Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-18-2016, 09:19 AM   #796
VRz

Put a carrot in your ass and whinny every 10 minutes for 2 hours

I be a little female bunny
Old 01-30-2016, 01:57 PM   #797
NekoSpirits

It's mating season! make sure to crawl around as low to the ground as possible and find everything that can fit inside of you try to fill all your holes, don't stop until you cum.

I'll be a race horse please

Straightish - No face in pics! -Male - mostly Sub, can dom. Submissive AND Breedable!

CoSt yOu oNe pInCh oF SpEcIaL StArDuSt.

PM me sexy pictures! I will respond to them any way you want! What I would do? How I think it would feel? What I would give up to be in that situation!

I am a mega slut.

Traps aren't gay if you say no homo.

Pm me some dares to add to my Pm Dares list maybe?

Likes/Dislikes (*Shrug*)
NekoSpirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:34 AM   #798
Fghf

Run around on all fours the hole day.

I will be a female dog.

Dislikes (punishment): anal, self bondage, cbt, rubber band snaps, line writing

likes: spanking, humiliation, pet play (dog), nudity (indoor), joi, challenges, Blindfold, degrading names

Blue team

pm me pic and take a pic of your choice and send it to you (with in limits)
Fghf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:08 PM   #799
ArkiriSlave

For the next 24 hours, whenever you are alone you may not walk on all fours, speak, use any furniture or wear any clothes. You must eat all your meals from a bowl on the floor

Dog for me

Likes:body writing, pet play, bladder control, water sports, cum, humiliation, spanking, orgasm denial, chastity, 24/7, light pain, bondage, control, verbal humiliation

limits: public, permanent damage, scat, family, blood, pics showing face

Kik: arkiri6
ArkiriSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 10:47 PM   #800
Submissive penguin
getDare Sweetheart

crawl around naked, wear a collar, eat dog food and drink water from a bowl, only bark. do all of this for an hour. and If it isnt a limit drink from the toilet

Cow for me.
Kik: PenguinMan3.0

PM DARES Last Revision (September-3-2022)
TOYS and EQUIPMENT
BDSM Test Results
CHAT COMMANDS
Likes and Limits
Submissive penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:21 PM   #801
Asdifigi

Stuff your shirt with as many old towels or other articles as you can to make an "udder", then pour milk over it till it is soaked. Then try to milk as much of it out as you can, mooing while you do it.

I will be a kitty :3
Likes: Anal, Spanking, Light Bondage, Petplay, Animalplay, bladder control, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: Scat, Excruciating Pain, Pictures, Cam, Social Suicide
Asdifigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 01:06 AM   #802
TheMan321

well kitty's have tails so have a tail, and some cute little ears and a collor.so with ont those be a cat for an hour by playing with stuff and drinking some milk out of a bowl on the ground

I am a pup :P

I have toys there most homemade
2 master locks, chain and rope caller, rope ,sounding, ruler, belts, nipple clamps (weights)
.cock rings, anal hook, and more
TheMan321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 01:12 AM   #803
sorinmarkov1

Default Your puppy task

For the next day, you can only pee in the yard.

I will chose to be a cat.
sorinmarkov1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:06 AM   #804
sstyles

You may only drink milk out of a bowl for the next 6 hours.

I'll be a dog
sstyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:28 AM   #805
Dildonian

Tie your ankles to your upper thigh so you have to crawl like a dog for the rest of the day

A worthless doggy slave for me pls

Limits: blood, public, family, pics, humiliating (anything like that)

If you have any ideas for dares or punishments, PM me and I will most likely try them out. (If they are in my limits)

If I do not say bark bark at the start and end of a post pm me or my master wsu2314 to give me a punishment.
Dildonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 05:42 AM   #806
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Tie your ankles to your thighs, put something in your ass as a tail, put socks on your hands and put on a blindfold and add clamps to your nipples and your pussy.
Apart from these items you must be naked.
Next, you have to try and hump things till you orgasm three times, but here's the catch.
Whenever you come, you have to bark loudly and smack your butt 30 times hard for being a bad dog.
If your task takes you longer then 12 minutes to complete.
You have to leash yourself to something and stay like you are for 2 hours, no touching yourself !
But of course we don't want you to get bored, so write I'm a bad slutty and I need a punishment 100 times.
You can't remove the socks or the tape from your hands though ;p

Donkey or cow for me, and please be creative :-)

Last edited by NoWayOut; 03-10-2016 at 05:47 AM.
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2016, 11:56 AM   #807
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

Bump Bump bump
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 04:44 AM   #808
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

ok, so you'll be a dumb donkey for the time being.

since donkeys are herbivores, get yourself lots of salad. cut it into stripes after washing it, then put it into a bowl, and place it in a height, where it's comfy for you to eat from, place a bowl of water nearby. optional, you could also use carrots, oatmeal, etc. as substitution or addition to the salad.

since anal is in your maybes's, lets get you a nice tail: if you have on, use a dildo, if not, use a hairbrush, and stick them up your bum. take some tape, then tape socks together, so you have a cute tail, and attach the end of it on the dildo/hairbrush.

if you have it, then also wear a collar, and leash yourself to some heavy object, so you can reach your bowls but have not too much freedom to move.

and, do all of this nearby a window, if it's possible for you

of course, the obligatory rules apply this time too, like being naked, being on all fours all the time, only iii-aaaa-ing, instead of speaking, etc.

you can finish your task, when you've managed to cum three times only from humping a pillow, that means without ever touching your cock.

pls tell me if you enjoy this dare, and if you did, pls write a report ^^

i will just be the usual breed, dogs: make me a bitch in heat pls ^^
i will write reports!

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:33 AM   #809
Lurid Crest

You are a bitch in heat. Therefore you must have 2 dildos (or hairbrushes) inside you at all times (you can choose the holes).

You must leash yourself to a heavy object and only eat things like oatmeal or dry cereal (maybe canned meat, if you dare!).

Since you are also a dog you must follow all of the usual rules, no walking on two feet, barking, etc.

If you ever see a dog out of a window you must bark/howl at it and fuck yourself harder.

You are a dog, therefore you must only piss outside or in a diaper if your'e not housebroken.

This task ends when you cum thrice or after two hours. You can only cum by fucking yourself.

Ill be either a pig, donkey, or a dog. PLEASE make mine of the same caliber as this one or the one above

!!!!HEAVY SUB HERE!!!!
Likes: piss play, bondage, pet play, rules, chastity, semi-public, sissyfying, hypno, humiliation, and cum.
Limits: Family, Blood, Illegal, Serious Pain, Heavy Scat.
Will not do face pics!
My Kik is: ATotalSub
!!!!MY PM DARES!!!!
(DISCLAIMER, I DIDN'T CREATE NOR TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS PROFILE PICTURE)
Lurid Crest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 08:18 AM   #810
Ollygrumps
getDare Sweetheart

You are a donkey. Your owner is unkind and makes you work hard. He has made a pair of panniers out of carrier bags, filled them with heavy objects and will put them on your back.

First to get ready. Make a tail using a hairbrush, dildo or butt plug with some cloth strips attached. Dangle a carrot just out of reach and get a stick ready to beat yourself with. Make a harness out of rope (if that's too hard just tie the rope round your cock and balls) Leave both ends of the rope long to tie to something. Now get naked on all fours, insert the tail and put on the harness. Tie the ropes from the harness to a fairly large, not too heavy object. Then put on the panniers.

You have to go from one room to another dragging the object with you. If the object gets stuck (say in a doorway) or the pannier falls off you must beat your bum five times with the stick. Do this every time you have such a mishap. If you are beaten three times in a row you are frightened of your owner and piss on the floor where you are. When you make it to the other room you can go back to the carrot to reward yourself. Try to take a bite from the carrot without lifting your hands off the floor. But you will be punished if you have a mishap on the way. Repeat the whole routine another two times or until the carrot is all eaten. Then you see a mule (a pillow or piece of furniture). Throw off your burden and hump it till you cum. And no talking, only braying.

I'm a cat

Male, 71
Likes: Bondage, Nudism, Public, Photos (with face), Exposure, Humiliation, Spanking.
Dislikes/punishment: Messy, Pee.
Limits: Anal, Family, Pain, Nipple torture, Illegal, Permanent, Long or Boring, Scat, Video chat, Cross dressing, Cum control.
Impossible: I have no underwear. I don't have Kik.

Slave to Ggt65t5. I am his
PM dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77279

Dare pic: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=80046

Last edited by Ollygrumps; 03-28-2016 at 01:37 AM.
Ollygrumps is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above, petplay