Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2020, 08:35 PM   #841
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Default The race

You and Aylin will race in opposite directions, same distance. Plan the course ahead and leave an item at the end of each. You must come back with the item, as Proof. The catch is that who ever gets back last gets locked out, doesn’t have to be a house, car works as well. Loser must completely one task from the winner before they can be let in. If they come back without the item, the punishment becomes 2 tasks and any dare of the winner’s choice from here on getdare. Enjoy.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:21 PM   #842
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Any updates on getting carwashed?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:07 PM   #843
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Here's a daring one.... You'll need Aylin's help. You two are to drive to an automatic Carwash with brushes. She drives, you ride shotgun. She's fully dressed, you're in nothing but a towel. To minimize your risk of getting caught, I recommend doing this in the middle of the night.

Once you get there, have her stop at the pay terminal, and pick the most expensive wash. Once she's done that, the hard part begins. You're to get out of the car, leaving your towel on the seat. Then, lay down so your tits are against the windshield, legs on the hood and feet hanging off over the bumper. Aylin is to pull into the wash, and you'll get the shower of a lifetime! But you're not done. Once the wash is finished, run back to the pay terminal and have Aylin buy another full wash. This time, sit so your back is against the windshield, and spread your legs as wide as you dare... You're about to get your front side washed!!

After your second ride, dry off any water still on your body with the towel you came in, and then ride home in the passenger seat fully nude.

Have fun getting clean
Finally it was quite warm here so i did this ♥

Aylin and I (only wearing a towell) drove to a carwash at night ♥ there were no car and nobody at all ♥

When we were right in front of the carwash i got out of the car naked and paid for the most expesive wash they got *-* I was really nervous and was really afraid of how much it will hurt.. *-* I started and quickly laid on my belly on top of the car so my tits vere nicely visible for aylin inside the car ♥ the car wash wasnt closed btw so people on the street should have had a great view *-*
Then it started...

That was the moment i noticed how dumb the whole action was but it was to late to return, the wash started *-* The whole car and me got covered in a big layer of soap/foam/whatever ♥ I was shocked when the brushes and the water started *-* I was dripping wet in seconds and two brushes went along the side of the car not touching me so far *-* i heard a car passing but i guess it didnt stop ♥ not many seconds later a third brush appeared *-* it started down the front of the car, but slowly went higher and then along the hood and roof right over my body *-* It really scrubbed my ass and my back but it hurt way less than i imagined but i still was afraid of having my legs spread to that thing *-* kinda liked it slapping my ass ;P but the wash wasnt over yet since it was the most expensive one it would also dry the car up and spray something like a layer of wax on it so it gets a coating (i guess my naked body will get coated too ;P) ♥ Then it became very windy and kinda hot because the car was getting dried ♥ But everything okay nothing to bad ♥ Last the wax coating was sprayed all over the car with not to less pressure but still okay ♥ The first car wash was finished ♥ My back and butt felt so smooth and really shined like i was completeply oiled up including my hairs which looked dripping wet but were just oily/waxy ♥ couldnt wait for seeing me completely waxed ;P

so i started the second round ♥ i layed on the hood of the car again but this time with my back on the windshield and legs spread as far as i could to the lamps of the car.. the problem was spreading my legs that far while sitting there wouldnt be possible with legs not bent *-* so my knees were bend and i didnt know if the brush would go over it or what would happen :/ At first again the soap/foam/whatever ♥ i just pressed eyes and mouth closed *-* then the water started and the side brushes appeared ♥ was a really slutty feeling to think about that a carwash is just shooting soap and water and later even wax on my whole body and also right in my pussy because its lips were spread a bit obviously because my legs were spread ♥ the third brush shocked me again when i first felt it at my feet *-* my legs were spread and in the way for the brush soo the brush itself pushed my legs even a bit more apart stretching me a bit *-* the brush then also really slapped and scrubbed my open pussy and whole body even face *-* not that nice feeling and especially at my opened up pussy it hurt but i liked it somehow ;P I got blown dry again and then the rest of my body got covered in a layer of wax or whatever it is ♥ even my opened up pussy got completely waxed ♥ we were finished washing ♥

But... Aylin thought i wouldnt be that shiny and alone in a place like this often so we should take some pics first.. *-* Since really nobody was visible i agreed and she told me what pose i should do for each pic ♥ these are the pics we made (wont show you ;P)
-Doggy presenting my shiny ass while smiling into the cam and on the hood of the car
-spead eagle like i was during the second wash
-spread eagle extra spreading pussy
-spread eagle fingering pussy and grabbing tit
-standing naked in the carwash without car
-Doggy presenting my butt and smiling into the cam without car
-standing next to the panel choosing a washing program

and then a stranger appeared *-* it was a guy about my age but i luckily didnt know him *-* he walked along the street but didnt seem to notice us ♥ aylin ran towards him and i knew exactly what she was doing there.. so it went a few steps back so i was hidden *-* a few seconds later i heard their voices coming closer *-* he was obviously drunk but not thaaat drunk, just a little bit ♥ aylin called me but saw me at the same time so came towards me instantly *-* him following her *-* when both of the were standing right in front of me the guy laughed a lot and said "wow" and stuff haha... i was just like "yep.. im naked.." ;P Aylin told him what we just did and asked "and now shes so shiny and smooth dont you think?" He said i would be gorgoes and just would look all wet or oiled up and that he liked it ♥ aylin told him that even my pussy and a bit inside im coated he should feel if he wouldnt believe her ♥ he didnt wait long and grabbed my pussy ♥ but after like 5 seconds of touching me he pulled back his hands and just said "oh youre right even inside coated" :/ Aylin asked him if he would want to take some pics of me which he agreed laughing *-* The pics he made:
-Full frontal standing incl face
-doggy face down ass up
-still gody but close up of ass
-sitting spread eagle with him touching my pussy (aylin took the pic) incl face
then aylin asked if he wanted me to suck him of or if he wanted to fuck me *-* I feeled like i had like no control of the situation anymore but i was fine with it ;P he luckily didnt want me to do anything he said he should better go his ..girlfriend.. is already waiting for him.. better not tell her boy ;P

Aylin and i got inside the car (i was still naked) and aylin drove home ♥ Of course she didnt use the shortest most boring route, no, she chose a route near the inner city and some living places so where only houses are (because in the city was almost nobody .. corona..) *-* my window was opened the whole time but nobody was there to see me.. that made aylin salty she continued driving but nobody appeared she just became more salty and salty *-*
A few mins later she saw a house with an opened front door and stopped right in front of it and wanted me to walk INTO the house pose for a quick pic and run back quickly *-* the people living there were not visible but the door was open for more than 30 seconds now and aylin was trying to convince me so hard so i finally got outside of the car slowly and ran to the door ♥ i could hear the voices but couldnt see anybody looking into the door so i slowly and quietly walked inside the house a few steps becoming extremely nervous *-* I turned around and saw aylin was already waiting for me with the cam so i quickly posed and when she showed me thumbs up i ran back to the car and this time she drove home on the direct way ♥

What a day.. ♥
guess im starting to do more dare again and more reports so if you got something in mind let me know ;P ♥
freshly washed for new adventures ;P
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 05-10-2020, 04:39 PM   #844
jpf234

Talking Treasure island

Pack carrier bags (multiple) of skimpy clothes, just a shirt, lingerie, or a costume (cheerleader maid without panties) things you’d definitely never wear in public

take one bag at random, a rucksack and a padlock with you,( your friends can add things to the side pouches of the bag if you need them for dares later)
drive out, get dropped off or better take a taxi somewhere,

put all your clothes in the bag and lock it then see what clothes you have to walk back in

Now here’s the best part let your friends make a map (doesn’t even have to be to your house) of what way you have to go, and add points you have to text them at (minimum of five). You’ll have a time limit between points for when you have to be at the next one

Each text they will send you a pre written dare and a time to be at the next point
The dare can be anything strip nude and count, sing a song naked, they can even wait for you there to give it in person or worse make you go out of your way,

If you don’t make it in time a punishment task is added

At the end You’ll either meet them or be home

You’ll have to fufill all punishment tasks after that

Getting home maybe get a ride or walk depends if you got a punishment
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2020, 02:44 AM   #845
bdsmlover24

Here is an other one :

Let Aylin drives you at the beginning of a hiking trail. There stop off in slutty/risky outwear like juste lingerie, naked maybe with heels ....

Your purpose is to be the trash of this trail, so take a garbage bag with you. Walks down the trail looking for trash on the ground, pick up each one and try to insert it in one of your holes (ass, pussy or even mouth if you dare) if you cannot put it in the bag. But for each item in the bag at the end you will have a punishment so try to have the less possible.

Aylin will pick you up at the end of the trail when she "thinks" you're done. I think you did enough dares now to do this in the middle of the day, like at 2h pm. Aylin will also choose a number at the start depending on how long Is the trail and how much people you think there will be. This is the number of times you can hide for all the dare so choose wisely when you hide or not. But you also have to explain to every people that see you what you are doing if they look 15+ yo (yes 15-18 too you already did this several times). And of course if they look interested offer them a picture and free fuck now or some day (give your number).

When Aylin finally pick you up, count the items in your bag and let her decide of your punishement. For example she could tie you an all fours in some men's restroom with "free fuck" written on your ass and let you there for your number of items minutes.

Hope you will like it

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 05:51 PM   #846
jpf234

dare 1

let ayline tie your hands and behind your back and legs up to a chair that puts your ass and pussy on display . put your toys out, leave fresh chiilies out, hot sauce, and frozen chillies, ice cubes even have a hair dryer

aylins to put a gag in your mouth and gets to play with you all she likes

dare 2

go to the woods hide your keys hide a bottle of milk and hide your clothes, with aylin hiding half the stuff.
text aylin where all of them are she'll do the same to you
score a frozen chillie pepper
quickly put a frozen chillie in your pussy and or ass
when/if you get the milk is when you can take the chillies out
race aylin to all the goods

if aylin gets the milk she may barter with it for you to trade or do other dare until you have any milk, keep some in your fridge if she dosent give it too you or pours it on the ground
jpf234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 06:37 AM   #847
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

This is none of the dares i got in this thread but i guess you will like to hear the report anyway ;P

So the dare was to repeat an old social experiment dare i did ♥ it was a long time ago when i did it but what i did was: I went to a unisex toilet (both genders) in public which had cabins ♥ below each door there was a gap which i used to shove my naked ass (laying on my back and legs still in my cabin) below the door out of my cabin so my naked and shaved pussy and my buttwhole were pointing upwards very visible from outside the cabins *-* But getting seen was the plan because i wrote "use my pussy as a shoecleaner" on my butt cheeks and i wanted to see how the people react when they saw it and if they maybe really do it ♥ last time i filmed it with a more or less hidden cam but with no help, this time ill have my bf which helps me and also i did TWO experiments for a much longer time than last time each ;P

Experiment 1:
Same situation and bodywritings as last time (shoecleaner pussy) but this time we changed that my bf waited in the toilet room and when somebody came in he used me as his show cleaner, then he left the room leaving me alone with the stranger which then maybe will be more self confident using me after he saw another guy using me ♥ I stayed in that position for an whole hour (and filmed of course but wont show you ;P) but not that many people used the toilet during that time but still there were almost 30 people in that hour ♥ except for when people came together or more than 1 stranger was inside the toilets room my bf used me to clean his shoes *-*

Some people just got pissed off which i later saw in the cam but luckily they just ignored me but almost everybody took a pic and some even did more *-*
Here the highlights:
-A like 30 yo guy spit on my pussy and then really intense rubbed his shoes to it *-* hurt a bit he reallly did it hard but my pussy really was visible on video slightly dirty ♥ I stayed
-some people pushed a finger in my pussy but did nothing else
-a very very young girl (looked like 14 but i bet shes older) which small feet rammed the tip of her shoe inside my pussy and pressed really fucking hard it hurt so much i even had to moan loudly and tell her to go easy on my pussy *-* she stopped when half her shoe (its thickest part) was inside my pussy *-* then she also pushed in her second shoe same deep, same rough, then used the toilet and left (her feet really were small luckily but still her pushing them into me that hard really hurt and stretched me out)
-some other people (6 in total) asked if they could help me and thought i wouldnt do it on my own but i just told them its an experiment
-a few people really using my pussy as cleaner later a guy which used me a few secs before came in again and used me again this time he had really muddy feet and i hope it was only mud but it smelled very bad *-*

a few mins after this i stopped the dare, washed my pussy and continued with my second social experiment

Experiment 2:
same place same position but with speculum opened pussy and "pls i need money" written on my left cheek and "donate money in my pussy pls" written on my right cheek *-* my bf put 5€ in smaller coins inside my opened pussy to show other people how it works ♥ i really like thought if this works ill make money like this much more ♥

what happened:
-many people saw me but really most of them just took a pic and left again♥
-two young boys laughed so hard and touched my pussy and inner pussy and my body ♥
-a guy emptied his purse into my pussy (only coins), then rubbed my clit and left ♥
-three woman entered the room and giggled even more when they saw me and my a bit money filled pussy*-* they made jokes about me how slutty i would be and tried to open my cabin for a while and spit inside me before pulling out the speculum leaving all the money and the spit in *-* i thought they would steal it but they then pushed it below the door right into my cabin ♥
-when i left the cabin like 5 min later the 3 women were waiting outside the toilets laughing when they saw me *-* they asked "you got a pussy full of money and spit huh? such a whore" *-* this made me so uncomfortable in a strange way so i just quickly left and counted my money: i made like +2€ (many 1ct, 2ct and 5ct coins)♥

other things i could test?
The following 4 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 06-08-2020, 07:58 AM   #848
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

First of all, let me tell you how awesome you are - your reports are by far the best content here and to be honest, they make me wish I was you (and that's coming from a straight guy *:-)

If you want to repeat the experiment in an even more extreme way then you could do it in a big club or any other place where people may be drunk, more relaxed etc. Sure, there would be a risk you get thrown out, but isn't explaining what you do to a security just another way of public exposure? Or change the writing into something like "trash bin" or "spitoon", depending where you want to go with it l. But I gotta say, it's really hard to make this setting even more humiliating. Kudos to you, Miss!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 08:54 AM   #849
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, found another one: I guess an experienced pussy such as yours can hold a smaller glass bottle (I'm thinking of a 0.33 liter bottle with a long neck like this one: https://sc01.alicdn.com/kf/UTB8uxK5y...Uq6AyQpXag.jpg). Buy some ovlf those, whatever drink you think is appropriate. Wear a mini skirt without underwear, insert the bottle into your pussy so that only the neck stays out. Then approach people and ask if they want a drink. 2 possible positions: Either you keep standing, so that people have to be careful or "your" juices go over their face. Or you lie down and offer a straw so that people can suck the drink out of your pussy. I imagine several guys putting their heads together at your pussy to suck :-D Approach people until you have done each position at least once.

Have fun, and don't forget to bring straws and a bottle opener if necessary!

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 11:21 AM   #850
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Loved your washing report!!
I think it's only fair Aylin does it now...

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:27 AM   #851
characc

How about a game for you and Aylin to play now summers coming

Go out for a day together, a park would be ideal. You want an average amount of people to have the chance to see you.

Aylin gets to wear standard clothes, whatever she chooses. You should arrive in just a short skirt and a top (no underwear), shoes are allowed - I recommend making the skirt and top things you don’t mind destroying.

Now every 30 minutes you are together you 2 will switch outfits for the rest of the day. The catch is at end of each 30 minutes whoever’s taking off the skirt and top, gets the opportunity to amend both items:

For the top, you can cut between 1 and 3 inches off from the bottom. You can also cut a further 2 inch straight line into anywhere else on the top
For the skirt, you can cut at most 2 inches from the bottom all the way round

How daring will you be, knowing that in 30 minutes time you need to wear that same outfit.

You can also choose not to adjust the clothing, in exchange for having the right to tell the other what to do for there time wearing the outfit coming up.
For example
- you must walk past x amount of people
- you must approach a guy and have a conversation
- you need to do an exercise routine for x minutes in the open

___

If you both play along the whole time until agreed to go home/end the game, Aylin gets her clothes back, and you will go home in what’s left of the outfit (if anything)

If either chicken out of doing a task, the other can cut double the normal allowance off the clothing and the 1 who chickens out must do another 30 minutes wearing it

If either refuse to wear the cut up outfit on there turn, they can keep the normal clothes, and person who just cut it must wear it home. The one who refused will be given a very harsh penalty which must be completed by the other in the next couple of days
characc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 10:43 AM   #852
Rinzler95

Honest question, how hot was the wax in the car wash? I'd feel like that would burn quite a bit. I can't say for certain as I've never done it...

Limits: face, public, scat, illegal, animals, family, sissification, watersports, social suicide

kik is Rinzler94
Rinzler95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 10:19 AM   #853
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Having done it myself, I can say, the soap, water, and foam was all quite cold, and the 'hot' wax was a little over luke warm, lower temperature than a hot shower

My PM Dares

Spoiler:
Old 06-19-2020, 04:41 PM   #854
W01f
getDare Sweetheart

Hey, it’s been a while. Was wondering how your doing in these crazy times. Also interesting experiments. I don’t know what I’d do in this situation.
Pm me "Edge" and I'll edge 5 times, with no cum at end.
Go to this link to see my blog of ideas on mostly exhibition, some femdom, and a few other things.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84373
W01f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 10:07 AM   #855
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
Hey, it’s been a while. Was wondering how your doing in these crazy times. Also interesting experiments. I don’t know what I’d do in this situation.
mostly doing crazy stuff/playing around with my bfs dick no limit there <3

if you got new dares keep posting them ill still do them if i like them ;P
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public