Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 05-11-2014, 06:42 AM   #8761
M8ster
Account Banned

Default M8ster

19, aus, fit master here looking for an 18-~24 yr old male slave for some fun

Into games and fun tasks and stuff like that but not into cross dressing/fem. Can talk later.
Also if any one is interested in playing with other subs please let me know!

Anyone that can send pics and is somewhat in shape kik me: m8ster.

Limits: cross dressing, fem.

Last edited by M8ster; 05-11-2014 at 06:46 AM.
M8ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:29 AM   #8762
ZeroKuranCross

ZeroKuranCross, M/18/Straight, Guys will be blocked!

I'm up for anything, and I can prove life, just ask for a facepic
ZeroKuranCross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 07:59 AM   #8763
slave67

hoppy546 looking for someone to dom and control guys or girls
slave67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:26 AM   #8764
Clint777

Talking M

my kik id is boredashell97
Clint777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 09:05 AM   #8765
R'lyeh

Default Slave

I'll be a slave to a mistress/master kik:Elitebrute

(nobody over the age of around 25 please)

Bisexual~
M/19

Likes: edging, denial, crossdressing, blood play, pics, light pain, Transexuals, ageplay, roleplay, cum control, humiliation

Don't mind: Pee

Dislike: Scat, personal, permanent, public etc
R'lyeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #8766
HappyFred

Hello
Thank you for taking the time from your day to read this advertisement.

So to begin, I am a Dominant who is currently looking for submissives to enjoy an online Dom/Sub relationship. I have been doing this for the past 2 years and have found many of my encounters to be fun, respectful and of course, sexy. If you are interested in a relaxed, understanding and personal Dom/Sub relationship and are over 18 years of age then please continue reading to find out just a little more about me.

LIKES/INTERESTS
Humiliation - By this I do not mean simply hundreds of images of you playing with yourself, I mean a more specialized kind of humiliation based around who you are and what you enjoy in your daily life.
Rules - Again these work best when I have a good understanding of who you are, I work to tweak slightly your routine to provide subtle humiliation and the knowledge of your being controlled.
Punishments - This will take the form of something you do not always enjoy (whats the point otherwise) but I will be careful not to push limits too far or do anything you explicitly wish not to do.
Clothing Control - Very simple but I find it enjoyable and gives a nice easy base to start a relationship
Role-Play - This takes the form of you acting out a role specified by me at the time, how in depth you want to go is upto you but in my experience subs tend to find this very enjoyable.
Pictures - I do not want thousands of images of your genitals but pictures have a place in this type of relationship, I hope you understand that and I will also send them if that makes you more comfortable
Physical Fitness - Not a pre-requisite but just means there are more tasks I can set.
KIK - I find this an excellent way of running the operation so please try to have an account, if not we will have to look at other ways around it.
Orgasm Control - The staple of any Master, I will control your orgasms and punishment will ensue if you cum without permission.

DISLIKES
Illegal - Self explanatory, I have no interest in doing anything with you that would get either of us arrested.
Family/Unwilling participants - I do also not want to involve others without their consent and will do nothing involving you and family members
Scat/Blood - If pain is your thing I can work with that, yet I do not have any interest in causing significant physical harm and scat is simply not for me.
Uneducated Subs - Please try and speak in correct English, it is a wonderful language.
Feet - Sorry just not my thing.
Starting Conversations with Images of your Genitals - Just don't do it, its not arousing it's annoying!

LIMITS
There are some things I will simply not get involved with, please read below to check you are none of the following.
UNDER 18's - It seems no matter how much I litter my posts with this they always get through, DO NOT ENQUIRE IF UNDER 18, its illegal and I think you too young to enter these types of relationship.
Just after one quick *enjoyment* - Its frustrating to try and filter out those looking for something long term and those just after a quick go, If thats you there are lots of people elsewhere much better suited than me who specializes in long term things.
Not interested in the above - amazingly I am constantly contacted by people wanting something totally different to what I have described. I am very happy to work with your interests but at least have some that overlap with mine.
Dominant - I will not reply to people asking if I want to 'switch' or be their sub.

I thank you very much for the time you have taken to read this, if you would still like more convincing I can give you the KIK addresses of subs I have worked with who will provide testimony. I wish to add you will find me a considerate and personalized Master who will take time to get to know you before giving tasks I know you will enjoy. I like to gently push at your boundaries and take you out from your comfort zone to enjoy a more intense kind of relationship. Although I specialize in humiliation and degradation/domination I will try and work with you to establish and find your other kinks too.

If interested or simply have a few queries PM me on here or for preference message me on KIK at happyfred123

Hope to talk soon, F

NO LONGER ACCEPTING OFFERS FROM MALES.
HappyFred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:20 AM   #8767
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Default hey...

Fellow members of Getdare, I'm bored horny and most likely erect. Kik me @ DarkSide940 and we shall play
Whether you wanna torture my meat or talk, I'm happy!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:20 AM   #8768
ballsy01

Samballsy on kik looking for a female slave
ballsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 11:59 AM   #8769
littleslave4you

oohhh message me!

penneylanelover

Dislikes: Too much pain, Nipple torture, ice cubes, pussy stretching.

Limits: piss drinking, scat, family, friends, public, photos
littleslave4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 01:30 PM   #8770
subslaveGER

Send a message via Yahoo to subslaveGER

submissive gay from germany, is looking for a hot dominant MASTER or a group

slave likes to be dominated, used, controlled, humiliated, …

please also send pic before requesting pics from me

kik, skype, yahoo – subslaveGER

male/gay

slaves Ad on getdare

Likes: Guys, Ice, Edging/Orgasm Denial, Chastity, Pain, Humiliation, Body Writing, Piss
Semi-Likes: Public
Limits: Silly Dares, Family, Job, long-term or permanent, Extreme Pain and all the obvious Limits

skype/kik: subslaveGER

subslaveger.tumblr.com : subslaveGER
www.xtube.com : subslaveGER
subslaveGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 02:18 PM   #8771
The Gent

I'm not here to claim to have no limits; just looking for a Domme to introduce me into submission. I'm curious about pain and humiliation but I do like to strike up a friendship. You can contact me via kik at: c.hutchins

I'm a sapiosexual male dominant based in the north of the United Kingdom. I would be happy to entertain intelligent submissives.
The Gent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #8772
imaslaveboy

Ok so i am a slave and have been for about 3 years. Im a 20 year old male looking for a Master. I am of reasonable fitness and shape but not an athlete...

Looking for a long term relationship with a master of experience and quality. Not just a one night or one week thing. And not a master who just wants me to do their sexual fantasies

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:03 PM   #8773
sexangel

18 year old male sissy CD looking for master/mistress to dominate me later today.

My likes and limits are on my page, I also have not done master/slave for a little so my ass is a bit tight. I have some households objects, and airdry clay I can use as toys. Please message me so I might be able to prepare and please you.

kik: sexangel66

Toys: Panties, Bras, Clay dildo, clothes pins, rubber bands, hairbrushes, household objects. Anything that can be made from clay.

Likes: Anal, Panties & Bra dress-up, wedgies, verbal abuse, being treated like a baby. (still learning my likes)

Limits: Public, Family, Scat, Piss, Usually confined to my room or bathroom. (still discovering limits as well)

Still discovering likes and limits, so anything not a limit can be done with me
sexangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:09 PM   #8774
lilszymczyk

Kik: sportsgirl2013

I'll take orders from GUYS only
lilszymczyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 06:01 PM   #8775
yullsjenkins
Baby Member

19/m looking for other male around same age to dom me
kik: bwg94