Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM   #8731
new_guy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post

Hmm since you have a lot of edges (your edge counter is impressive.) Get some ice and place it on your balls and let it melt. If it all melts before you try to take it off, 50% reduction, however if you take it off before it melts, for every second it was on you can have a 1% reduction.

Minus a extra ten edges if you write me a essay on how you hope you never get to cum again and how you would love to be teased permantley for the ladies amusement. You don't have to mean it but you have to convince me you mean it.

These are rather mean and that's because I feel I'm taking a lot off and I need you to earn it. I'm sure others will get less off with there oppertunities I gave them.

Oh and the lines and essay, due in 24 hours if you want the reduction for them.
I decided to go unconventional with the ice and used some snow from outside since we are getting plenty of it write now. I made some snow into a baseball sized ball and made it pretty solid. I ended up keeping it on until it completely melted for the full reduction goal. It took between 20 and 30 minutes kind of lost track of it about halfway through. My balls were extremely cold and were causing a lot of discomfort trying to avoid the freezing ice. I really didn't think I would be able to complete it, but I somehow willed my way through the cold. I waited like 30 minutes after and hopped in the shower to get my balls back down to where they should be. It was extremely uncomfortable throughout the process and definitely made my balls ache way more than they already did. Thank you for the reduction opportunity Princess Kid.

For Princess Kid and the other ladies can read it as well if they want.

I honestly don't know how I did on this essay. It was so hard to concentrate at times, and this definitely did not make me less horny. I feel so weak and borderline helpless at this point. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, but it definitely did affect my ability to write and keep my thoughts in order. I did what I could though.

Spoiler:
“How I hope I never get to cum again and how I would love to be teased permanently for the ladies amusement”

I know you said I don’t have to mean it, but I think I will partially actually mean this. While I don’t think it is completely possible to go without cumming forever, the thought of this idea is amazing. This would be an awesome fantasy for me and any other submissive guy. This would be the ultimate form of submission, and in this case it would be to multiple women. I could just as easily write this about you individually Princess Kid because having you in complete control of my orgasms would be a great honor.

There are numerous different reasons as to why I would love to be teased permanently for the ladies of the thread’s amusement. I would do anything to put a smile on a women’s face so I would be honored to be their toy to play with. Being helpless at the hand’s of the ladies of the thread would be truly exhilarating. Having to listen to their every command, and have no choice but to abide would be a crazy rollercoaster of emotions. I know it would be hard at times and extremely frustrating, but that would be countered by the thought of knowing I am keeping the ladies entertained.

As the teasing went on and on, the emotions would get stronger and stronger. One of the biggest urges of any man is to have an orgasm. Whether it’s caused by themselves or another person it is an amazing feeling. As a submissive, one of the greatest urges is satisfying your superiors. The two powerhouses would have to collide at some point and only one can win. Giving up my own urges to satisfy someone else is the greatest feeling in the world. Knowing that it would be the lovely ladies of the thread would make it even better. Especially knowing that includes my favorite GD person which is you of course, Princess Kid.

On top of that, it would be a great way for the ladies to relieve some stress. Whenever they need to get some anger or frustration out I would be there for them to unleash their wrath on. I know you do not control your orgasms right now Princess Kid so you would be a perfect example of this. Whenever you are getting frustrated I’d be forced to take any teasing and torment you would want to dish out. Of course I’d gratefully accept these tasks knowing that it’s my duty to serve you and the other wonderful ladies of the thread.

Another reason I’d love to be in this position is all the attention I would receive. Everybody appreciates a little attention now and then, and this would be a great way to ensure I received plenty of attention. I’m sure it would be more attention than I could ever imagine at times, but I’d be willing to push myself for all of the ladies. I’m still relatively new to the whole community and this would help get past a lot of the stuff I’m not really sure how to go about. For instance, I have no clue how to start a true conversation about anything to do with this type of lifestyle. GetDare has kind of pushed me in the right direction of that and might be slowly helping me understand the community better, but I still have a long way to go. Being in this position would push me right past a lot of the walls I still have to get through.

Last but certainly not least would be the thrill of serving the women, and being reminded daily that women are the superior gender. Giving the ladies complete control of orgasms would be a huge honor. Giving up the intoxicating feeling of one of the greatest pleasures there is, strictly to entertain the superior sex would be amazing. Just the thought of it gives me chills.

While a lot of guys would be scared off by being told they would never be able to cum again, I think I would accept the mission and prepare for a crazy experience. Giving up control is the ultimate form of submission, and it would be a great honor to serve the marvelous ladies in this fashion. Just writing this has caused me to be uncomfortable numerous times. I’ve had to fight off numerous erections, and have filled my boxers with precum. Not being allowed to cum ever again because the ladies don’t want me to, would be a dream come true.

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt
Limits:Other people, Pee/Poo, anal, cum eating

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Edges Completed: 6758
To Do: 0
Denied since: 4/24/16
Custom edges
new_guy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #8732
new_guy93

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
Someone once wrote me 1,000 lines stopping only for breaks to eat/bathroom and it took him about 8/9 hours with the line itself being a full a4 length one in one colour, so I'm not sure if coloured vowels/consonants/the length of your line would be doable in a day but they certainly are within a week

Non fools: Have 133 edges from me.

Fools: have 411 edges from me.

Anyone on notice: Denied and have max.

Reduction opportunities:

You can do as many or as little as you like-

* For every 25 edges you do with your most hated dislike you can remove a further 15 edges. Up to a maximum of 200 edges/120 removed.

* 15 years later and I'm still obsessed with a tv show- So for every fact you tell me about the show Buffy the vampire slayer you can remove 5 edges. (This is only valid if I didn't already know the fact(s) and up to a maximum of 20 facts/ 100 removed edges.)

* For every new/original question you post on my truth thread (linked in my sig) you can remove five edges.

* Do a voice recording singing me a song and you can remove 300 edges. (You can PM this to me if you don't want to post it publically and it will go no further.)

* Make a voice recording begging to be allowed to come, minimum of one minute and maximum of two, if it's good you can remove 500 edges. (Again, you may PM if you don't wish to post the link publically.)

*Write an essay describing why you should be allowed to come, if it's worthy you can remove 250 edges. There's a catch with this one though-if I don't think it's good enough there will be no reduction but a max for you that day.
Thank you for the edges Miss IceMaiden. Is there a time limit on these reduction opportunities?

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 03-05-2015, 01:20 PM   #8733
new_guy93

Quote:
You should do the essay, maybe I'll let you cum sooner if it is good.

Everyone, drop and give me your edge count.

All fools:Max unless you are new_guy
Non-fools and new_guy:half your max.
Thank you for the edges Princess Kid.

My edge count sits at 1374 edges normal edges, 80 custom edges thanking you, and the 500 custom from post #8700

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 03-05-2015, 03:11 PM   #8734
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy93 View Post
I decided to go unconventional with the ice and used some snow from outside since we are getting plenty of it write now. I made some snow into a baseball sized ball and made it pretty solid. I ended up keeping it on until it completely melted for the full reduction goal. It took between 20 and 30 minutes kind of lost track of it about halfway through. My balls were extremely cold and were causing a lot of discomfort trying to avoid the freezing ice. I really didn't think I would be able to complete it, but I somehow willed my way through the cold. I waited like 30 minutes after and hopped in the shower to get my balls back down to where they should be. It was extremely uncomfortable throughout the process and definitely made my balls ache way more than they already did. Thank you for the reduction opportunity Princess Kid.

For Princess Kid and the other ladies can read it as well if they want.

I honestly don't know how I did on this essay. It was so hard to concentrate at times, and this definitely did not make me less horny. I feel so weak and borderline helpless at this point. I don't necessarily mean that in a bad way, but it definitely did affect my ability to write and keep my thoughts in order. I did what I could though.

Spoiler:
“How I hope I never get to cum again and how I would love to be teased permanently for the ladies amusement”

I know you said I don’t have to mean it, but I think I will partially actually mean this. While I don’t think it is completely possible to go without cumming forever, the thought of this idea is amazing. This would be an awesome fantasy for me and any other submissive guy. This would be the ultimate form of submission, and in this case it would be to multiple women. I could just as easily write this about you individually Princess Kid because having you in complete control of my orgasms would be a great honor.

There are numerous different reasons as to why I would love to be teased permanently for the ladies of the thread’s amusement. I would do anything to put a smile on a women’s face so I would be honored to be their toy to play with. Being helpless at the hand’s of the ladies of the thread would be truly exhilarating. Having to listen to their every command, and have no choice but to abide would be a crazy rollercoaster of emotions. I know it would be hard at times and extremely frustrating, but that would be countered by the thought of knowing I am keeping the ladies entertained.

As the teasing went on and on, the emotions would get stronger and stronger. One of the biggest urges of any man is to have an orgasm. Whether it’s caused by themselves or another person it is an amazing feeling. As a submissive, one of the greatest urges is satisfying your superiors. The two powerhouses would have to collide at some point and only one can win. Giving up my own urges to satisfy someone else is the greatest feeling in the world. Knowing that it would be the lovely ladies of the thread would make it even better. Especially knowing that includes my favorite GD person which is you of course, Princess Kid.

On top of that, it would be a great way for the ladies to relieve some stress. Whenever they need to get some anger or frustration out I would be there for them to unleash their wrath on. I know you do not control your orgasms right now Princess Kid so you would be a perfect example of this. Whenever you are getting frustrated I’d be forced to take any teasing and torment you would want to dish out. Of course I’d gratefully accept these tasks knowing that it’s my duty to serve you and the other wonderful ladies of the thread.

Another reason I’d love to be in this position is all the attention I would receive. Everybody appreciates a little attention now and then, and this would be a great way to ensure I received plenty of attention. I’m sure it would be more attention than I could ever imagine at times, but I’d be willing to push myself for all of the ladies. I’m still relatively new to the whole community and this would help get past a lot of the stuff I’m not really sure how to go about. For instance, I have no clue how to start a true conversation about anything to do with this type of lifestyle. GetDare has kind of pushed me in the right direction of that and might be slowly helping me understand the community better, but I still have a long way to go. Being in this position would push me right past a lot of the walls I still have to get through.

Last but certainly not least would be the thrill of serving the women, and being reminded daily that women are the superior gender. Giving the ladies complete control of orgasms would be a huge honor. Giving up the intoxicating feeling of one of the greatest pleasures there is, strictly to entertain the superior sex would be amazing. Just the thought of it gives me chills.

While a lot of guys would be scared off by being told they would never be able to cum again, I think I would accept the mission and prepare for a crazy experience. Giving up control is the ultimate form of submission, and it would be a great honor to serve the marvelous ladies in this fashion. Just writing this has caused me to be uncomfortable numerous times. I’ve had to fight off numerous erections, and have filled my boxers with precum. Not being allowed to cum ever again because the ladies don’t want me to, would be a dream come true.
Love, love, love the essay,minus a extra 200 edges.

And since new_guys essay was so awesome everyone can have a 10% reduction but you have to thank him, as no one would get it if it wasn't for him. (New_guy gets this to with no thanking required as it is hard to thank yourself.)

24 hour offer on the reduction. Don't thank him in 24 hours, well I guess you didn't want it.

(I can't force you to mean it.)

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 05:40 PM   #8735
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Well thank you new guy

Also thank you, miss kid
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:17 PM   #8736
new_guy93

Quote:
Love, love, love the essay,minus a extra 200 edges.

And since new_guys essay was so awesome everyone can have a 10% reduction but you have to thank him, as no one would get it if it wasn't for him. (New_guy gets this to with no thanking required as it is hard to thank yourself.)

24 hour offer on the reduction. Don't thank him in 24 hours, well I guess you didn't want it.

(I can't force you to mean it.)
Wow thank you so much Princess Kid. Glad you liked the essay

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Custom edges
Old 03-05-2015, 06:24 PM   #8737
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_guy93 View Post
Thank you for the edges Miss IceMaiden. Is there a time limit on these reduction opportunities?
No time limit on these ones
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:26 AM   #8738
Sasher
Distinguished Member

Well, I guess nor.
Sasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:38 AM   #8739
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasher View Post
Well, I guess nor.
Of course you can I love people singing to me
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 08:16 AM   #8740
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
No time limit on these ones
thats good to know.
thank you icemaiden
Old 03-06-2015, 09:01 AM   #8741
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

I feel nice, so 1 edge but you only have three ways you can do this edge. Report what you pick and give a report when it is done.

Ways you can do them;

1.Humping
2.On your knees
3.A way you never done before (interesting ones will get a special prize. Less edges from me definitely.)

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:48 AM   #8742
jogoe
Account Banned

thanks new_guy!
jogoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 12:05 PM   #8743
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I feel nice, so 1 edge but you only have three ways you can do this edge. Report what you pick and give a report when it is done.

Ways you can do them;

1.Humping
2.On your knees
3.A way you never done before (interesting ones will get a special prize. Less edges from me definitely.)
hhmmm,

I gotta go with 3,
but ill have to think about it for awhile
Ill do it tonight definitley.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:22 PM   #8744
kdthas

I'd like to Thank Miss Kid for the reduction opportunities, I'll be doing them when I have some spare time.

Also Thank you to Ice Maiden for taking time to give us edges and reductions, I have added the 133 to my total.

And I definitely have to the Thank New Guy, not just for the reduction he got for us but also for showing us how the thread is done! (That edge count...)

And for the role call / edge count...

50 writing me a poem of why you love me denying you (must post here)
50 on your knees
50 with a hated dislike
2 Hours of holding
200 Most Painful Dislike

901 Normal

PM Dares and Toys
Loves ► Anal; Cum Eating; Ballbusting; CBT; Crossdressing; Porn Control; Tease and Denial;
Likes ► Rules; Chastity; Edging;Bets; Verbal Humiliation; Ultimatums; Desktop Customisation; Creative Dares; Game Bets / Challenges;
Maybe ► Wedgies; Pee; Hidden Public;
Limits Pics;Life Ruining; Permanent; Scat; Mouth Soaping; Extreme Messy; Obvious Public; Overnight Bondage;
kdthas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM   #8745
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdthas View Post
I'd like to Thank Miss Kid for the reduction opportunities, I'll be doing them when I have some spare time.

Also Thank you to Ice Maiden for taking time to give us edges and reductions, I have added the 133 to my total.

And I definitely have to the Thank New Guy, not just for the reduction he got for us but also for showing us how the thread is done! (That edge count...)

And for the role call / edge count...

50 writing me a poem of why you love me denying you (must post here)
50 on your knees
50 with a hated dislike
2 Hours of holding
200 Most Painful Dislike

901 Normal
You have to many edges to do. Reduce 3 hours of holding to 1 hour of holding.

And reduce 30% of edges that I gave you. (Normal only)

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease