Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #1
Nihil
getDare Sweetheart

Hand Herr Nihils auction house for female slaves

Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Herr Nihils auction house for female slaves!
We are still in the process of getting our buisness started, so some patience may be required. Feel free to make yourself comfortable, open an account and prepare all the paperwork. I promise you, once we get started, this will be an experience like no other! But also be aware, we expect certain standards from our customers, which should only be approbriate since the ware we sell is of the highest quality as well!

My motivation for starting this thread
So, I love the 'female slave auction' trope, and I know that I am not the only one here. Threads around this theme pop up every now and then - some more succesfull, some less. However, some elements that make the fantasy exciting usually don't work to well in the forum. The anonimity and objectification is missing (because the slaves usually sell themself and there profile is visible) as well as the uncertainty of the bidding (because the masters usually all start with the same amount of money, and just bidding the maximum right away will guarantee you a win).
I have been thinking about this a lot recently, and came up with an idea how to run this. Since it requires a dedicated auctioneer, I will try to take up this role myself and see if I can make this experiment work.

If you want to be sold as a slave...
...DON'T post it here! Instead, send me a PM and let me know. I will check your profile, ask you some questions, talk a while to get to know you a bit and understand your likes, limits and what else there is to know. We will also talk about for how long you want to be sold (everything is possible, from a fixed number of dares to some days to something more long-term) and what kind of services and play you are willing to provide your master. I might also assign you a small dare or task to test you, but nothing that will take up to much time. Finally, I will also give you a random slave number under which you will be handled in the action house.

If you want to join as a master...
...don't post here either, but send me a PM as well. In return, you will get a list of things that you can do to earn 'gold' for the auctions. Some of them will be easy, some of them will be hard. It won't be any dares or sexual stuff, but a mix of different random 'quests'. Some may be about solving riddles, some of them about being a nice GetDare community member, some may be just random silly stuff. The point is that you a) have to earn your gold and b) not all potential buyers will have the same amount of money available... and nobody (except me) knows how many potential buyers there are, and how rich each one is, when the bidding begins.

The Auction
Once there are enough masters with some cash around and I got some good slaves ready to sell, I will every now and then start an auction in this thread. I will let you now the number of the slave on sale - but not her username! I will do my best to describe her, point out her merits, poke fun at her flaws, describe how she might be used by her master and try everything to get a good price for her. This will be the point of total objectification, and the (still anonymous) slave can do nothing but read along while I sell her to the highest bidder. The potential buyers may also ask further questions about the slave that I will try to answer the best I can (maybe after secretly checking back with the slave).
Each auctions should run a day or two and once it is finished, I will notify the winner per PM and let him know the username of the slave he just bought. Then her period of slavery at the hands of her new master starts. It is up to the buyer if he wants to keep the identity of his slave secret and only use her in private, or if he wants to expose her public in the forum.

Some things to keep in mind
I should have enough time at my hands to run this game and do all the bookkeeping in the background. However, should to many people respond, I might have to tell some to return later.
Finally, we're dealing with some extreme form of roleplay here, and the females who dare to enter deserve resect. Most folks on GetDare are nice and intelligent and don't need this warning, but in case I find someone being an asshole, violating limits or being disrespectful to the slaves beyond the limits of this game, I will ban him from the auction house right away, no warning.
Nihil is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Nihil for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk