Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-01-2015, 12:27 PM   #856
marlinsfan123
Account Banned

3 days of diapers as underwear. Use only the diapers, not the toilet

I have the smallest penis on Getdare, it's totally useless

PM me "SLUT" and I'll do 50 push-ups in whatever clothing you say

PM me "Slave" and I'll be your slave for 24 hours within limits
marlinsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:40 PM   #857
raynacd
Distinguished Member

Spend 24 hours as a baby that means dressing eating drinking TV everything

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 01:44 PM   #858
Sissy Slut 619

Put on a diaper and drink 2 pints of water if you stay dry for 4 hours i'll do 2 dares of your choice

PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72671

Liks/dislikes http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72988

Someone seems to have stolen my kik, new one is Kik: sissyslut653

Pm me a punishment within limits and i will do it

my girl name is Claudia please feel free to call me it
Sissy Slut 619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 11:26 AM   #859
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

You will be a toddler all day long, your first to gather the follow supplies, a color book, crayons,diapers,pacifier, over alls and a kiddieish shirt(something from hot topic will do) favorite stuffed animal, and mac and cheese, trix cereal, oreos. now once you have those you will then the next day you will start your day as a toddler, you will dress in diapers,shirt and overalls. Next you will eat trix and watch morning cartoons. after a couple hours of that its time to take a 1 hour nap get your stuffie ansleep for one hour. after you wake you must get coloring books and color in those for a bit while listening to the disney station on pandora. after that watch more cartoons, and foor lunch you get to pick what you eat, now you may choose to go for a walk or not thats your choice. fill you day with playing what you may till dinner. at dinner make the mac and cheese and watch a disney movie and after that take a bath and go to bed but wearing a diaper still(change as needed)
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 04:18 PM   #860
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Baby's can't sleep without stuffed animals.
Get yourself at least 10 stuffed friends, a pacifier and a night light.
You have to try to fall asleep while cuddling all of your stuffed animals, and all of them have to be under your blanket when you fall asleep.
Now you can sleep save.
But baby's get afraid when they lose their plushies and need to be punished if they lose them, so for each plush toy which is not under your blanket anymore you have to wear an additional diaper the next night.
Oh, and whenever you wet the bed, also add one diaper for the next night.
Do this for 1d6 days.
Have fun.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 07:19 AM   #861
BabySissy
Account Banned

You will a baby for three nights. Sleep diapered and make sure to drink enough before going to bed. You have to sleep in little child clothes or juts a shirt if you don't find some. sleep with your paci or use the thumb for sleep. Cuddle with a suffed animal or doll the whole night.
Limits: Public, Pictures, Illegal, Poo, Messy, Social suicide

SexMap

My PM dares

18/male/straight/brat

Check this out!
BabySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #862
the_diaper_darer

You are a baby sissy for the next week, all time spent at home(unless you do public) must be spent in a pink dress with full makeup and pink nail polish. You must crawl, you can only drink from a baby bottle(if you don't have a baby bottle, than something close, if you don't have anything close, than a large cup, and the liquid mixed with castor oil!) and eat mushy foods. Obviously you will wear diapers for this week(public and private, diapers are easy to hide) and use them. When you go to bed, your diaper must at least be wet and you must suck a pacifier.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 10:49 PM   #863
BabySissy
Account Banned

Wear a diaper and romper to sleep the for a night and use a paci. Make sure you drink much in the evening so the diaper is wet before you sleep.
Limits: Public, Pictures, Illegal, Poo, Messy, Social suicide

SexMap

My PM dares

18/male/straight/brat

Check this out!
BabySissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:29 AM   #864
Undisclosed

For the next 3 days you will be in diapers whnever you are home (or 24/7 if that doesn't go against your limits). During this time you must always carry a stuffed animal when home and will only be allowed to change by getting permission from someone on GetDare.

Likes : Diapers, Wetting, ABDL, Babying, Spanking, Messing, Forced Regression/Diaper Use, Collar, Leash, Bondage, (Very) Light Chastity
Dislikes :Big Messes, Prolonged Mess, Pain, Writing Lines, Corner Time, etc.
Limits : Illegal, Public, Family, Suppositories/Things up the Bum, Extreme Pain, Pic/Video, Consumption of Excriment, Food Waste

Supplies List

PM Dares
Undisclosed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 04:36 AM   #865
Dalekhuw

wear a diaper. you may not remove it until it leaks. Better drink a lot of fluids if you want out of that diaper!

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:45 AM   #866
LilMonki

Wear a diaper and poop in it. Then sit down until you pee one more time, then bounce up and down on your bottom for a minute. Then take off the diaper and lay it on the floor, do 15 push ups with your face directly over the smelly mess.

30/Male/Happily Married/switch(usually sub)
Likes ~ Punishments ~ Limits
My Toys | PM Dares | My Rules
KIK: LilDiaperMonki
LilMonki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 02:11 PM   #867
DirtyDiaperBoy69

This is one I plan on doing myself this weekend.
This dare will take place over almost a whole day and will require some prep work.

The Night Before
The night before you do this dare make sure you eat as much fatty and greasy food as possible (it will make it EXTRA fun!).

The Next Day - 9 AM
Dress in baggy jeans/trousers.
The dare begins as of now. From 9 AM onward you will drink 1 litre of water per hour.
Pack a bag with your tightest fitting pair of jeans/trousers that you own (just make sure they will still fit over several pairs of diapers!!).

10 AM
Use public transport to try to get into your nearest town/city/mall by this time. Keep up the drinkin'!

10:30 AM
Take a maximum dose of water pills.

11 Am
Double diaper up with slits cut in inner diaper. If you want to be a bit safer add a pair of plastic/rubber pants. Feel the need to pee/poop? Hold it in!

11:15 AM
100ml of castor oil down your neck! The need to pee/poop getting even stronger? Keep holdin'!

12 PM
Movie time! Head to the cinema and go see a movie as close to 12 o clock as possible.
(If diapers are wet before the movie starts keep them on. If you have messed before the film starts you may change if you want but must wear 3 diapers(with slits cut in inner 2) and take another 100ml dose of castor oil).

2 PM - 3 PM
By now your movie will be finished. Did you wet and mess your diapers? Good!
Now, these diapers are not coming off for the next 6 hours. (I hope your still drinking 1 liter of water per hour). Cut slits in your outermost diaper and add another just to be safe . Put your plastic pants back on over top and now put on the tight fitting jeans/trousers. You may now get a bus/train home (hope no-one notices!) and finish your 6 hours.

Extra
If you wish to be a bit more daring you may take this extra dare and you will not have wear four diapers with your tight fitting clothes on public transport! After the film finishes, and if you choose this dare, you may change into one diaper, and tight fitting jeans/trousers (NO PLASTIC PANTS ALLOWED!). From now on you must be drinking 2 liters of water per hour with a water pill per 2 liters. Also take another 100 ml castor oil 45 minutes before your bus/train home. Stay in this diaper overnight. When you wake up, have your breakfast and head out before 8 AM (wear baggy clothes). Go to your nearest park and in the most secluded area of the park and insert a suppository. Now head back home. If you mess before you get home cut a slit in your diaper and add another one. Wear them for 2 hours. (At least you don't have to get a bus/train home wearing 4 diapers in tight fitting clothes!). If you make it back home without messing take your diapers off and relieve yourself of the suppository in the toilet (If you want, you don't have to ) Take a shower. YOU ARE DONE! Told you it would be a bit more daring didn't I?

Hope you enjoy!

*Edit*
I have noticed that you don't like wearing dirty diapers for more than 12 hours so looks like you can't do the Extra part. I've left it up so if anyone else sees it they can have a go!

I will write a report of this dare when I do it tomorrow so keep an eye out on this thread!

Kik: altoid48 feel free to dm me dares. I always send proof!
IG: diaperedpiggy

Full list of Likes, Limits and Supplies

PM Dares With Picture Proof
If you ever pm me a dare I'll always send you a report along with a non face picture.

Last edited by DirtyDiaperBoy69; 05-22-2015 at 02:29 PM. Reason: grammar
DirtyDiaperBoy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:25 PM   #868
Diaperboy2013

Give yourself an enema in the morning. Hold for 1hr and where that for the rest of the day. Take a laxative for every 10 minutes you where off of the 1 hr goal.

Male/ straight
Please make mine less then 2 hrs
Limits: public, eating/ wearing pee or poo, xdressing, illegal, or shopping

I have a couple diapers and an enema
Diaperboy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 09:14 AM   #869
the_diaper_darer

Wear a diaper til you mess it, once you mess sit on a chair and bounce on your messy butt and rubbing the front of your should-be-wet diaper until you cum. You should also be sucking a paci or your thumb for the entire dare.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 07:10 PM   #870
goodone

You are going to get 2 diapers and put them on cutting slits in the first. Roll a dice...
1-3 _you must wear these for 4 peeings and 2 poos
4-6_ you must wear these for 3 peeings and 1 poo but must give yourself an enema or laxative.

Stay in these diapers until all this is completed

I can only have makeshift diapers, since I can't afford real ones and preferably governors dares
Dislikes: bondage, wedgie, cornertime
Loves: DIAPERS
PM Dares
goodone is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy