Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Who is your favourite female character?
AMBER 54 40.91%
SARAH 32 24.24%
DANI 20 15.15%
LAURA 11 8.33%
LUCY 17 12.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #856
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Hi all.

I was just wondering why are we all discussing if this story is good or not.
You either like it or not.
If not you are free to say so and to say why.
This can be helpfull for the writer to get even better in this.
If you like the story great.
All i can say is i like her stories very much. And i think alot of people think the same way cause of the views and comments. If you are only here for the quizes and games great to. I for myself find that fun to read and it gives a bit of interaction between reader and writer.
Gosh now i myself got into the discussion.
Anyways great job writing and hope a new chapter is online soon
Big kiss
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:40 AM   #857
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Another great chapter Rachie. I am really sad for, but enjoying Amber's situation.

As for the critic, write an essay on it at school if you feel the need, the rest of us posting and reading this story obviously enjoy it.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:46 AM   #858
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Love the story and the cliff hangers keep me coming back to read more, hope the next is out soon. Surely Amba will kick herself when she knows who it was
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #859
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

When will Amber finally be relieved?

What will her next punishment be?

Find out now in ………

PART 49 (324 Parts in total)

OK I'll try this one last guess, was it Adam" Amber blurted out from the blue.

Several members clapped and gave a round of applause to Amber.

Was that the correct answer? Amber thought, remembering how much her friends liked to tease.

"Yea" sniggered John as he thought about how much he had teased Amber into thinking her original question earlier that evening, where she had hoped it was Adam was actually incorrect.

"You bastard, that was going to be my first guess" protested Amber.

Adam smiled glad that his friend had finally guessed correctly and knowing her pain should soon fade away after the pegs were removed.

"Can I remove these pegs now?" pleaded Amber.

"No I think it’s only correct that the people that put them there have the chance to remove them as fast or as slow as they like" argued John.

With everyone's agreement John crawled over to Amber and started to remove the peg from her thigh. This hadn't caused Amber as much pain as he had hoped but then again this spot was chosen by Kate who had no inclination of what the dare actually was.

Next John moved to Amber's chest, twisting the peg a little, Amber gave a small yelp as she felt the pain rush through her body. The peg was on very tightly and had cut into her skin. Thankful that it was all over Amber sat hoping the peg from her clit would soon be removed.

"Which is going to be next?" asked David hearing that when blood rushed back to a females nipple or clit it often hurt more than when it was original clasped into place.

"I think Amber's nipple needs a bit of relief" suggested Brian as he glared between Amber's nipples and clit which looked fabulous in there current sexy state.

"I agree with Brian" said Laura who felt grateful she wasn't in Amber's position. I wonder how much this all hurts though, she wondered as she debated about trying some in private without everyone's awareness.

"That's settled then" shouted John as he gave David permission to remove the peg he had clipped onto Amber's left nipple around 45minutes ago.

To Amber's regret the pain she felt was even worse than she'd imagined. "Ssssssugar" she screamed as she tried not to swear.

David twisted the peg a little more before unclipping it and letting the blood rush from Amber's heart.

Amber's eyes were tight shut as she gritted her teeth with the excoriating pain she was being put through.

"Oh Amber you look like your enjoying yourself" sniggered David still holding the peg in his right hand.

"If you think that was painful just think what the next is going to feel like" laughed Brian followed by the rest of the players.

Not wanting to think about this Amber said nothing, instead she knelt with her leg apart allowing everyone a splendid view of her closed pussy with its pink peg that Brian had clipped neatly into place.

"Amber would you stand please" Brian ordered.

Doing as she was told, Amber stood still gritting her teeth in frustration.

"You look like your mouth wants filling" Sarah innocently asked.

"Well it would be helpful" Amber replied. As she said this Brian thrust her used panties into her gob. Fine suck on these" he laughed.

Amber tried to talk but nothing came out, and instead Brian pulled hard on the pink leg without releasing it first.

Again Amber tried to scream as agony soared through her body.

"Don't worry Amber it will soon be all over" giggled Sarah who was stills sat with her bra on the floor behind her.

"Oh I bet those panties taste nice" Mark giggled as he imagined all that Amber may have previously done in them.

Amber's eyes were still closed as she slowly rubbed her juice box, hoping that nobody would notice.

"Are you really that horny?" sniggered Adam.

"I think she's thinking about all that you have done to her" laughed Lucy as she looked at Adam and pictured the rest of the DVD Recording.

Brian slowly teased the panties out of Ambers mouth and asked how she was feeling.

Not wanting to answer Amber instead looked down at her love lips hoping the strange feeling would soon disappear.

"Well what are we going to do next?" asked Laura puzzled with all the activities the past two days had given.

TO BE CONTINUED......

So what will they do next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath for answers.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #860
mystery girl
getDare Sweetheart

Nice new addition, interested in seeing what the next parts going to be like
mystery girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #861
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

I love how personal this is, especially with Amber.
Can't wait till she gets to see Adam fucking her!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 11:24 AM   #862
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, I think it must be someone else's turn to be the centre of attention now!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:01 PM   #863
Davestrippoker
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlart View Post
Thanks Rachie, I think it must be someone else's turn to be the centre of attention now!
Like who? Sarah is the next famous person on the list wonder if it will be her?
Great part again Rachie
Davestrippoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:01 PM   #864
Sintrac
getDare Sweetheart

Excellent chapter Rachie. I am really enjoying poor Amber's plight
Old 03-09-2012, 05:23 PM   #865
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Amber guessed right this time, isn't she allowed to do something on him?

Waiting for the next part

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Hi all.
Hi to you too

Quote:
I was just wondering why are we all discussing if this story is good or not.
I don't know if you noticed but this is a forum.

The whole point of a forum is to discuss. If no one chats the forum will die. I've created a lot of threads and the op (the one who created the thread) is always happy about answers, even if they are negative. bad answers are still better then no answers at all.

Also I make a lot of art too. I upload pics to Deviantart and videos to youtube. So I kinda know how she feels.

First you are happy about every comment, but after you get your 25.000ths view you don't give a fuck about comments anymore. I sick of reading "nice video bro" 10 times a day. It's refreshing to read something different.

I don't know about Rachie but I don't like to read this cock sucker comments anymore

Quote:
You either like it or not.
If not you are free to say so and to say why.
This can be helpfull for the writer to get even better in this.
I agree with you on this point, but most moderators of forums don't agree to that, they delete all negative comments and ban the users. That's why a like to spend a lot of time on 4chan or reddit, because they have like no rules, you can say what you want.

Quote:
If you like the story great.
Well this kinda sounds like "love it or hate it", some people are in the middle, the like it but they don't love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davestrippoker View Post
Like who? Sarah is the next famous person on the list wonder if it will be her?
Great part again Rachie
I would like to see some revenge on Dani, she is kinda mean too.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 12:51 PM   #866
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

82 people have voted on the poll, this means the are currently 82 registered readers + some that haven't voted. How comes there aren't 82 answers after every new chapter? If 82 people have time to vote, then they should also have the time to say thanks.

Ohh and by the way, who voted for Lucy and why?

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #867
blue eyes

Agree that Dani should be the next to be punished, hasnt she already got a dare from the other day? Cant wait to find out.
blue eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:08 PM   #868
Lincoln.Amber
getDare Sweetheart

This must be torture for Amber
Lincoln.Amber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:20 PM   #869
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE AFTERMATH

This is a short part to tie in events
What are they going to do next?

PART 50 (325 Parts in total)

"Well what are we going to do next?" asked Laura puzzled with all the activities the past two days had given.

"Can I go to toilet and change" interrupted Dani. The players all looked a her wondering what she meant by change.

"As long as you’re not long" instructed John pointing the way for Dani.

The room went creepily quite while Dani was away before someone finally spoke, just as Dani returned wearing the skirt she had worn earlier. "I think it's time for goodbyes" John said cheerfully thinking all the creepy mansion activities were quite enough for one day.

"No you can't do that, I want to watch the rest of the movie" shouted Amber who was starting to feel dizzy from watching everything earlier.

"Maybe another time, or you could always watch it on your own" replied John.

What is John on about? Thought Amber, how could she watch it on her own, how comfortable was she watching her virginity being taken, and was she comfortable with the other players watching it again.

"I'd like to see it on my own" Amber finally stuttered, wanting to make sure the players weren't having a further laugh at her expense.

"Very well" John replied before asking "Does anyone else want to have that opportunity?"

With several voices talking at once, Amber could tell everyone wanted the opportunity.

"Well its good job that I have these" John grinned as he uncovered a small box with 10 DVDs neatly inside.

"Wow you have even made a cover" called Mark stunned at how much work and dedication John had taken in so little time as the events only took place 24 hours ago.

"So that's what the package at the door was" shouted Sarah who had been wondering for some time.

"These are copies that you can all keep, however if you even think about showing others or double crossing us, you will suffer the consequences" John called reminding everyone what he had said the previous night before the activities of the major dare took place.

"We all know, I think we have all come through a lot and we can all trust each other" Sarah smiled.

"Well thank you very much for an enjoyable evening but I suppose it's time to go" Dani smiled as she got up to leave.

Not so fast, I think you have forgotten something, smiled John.

Dani turned around surprised, it was now 10.45pm and she wonder what she could possibly have forgotten. How can it still be that time, she wondered before realising John had fast forwarded the clock as part of his prank.

"Whatever do you mean, I have forgotten something?" asked Dani

"Well I thought you ...........

TO BE CONTINUED ......

What has Dani forgotten?

Find out in the next part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Aftermath.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #870
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Rachie, wonder what Dani's up to?
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
aftermath, black jack, cliffhangers, climax, cum, friends, poker, rachel, rachie, sequel, sisters, story, strip, twist