Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-28-2013, 05:05 AM   #76
Tiff_tiffy

As I fight my way through the thick forest braches and bushes keep slapping me in the face and i curse my bad luck for traveling in these woods. But my bad luck doesnt last for long as i see something glowing beneath a larg rock. Carefully, aware that it could be another trap, i approch the glow and discover an artifact from a time long before us. Knowing of the importance of this relict and overwhelmed by the happiness that i found something that could help me get out of that damned forest i feel the urge to do a little happy dance. As i am dancing i think that i have seen something in the corner of my eyes that looked like a dog but i quickly forget about it as i finish my dance and continue my adventure, unaware of the dilemma the other adventurers are in.

26/f/bi/sub
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:51 AM   #77
JackTheWriter

Great job with the reports everyone. It makes it all worth the time running this to have this level of interaction in a game. Only 2 adventurers left to move today(and 1 more report). I am not going to have time to pre-write the trap report today so it may not be as prolific as yesterday's but I'll still try to put just as much thought into it.

Loves: Diapers, Messing, Wetting, Body Writing, Hypno
Likes: cum eating, pet play, crossdressing, humiliation, laxatives, anal, scat
Dislikes: Bathroom control, Edging, Hidden Public, Pain
Limits: friends, family, blood, vomit, public, eating poo

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo
JackTheWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:51 PM   #78
purefun420

After a rough first day of searching, I was much more careful moving through the forest. I however did not see hear or smell anything. I might be going in the completely wrong direction.

Anything else ask. It might be situational or I forgot to list it.
purefun420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:43 PM   #79
JackTheWriter

Default Third Round Trap Report

Here is the third round trap report. There was a whole lot of activity in the forest today so I am going to be a bit brief with some of the descriptions to be able to write them all in time.

Besides the run in with the waterwheel, it has been an uneventful journey for Paranoid. He has been true to his name and still jumps every time he hears a frog croak. That paranoia has paid off though as another ribbit causes his head to jerk upward and hit a tree branch. Normally this would be a bad thing. However this time his noggin jostling a low hanging limb caused a rune to fall free from its hiding place. He picks it up and it activates(1 rune, can be sensed by monster from 3 spaces away)

Having acquired one of the three pieces to capture the Monster, Tiff_Tiffy is giddy with excitement. She is one step closer to completing her quest. However that excitement has caused he to relax her guard. She fails to notice an ancient gravestone and she trips over it. This causes the stone to break and she has desecrated the final resting place of a whore. The spirit of the whore rises and possesses the clumsy adventurer as revenge for disturbing her eternal slumber. Being able to feel the pleasures of the flesh once more, the wanton poltergeist uses Tiff_Tiffy's hands to masturbate wildly. Once she orgasms the spirit retreats to the back of the adventurer's mind and Tiff_Tiffy regains control of her body. However, the spirit keeps her in a constant state of arousel with her pussy dripping its juices with each step. Any stimulation and the whore's ghost will take control once more. It will take 7 days of chastity for the ghost to get bored and wander of into the wilderness (hard Lust Trap, immediately orgasm or 5 edges, dripping cum on each space traveled, 7 day chastity to remove)

With the pain from his previous experiences subsiding, purefun420 carefully plots out his course. As night falls he discovers an open field with several wagons scattered around a bonfire. This is a campsite for a band of wandering gypsies. They are a friendly bunch and they invite him to join their evening festivities. It would be rude to refuse so purefun finds a spot to sit by the fire while several young virile men begin to dance around the flames. The beat of drums can be heard and as the tempo quickens so does the dance and the shirts of each dancer are tossed away. The sexual nature of this dance is soon apparent when each frolicking gypsy rips of his trousers while not missing a single step. Soon a hand reaches down and brings purefun into the fray. He does not know the moves to this sensual samba and is bounced from one naked body to the next. There is an incense in the fire that makes his loins ache for release. Once the music ends, many of the young men beckon purefun to join them in their tents but alas he still has a ways to go before he rests for the night. With many regrets, purefun leaves the gypsy camp. He doesn't get far though when he passes the leader of the gypsies, who did not join in at the party. He offers purefun a sip of his special liquor to warm his bones on his long trek. Again purefun is foolish enough to accept a gypsy's offer. The potent tonic immediately sends his body into a almost bestial state of arousal. The leader tries to coax the adventurer back to the festivities but purefun knows that if he gives into his lust now he will abandon his quest and spend the rest of his life dancing with and fucking this merry band of wanderers. With all the resolve he can muster, purefun stumbles away from the nomad chieftain, dripping cum along the way.(medium and hard Lust Traps{right next to each other}, 2 orgasms or 8 edges, dripping cum on every space traveled to, 12 days of chastity to remove)

As Jcderp searches for the runes, he spots a gentle stream. Deciding to wash the dust off of his body from his long journey, he strips down naked and steps into the cool water. It soothes the aches of his travels. However, a rather large crow spies the bathing adventurer. This is another former adventurer and now slave of the Monster. It soars down and pillages Jcderp's clothing. Jcderp tries to catch it but fails and it circles above him. It follows the now naked adventurer, taunting him by keeping his threads just out of reach(it will get tired and drop clothes after 1 day). While the monster won't be able to see Jcderp through the trees, it can easily see its pet flying above from 6 spaces away and follow it to Jcderp's exact location.(easy Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, 1 hour naked a day, 1 day)

SkyLight is minding his own business when suddenly the Ice Dog appears behind him. It charges the unprepared adventurer and knocks him to the ground and pins him there. Using its jaws, it shreds all of SkyLight's clothing and proceeds to ravish the helpless adventurer with it's frigid cock. When the knot enters his anus, SkyLight knows that he will be locked with this arctic mutt for at least 5 minutes(I know dogs lock for much longer but this is the time length of the trap). Once the Ice dog has had its way, it leaves the humiliated adventurer behind, naked, cold and carrying its seed within its body. Being a part of the Monster's magic that created the Ice Dog, it can sense that seed from 6 spaces away for 3 days. (medium Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, naked 1 hour a day, 3 days) and (medium Ice Trap, 5 minute ice in or right outside of anus, move at half speed for 2 days)

While the trail of cum that Ryzer is leaving is not detected by the monster, another foul creature picks up its scent. When Ryzer sets up his camp for the evening he doesn't even have enough time to light a fire before a giant spider lowers itself upon him. With lightning speed it encases the leaking adventurer in a cocoon of silk and leave him bound there to be a tasty meal at a later date. Luckily for Ryzer, he will be long gone before the spider gets back, since within two days there will be enough lubricant from his cum dribbling cock built up inside the cocoon with him for him to wiggle out of his bonds.(medium Bondage Trap, 1 extra(clamped nipples, anal insertion or clamped/tied balls) 30 minutes a day, 2 days, bound on last space)

The moss melts away from the hands and feet of Literally and cookiekiller is able free himself from the ropes. However, a tree branch catches on cookiekiller's underwear when he falls to the ground and rips them off. He should be able to find another pair in about 3 days(penalty for not posting report, 3 days no underwear, sensed by monster from 3 spaces away)

SwitchBoyC, cbtmenow, and D3ath3at3rs and brandonlow travel through the forest safely.

The Monster does not hear anything but does see 2 different naked adventurers in different directions. It has a whopping 9 moves this turn. I wonder which way it will go.

Also, steve101 did not report on Monster's dare so will have to do a much harder dare than the rest of the captured adventurers today along with the Ice Dog one.

Toys: Diapers, medium metal butt plug, pacifier, fleshlight, open in the back panties, enema bulb, lovense Hush and Diamo, household items, mittens, baby dress, small and medium dildo

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 12-29-2013 at 01:16 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #80
JackTheWriter

Default Monster movement report

With 2 adventurers in sight when the Monster rouses from its slumber, it has some tough choices to make. Deciding to catch the closer one, the Monster charges toward Jderp and quickly subdues him. It motions for the crow to drop the clothes and then uses them to bind the still naked adventurer.

Satisfied with the bindings, it starts off toward the other naked morsel. However, along the way it catches to scent of exposed cock and decides to change direction. After a short hike it spies cookiekiller sleeping on the ground, having recently released himself from the slipknot trap. The Monster puts him back into that slipknot trap and secures it so tightly that he will never be able to get out it on his own.

On its way to cookiekiller, the Monster began to feel the presence of the ancient spell that was used to create it and could now be used to bind him to whoever uses the runes to cast the dominance spell. It doesn't waste any time with ck, since it now has much bigger fish to fry. Soon it arrives at the area of the forest where Paranoid has made his camp. The thought that this puny mortal would try to capture it sent the Monster into a rage. It grabs Paranoid and as soon as it does, the rune transports itself to a random location. With one claw, it tears at the ground, making a man sized hole. The Monster drops poor Paranoid into the hole and packs the earth around him tightly, leaving only his head exposed. It heads off for more prey again but must satisfy itself with a three course meal this day.

Meanwhile cbtmenow sneaks up to where the monster had dug a pit and finds the captured Sara13R. Taking pity on his fellow adventurer, he tries to reach down and pull her up but sadly the pit is much too deep. With no other option he takes off his clothes and ties them together and secures them to a nearby rock. He lowers the makeshift rope into the pit and it just barely reaches. While climbing to her freedom, Sara13R feels the rock slipping and right when she is about to plummet back to the bottom, cbtmenowdrops to the dirt and grasps her hand just as the rock fell into the pit along with the clothes ladder. He pulls her up to safety but finds that he had laid in phosphorus powder to reach her and it has inpregnated his skin. Sara13R is now safe but cbtmenow is now naked and glowing brightly in the dark. The monster will be able to see him from 6 spaces away until his skin stops glowing in 2 days. He will probably also find a new set of clothes after that time.(medium Exposure Trap, seen from 6 spaces away, naked 1 hour a day, 2 days)

I will now roll new traps, new rune location and post the new movement rolls in about 45 minutes. The monster may be up on captures but the adventurers are fighting back. The Monster will now cast his spell and post the dares for all captured adventurers.

Old 12-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #81
Sindrato
getDare Sweetheart

The monster lies, half asleep, satisfied with his captures for today. Three adventurers. One of them holding a rune. It was a good hunt. Suddenly, he feels something has changed. He knows, in an instant, what it was. One of those puny adventurers has escaped from his trap... how dare they?

The monster was thrown into a murderous rage. They dare defy him? He was sure to give chase, but he realized he was too tired. Never mind...

He released a mighty roar as he swiped his claw at the ground. Hearing him, the squirrels came to listen to his orders, and from the disturbed ground a horde of fire ants rose. He knew, in an instant, what to do with the fire ants, each one of them once a meager adventurer. God, was he hunting for long.

The squirrels gave him a bit of pause. Usually, only the most timid adventurers were turned into squirrels. How could he use them to punish the adventurers. And then, an idea came to his mind. He released some of the magic flowing through his veins, and tails of the squirrels flattened and elongated. They were now perfect for inflicting pain. And pain would they inflict.

He quickly gave the location of the other captured adventurers to both the squirrels and the fire ants, and they all moved to torture them, to show them that the monster was not to be trifled with. However, he was not done yet. Using the rest of his powerful magic, he picked up a trap he has passed, the hard exposure trap, and flung it across space, directly at already bound Ryzer.

As the night grew even darker, the monster was satisfied with the amount of damage he did. He would give chase tomorrow. Tonight, he rests.

(As for captured adventurers, you are to put icyhot/toothpaste on your nipples and genitals (fire ants), while giving yourselves 30 spanks to the ass with paddle, or any similar instrument (squirrels).)
Old 12-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #82
Ryzer

So let me get this straight...right now I have a medium lust trap, a medium bondage trap...AND A HARD EXPOSURE TRAP....all while trapped in a silk cuccoon while me dribbling cum slowly fills up its inside...great...just fucking great...all I need now is for OP to tell me how I get exposed...effing hell!
Ryzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 07:45 PM   #83
purefun420

After a restful nights sleep, I start my journey, and it all goes ok, till I enter a clearing. I saw a group of wagons and approached them slowly. to my surprise it appeared to be a bunch of really kind pleasant gypsies, offering me food and drink, so I stuck around. They started singing and dancing, and who am I to not join in. It takes a seriously sexual turn, and being the young virile stud I am, It takes everything I have to pull away from it. At this point, I am just out of site of the wagons and so turned on that I am leaking precum all down my leg and onto the ground. I run into a traveler, who in my state, could have looked terrible, and I still might have found him attractive, but instead he was gorgeous. He offered me something to drink, saying it would help, as the distress I was in must have been visible, if he could not see my distress, he likely could have smelled it. Anyway he offered me his canteen, saying he knew how the gypsies could get. I took it from him and took a large swig. almost instantly, It felt like my balls swelled, and I was in heat. He looked right into my eyes and said come back with me to the camp, and I can help with your discomfort. Every cell in my body was saying go, except for one, the one that knew without me, the monster would likely win, so I must press on. I literally shuffled on, till I could not stand it an more, my clothes stuck to my body from all the precum leaking. I set up camp, and got to work with getting myself calmed down. At first, I stroked furiously till I came. It did nothing for my arousal, so I went at it again, it took longer the next time, but I was still turned on, my balls still tingled. I continued to stroke till I fell asleep, still with dick in hand. If when morning comes around I am still in the same state, Ill have to try something else.

Anything else ask. It might be situational or I forgot to list it.
purefun420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #84
JackTheWriter

Ryzer, lets make it a levitation spell. Your cocoon floats above the trees so that you'll be easily seen from 6 spaces away. Also, now when you wiggle out of the cocoon, you leave your clothes behind(you'll find new clothes as soon as you float to the ground). The fun part is that the spell lasts one turn past the cocoon so you'll be flying for a bit once you get out so that white stuff that drops on peoples heads might not be bird poo.

Posting Movement rolls in 5-10 minutes, sorry for the delay, had a lot of numbers to crunch and set my cheat sheets straight.

Last edited by JackTheWriter; 12-28-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 12-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #85
Ryzer

(One, OUCH, this was the first time I ever clamped anything on my cock/balls...ugh)

Ryzer walks around the area. He still has yet to stop leaking, and pretty much the entirety of his groin in his pants and inner legs was soaked through, causing him to constantly give of a constant trail musky drippings."Fantastic," he said, cursing his luck," I wouldn't be surprised if that monster found me now."

No sooner had he spoken when a monster, not the one he was referring to, but still, came out from above, and landed on him. He was shocked, and the Giant Spider used it to its advantage, quickly spinning a silk cocoon around his body, leaving his head, some of his back, his shoulder, his pinkie of his right hand, and of of the inner side of his left leg exposed.

However, whatever type of silk the Spider threaded out near its groin, it began to tighten at a rather painful level, getting killer on his cock and balls. However, he kept on releasing his dribble, and he could feel the inside getting squishy, and he had the most comical fantasy of him getting himself out through using his own dribble as a lubricant for his body.

"My effing mouth, just having to say that. Sheesh, I'm an idiot. I mean, how much worse could it get!!"

Suddenly, as if destiny decided to be a cruel, bitchy, teasing, fucking annoying cunt, the wind around him started to pick up, and he began drifting up into the air. He also began feeling his clothes start to get weird, and, when moved a tad bit, started to disintegrate, probably something the silk of the spider was doing.

Now, he found himself rather high in the air, looking down across the wide, expanse of thel forest, where he noticed a rather rapid movement of squirrels through the trees.

"...well fuck me....NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Ryzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 08:37 PM   #86
JackTheWriter

Default Forth Round Movement Rolls

Here are the forth round rolls for adventures.

Adventurer 1
Soulmuncher: Captured

Adventurer 2
SwitchboyC: 3 spaces

Adventurer 3
Steve101: Captured

Adventurer 4
cbtmenow: 4 spaces(Exposed)

Adventurer 5
Ryzer: Bound (Lust)(Exposed)

Adventurer 6
Literally: 2 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 7
Purefun420: 1 space (Lust, and lots of it)

Adventurer 8
cookiekiller: Captured (no underwear)

Adventurer 9
Jcderp: Captured (Exposed)

Adventurer 10
Sara13R: 1 space (I really wanted to cheat for you and reroll to give you a better chance to get away but I couldn't bring myself to actually do it)

Adventurer 11
D3ath3at3rs: 3 spaces (no underwear)

Adventurer 12
Tiff_Tiffy: 3 spaces (1 Rune)(Lust)

Adventurer 13
Paranoid: Captured

Adventurer 14
Brandonlow: 5 spaces (Lust)

Adventurer 15
SkyLight: 2 spaces (Ice) (Exposed)

All movements need to be PMed to me by 7pm EST tomorrow. Please have all trap reports in thread before you PM me your move.

Good Luck and remember to post reports. If someone's cock wasn't exposed the Monster probably wouldn't have caught a runeholder. Also with traps respawning spaces that you thought were safe may not be now. One final note, since cbtmenow and Sara are on the same space they are allowed to PM each other to decide who goes which direction if they choose to split up.

Old 12-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #87
cbtmenow

I have been wandering the Forrest for three days without seeing another person. I admit I don't have the best sense of direction the first day I walked into a complete circle and ended up right where I started. The first night I heard a scream to my right so the next day I headed that direction but found nothing. After walking around the woods for 2 days by myself I was feeling horny. Day 3 started and I decided to cover as much distance as possible today. I thought if I walked in a straight line maybe I wouldn't get lost again. As I was walking my mind began to wander and I began to think about my femdom fantasies and started fondling myself. after walking several I came across a pit in the ground I slowly approached the pit and peeked over the edge. Lying at the bottom of the pit was a woman but not any woman she was gorgeous even with the leaves and sticks in her hair. She was small, large breasted and could have been a model. She said “please help me get out”. I always wanted to be the hero and there was no way I could leave her. I tried to reach her but the hole was too deep. I looked around for a rope or vine or anything but there was nothing to use. The only thing I could think to use was my cloths. It took every piece of clothing I had to make a rope long enough to reach her. I tied the rope to a small rock and she began to pull herself up. I see the rock slip and dove to the ground I grabbed her hand just in time to watch the rock and all my cloths fall into the pit. I landed into some kind of powder but thought nothing of it. I pulled her up and she gave me a big hug pressing her body against my naked body. I was already horny and feeling her perfect body against me, my cock swelled up to its full 11 inches (this is a fantasy right). I step back and we both look down at my cock this is when we noticed my entire body begin to glow a neon pink. Sara says “the monster will be able to see you” I asked her if she had any cloths. She says all I have is a spare pair of panties put them on anything will help. I put them on but there was no way 11 inches of hard cock would fit. I pulled them up and over my balls. The panties where as pink as the rest of me and didn't help but at least it was something. We lied down for the night with my glowing dick standing up like a light house. I thought about my situation I am a sub who always fantasized about being dominated and cross dressing and now I am wearing panties with my dick hanging out and with a beautiful woman. I am not going to get much sleep tonight. I look over at Sara and see her peeking at my cock. I look down and see precum running down it. I close my eyes and try to sleep hoping Sara’s not offended by it
cbtmenow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 09:29 PM   #88
Literally
getDare Sweetheart

I am woken from a nice dream by the feeling of falling, it isn't just my imagination and I hit the ground hard. A rude awakening, but I am glad to be free. I rub my wrists and ankles after getting the feeling back into my arms.

I stand up and brush myself off and notice my engorged cock is still leaking precum. I tentatively grasp it, and find it still to be way too sore to touch much less jerk off. I tighten my pants around my hips so that I don't have to endure my cock being trapped while I walk.

I take a few steps and my pants stay up, but my hard cock bobs with each step dripping precum as I walk. I won't be able to cover much ground like this, but at least I can move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzer View Post
"...well fuck me....NOT LITERALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
okay, but you didn't have to be so mean about it.
Literally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 04:45 AM   #89
Tiff_tiffy

Of course this could only happen to me. Stupid as I am the excitment of finding a precious Relic,MY precious,i compleatly ignore evrything around me. So it happens that my clumsy feet stumbel right over an ancient gravestone,destroying it in th eprocess. Since i am not really believing in things like ghosts i dont mind it and just say "fuck it i have more important buisness" but then i feel something.Like something cold entering my body and suddenly memories come up. Memories of a dark chamber and a large bed with two people engaged in the sexual act. While i cant tie this memorie to anything something else in my mind,that doesnt belong to me, lets out a moan like it regrets its acts of the past but at the same time wishes to be abel to feel IT again. With one louder moan my own mind gets kicked into a corner of my head while this other Spirit,the spirit of the whore, takes over. I can still feel my body and evry action but i cant controll it. In disbelive i feel my body reaching with one hand down at my pussy while the other travels up to my tits.I can feel evry touch but cant controll it and it drives me insane with excitment. But the goal of the ghost is not orgasm,it just teases my body brings it on the brink of orgasm only to stop afterwards leaving me unsatisfyed and horny, the ghost seems to enjoy controlling me. After sometime, i totally lost track, and five times of being one stroke away from orgasm the ghost finally retreats into another corner of my mind leaving me in contoll and incredibly horny.I know that the slightest touch of my pussy would bring back memories of the ghost so even tough my pussy aches to be touched i bite down on my lips and keep myself from touching at all. I hope that ghost will get bored soon. After half an hour of walking my pussy is still dripping wet leaving a very noticabel trail of juices behind me. Great another side effect of the ghost now i will be easily tracked down and captured by the monster.With more care than before i continue my adventures.

26/f/bi/sub
Tiff_tiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:52 AM   #90
SkyLight
getDare Sweetheart

SkyLight is having this strange feeling that is being followed by someone, but doesn't pay too much attention to it. When suddenly out of no where he is knocked down to the ground, he realise the Ice Dog got to him (spend 1h naked). Before he tries to escape his cloths are being torn apart leaving him naked and vulnerable. Without spending too much time waiting the Ice Dog penetrate SkyLight's ass. Not knowing how much time have passed or where the Ice Dog went, SKylight gets up on his feet and continue his journey, but not long after he feels the ice cold coming from his ass (put 2 ice cubes in the ass).

Likes: BDSM, CBT, Private Humiliation, Crossdresing, Cum eating, Masturbation, Ice
Limits: scat/pee, friends/family, animals, permanent, illegal/dangerous, public, face, diaper, blood/needles, messy
PM Dares
Kik: Skyfalls | skype: skyfallsss

SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk