Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 08-10-2014, 09:26 PM   #796
risen

go to a mall or public place, or however you want, but go to atleast 5 stores and ask if they sell adult onsies, if they do buy one and send a pic with you in it with a double diaper, if you can't find one order one online and send a pic double diaperd in it after taking a fleet enema.
risen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 07:10 AM   #797
k1rage
getDare Sweetheart

Wear and use diapers for the next week only change when you get permission from someone on this site. go in your diaper when ever you feel the need no holding it

Likes:Diapers, wetting, messing, Dice dares, mild to moderate public humiliation (ie: im not going to ask a stranger to change me or something like that) hypnotism, laxatives, anything to cause me to lose bladder or bowel control

Limits: Anal (with the expeption of things intended to make me poop myself), anything that is going to get me in trouble, Pain, Family, eating human waste

https://strawpoll.com/dpr533xh please decide my diapers
k1rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 03:28 PM   #798
note

Ooo hypno. <3

The next time you get a morning to yourself you are to wake up and double diaper yourself straight away. (Bonus points for doing it the night before) Put on your favorite baby clothing and down a whole glass of water. If you have bottles to drink out of you are to fill two and bring them with you to your bed/chair, if you do not you are to drink another glass and then fill one and place it near your bed/chair.

Now you must listen to your favorite hypno files and drink your bottles. If you do not have and files in mind PM me and I will give you ones you must listen too. You must listen to hypno for two hours and finish a bottle every hour. (Drink the other glass in between files) You are not allowed out of you bed until they are finished and you have soaked you diaper like a baby.

Bladder Control, Feminization, Humiliation/Degradation, Spanking, Public, Laxatives, Enemas

Limits
Blood, Excessive Pain, Food, Scat eating, Family/Friends, Illegal

23/M

PM dares
note is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:26 AM   #799
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

I hope you like Doctor Who and mountain dew.You are going to tripple diaper up and watch doctor who and drink a 12 pack and you will wet those diapers till the third is filled
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:38 AM   #800
colinlovesdiapers

Your dare is to put a butt plug in, then double diaper up. You can't take the diaper off until you've soaked it and had a poopy accident that pushes the plug out too.

Diapers, pee, chastity

poo, cum, messy(slightly), anal, masturbation, minor public

visible public

permanent, family/friends, pain, injury, illegal
colinlovesdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 12:44 PM   #801
sissyray
Account Banned

put on your diaper and go for a drive you cant return home till you have wet it

please make mine long and hard

Limits; friends and family, illegal, public, eating/drinking bodily excretions (piss, scat,cum)

i make sex toys on request/command

PM me "Ass Whore" and I will put something of your choice in my ass n leave it in for as long as you want.

PM me "Slut" and I will be your slave for as long as you want

Kik pluggednstretched

Last edited by sissyray; 08-13-2014 at 12:48 PM.
sissyray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #802
XxfemboyxX

You need to go out in public wearing tight white pants and a double diaper so you waddle. For half the day while you're out you must have a pacifier in your mouth. You are nor allowed to go home until you've messed and wet your diaper
WILL NOT POST PICS OR VIDS
PM me SISSY and I'll do any cross dressing dare you give me
XxfemboyxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:09 PM   #803
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

Wet your diaper until it leaks, then lick up any mess and then suck on the padding of your diaper.
Whilst you suck, you will edge 5 times through anal stimulation then you may cum and put the diaper out.

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Avatar by lorddragonmaster on DeviantArt
MrPepi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #804
goodone

Wear a diaper and nothing else and go for a long walk then when you come home take take and enema laxative or shove marshmallows up your ass and go to bed if when you diaper is full you must ask three people on here if you can remove it all 3 must say yes otherwise try again in 30 minutes
Only have one diaper left and make it something that I can do overnight
Dislikes: bondage, wedgie, cornertime
Loves: DIAPERS
PM Dares
goodone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:19 PM   #805
MrPepi

Location: in a land, where chastity devices, diapers and perfect masters grow on trees

shove 10 marshmallows up to your ass and wate until they do their job
then, take of the diaper, twist it for 180° and put it on again, so that the shit site is on the same site as your penis.
no take laxatives and go to bed

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Old 08-22-2014, 09:19 PM   #806
SissyDan

Simply go and purchase some more diapers.
But whilst you are in line paying for them, you must release your bowels and piss yourself, and shit too if you can.

Have fun!
I love humiliation and being submissive, any reasonable dares/orders will be completed with proof.

Equipment: Diapers, CD Clothes, ballgags, vibes/dildo, nipple clamps, whips, handcuffs, chains, hoods, armbinder, vacbed and ball.

For every PM recieved, I must wet my diaper no matter where I am
SissyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #807
luvdiapers

dress up like a nice baby girl, make sure to put a nice thick diaper on . . maybe 3 nice thick diapers. cut the backing on the first two so the liquids can flow too. No matter what you have to do you can not change untill you completely wet through all of the diapers and mess.

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #808
MrPepi

put on two thick diapers sith slits in the inner one
then lock your pants with a padlock and chain
freeze the key for the padlock in 1 Liter of water
the put the ice cupe in your fridge
you cant take the diaper off until the waters completly liquid again

Loves/Dislikes/Limits
My Stuff
PM Dares

Old 08-23-2014, 02:59 PM   #809
Hunted
Baby Member

Put on a diaper and put 3 frozen marshmallows up your bum and wait for the big messing
Hunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 03:42 PM   #810
orophins
getDare Sweetheart

Looks like you're new to the forums! Usually users put their likes/dislikes/limits in their signature so that other users know what kind of things they're able/willing to do in dares.

So let's keep this one pretty AB/DL Generic. Start by using the bathroom so you're 'empty'. Then roll one die, multiply that number by four, and drink that many oz of water. Usually a glass is about 12 oz, for reference. You're then going to put on a diaper, and any other baby items you have. You can't talk, walk, use the internet, or anything else your average 2-year-old couldn't do until your diaper starts leaking. Every hour, starting one hour in, you can drink up to 12 oz more water. But that's all the more you can drink, so it may take a few hours to get you're diaper to leaking. I'd recommend turning on a G-rated movie before you start, or it may get very boring!
Dislikes: Denial, anal, baby ageplay, diaper rash, lines, timeout, petplay, dares >8 hrs
Limits: Pain, long dares >2days denial >7 days, bad diaper rash, indiscreet public/friends, permanent, illegal, eating/drinking pee/poo, sissy, face
orophins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ab/dl, baby, diaper, person above, sissy