Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-11-2023, 12:49 AM   #7486
Sweaty

Added , but since im feeling daring i am going to repost in here

Catch me in next 30 mins... you get my GD Id and password for 24 hours. I also will do all resulting dares in and keep any changes for 1 month. You can (and are not forced to) give me a new lifestyle with daily ruleq and tasks if you want.
-Catch me in next 60 mins... Ill post in 3 threads of your choice
-Catch me in next 120 mins.. Ill follow a rule for 15 days

Any time the I receive the secret word loser in a message, I must do whatever that person tells me, within limits no questions asked.

Likes: sweat , underwear , pee control, ageplay, wedgies , ice, lifestyle control, petplay, messy underwear
Dislikes: pain, icyhot, hidden public
Limits: nude pics and pics with face, social suicide,anal, crossdressing

No toys
Kik: sweatygetdate

underwear im wearing today none
Sweaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 02:45 AM   #7487
asdf12

If you catch me in 30 mins i will wear and show 3 (tiny) thongs of choice via Kik. Catch me in kik directly: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 02:52 AM   #7488
GaySlaveBoi93

Caught lets see those thongs

Limits
Face - public - exposure - video - permanent - unsafe - Crossdressing - long dares

Toys
Lycra clothing - plugs - dildo - ropes - lovense: edge/diamo(cockring)/wand - cockring -...

KIK: SlaveGayboy93
KIK/PM dares Rules
GaySlaveBoi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:25 AM   #7489
asdf12

If you catch me on Kik in the next 20 min, i will go for a short walk outside wearing the boxers I just destroyed (cut front and back), in a loose sports shorts. If you catch me in 10 min I will also wear a small buttplug. Kik: asdf12GD

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 09:33 AM   #7490
Sweaty

Catch me in next 30 mins after editting and you get to give me a new lifestyle with rules and tasks for 30 days. [E.g. toddler, horny teen,an underwear model,... just keep my limits in mind] you can also give multiple lifestyles, like be a baby the 1st week, a toddler the second week

Any time the I receive the secret word loser in a message, I must do whatever that person tells me, within limits no questions asked.

Likes: sweat , underwear , pee control, ageplay, wedgies , ice, lifestyle control, petplay, messy underwear

No toys

Last edited by Sweaty; 09-11-2023 at 11:00 AM.
Old 09-11-2023, 01:44 PM   #7491
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

I'll go for a walk.

If you catch me within 5 minutes I'll wear stuffed bra, thong, fishnet stockings and a gray dress.
Within 4 minutes I'll make it a pink dress.
Within 3 minutes I'll wear heels.
Within 2 minutes I'll remove the dress midway and cuff myself behind my back so I'm unable to put it back on

Male/36
Sex map |-| Clothes & Toys |-| PM me |-| PM dares |-| Dirty Code
laraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 04:24 PM   #7492
SageLeech
Longtime User

Catch me in 10 minutes and I will do 100 spanks across both cheeks with a cane per minute left. If caught multiple times spanks are cumulative. Female catchers can choose another body part for me to spank 10 times per remaining minute. Catch me here or on kik.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 10:08 PM   #7493
SageLeech
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
Catch me in 10 minutes and I will do 100 spanks across both cheeks with a cane per minute left. If caught multiple times spanks are cumulative. Female catchers can choose another body part for me to spank 10 times per remaining minute. Catch me here or on kik.
Trying this one more time.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2023, 11:03 PM   #7494
Sweaty

Catch me in 20 minutes and you get to decide what i do witj the underwear im wearing: cut some holes in it, add honey/water,... for 1 week

No toys

Old 09-12-2023, 01:39 PM   #7495
Sismaster

catch me within 10 minutes and tomorrow after work I have to drink 3 cans of monster energy and then not use the bathroom for at least 3 hours

catch within 5 minutes and you can add extra rules to make it more humiliating and embarrassing

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 02:23 PM   #7496
Sismaster

catch me within 20 minutes and I have to repeat https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost...&postcount=148 somewhere this week using a d6.

catch within 15 and it will be d8

catch within 10 and it will be d10

catch within 5 and it will be d12

catch within 3 and it will be d20 0.0

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2023, 11:47 PM   #7497
Sweaty

Catch me in 20 minutes and you get to roll a random number generator [1- amount of pages in this thread] 5 times.
I then decide 1 dare from each page and you choose
2 to make harder
2 to kezp
1 to replace with thd same theme

No toys

Old 09-13-2023, 01:01 AM   #7498
Sweaty

Going to make the offer lasy 120 minutrs longer. And you can also add your own dare if you catch me withib limits.

No toys

Last edited by Sweaty; 09-13-2023 at 02:15 AM.
Old 09-13-2023, 02:36 AM   #7499
DiceyDude

Catch me in 6 minutes and I will send the last 6 naughty photos I've taken of myself via kik (DiceyDude)

Catch me in 3 minutes and you'll get to share the pics with 3 people of your choice (you must send screenshot proof)

Catch me in 2 minutes and you'll get to post your favorite to exposedpassion.com (you must send me the link)

Catch me in 1 minute and I'll share my full name for you to distribute when you do the sharing for having caught me within 2 and 3 minutes

Soft Limits: Scat, Pee, Friends

Hard Limits: Family, Blood, Permanent Damage, Photos in Public Settings

Based on my rolls at https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=367144 I have 3 rules I must follow until September 21:
RULE 1: Sleep naked
RULE 2: Edge 5 times a day
RULE 3: Undress before using the bathroom
DiceyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2023, 02:58 AM   #7500
laraw
getDare Sweetheart

I'll go grocery shopping

Catch me within 5 minutes, I'll wear thong and bra
Catch me within 4 minutes, I'll add a butt plug
Catch me within 3 minutes, I'll stuff the bra
Catch me within 2 minutes, I'll dress all fem