Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-16-2023, 03:41 PM   #7576
bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildSwitch View Post
Catch me in next 30 mins... you get my GD Id and password for 24 hours. I also will do all resulting dares in and keep any changes for 1 month
-Catch me in next 60 mins... Ill post in 3 threads of your choice
-Catch me in next 120 mins.. Ill add signature of your choice for 15 days

Caught you will pm you the threads...

Catch me in the next 10 minutes and I'll wear nipple clamps for 10 + x minutes where x is the amount of time remaining in the catch

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 03:50 PM   #7577
Peter_B

Just caught you in time
Peter_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:12 PM   #7578
Aneri

Catch me within 30 mints and I'll clamp a paper with the words of your choice on my boobs or nipples (you choose) and will walk around my room naked as dog for total d6x10 round. If paper gets touch on floor or to my legs(to prevent walking fast). I'll hit my ass cheeks d50 times each.

PMDARE
RULES
Edges to do - 8/215
Limits - anal play, no videos and pictures, public display, pee poop play
Likes - pain, torture, humiliation, bondage, corner time, spanking
Tools - clamps, clothe clips, hair clip, rubber band, wooden and plastic sticks, thick and thin belt, hair brush, ropes, USB cord mobile and laptop, ruler, wooden paddle, rubber pipe
Aneri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:14 PM   #7579
Kinky_cd_wamuk
Baby Member

Caught.

Words need to be "Dirty Slut"
Likes: Chastity, outfits (im semi TGirl), uniforms (maids, school, waitress, secretary), wam, remote toys, bondage, anal, risky, mummified, latex, bi play (in theory), diapers, tights, encasement & layers, tight clothing, sissy, tease/edging, clothing control

Punish: hidden/semi hidden public: e.g. clothing instructions (outfits/uniforms), toys/remote & diaper/mess.

Limits: perm, social suicide, family
Kinky_cd_wamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2023, 10:30 PM   #7580
Kinky_cd_wamuk
Baby Member

Catch me in the next 25 minutes and, when I get changed (slutty school girl with double diaper filled after a toilet holding dare didnt last - so I need a punishment), I will plunge my face into my inner diaper for 10 minutes.

Catch me in the next 20 minutes and I will do the above but mouth open

Catch me in the next 15 minutes and you can modify the punishment/dare how you wish.
Likes: Chastity, outfits (im semi TGirl), uniforms (maids, school, waitress, secretary), wam, remote toys, bondage, anal, risky, mummified, latex, bi play (in theory), diapers, tights, encasement & layers, tight clothing, sissy, tease/edging, clothing control

Punish: hidden/semi hidden public: e.g. clothing instructions (outfits/uniforms), toys/remote & diaper/mess.

Limits: perm, social suicide, family
Kinky_cd_wamuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 01:23 AM   #7581
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

If you catch me within 20 minutes I will laser my legs, getting rid of hair...
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 01:25 AM   #7582
Wolf_

Caught you. Enjoy yourself

Limits: Illegal, webcam, exposure, family, blackmail, sending pictures/photos of me

PM Dares
Wolf_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 07:38 AM   #7583
Sismaster

catch within 10 minutes and I need to empty my bowels so I poop myself, then stay in it for 10 minutes like nothing happened and then I can clean up.

catch within 5 minutes and I need to put on a g-string and a bra under my regular clothes for the rest of the day

cath within 3 and the bra needs to be slithlty stuffed

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 07:45 AM   #7584
Bear21
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch within 10 minutes and I need to empty my bowels so I poop myself, then stay in it for 10 minutes like nothing happened and then I can clean up.
Caught! Just the 10 min one unfortunatly
Bear21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 07:55 AM   #7585
Sismaster

catch within 15 minutes and I need to buy some jogging pants or stuff that fit my croptop hoodie in style and wear it in public at least once.

catch within 10 and I need to wear a bra and g-string under regular clothes

catch within 5 and the bra needs to be slightly stuffed. I also need to do a dare of your choice

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Old 09-17-2023, 08:01 AM   #7586
bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismaster View Post
catch within 15 minutes and I need to buy some jogging pants or stuff that fit my croptop hoodie in style and wear it in public at least once.

catch within 10 and I need to wear a bra and g-string under regular clothes

catch within 5 and the bra needs to be slightly stuffed. I also need to do a dare of your choice
Caught hope you enjoy

Likes:WAM,Bondage,X-dress,Humiliation,Dominating Subs,Hidden Public,Costumes,Embarrassing,Silly Tasks, Making Bets,Gunge

Limits:Public,Friends/Family,Scat,Pics

PM me "bound" and I will tie myself up as you instruct for up to 30 min
PM me "Sissy" and I will X-dress for up to 4 hours
PM me "Messy" and I will gunge myself in what you say
bling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 08:33 AM   #7587
asdf12

If you catch me in 30 mins i will wear and show 3 (tiny) thongs of choice via Kik. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:02 AM   #7588
asdf12

If you catch me in 20 mins on kik (asdf12GD), you get to decide what underwear i am wearing while putting out the trash.

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 09:20 AM   #7589
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and I am not allowed to poop at all for the next 3d6+3 hours.

catch within 5 minutes and 1 hour before I have to work tomorrow I have to take laxatives of double the dose that is recommended.

Old 09-17-2023, 09:34 AM   #7590
Sweaty

Catch me in 30 minutes and you can give as many rules as you want, but max 5 permanent, the rest can last up to a year.

Catch me on here or (preferably) on kik.

Any time the I receive the secret word loser in a message, I must do whatever that person tells me, within limits no questions asked.

Likes: sweat , underwear , pee control, ageplay, wedgies , ice, lifestyle control, petplay, messy underwear
Dislikes: pain, icyhot, hidden public
Limits: nude pics and pics with face, social suicide,anal, crossdressing

No toys
Kik: sweatygetdate

underwear im wearing today none
Sweaty is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare