Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 12-28-2014, 05:58 PM   #7561
centurion01
getDare Addict

Default report 29th dec

So I firstly did my rule's task spanking etc.
Then did 5 edges before morning pee.
Back to bed since I'm not at work atm, and another 15.
Breakfast followed, did some other todos, (gag, cock spanks and tied cock and balls)
Near dinner time i went out got a few bits of shopping, then had food and a glorious coffee (all only water and caffeine free's now completed)
Chatted with Mistress Edge for a bit while watching TV.
Did some edges (10more)
Enjoyed a coffee chatting with Miss Edge watching TV,
Some family came over, and went to shop (forgot milk)
Came back did another 10 edges, made some posts to other threads updated todos and signature.
Chatted with Miss edge and edged another 8 times up to now.

(Tomorrow will be more fun as Mistress Edge knows what is planned)

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 07:52 PM   #7562
Sasher
Distinguished Member

(Why anybody is not looking into my previous messages to just feel better? You're missing something good guys.)
Sasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:26 PM   #7563
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasher View Post
(Guys, you should mention about 500 pages and ask for task. Just sayin...)
Yup perfectly correct. 500 big milestone.
Something for the 555th page perhaps.?
So was there a task to commemorate the 500th page?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares

Last edited by centurion01; 12-28-2014 at 08:28 PM.
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 09:51 PM   #7564
CanSlave

Default Sorry, I overslept...

Is to late to join the games? If not send some edges my way!

Interested in: Women, Making friends, D/s, Long term, Submission, Serving...

Likes : Tease and denial, orgasm control, light CBT, anal, spanking, cum play, verbal humiliation, offline tasks, body worship, and nylons and foot fetish.

Dislikes : Pee, mild pain, and almost everything else that isn't in my Likes or Limits.

Limits : Scat, blood, family and friends, public, and forced bi/Sissyfication/CD.
CanSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:15 AM   #7565
Walter Slave White

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKidWithSkills View Post
Anyone who didn't get the -300 reduction MUST choose one.

Anyone else has a choice.

Spoiler:
-50 reduction where you sing your most hated song and edge once holding it for 30 seconds during it.
Also you may have another -100 reduction if you act like a dog for an hour and do 1 edge with your most hated dislike.

Spoiler:
-5 edges or each sentence you write saying "I deserve a reduction."

Spoiler:
-200 edges no catch.

Spoiler:
You can have -80 edges.

Anyone who can write a good reason on this post convincing me to give you a reduction, may try for a reduction.

However, if you do not have over 1,00 edges and been here less than a week you will not get a reduction.

Although, you may still write why you deserve a reduction if you think it will let other girls have mercy on you.

Tell us when you joined this tread for your current round if you do this.
Lucky. -80 edges for me.

Unfortunately I failed your last challenge, Princess Kid. I edged a lot just humping stuff but after a couple of days I was way too horny and touched my cock. I am sorry Miss, are you going to punish me?

I am in semi-permanent chastity.

Likes, Punishments and Limits / Items / PM Dares
Walter Slave White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 01:30 AM   #7566
Walter Slave White

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanhay View Post
Oh my goodness, I leave you guys alone for a few days.....

Thank you Cruton for your wise words on the subject, ultimately this is a game and is supposed to be here for everyone's enjoyment. I agree that sometimes a girls actions may seem unfair given their involvement in other threads, but these threads are separate from this one and EVERYONE should remember that our involvement in other threads should not impact on our participation in this thread. I know that I would be upset if my participation here caused me to get a lot of revenge edges in the T&D by guys thread, so girls, keep revenge out of your minds when assigning edges here, and boys, remember to be respectful in your posts on the thread, and if you do have concerns, raise them with myself or Cruton and we will sort them out.

And now...

Dear Cruton, so you finally found your way back into your favourite thread. Welcome home. Why don't you have 85 edges from me to start.

Everyone else:

If you have less than 500 edges remaining, add 50

If you have more than 500 edges, remove 5%
Thanks a lot Queen Suanhay.

Old 12-29-2014, 01:43 AM   #7567
Walter Slave White

So, thanks to the girls' proverbial kindness, I got a lot of reductions lately!
This, of course, makes me happy, but I realized I still have 2034 edges to do anyway, while I see a lot of guys giving their 24 hours notice these days.
Come on, even trenho did all of his edges (I admire you, my friend)!

Probably I am not edging enough, and all the time spent in chastity surely didn't help. It just depresses me knowing that I have been in this thread for a month and a half now and still an orgasm is just a dream.

Cruton, you are the only one who can help me! What can I do to survive here?

Old 12-29-2014, 03:59 AM   #7568
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
I agree, these threads have to work & be playable by all, with reasonable limits (with a small amount of room to stuff a few guys up if need be, once in a while, not all the time)

If stupid number is given then people either lie or ignore the thread all together.

With regards to people lossing count the easy methord there is to post how you are doing & then read everything since you last post - also makes it easier to taylor number to certain people, we can only do this if we know who is active.

over 500 : -10%
cent : +25
other : +50
Thank You for the continued feedback. It is good to get the opinion of the ladies who play here, and thank you for the additional 50 edges.

Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 04:05 AM   #7569
Cruton
Distinguished Member

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Hear Ye -

On this 29th day of December in the year 2014 we recall another black mark in the History of the U.S. I often wish there weren't so many of these historical times of darkness but they exist. And one way to try to stop the repetition of "evil" is to remember it and the consequences it brings. Forewarned if forearmed.

For on this day in 1890, in the final chapter of America's long Indian wars, the U.S. Cavalry kills 146 Sioux at Wounded Knee on the Pine Ridge reservation in South Dakota.

On December 29, the U.S. Army's 7th cavalry surrounded a band of Ghost Dancers under the Sioux Chief Big Foot near Wounded Knee Creek and demanded they surrender their weapons. As that was happening, a fight broke out between an Indian and a U.S. soldier and a shot was fired, although it's unclear from which side. A brutal massacre followed, in which it's estimated almost 150 Indians were killed (some historians put this number at twice as high), nearly half of them women and children.

And for those who enjoy historical books I would highly recommend: Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee by Dee Brown

The Fool of Fools, Resident Time Keeper, and Once Again Stuck,
Cruton

Happy little pet of Miss CJLM!

Hard limits: poo, children, family, animals, dead things, illegal, body modification, studded belts, toothpaste.

For information on the Elite Club of T&D by Girls thread click here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70240

edges done 770/edges to go 1849/denied 1
Cruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 05:27 AM   #7570
alesub79

Well hello again all Queens, ladies and edgers. Cruton said i could return in this thread after few months i wasn't able to play here as i was in denial including edges. I'm glad to see this i still going and hola especially to those who remember me.
So, meow, even if i am a trans woman, because of my physiology down there, i can edge and be denied somewhat similar to a guy in that regard, even though some things do not apply to me, like feminisation for example, because i'm obviously already a woman ^_^

likes: humiliation, degradation, denial, cbt, anal, pics, online exposure, hidden public, pee, body writing

limits: illegal, face pics, social suicide, friends or family, etc.

Rules: Once a week I must pee somewhere outside in a semi public place
alesub79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 06:13 AM   #7571
cbtslave999
Distinguished Member

Sorry I cant give out a real detailed reply right now, (got to get ready for work soon) and I cant beleive how many girls are back on here
But just stopping in to see what I acumulated in a day, and...
32 from Kid
50 from suanhay
50 from Triangle

Thank you ladies for the edges, and for taking time to see the problems around here, I hated to be the one to step up and refuse and post a complaint.
but when you get "200 most hated dislike", followed by "your on my list now" just for speaking my mind (which I thought I was very polite BTW), thats when I think it falls into the rediculous list.
Other then that, you girls are doing a great job, and its nice to see more around (as long as your not rediculous)

Thanks again,
CBT
cbtslave999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:48 AM   #7572
new_guy93

Figured I would post an update since I've been slacking lately. Really need to start catching up from my punishment, but it's going to be tough. My punishment from a while ago included 1100 spanks to my balls so that took a while and definitely left me extremely sore. On top of that, I have to do half of my custom edges before I can do normal edges. The custom edges are going to be even more brutal on my poor innocent balls. I have started to work my way back into getting caught up so hopefully I will be back up to speed soon.

Regardless, thank you to all of the ladies for continuing to be active. Will try to be more active in posting, but I've been super busy so it's tough. I do appreciate the time all of you put into this thread and know the other guys feel the same way

Likes: Ballbusting/CBT(mild to medium), Orgasm Control, Dice dares, FinDom, Open to trying new things
Dislikes(but will do): wax play, ice, humiliation, extreme pain, bondage, toothpaste, writing lines, extreme ballbusting/cbt
Limits:Other people, Pee/Poo, anal, cum eating

PM Dares

Denied until 7/24/16

I am a Fool.
Edges Completed: 6758
To Do: 0
Denied since: 4/24/16
Custom edges
new_guy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:07 AM   #7573
studee

i think i'm in, i'll try
studee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #7574
studee

From now 24 hours, may i cum?
studee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 11:37 AM   #7575
trenho
getDare Devil

everyday is harder... only 53 done today and now I could cum with a couple of touches...:/

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, denial, edges, masturbation control, tease