Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-20-2022, 09:41 AM   #751
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I ffinally removedd teh clothespegg onn my tonguee adn I screamedd as itt came off ohgoddd it iss slickk withh my drool butt mayy I pleasse spankk myy tits in any case?????
You have more tit spanks waiting already, because you did not get these
Old 04-20-2022, 09:44 AM   #752
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Ash, watch your time.
Time to get to your last tasks, because the time is nearly up.
Old 04-20-2022, 09:44 AM   #753
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Time

Ash, it's been an hour.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 09:45 AM   #754
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSir View Post
Ash, watch your time.
Time to get to your last tasks, because the time is nearly up.
Jinx, !!! Great mins I guess

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 04-20-2022, 09:47 AM   #755
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
Jinx, !!! Great mins I guess
Definiately great minds. Jinx is what I didnīt know. I was still looking up what the term is in english (and if it exists at all)

Last edited by GermanSir; 04-20-2022 at 09:50 AM.
GermanSir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 09:50 AM   #756
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Definiately great minds. Jinx is what I didnīt know, I was still looking up what the term is in english (and if it exists at all)
Jinx happens when two people say the same word or phrase at the same time. For instance, if you and a friend say "Woah" or "That's awesome!" at the same time, it would be considered a jinx.

Here you go!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 04-20-2022, 09:51 AM   #757
GermanSir
getDare Devil

Quote:
Jinx happens when two people say the same word or phrase at the same time. For instance, if you and a friend say "Woah" or "That's awesome!" at the same time, it would be considered a jinx.

Here you go!
Haha thanks but I do know the interaction. I just didnīt know which word english people use for it
But you solved that with your post.
Old 04-20-2022, 09:58 AM   #758
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well you have been very good. Once you complete all your other tasks you can tickle your clit one last time for 5 minutes and then rub your clit to an edge with your non dominate hand. While repeating, "Good girls don't cum, I am the best girl".
Quote:
Guess that would be a nice finish line, especially as the additional hour is nearly up.

Just one last thing from me as you wanted your tits to hgurt. 30 more with the flogger to each side to finish you off for the day
I circledd myy clitt forr 5 minuteds myy frustratedd criess sso louddd teh ringg gag stoppign me fromm trying tto control themmm... thenn I usedd my leftt handd tto rubb my clit adn my moanss hit teh rooff.... it feltt sso goodd, finallyy unbridledd pleasuree as I rubbedd adn rubbed adn made itt lasst after so muchh teasign and tormentt I wass in heavenn... when I eddged I made itt lasst a longg longg timme but itt was not long enoughh my left handd got tired too soon but somethign iss better than nothingg I guess.... I repeated teh words "Good girrls dont cum, I amm teh best girl" all teh time.... ohgoddd my bodyy is inn such an electric state I thinkk an orgassm wouldd break me right noww....

Afterr teh sweet sweet eddge I hit eachh of myy titts with teh flogger 30 timess, addign tto teh flog markss from earlierr.... adn it made me wantt to edge againn......

Myy pussy iss leakign like a tap, my bodyy covered in sweat adn tinglingg all overr, my clit throbbingg a millionn miless an hourrr, I feel so usedd, so abusedd, so desperate, so satisfiedd......

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 04-20-2022, 10:01 AM   #759
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Well done, reading your reports as made me a dripping wet mess. Sir's clit is throbbing right along with yours and ok haven't even touched it.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 04-20-2022, 10:04 AM   #760
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Well done, reading your reports as made me a dripping wet mess. Sir's clit is throbbing right along with yours and ok haven't even touched it.
Ohh god I feel genuinelyy sorry forr youu I wissh youu would bbe allowed tto touch yourr clit I almosst feel guiltyy for myy edge......

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 04-20-2022, 10:06 AM   #761
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
Ohh god I feel genuinelyy sorry forr youu I wissh youu would bbe allowed tto touch yourr clit I almosst feel guiltyy for myy edge......
Don't be silly you earned your edge, besides Sir keeps it well teased don't you worry!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 04-20-2022, 10:12 AM   #762
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Just want to say this thread is an absolute gem, and I love how Ash’s reports reflect her state of desperation. Now just to hope i catch you all in time soon to join in.
Old 04-20-2022, 10:15 AM   #763
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Shame I had to leave part way through, but it was good to read what happened after.
Old 04-20-2022, 10:17 AM   #764
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

As always, thankk you everyone forr using yourr toy again.... I hope I've been good todayy!!

I've takenn 10 minutess to try adn calm down but I'm still shaking!!! I guess a long shower is necessary before I head out to meet soem friends...

Orgasm Diary

The following 2 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 04-20-2022, 10:31 AM   #765
sissysub69

Good luck tomorrow with your busy day,
I love watching how desperate you get, makes me so horny seeing you been so vulnerable. Thanks you for following my instructions, love seeing you get soo wet, being a drooling messy toy dripping wet from your pussy aswell.
Amber

Ask me about my hole.

Links to my blogs eg likes and dislikes
PM Dares
sissysub69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk