Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 01-15-2015, 05:58 PM   #7951
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
I would like to try the reduction, but I am not sure I have a way of recording it. hmmmm I will have to see what I can work out.

Cruton
Let me know if you find a way of recording it so i can send you the link.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 06:47 PM   #7952
Sexslave7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Okay; enjoy your edges then.

Yes; this thread is about resisting temptation.

I still think you should be punished for asking that with "even though I'm in denial" at the end.

So how about those edges I gave you today, you do humping. Sound fair?
I knew today was going to be tough, I just didnt know how tough. I tried to give into temptation last night and was asking to cum... I never did cause I wasnt willing to do the dares that were given. Princess found out about it and gave me the punishment of only edging while humping. I tried my first one right after I was told. I used my pillow and layed on my bed. I was completely limp so getting it going was a little different. But finally when I started moving back and forth on the pillow something light up inside me and took me to my edge too quickly. It was a combination of using more than just my hands that did it. I did this a few more times until my dick was throbbing so hard and by balls were so numb I had to stop. I finished 8 btw. Little while later I wanted to knock some more off so I decided to try humping my chair... Same result. I was getting so close and couldn't even think about anything besides my release. Idk if this is a combination of not cumming for a few days or not using my hands all day, but my goal was 70 today. I finished 21...

Thank you princess for my punishment. Im gonna try a few more places later, any suggestions?
Sexslave7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 07:00 PM   #7953
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexslave7 View Post
I knew today was going to be tough, I just didnt know how tough. I tried to give into temptation last night and was asking to cum... I never did cause I wasnt willing to do the dares that were given. Princess found out about it and gave me the punishment of only edging while humping. I tried my first one right after I was told. I used my pillow and layed on my bed. I was completely limp so getting it going was a little different. But finally when I started moving back and forth on the pillow something light up inside me and took me to my edge too quickly. It was a combination of using more than just my hands that did it. I did this a few more times until my dick was throbbing so hard and by balls were so numb I had to stop. I finished 8 btw. Little while later I wanted to knock some more off so I decided to try humping my chair... Same result. I was getting so close and couldn't even think about anything besides my release. Idk if this is a combination of not cumming for a few days or not using my hands all day, but my goal was 70 today. I finished 21...

Thank you princess for my punishment. Im gonna try a few more places later, any suggestions?
I'm loving the reports; how about a bed?

And I always find out.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
Old 01-15-2015, 07:08 PM   #7954
Sexslave7

I'm going to end up there in a few minutes
Old 01-15-2015, 07:19 PM   #7955
D00M

I've just completed 15 more...however, these edges were different, everytime I got to the edge my whole body tingled which made the edges even worse, and is why I only got to complete 15. A little precum leaked out on the last one so as Punishment I ate it.
D00M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:36 PM   #7956
Sexslave7

Quote:
Okay; enjoy your edges then.

Yes; this thread is about resisting temptation.

I still think you should be punished for asking that with "even though I'm in denial" at the end.

So how about those edges I gave you today, you do humping. Sound fair?
I completely broke my punishment without thinking. Was finishing up everything before I was gonna lay down in bed and I just grabbed it and started smoothly sliding it up and down. I did this for about 40 seconds before I realized I can only edge with humping. I'm sorry princess. Please don't punish me to badly again. Continuing my edging By humping
Old 01-16-2015, 03:41 AM   #7957
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye -

On this 16th day of January in the year 2015 we get to celebrate the birth of a member of one of my favorite bands, and hear one of my favorite songs.

For on this day in 1942, Bill Francis, of Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show, was born.

And now for a song that is definitely in the running to be a theme song of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw

The Fool of Fools, Resident Time Keeper, Amateur Historian and Enjoying the Ball,
Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 06:41 AM   #7958
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruton View Post
Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye -

On this 16th day of January in the year 2015 we get to celebrate the birth of a member of one of my favorite bands, and hear one of my favorite songs.

For on this day in 1942, Bill Francis, of Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show, was born.

And now for a song that is definitely in the running to be a theme song of mine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw

The Fool of Fools, Resident Time Keeper, Amateur Historian and Enjoying the Ball,
Cruton
We're going to do edges based on your sig.

Guys what I want you to do is put on your favorite suit and play your favorite music, (tell me what it is) and do hmm how many how about 50 edges. No washing the suit until the edges are done; they do not need to be done at one time.

Also put on some fancy flats (whatever shoes guys wear to a ball.)

You must report here describing the suit, how many edges you did (aka whether it whether not they were in one session.) , describe your shoes, and naming the music you picked.

A report is required for these edges to count.

Also I'll give you a reduction if you dance with your partner after these edges, or if you don't have a partner your crush, if you don't have a crush, a human being.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Last edited by LitDarkness; 01-16-2015 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Because autocorrect hates me.
Old 01-16-2015, 07:01 AM   #7959
diaperboy06
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you princess kid.
I managed 15 more edges so am not getting ahead at all. Maybe I can make progress this weekend

PM Dares

likes and limits
diaperboy06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 07:07 AM   #7960
D00M

just completed 15 more, these edges are getting harder and harder
Old 01-16-2015, 07:47 AM   #7961
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaperboy06 View Post
Thank you princess kid.
I managed 15 more edges so am not getting ahead at all. Maybe I can make progress this weekend
For saying thank you -30 edges.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 01-16-2015, 02:54 PM   #7962
Sexslave7

Thank you for my daily edges princess. Well I started off this morning with an awesome pm. I was able to reduce my denial to jan 31st because I performed well so I got hard just thinking about when I can finally cum again. So just thinking about that made me edge easier. I knocked out 20. Then I saw princess' edging challenge for the day. Added my 50. Lucky for me I was going to the dry cleansers today to drop my suit off, so I figured the whats a few more little precum stains in it. Side note, I get a decent anmount of precum on my edges I take really close. It's just treasing me to finish it off. I always rub it all over the head of my penis to hold the edge. Back to the dare. Threw on my suit... It's an all black suit, black shirt, black tie, black shoes. Usually I don't listen to music unless I'm with a female partner so I put on my go to album. Little bit of Jack Johnson... I really wanted to get it on with someone. Started edging. First time I edges I dribbled precum over my pants. Took a little getting used to with a jacket on, but it worked. I needed to finish all 50 at once cause of takin the suit to the dry cleaners. (Sorry for making this so long). So to make it more challenging on number 50 I decided before hand I would hold it till the song ended... This almost made me fail the challenge. I was edging for a while and finally I get to start 50. I start going and instantly get close and a new song comes on. Granted I follow my rules I make for me, so I tried to slow it down but it didn't help, I was at my edge, little fluid came out and I forced myself to stay at the edge for almost 2 minutes... I had to stop before I released. There is the worst tingling sensation right now, it hurts to walk. I really can't think of anything else in the world than cumming right now.

Thank you princess for the challenge of the day, I've also updated my sig to have my running tallys. Still have a lot to get done
Old 01-16-2015, 03:28 PM   #7963
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexslave7 View Post
Thank you for my daily edges princess. Well I started off this morning with an awesome pm. I was able to reduce my denial to jan 31st because I performed well so I got hard just thinking about when I can finally cum again. So just thinking about that made me edge easier. I knocked out 20. Then I saw princess' edging challenge for the day. Added my 50. Lucky for me I was going to the dry cleansers today to drop my suit off, so I figured the whats a few more little precum stains in it. Side note, I get a decent anmount of precum on my edges I take really close. It's just treasing me to finish it off. I always rub it all over the head of my penis to hold the edge. Back to the dare. Threw on my suit... It's an all black suit, black shirt, black tie, black shoes. Usually I don't listen to music unless I'm with a female partner so I put on my go to album. Little bit of Jack Johnson... I really wanted to get it on with someone. Started edging. First time I edges I dribbled precum over my pants. Took a little getting used to with a jacket on, but it worked. I needed to finish all 50 at once cause of takin the suit to the dry cleaners. (Sorry for making this so long). So to make it more challenging on number 50 I decided before hand I would hold it till the song ended... This almost made me fail the challenge. I was edging for a while and finally I get to start 50. I start going and instantly get close and a new song comes on. Granted I follow my rules I make for me, so I tried to slow it down but it didn't help, I was at my edge, little fluid came out and I forced myself to stay at the edge for almost 2 minutes... I had to stop before I released. There is the worst tingling sensation right now, it hurts to walk. I really can't think of anything else in the world than cumming right now.

Thank you princess for the challenge of the day, I've also updated my sig to have my running tallys. Still have a lot to get done
Very good. I rarely do this for someone with as few edges as you but reduce 50 edges.

Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary

Likes + Limits
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Old 01-16-2015, 03:30 PM   #7964
Sexslave7

Quote:
Very good. I rarely do this for someone with as few edges as you but reduce 50 edges.
Thank you princess
Old 01-16-2015, 04:40 PM   #7965
D00M

Quote:
We're going to do edges based on your sig.

Guys what I want you to do is put on your favorite suit and play your favorite music, (tell me what it is) and do hmm how many how about 50 edges. No washing the suit until the edges are done; they do not need to be done at one time.

Also put on some fancy flats (whatever shoes guys wear to a ball.)

You must report here describing the suit, how many edges you did (aka whether it whether not they were in one session.) , describe your shoes, and naming the music you picked.

A report is required for these edges to count.

Also I'll give you a reduction if you dance with your partner after these edges, or if you don't have a partner your crush, if you don't have a crush, a human being.
Haven't been able to get an edges done today (Privacy issues). This is a very unusual yet creative dare, Will be doing either, later or tomorrow (Again, Due to privacy issues). Thank you Princess and your creative mind.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease