Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 11-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #826
Slaveuk

Ok then strip naked and piss in a cup and drink it when someone comes in ask if they can refill it for you

no social sucide

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 01:47 PM   #827
westoff

You must go to a stall strip naked throw your clothes into another stall. Do you business then get your clothes redress then leave.
Male/25/US/Bi
Kik:westoffgd
Twitter: WGetdare
westoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:42 AM   #828
eatsyouout
Account Banned

Go into a stall, get naked (leave the stall door unlocked) start to mastabate, you are not allowed to cum until at least 5 people have tried to get into the stall/opened the door

LIKES: Anal Insertion, Anal Play, anal stretching, Bondage, Semi Public, Food, Light CBT, hypno
DISLIKES: Pain, Piss, Poop, Blood, Permanent, Cam

TOYS: I have a dildo and a thong.

Please feel free to PM me with dares. (Train my ass)

currently looking for female mistress (18 - 28) PM if interested

My PM dares

Times ive fucked my ass this month:- 10/200 (if I fail this challange i will attempt all punishments if they follow my likes)

Kik username :- eatsyouout96
eatsyouout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 12:23 AM   #829
cowboyspike

Go to the bathroom snd fuck your ass with the door unlocked for 20 minutes

Dislikes: scat(i.e. eating or drinkin piss and shit), perminant, family and public (givin my self away

If anyone wants to chat or just randomly play truth or dare my kik is sparkyisepic

I'm a lil anal slut

PM DARES:
PM "anal" and I'll be your anal slave for 3 days
cowboyspike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:39 AM   #830
Dalekhuw

Go to the toilet in the opposite genders restroom!

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:46 AM   #831
Sissyboiii

Do your own dare but crossdressed

Likes - Cross dressing, Sissyifiaction, anal, scat, diapers, messy

I HAVE NO LIMITS

PM me ASS and i'll fill my ass with as many pens as possible

PM me CROSSDRESS and a PICTURE and ill dress as close to that pic as I can and send picture proof

Pm Oh my i will do a messy dare of your choosin

PM me gag and I will gag myself with worn panties for an hour.

LOOKING FOR MASTER/mistress
Sissyboiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 06:30 PM   #832
TheComet1

Go into a public toilet, lock the door, undress completely. Shit on the floor. Use your socks to transfer the shit into the toilet. Wipe the floor clean with your socks, so that the next one has a clean toilet (if necessary use some toilet water you can catch with your hands).
You can either use the inside or outside of your socks, depending on if you want to protect your shoes. Report back, what you used!
Dress again. Don't forget your socks!
Go home with your dirty socks.

For me: Nothing involving others or unlocked toilets. Disgusting dares possible.
TheComet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:21 PM   #833
johnsmilk

Use the public toilet, now let it sit for 10 minutes, now take off your shirt and dunk it into the Unflushed toilet and keep it there for 1 minute, now take it out and ring it out, now you wear it until you get home, have fun!

Please involve A DIAPER in my dare

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:32 PM   #834
cowboyspike

Go into a stall and use your diaper, then change your diaper but write your email or kik on it and leave it in the stall.

Dislikes: scat(i.e. eating or drinkin piss and shit), perminant, family and public (givin my self away

If anyone wants to chat or just randomly play truth or dare my kik is sparkyisepic

I'm a lil anal slut

PM DARES:
Old 11-15-2014, 11:17 PM   #835
Streetwise

wear your diaper to the bathroom then pee through it into the toilet. Then you will wear a new one home made of toilet paper

Likes: anal, ass to mouth, crossdressing, masturbation, shower, light bondage, semi public, spanking and omegle

Limits: edging, piss/scat, heavy bondage, pain, public, pics and videos
Streetwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 09:53 AM   #836
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Stand in front of a urinal and give yourself a wedgie for 10 minutes. Hopefully no one finds you.

If you're not okay with that, go in a stall get naked and jerk off until someone comes in. Then get dressed and leave.

I'm female, but I'm okay with going in men's room and interacting. Anything is okay, no mercy! ^_^

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 10:03 AM   #837
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

You will go into the mens room then. And ask for help to pull your trousers/skirt and underwear down in a very childish naiv way. So you can use the urinal. Which you will do by hovering your as over it while who ever helped you watches.
Ask them also to clean your pusy with toilet paper and pull everything back up again. If it is no limit of yours they can of course touch you. If you are ok with sex, have a condom hidden in your hand and let it drop when he pulls down your pants and bottoms and let him have his way if he wants to.

When you are all done give him a kiss on the cheek and say thank you. Now you may leave. You can always say there were no free stalls in the womens room.

Let me know if you need additions, or some things removed via PM and if you take and did it, report please!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 09:58 AM   #838
cowboyspike

Go to the bathroom with a dildo in your ass, then while your on the toilet remoce it and place it on the ground where someone can see. Then sit there for 30 min leaving the dildo where it is :3 good luck if anyone sees

I'm a lil anal slut

PM DARES:
Old 11-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #839
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you're in a public restroom, go with your diaper on sit on the toilet and shit in it. Don't change till you get back home.

I'm female, but I'm okay with going in men's room and interacting. Anything is okay, no mercy! ^_^

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:55 AM   #840
Calcifer

Every time that you want to use the bathroom, you need to find somebody (male or female) who will "help" you. Find creative ways to ask for help (e.g. You can ask for help with something simple like pulling down your pants, or something silly like holding your hand while you pee, talking you through it from outside the stall, wiping your bottom, etc).
Remember, you CANNOT use the bathroom unless somebody helps you. This is the important rule. Do this at least 3 times. I suggest a few days to a week, but that may be too long for you.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom