Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #766
Damion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Oh geez, I'm away for most of the day and THIS is what I come back to? :S

A fantasy is basically like a short story, right?
Basically. I mean technically it could be as simple as a short scene description even.

For example, you could say 'My fantasy for Lightze is to end up in a Kitty Showdown with you over who can last longer with denial, but I end up losing in an embarrassingly short time and then have to spend the rest of the month in denial doing what everyone wants me to, confessing my kinky desires, fingering myself, etc'.

Or if you want you could make it proper short story length. Explaining how the Kitty Showdown gets set up, various tasks come in which you describe in detail, before you finally fail and then going into detail about some of the forfeits you suffer, how they make you feel and so on.

Except of course, that's not a fantasy for you, that's a reality

Also, just for the record, a fantasy could be just some secret even unrealistic desire. Like doing stuff with them in person or such. Its your masturbatory fantasy after all
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:49 AM   #767
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
From now till the end of your thread (see, I'm being nice and leaving this till near the end so you don't get overwhelmed ) people may post here requesting that you fantasize about them in some submissive way. They post here asking for a fantasy from you, and you have to write out a fantasy that you post here, involving the person and with yourself as the/a sub (can't have you getting delusions of dommy grandeur; though for some submissive folks here I'll allow you to fantasize about subbing with them). You can then stroke yourself for a minute to this fantasy.
Well, thanks a bunch for the task, Damion! <3 I'm sure it's gonna be fun. Before I start writing humiliating erotica for everyone, I'm just gonna exploit all the loopholes in here. I'm sure you don't mind.

Quote:
So to start you off, I'd like a fantasy thanks
Done! I wrote it out and posted it there, and it'll probably get there in a few weeks, if the postal service is any good. Hope it doesn't get lost in the mail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Oooh! Great task! Put me on the list too.
You're home alone, and it's late at night. You were just getting ready for a bath, when there's a knock at the door. Clad only in a towel, you answer the door. Standing in front of you.. is the pizza delivery guy. He hands you the pizza and you pay him, and then you go back inside. You eat the pizza and it's delicious. Your bath is ready, and you return to it.

You're about to dip your foot into the water, when you notice bubbles from below the surface. You lean forward to get a closer look and a submarine with cat ears rises from beneath the water. Understandably, you freak you. You probably scream like a girl too.

"Hi! It's okay, I'm just a kitty sub. I'll do anything you want. Because, you know, I'm a submissive. A subby sub."

"This wasn't really what I was expecting." you say, and you facepalm.

The submarine's tone is reprimanding. "You weren't expecting a kitty to abuse loopholes? That's kind of a given, you know, This one is on you."

The kitty sub sinks below the water and is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
Puppy would like one too
You're a sandwich.

You're pretty sure you weren't always a sandwich. In fact, all of your memories up to this day were of not being a sandwich. This sandwich thing is very new to you. You calm down and take stock of the situation. Your sandwich body is comprised of a bread roll. Between your rolls you can feel ham, lettuce, cheese... parmesan? No, cheddar. You're also vaguely aware of other condiments and ingredients.

"Hi!"

You look in front of you, the only direction you can look, because you're a sandwich, and you see another sandwich. It looks far more submissive than you. You can tell in the way its roll opens slightly, invitingly. Its ingredients exposed for all the world. You also notice that someone has pinned little kitty ears to the front of it. It's pretty artsy.

"We're submarine sandwiches now! You know, subs? Isn't it great?" the subby sub says to you.

You don't answer, because you're a sandwich.

~

You're welcome, getDare.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 03-30-2018, 11:23 AM   #768
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

The hilarious part is that you definitely have to masturbate to the idea of you being a sandwich now. One minute masturbation while thinking about the fantasy was a part of the task. I await your report, kitty!

Also, three pinches.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Kik: humilsub
humiliation_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:24 AM   #769
KittenLicks

Quote:
The hilarious part is that you definitely have to masturbate to the idea of you being a sandwich now. One minute masturbation while thinking about the fantasy was a part of the task. I await your report, kitty!

Also, three pinches.
I feel this is a good time to point out that the wording was that I can then stroke myself to the fantasy for a minute.

Also, ouch.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-30-2018, 11:47 AM   #770
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

That’s fair. Stoke yourself for five minutes to the thought of you being a sexy sandwich.

Likes: Humiliation, embarrassment, diapers/ABDL, bondage, spanking, anal, pictures, other stuff I haven't tried yet?

Dislikes: Chastity (so subby, but so frustrating!), mouth soaping (ewwww >.<), cross-dressing (no clothes), pain

Limits: Public, shit, illegal, permanent, messy, anything involving other people, severe pain, cbt, cum eating, enemas

Old 03-30-2018, 12:19 PM   #771
mellomy

Put me on the fantasy list too....
mellomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:15 AM   #772
KittenLicks

Quote:
That’s fair. Stoke yourself for five minutes to the thought of you being a sexy sandwich.
This was easier than you'd think it would be. :P I just had to focus really hard on the "having my rolls open" part and pretend I lived in an alternate universe populated by sentient sandwiches. I even managed to edge once!

Edges are particularly easy when fantasizing about something like this, because I really don't want to become known as that guy that had a ruined orgasm while thinking about lunch. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellomy View Post
Put me on the fantasy list too....
Hi Mellomy. <3

I think you can guess what this fantasy will be about. You call me over and tell me I've misbehaved, and that I'm going to be punished. I mumble something, but I keep my eyes downward. You point to your lap and I wordlessly drape myself over it. I hear you telling me that I'm going to be spanked, so that I learn to be a good boy, and I feel my pants and underwear tugged forcefully down to my knees, exposing my bare bottom.

You don't go easy on me, and by the tenth spank I'm whimpering. By the twentieth I'm begging you to stop, and by spank number 30 I've given up all sense of dignity, kicking my feet and promising that I'll be good from now on. Finally, the spanking ends, and I move to rub my bright pink bottom. You stop me short, grabbing my hands, and with my pants still bunched up around my knees, I'm lead into the corner. You push my nose into the corner, and that's how I spend my cornertime, bright pink bottom on display, so everyone can see what happens to naughty pets. ^_^

Cliched fantasy that I think every subby into spanking has had, but at least it's not hard to masturbate to, heh. ^^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-31-2018, 06:19 AM   #773
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post

Edges are particularly easy when fantasizing about something like this, because I really don't want to become known as that guy that had a ruined orgasm while thinking about lunch. :P
Lightze that ruin might be a nice idea for kittens first

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 06:20 AM   #774
KittenLicks

Quote:
Oh come on. The goal is to humiliate me, not ruin my reputation forever. :P

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-31-2018, 07:08 AM   #775
Damion

Quote:
I second this. Kitten definitely deserves that sort of ruin now what with abusing the wording loopholes in my task. He was so mean to myself, Humiliation sub and Pariahterror
kik: TimonBerkowits
PM DARES

Likes: Humiliation, bondage, bukkake, body writing, pics, sph, cuckold, collars/leashes, contests, bets/wagers, underwear, lovense, hypno, abdl, little.

Dislikes: Stress positions, deep throating, tickling, pain, Watersports.

Limits: Family, Face, public, exposure, permanent, scat, Hamtaro, interfering with work/sleep,

I can't touch without permission from my partner.
Damion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 07:20 AM   #776
humiliation_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Thirded. I'm ok with ruining the kitty's reputation, so long as it's done in an amusing way.

Old 03-31-2018, 08:24 AM   #777
foxknot69
getDare Devil

Kitties had good reputations in the first place? Also, I want a fantasy!

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2018, 08:48 AM   #778
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Quote:
I second this. Kitten definitely deserves that sort of ruin now what with abusing the wording loopholes in my task. He was so mean to myself, Humiliation sub and Pariahterror
Quote:
Thirded. I'm ok with ruining the kitty's reputation, so long as it's done in an amusing way.
He also intends to cum before he has done my recording task. I can get it, but it would be nice if there was a price to pay

Edit: I'd like you to put syrup on something nonkinky today and eat it

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Last edited by Pariahterror; 03-31-2018 at 08:58 AM.
Old 03-31-2018, 09:47 AM   #779
KittenLicks

Quote:
He also intends to cum before he has done my recording task. I can get it, but it would be nice if there was a price to pay

Edit: I'd like you to put syrup on something nonkinky today and eat it
Sorry, Pariah, tasks involving licking or eating things are still off the table for a few days still. I think I said earlier, I've got these awful mouth sores that make talking or eating really really painful and not fun, and I don't think I wanna mix in kink with that.

And foxy, I'll write a fantasy as soon as I'm properly awake. <3 You're pretty lucky I'm not allowed to write a dommy one.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-31-2018, 09:50 AM   #780
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Yeah, puppy is beginning to forget thing. I'm sorry, I hope you get well soon.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk