Old 05-02-2022, 02:55 AM   #781
Gram866
Prodigy

You will get to touch soon Ash, just no moving while you do haha
Gram866 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 02:57 AM   #782
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Fourth cycle ddone ohgoddd ohgodd myy clit is BEGGING tto be rubbedd still tingling fromm teh toothpaste.... so swollenn so redd so tenderr so sore but so so desperate!!!

Teh next parrt is goingg tto be teh toughestt of them alll......

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 03:03 AM   #783
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I rubbedd myy clit I'm sso sorry itt was involuntaryy I couldn't keepp my finger stilll it twitchedd adn itt felt so goodd adn I rubbedd forr a couple of f secondds adn I moanedd loudly into teh gag ohgodd I'm sso sso sorry!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-02-2022, 03:04 AM   #784
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I rubbedd myy clit I'm sso sorry itt was involuntaryy I couldn't keepp my finger stilll it twitchedd adn itt felt so goodd adn I rubbedd forr a couple of f secondds adn I moanedd loudly into teh gag ohgodd I'm sso sso sorry!!!
Such a bad girl Ash, we were going to let you touch after you finished. How should we correct this bad behavior hmm..
Old 05-02-2022, 03:09 AM   #785
Gram866
Prodigy

For after you finish.

Take your nipple clamps off and rub a nice amount of toothpaste on your nipples.

Now add another good amount on your clit and put your finger on it again for 5 minutes, no moving. Every time you do move add another 5 minutes Ash.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:09 AM   #786
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I'm sso sorry I deserrve tto be punishedd this wass beloww my usual standards I needd tto control myselff better....

I've finishedd teh remainingg time of keepign myy finger on my clit without furtherr mishaps, will do teh final set of clitt circles noww.....

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 03:12 AM   #787
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Once you are done with the other task, you need to bo train to control your hands further.
Remove the dildo and bend over, face to the ground. Insert the three fingers into your pussy and blindfold yourself. Stay in that position for 5 minutes.
No moving of your fingers or hips!

Reinsert the dildo once you are done.
Old 05-02-2022, 03:17 AM   #788
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Finushedd teh last 5 minns of circlign my poor tormentedd clitt with teh blender r brushhh goddd I wantt tto rubb myy clit sso badddd!!! But I don't deservve tto ohgodd I don't deservve tto........

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 03:18 AM   #789
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

When you rubbed yourself, haven't you undone all of the good work of the circles etc beforehand?

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 03:19 AM   #790
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Once you are done with the other task, you need to bo train to control your hands further.
Remove the dildo and bend over, face to the ground. Insert the three fingers into your pussy and blindfold yourself. Stay in that position for 5 minutes.

After this task, keep the blindfold on and with your dildo in your pussy move into a squatting position (heels never touching the ground). While squatting like this, you will stay like this for 5 minutes.

You will need to guess the time, if you remain 15 seconds under or above 5 minutes I'll let you edge. Anything higher/lower and you will brush around your clit again
Old 05-02-2022, 03:21 AM   #791
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram866 View Post
For after you finish.

Take your nipple clamps off and rub a nice amount of toothpaste on your nipples.

Now add another good amount on your clit and put your finger on it again for 5 minutes, no moving. Every time you do move add another 5 minutes Ash.
Clampss aer off theyy hurrt like HELL comigng off I screamedd intto teh dildo gagg noww teh toothpaste iss tormentingg myy abusedd nippless adn torturedd clitt ohgoddd all myy sensitive bits aer onn fire ohgoddd!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 03:28 AM   #792
Gram866
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Clampss aer off theyy hurrt like HELL comigng off I screamedd intto teh dildo gagg noww teh toothpaste iss tormentingg myy abusedd nippless adn torturedd clitt ohgoddd all myy sensitive bits aer onn fire ohgoddd!!!
Better tighten that dildo gag as far as you can
Old 05-02-2022, 03:29 AM   #793
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

I managedd teh 5 minns withoutt rubbign myy clit thiss time.... god knows s howw hardd it wass.... my nippless adn clit aerr still tingly fromm teh toothpaste I'm so dripping wett adn desperate!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 03:41 AM   #794
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post

I managed thiss ttoo... teh position feltt humiliatjngg adn I wantedd tto fuckk myy soakedd pussy withh myy fingerss sso badd... especiallyy with teh blindfolld on all myy Stenton seemed tto be focussed on all teh sensationss in myy bodyy but I resistedd ohgoddd it wass sso hardd... my fingerss were absolutelyy soakedd afterwardss adn I cleanedd themm onn my face I thoughtt taht would please everyone.....

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-02-2022, 03:42 AM   #795
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStephen76 View Post
When you rubbed yourself, haven't you undone all of the good work of the circles etc beforehand?
Ohgodd no I onnly rubbedd forr a secondd orr two I'm stilll as desperate in facct evenn more sso pleeease I havent undone anythjnggg!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Advertisements
Kink Talk