi nude, public embarassment, diapers, pantsing (self of course)
Dislikes: Extreme pain, ball torture, doing a dare with family/others, pee
Limits: Poop, messy wedgies, and getting in trouble :0
Wedgieman411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #89
diapered slave
Distinguished Member

buy some water retention pills and some dulcolax laxatives, take them at 2pm and diaper yourself under your clothes, then you are band from using the tiolet until the morning, if you mess (and trust me you will) then you have to sleep in the messy diaper but if you wuss out and decide to take it off then you must wear the diaper for three hours whilst window shopping in a well crowded area, but remember the diaper will really smell by the next day

by the way im on holiday with my family, and i only have good nights and speedoes to hold them tight
Sorry to get serious but I don't use this site anymore I only lurk occasionally thanks to people at work finding out I don't do a lot of anything anymore, I'm not a bad person, I'm way past kinky but I'm not a bad person and now thanxs to some nameless people I hate myself and I have a collection of scares, please don't p.m me or reply to my threads thank you
diapered slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #90
ryandl9

Send a message via Yahoo to ryandl9
Talking Cold

Ok you will take a good night and pee in it twice then freeze it. once its frozen you have to were it till its room tempeture.

I like diapers enemas laxatives messy and i want to try some new stuff.
I dont do public xdress eating poo or pee or cum or pain.

BTW i'm home alone all weekend and next week. I like long dares....
ryandl9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper