Punishments : Self Facial instruction
Limits: public, only on own, no face, shaving, scat. Blood. Medical. Needles

I am a messy loser for MillieGee

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=80992
jammez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 02:21 AM   #767
sncapo

im in.. any girl whatnots to humiliate me?
sncapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:53 AM   #768
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire1122 View Post
Very good atownesq! What a good little humiliation slut you are!! You deserve to be rewarded for you diligence and good report unlike so many others here. Pm me and we will figure out a reward for you.

Everyone else, step up your game. edge 20 times today and then deny yourself
yes Miss Claire. I thought my report was good but you are the boss
Limits: Public,face pics,cbt,pee/poop,toilet,cum eating/on face,friends/family,
illegal,permanent,forced bi,messy

Girls pretty please pm me

Pm Dares
ooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #769
IWanneTryIt

I'm in as well

Like:tape, bondage, nipple play, mummification, long dares, breath play, light messy, spit play, edging, latex

Limit: diaper, scat, pee, family,public, cross dressing, anal

Currently denied

pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83690

Stuff: ductape, seethrough tape, electrical tape, really strong tape, cocking vibrating, cock sleef, rope, cling film,lube , fake pussy, gassmask, gag, nipple clamps, cloth pins, latex gloves, latex rebreather mask
IWanneTryIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 02:34 PM   #770
Claire1122
Account Banned

Dare 1: write "Humiliation whore" on your chest, take a picture and place it on your bathroom mirror so you will see it every morning when you are getting ready.

Dare 2: crossdressers, you need to walk around your house once in women's underwear.

Dare 3: for the cum whores, you need to fix yourself a bottle of water. Cum into at least once but in order to make this dare worth while, cum into it at least 3 times. You must go about your day (hopefully out to eat or shopping. Somewhere public at some point) and continually drink your semen water throughout the day.

This may be my last post here if I don't get more than 2 or 3 reports. It's not worth my time if I don't get anything in return

Not looking for sub/master

Say Hello... But don't beg me for tasks

Be nice and I'll be nice to you

Limits: Pictures/Vid/Cam, Scat, Piss, etc.

Last edited by Claire1122; 02-22-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Claire1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 03:10 PM   #771
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Dare 1: write "Humiliation whore" on your chest, take a picture and place it on your bathroom mirror so you will see it every morning when you are getting ready.

Dare 2: crossdressers, you need to walk around your house once in women's underwear.

Dare 3: for the cum whores, you need to fix yourself a bottle of water. Cum into at least once but in order to make this dare worth while, cum into it at least 3 times. You must go about your day (hopefully out to eat or shopping. Somewhere public at some point) and continually drink your semen water throughout the day.

This may be my last post here if I don't get more than 2 or 3 reports. It's not worth my time if I don't get anything in return
I will get right on this however I don't have a way to print out a picture

Pm Dares
Old 02-23-2017, 10:42 AM   #772
sissyslut28

im in aswell....

dislikes (punishments) : urine play, denial, cbt

my limits are: family, not too public, outdoor, scat, food, face

I am in need of a master/mistress

if u see me making mistakes or being a bad girl please pm me a punishment[/COLOR][/SIZE]
sissyslut28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 07:20 AM   #773
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:

Thank You for the tasks! Like some others, I don't have the ability to print out a pic here, but I did write "humiliation whore" on my chest with a black sharpie and took a selfie that I saved on my tablet. I've putting my tablet on my sink next to the mirror at night before going to bed and turning it on in the mornings so that I see it while I'm brushing my teeth and saving. Even through my dark chest hair the words are clearly visible, and it's a reminder of what I am when starting my day in the morning.

2: I probably didn't do this one exactly right either. I live alone in a condo/apt in an urban setting. So if by "around your house" you mean outdoors, that would be very public and likely get me arrested or at the very least would be social suicide, as I would have to walk around the entire building in clear view of numerous other streets, apartments, houses, cars, etc. So, I interpreted it to mean inside, but living alone obvious makes this pretty easy. I put on a black thong and bra and walked through each room going from living room to bedroom to bathroom, back through the living room and dining room and into the kitchen before taking them off.

3. I'm working on this one . It takes me a while to reload, and if I did multiples at once there wouldn't be much volume with the 2nd and 3rd shots, so I have a small container in my freezer that I've already came in twice. Once I get one or two more loads, I will thaw it out and pour into a bottle that I will fill with water and take with me to work one day next week. I will let you know how that goes.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:30 PM   #774
Momokoson

i am in for this and eager to report
hope i won't regret it

Love: facial, rimjob, naked, cam
Likes: humiliation, tasks, light anal, light pain, cumplay, atm, semipublic, crossdressing, selfsuck,
Limits: public, friends, pee, bodywriting, toilet, neighbour, roomate, omegle, enema, cbt
Taboo: blood, kv, diaper and stuff
I have no toys, only household items
Momokoson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 09:48 AM   #775
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

If you join please try to do at least some of the previous tasks and give a report.

Pm Dares
Old 03-01-2017, 01:28 PM   #776
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Thank You for the tasks! Like some others, I don't have the ability to print out a pic here, but I did write "humiliation whore" on my chest with a black sharpie and took a selfie that I saved on my tablet. I've putting my tablet on my sink next to the mirror at night before going to bed and turning it on in the mornings so that I see it while I'm brushing my teeth and saving. Even through my dark chest hair the words are clearly visible, and it's a reminder of what I am when starting my day in the morning.

2: I probably didn't do this one exactly right either. I live alone in a condo/apt in an urban setting. So if by "around your house" you mean outdoors, that would be very public and likely get me arrested or at the very least would be social suicide, as I would have to walk around the entire building in clear view of numerous other streets, apartments, houses, cars, etc. So, I interpreted it to mean inside, but living alone obvious makes this pretty easy. I put on a black thong and bra and walked through each room going from living room to bedroom to bathroom, back through the living room and dining room and into the kitchen before taking them off.

3. I'm working on this one . It takes me a while to reload, and if I did multiples at once there wouldn't be much volume with the 2nd and 3rd shots, so I have a small container in my freezer that I've already came in twice. Once I get one or two more loads, I will thaw it out and pour into a bottle that I will fill with water and take with me to work one day next week. I will let you know how that goes.
I finally got around to doing number 3 this past Monday. I ended up with 4 loads, and took it out of the freezer when I got up in the morning. I added another big cum shot and then took a shower while it thawed out . By the time I got dressed it was mostly thawed, running but still slightly slushy. I slowly and carefully poured it into a clear plastic 16 oz water bottle. It was enough to completely cover the bottom of the bottle and then some. I noticed the gross smell as I poured it.

I then filled it up the rest of the way with water and mixed it up a little bit. I was really nervous as it definitely looked cloudy and you could see strands of cum floating around in it. I immediately took a sip of it and while it wasn't strong I could definitely notice a bit of a cummy taste. I was nervous walking out to the car afraid I might see a neighbor.

Carrying it into my office was the worst. I rode the elevator with a tall attractive lady who was also carrying a water. I felt like she was looking right at my bottle, but I was probably being paranoid. I sort of wanted to drink a bit with her there, but chickened out, I was keeping it to my side trying to keep it directly our of her view. I drank it throughout the day and left it in plain site on my desk. I did have a 10-15 minute work related conversation with my boss with it sitting in clear view. That felt a little awkward but I don't think he noticed anything. As the cum slowly settled to the bottom it got stronger as I drank it. Finishing it off at the end of the day was very gross as it was mostly day old cum at that point, and still a fair amount of it.

Thanks again for the tasks!

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 06:07 AM   #777
FolDae

I know this is a late one, but here is an older dare I still had to do which i finally got around to. You can read it as well in my dareblog. I had to do 5 edges with the toilet flushing every edge.

Well, I just managed to do this after postponing this so many times. I never actually thought this was even worth doing. Then again, I did enter myself into the thread. So today I plucked up some courage and went though with it. I have to say, as far as humility goes, this one now has a top rank in my experiences. and it was cold. the tiles in the bathroom did not make it any more pleasant. But strangely, this was fairly quickly done. Either I was kinda excited about this new thing or I really wanted it to be over, but I edge quicker than the toilet bowl to fill himself up so I could flush again. In conclusion: It was frikkin' weird but I'm really glad I did it at least!
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:26 AM   #778
Sam07

Default I would like to join

I would like to join in this and humiliate myself for the girls amusement
Likes : TPE, rules and daily tasks, control, humiliation, pet play, objectification, light to medium pain, discipline play, bondage, tease and denial, begging, bathroom play, semi public, cnc, lines, mouth soaping, anal all that good stuff xD if its not in my limits im willing to give it a shot.

Never : Permanent damage, social suicide, drugs, minors, actual non consent and blackmail.

PM DARES

Feel free to ping me if ya want to talk, I'm always happy to make new kinky friends
Sam07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 09:59 AM   #779
marystoy
Distinguished Member

i will join and do tasks and most definitely report.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 03:29 PM   #780
ooo
getDare Sweetheart

This thread has been a bit lonely I'm more than ready to write up some reports and or provide proof for dares as I'm sure most of the other guys here are too!

Pm Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
girls, humiliation, tasks