Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-01-2009, 01:56 PM   #76
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Thanks everyone for the comments. Though I am vair vair stuck. I have nothing, if you have any ideas please PM me.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #77
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

If you want to follow the S&M vein, try having one of the girls go crazy so the others have to tie her up. Then develop it into a situation where they do stuff to her.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #78
Warlock

Jack: Not really realistic, given the behaviour of the characters to date.

I don't think more in depth M/s line would really work either. It would be far too convenient for one of the others to suddenly develop those leanings and I think Charlotte is far too strong willed to walk down the M/s route.

Hmmmm, the way I see it, you've got 3 immediate plot points you can explore.

- The clothes went missing ... that means someone has to have taken them (please don't go down a route of "new character shows up and makes the others be his/her slave" ... it's totally unrealistic and would spoil the story. New character shows up and the group get a little revenge might work if you're careful with it)

- The trip back to the cabins. The others are, one would assume, in cabins a further distance away, so they're likely to end up in either the room of one of our two hero's, at least initially. Could maybe have them earning some modesty?

- I wonder if that couple is still at it...

Anyway, this story rocks so far, it feels real in the way a lot of stories don't. Do try to keep it going
Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 06:53 PM   #79
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

this story is absolutely wonderful and i love it i just read it all in one go and am speechless masterful job

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #80
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 11

‘Ok calm down’ I said ‘this isn’t too bad; our cabins aren’t that far off, Mike, stop prancing around like this brilliant’ I glared at him.
‘It is’ He grinned, his eyes wide roaming over us girls making us uncomfortable.
Sasha jumped forward pushing Mike back over the pier
‘You were saying?’ She smirked
‘Now we’ve silenced the dweeb’
Rose said glancing and Mike grimacing in the water up at us
‘We can try to find some coverage.’
She was crouched trying to keep her dignity. And failing.
Sasha kept her hands over her lower half and was the most covered of us all.
I and Rose had to use the majority of our limbs to keep covered; I was annoyed the boys had it so easy.
At least Lee was trying his hardest to look up, he kept acting as if he’d seen something interesting above and kept his eyes away, I was thankful for him at least. Mike continued to mess around in the water now, spinning and splashing like a child.
‘If we make our way back to our cabin, Lee and Mike share with me.’
He explained
‘We should be there soon. It’s in that direction’ he said mostly to Rose and Sasha who were clueless.

‘My cabin is opposite his, you guys can come to my room, and I’ll have something you can wear.’ I said quickly to Sasha and Rose.
My heart stopped as I remembered my key. My eyes darted around, staring at the old pier falling to pieces; I saw a glint, just by a large gap in the wood. ‘My key’ I nodded toward it. Lucas grabbed it keeping himself covered easily. He stretched him arm toward me then said ‘I’ll hold on to it for now’ noticing my arms wrapped around myself and smirking slightly at me.
The boys headed off first, Mike clambered back up pathetically, falling twice until he finally rolled onto the pier.
I noticed when Sasha and I weren’t looking Rose shamelessly flirted with Mike, she obviously loved the attention. She smiled and winked and all but dived on him. He loved it obviously but it made me uncomfortable, so I went on with Sasha, Lucas, and Lee as we came closer to the trees.
As soon as we entered the forest I felt the tension diffuse a little.
I looked up at Lucas, he even had back muscles, I traced his shoulder blades, his back, and his shape with my eyes, until I was startled out of it by Sasha’s’ voice.
‘Which way is it now?’ She asked, noticeably more at ease in the shade of the trees.
‘We should head this way, shouldn’t take long’ Lucas said, authority obvious in his voice though he continued to cup his private parts as did Lee, we walked on.
‘Well, got to admit this is kind of interesting’ Sasha asked me, looking down and giggling nervously.
I couldn’t but laugh too, and soon we were all giggling.
‘How can anyone be this unlucky’ Lee laughed.
We walked on, trying to manoeuvre over any especially sharp twigs or rocks. I stumbled quite a lot of course, grasping on to trees to stop falling, I did so again and in the process revealed myself. I blushed red but Lucas helped me up quickly, stepping in front of Lee, even though he wasn’t trying to look.
When I heard no mocking laughter I realised Mike had went missing.
‘Where is Mike...? And Rose for that matter’ Just as I’d finished my sentence, we all turned to see Rose giving Mike a glimpse of her naked body.
‘Rose!’ Sasha shouted ‘Why don’t you have some bloody self respect, you can do better than that arse’ She said gesturing toward Mike.
She just giggled grasping Mike’s arms and tugging him along. I walked on, I decided I wouldn’t watch this pathetic display, even Mike looked like he didn’t want to be there and he was a pervert.
Sasha sped up to me as we came to a gap in the trees. Keeping hidden we snuck to the edges to peer out from behind giant leaves and branches.
It seemed clear.
‘My key?’ I said to Lucas, he passed it to me and I had to move my hand from my lower half to get it. I turned to Sasha who looked worried at how open it was beyond the trees, then to Rose, who had stopped giggling and looked cautious too.
‘That’s my cabin’ I pointed it out. ‘We can’t go around the front we’ll have to climb the balcony.’
Lucas turned to me and said
‘Will you guys be OK getting in?’
‘Sure we’ll see you in a bit’ I smiled nervously.
‘OK the best way, I would say is just run for it.’ Rose whispered, her voice hoarse.
We turned to see the boys climbing into a window that was around the back on their cabin, to Lucas’ room. There was a window like that on mine, but it was the quiet girl’s room.
‘OK, all at one?’ I asked
‘Let’s go’ Sasha said, checking we were behind her.
I paused to listen to screams and laughter which were out of site but generally too close for comfort. For all we knew someone could e right around the corner as soon as we run out.
‘GO!’ Rose shouted making me jump.
We ran and struggled to climb over the small balcony. I finally got over and landed on my head. I scrambled for the key I’d dropped.
We heard voices coming closer and we all gasped. I struggled to get the key in, my hand was shaking. Finally I got it open, we pushed so hard to get in we all ended up toppling and landing on each other sprawled on the floor.
We were silent, and then it broke as we burst into laughter.
‘Oh my gosh, that was crazy’ Rose said gasping for air.
‘Ridiculous’ Sasha squealed.
As the laughter wore off we began to feel awkward that we were all laying together without clothes on, and I was pretty sure I felt erect nipples on my back. I scrambled up quickly as did the other and lugged my suitcase up on to my bed.
We crowded round it and I cocked my head to the side as I noticed a huge padlock the shape of a heart.
‘Are you kidding me?!’ I screamed.
‘Whoa, um, why’d you have a padlock, like, on your bag?’ Rose said in her becoming annoying voice.
‘Correct me if I’m wrong, but judging by her reaction, I’m doubting it’s hers’ Sasha said condescendingly toward Rose, which she deserved. Though the joke was wasted as she didn’t catch the tone. A heart shape note was resting on my pillow; I grabbed it, and read the neat text.
‘Hello, feeling chilly? Check your bottom draw. x’
Rose and Sasha must’ve been reading over my shoulder as we all turn to the chest and ran toward it. I scrunched the note up and chucked it on to the bed. We kneeled down and dragged the heavy draw out.
The clothing in there was scarce but it was something. I pulled out all the clothes and placed them on the bed. We put on what we could, but this was really not much better.
I had on some of the shortest, tightest red shorts known to man, which were not only making it hard for me to move, but were giving me a serious camel toe/ wedgie unless I held them down. Also a plain white T-shirt.
Rose had the shortest of skirts; she scrambled for panties and came up empty. She also had a pale yellow Tee. She went to the mirror, when she stood straight you couldn’t see much. It was literally centimetres below her ass and pussy. If there was a slight breeze or she bent everyone would get a good look.
Sasha had grabbed a pair of white shorts which reached to her knees but hung really low, exposing some of her trimmed pubic hair, brunette like the rest of her hair and the top of her ass. She pulled on a strapless red top, she tried to pull it down to cover her pubes and then her boobs popped right out, she pulled it back up and her pubes were visible again. She messed with it until she had an even difference. We looked at each other and ourselves in shock.
‘OK, it is bad, but we have clothes now.’ Sasha said optimistically
‘Yeah, your right, and I suppose we could just stay here –‘ I was interrupted by a bell and the speakers outside the cabin announcing the campfire was being lit and everyone had to go out.
‘We froze then Rose’s eyes popped
‘I can’t sit on a freakin’ log in this skirt’ She said, horrified. She looked down at it and even that movement revealed her butt in the mirror behind her.
‘Who would do this to us, I don’t have any enemies.’ I moaned
‘Me neither, but we can’t stay here, they’ll come to collect us soon’ Sasha explained
Rose moved to the door ‘It’s getting dark now anyway, they might not notice’

We went outside and I locked the door, pushing the key in the miniscule gap between my hip and my shorts. When we gave ourselves the look over once more we turned to see something that made us feel heaps better. We busted into laughter that was actually painful. The boys stood there, wearing clothes just as bad as ours.
‘Happened to you too, huh?’ I said biting my lip to keep from giggling again.

They glared at us. Then the bell rang once more..

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Last edited by BettyBoop; 04-02-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:33 PM   #81
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

wow i wonder what happened this is a good story and you are a fantastic righter

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.

Old 04-03-2009, 07:42 PM   #82
Daredude2300

Keep going i love this story!!!!!!!
Daredude2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #83
keyboardplayer77

amazing story really erotic
keyboardplayer77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:43 AM   #84
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Chapter 12

We stood the three of us, hardly dressed looking down at the boys, stifling laughter. Lucas was wearing a skin tight black leather vest and tight black jeans with diamond shaped cut-outs down the legs. Lee, a pair of denim cut off shorts and a pink T-shirt with Betty Boop printed on it. And last but not least Mike in a tie-dye top, that was way too short, showing his belly button and a trail of hair leading to the too baggy trousers which were sagging dangerously, and would most definitely fall if they were let go.
‘I thought you guys had planned this for a moment’ Sasha said to the boys, stifling laughter.
‘Obviously not’ Lee said coldly, before laughing himself and shaking his head.
‘Ok, Ok, we have to go, come one’ Rose says trying to be optimistic.
Sasha stepped forward to climb over the balcony; she flung one leg over, then the next. She hung off by her arms, her ass clearly visible then she landed swiftly on the ground. She stood and fixed her shorts using her hand to hold them up, mimicking Mike.
Next I kind of shuffled forward and Lucas, noting my skin-tight shorts stepped forward to help me down. He cradled me in his arms and I got down easily. We all turned to see Rose who was looking distressed. I noticed none of the boys went to help her, Lee and Lucas, because she was annoying, and Mike, I assume because he’s a pervert.
She kept changing her position, trying to figure how to manoeuvre her way over the banister.
She must’ve finally realised there was no way to do this gracefully, she swung one leg over then the other, giving everyone a good look, not that she cared. Rose was one who liked the attention.
She jumped down, her skirt blowing up in the process. She righted herself, and I couldn’t help but notice the wet patch she’d left on the banister.
How can she be enjoying this?! Is she insane? Though secretly, this was quite, let’s say interesting.
I sighed to keep myself on track.
‘Nice’ Mike muttered to Lee, looking us up and down.
Lee shook his head and moved away.
We followed on toward the campfire.
The sun had set, and it was now almost completely dark.
We got to the campfire and everyone was sitting around backs to us, we crept by slowly and sat at the back, I struggled to get onto my knees as did Lucas next to me in his restricting jeans. Lee sat on the floor too crossing his arms over his T-shirt. Sasha sat easier than we, still holding her shorts. Mike did the same. Rose, embarrassing herself, yet again, shuffled next to Mike, bending practically in his face before she sat on the floor, pulling her knees to her chest in a less than graceful position.
‘OK kids, welcome, we are going to have fun fun fun! I’m Randy your camp counsellor. I’ll be helping you out with everything and anything’ the over enthusiastic counsellor said with a huge grin.
Giggles and grumbles erupted at this crazy looking man. He carried on talking but everyone had begun their own conversations.
‘Ok, so nobody’s noticed, but seriously, I have no clothes left, my suitcase is locked’ Lee said.
‘Mine too’ I sighed
‘Well, I haven’t checked my cabin yet’ Sasha said
‘Let’s get away from creepo here, and go see what we can find’ Rose said jumping up.
I looked to see everyone else’s reaction; we shrugged and mostly just wanted to get away from Randy, who had begun to sing. We jumped up together and ran.
‘Hm, creepy dude didn’t even notice us’ Lee laughed
‘Which way is it?’ I asked, uncomfortable from the run in my way too tight shorts.
‘This way’ Rose said skipping away.
We followed on, it became harder for me to not fall now in the dark, Lucas held on to my elbow but it honestly didn’t help. I fell head first over a low branch, and hit my head off the ground. I rolled over and sat bewildered.
‘Charl, you okay?’ Lucas rushed to me.
I couldn’t care less about the fall as I just felt my shorts rip from front to back.
‘Eep’ I squeaked.
‘Did I hear a ripping sound?’ Sasha asked
‘Yup’ Mike said, laughing at me. His laughter shook the trees.
‘Shut up Mike’ Lee said.
I struggled to get up, and inspected the tear. It went from the bottom of the zipper to the top of my butt crack.
‘Well, I’d very much like to find your cabin now, let’s go, please’ I waited till everyone went ahead until I began to walk next to Lucas who now held onto my arm harder.
‘Lightening doesn’t strike twice’ I muttered, embarrassed.
‘With you Charl, anything goes’ He chuckled.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me over to him. I heard him laugh as I stumbled a little.
‘Shut up’ I murmured.
The others were far in front of us now; I could only see their outlines in the darkness. Lucas stepped toward me; I backed into a tree, looking at him, puzzled.
He began to undo his belt, and I had no objections, I raised my eyebrow looking up at his face hidden by darkness...
He pulled it off, but continued toward me, grabbing my wrists; he tied the belt round them, then to a higher branch above me. I had to keep on my tip toes to stay up.
‘What’re you doing now’ my voice came out barely a whisper.
He chuckled ‘Wait and see Charl.’
He ran his cold hands from my waist upwards pushing my T-shirt up. He massaged my breasts, pinching my nipples; I curved myself toward him exhaling.
He slipped his hand round to my back and pulled me into him. I felt his lips on my neck, my collar bone, my breasts, and his warm breath left a lingering tingly sensation.
His lips started again at my bellybutton down to my hip bone.
He used his teeth to tug at my shorts; I felt his hands roaming my legs, parting them. I wrapped them around his waist, pulling him to me. The sensation I felt as my pussy rubbed against him was brilliant.
I’d forgotten about the fact our friends had wandered, I forgot about the fact I had no clothes, I slipped into my own world, with just me and Lucas.
I heard a twig snap as Lucas pulled away from me.
‘Lucas?’ I said weakly
His hand pulled my T-shirt back into place; I shivered as the fabric moved over my erect nipples.
‘Sorry Charl’ I heard the smile in his voice.
‘Lucas’ I moaned ‘come back’
‘They are going to wonder where we got to’ He laughed
My wrists were released, and I fell into him. He kissed me on the cheek, and we went on to find everyone leaving Sasha and Rose’s cabin, looking glum.
‘Please tell me we have clothes’ I felt the breeze running between my legs.
‘Same as your suitcase, different note though’ Sasha said, passing me a heart shaped note which read.
‘No clothes for you, but a new room. You’ll be switching cabins, with Charlotte’s roommates. I’m watching you. x’
‘What the hell’ I said.
‘We need to find out who’s doing this?’
Sasha said looking around cautiously
‘And how they’re watching us’ She finished.

‘We should get back to your, well our, cabin. I heard everyone else leaving the campfire.’ Rose said.
‘I really don’t want to be seen in these, what’s left of them anyway, clothes’ I groaned.
We turned and again, tried to make a way unnoticed to the cabins.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 04-07-2009, 10:02 AM   #85
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This is an exellent turn of events. I wonder who it is watching them.....?
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:04 AM   #86
chain
SysOp & Cougar Trainer

Great Story!! Definately one of my faves

Rowing all day, erry Day
chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 10:30 AM   #87
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Wow, that means so much to me right now.
I'm happy now.
I'll try and write some more whenever I can.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Old 04-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #88
hot24guy

Awesome story. I can't get enough of it. You truly have the be story on here, keep up the good work.
hot24guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:27 AM   #89
Smile
Account Banned

I read the first part... And it was great

If I ever have time/get bored I will read more

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #90
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

------------wow----------

Advertisements
Kink Talk