Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2024, 04:58 AM   #736
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Finally it seems our machines are fixed and working, yesterday it was a mess...
We will have the afternoon to "play" but some news for you, I think we have to adapt plans...
This evening after work intern invited the 3 of us for some drink and to eat something with the other interns and some of their tutors as well, so other colleagues not "playing" with us.. it is like a farewell dinner for him ..
On one side this will limit our original plans, since we are going to start from work and the other will wait for us but on the other side will open to lot more possibilities of having fun..
Silvy was thinking about moving the final rate after the drinks/dinner ... I think is a good idea ..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 05:17 AM   #737
r0ver
getDare Addict

I think you three should give him any knickers you are wearing as a memento of your time together before you leave for the drinks.

Another idea for at work. Hopefully you're able to make this work in the time. Secretly give yourselves a number 1-3. He picks a number not knowing who that girl is and then blinfolded he has to give her a creampie in her pussy. He then has to try and guess who it was.
If he gets it correct she isn't allowed to clean up and has to go to the drinks with his cum still in her.
If he gets it wrong he has to clean the cum up with his mouth.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 06:27 AM   #738
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
I think you three should give him any knickers you are wearing as a memento of your time together before you leave for the drinks.

Another idea for at work. Hopefully you're able to make this work in the time. Secretly give yourselves a number 1-3. He picks a number not knowing who that girl is and then blinfolded he has to give her a creampie in her pussy. He then has to try and guess who it was.
If he gets it correct she isn't allowed to clean up and has to go to the drinks with his cum still in her.
If he gets it wrong he has to clean the cum up with his mouth.
we will give him bra and panties before drinks and dinner as a memento ! so we will be wearing none after ...
as for the second part I believe today we have to be more careful at work, others will be here and waiting for us.. it could be fun having them wait while.. "are you ready?".. "wait just a moment he still has to find out which of our pussy got creamed.." "oh take your time.. is he going to clean?" " Yes he is cleaning... five minutes and we are coming out.."

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-15-2024, 10:09 AM   #739
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

As you're going out without bra and panties, you should take away his underwear too.
Then, throughout the evening, you can subtly tease him (maybe getting him to catch even a small glimpse of your cleavage, or opening your legs just a little when he's sitting in front of you... even a simple phrase like "I hope you carry with you some good memories of your internship with us" could be enough to make him think of your tits, pussies and overall sluttiness!) and see him struggle to hide his erections...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:16 AM   #740
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe you can even manage to rub the edge of his glass on your wet pussy? So, this way, he'll have your taste and scent as he drinks? And if the glass is too "stained", he'll have to lick it clean so the others don't notice the unusual substance on it?

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.

Last edited by Geo T; 03-15-2024 at 10:23 AM. Reason: details
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 10:19 AM   #741
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
As you're going out without bra and panties, you should take away his underwear too.
Then, throughout the evening, you can subtly tease him (maybe getting him to catch even a small glimpse of your cleavage, or opening your legs just a little when he's sitting in front of you... even a simple phrase like "I hope you carry with you some good memories of your internship with us" could be enough to make him think of your tits, pussies and overall sluttiness!) and see him struggle to hide his erections...
Our bra and panties are already in his bag.. and his underwear will be closed in a drawer in a few...
of course a lot of flashing and teasing tonight.. and more than this, we see how the evening is going to go but after we have the "special rating session" already planned for the 3 of us, Sab told us boyfriend is away and will be back sunday morning so we do not have to struggle to find a place where we can be properly rated
all the points will be added later during the evening and I will update you on who is the overall winner.. and how this evening will go.
As for our regular clothes..it will be interesting I have a skirt to mid tight, shoes with some heels stockings and a white skin fitting long sleeve shit.. Silvy skirt, short, shirt with buttons all the front, flat shoes and stockings as well, Sab a skin fitting top, her usual baggy trousers, socks and sneakers, of course all of us have a coat.. and before you may ask Silvy already made some cuts in our stockings so to make them crotchless...
What is thrilling is we will be with other colleagues and with other interns so out of our "playteam"..
and do not worry, we already know we will keep in touch with intern in the future...
anyway there is still some time for suggestions from you all ...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-15-2024, 10:20 AM   #742
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo T View Post
Maybe you can even manage to rub the edge of his glass on your wet pussy? So, this way, he'll have your taste and scent as he drinks? And if the glass is too "stained", he'll have to lick it clean so the others don't notice the unusual substance on it?
Will try to do this for sure..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-15-2024, 10:23 AM   #743
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Maybe there can also be a game while going to the toilets?
But it can become quite suscpicious if he follows you all one after the other, or if he goes there himself, followed by any of you.

But, as you smoke, Eli, maybe he could eat you out, while you have a cigarette, outside I guess.
And he could follow Silvy to the toilets. Then Sab would follow him... somewhere else?
It all depends on the premises... and your imaginations. Which none of you lack, do you?

Now, what would be done when you're alone with him? Depends on what was planned I guess?

Also, feet can get lost under the tables...

Old 03-15-2024, 10:44 AM   #744
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Will try to do this for sure..
I wonder what quantity of yours juices you girls could fill a cup with? Could you try, with a white carton cup, so it's not visible.
Then, of course, the intern would have to drink it. With or without something else in it... >:]

Old 03-15-2024, 10:54 AM   #745
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Maybe there can also be a game while going to the toilets?
But it can become quite suscpicious if he follows you all one after the other, or if he goes there himself, followed by any of you.

But, as you smoke, Eli, maybe he could eat you out, while you have a cigarette, outside I guess.
And he could follow Silvy to the toilets. Then Sab would follow him... somewhere else?
It all depends on the premises... and your imaginations. Which none of you lack, do you?

Now, what would be done when you're alone with him? Depends on what was planned I guess?

Also, feet can get lost under the tables...
some good ideas here... I think his cock will explode later... and yes when we are alone we will go on with the accurate rating of the 3 of us as planned

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-15-2024, 10:56 AM   #746
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I wonder what quantity of yours juices you girls could fill a cup with? Could you try, with a white carton cup, so it's not visible.
Then, of course, the intern would have to drink it. With or without something else in it... >:]
we will try to fill a cup..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-15-2024, 11:09 AM   #747
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Last idea for tonight, as I'm going out too

There could be a mini contest:
you girl have to touch his cock or ass, unoticed but by yourselves ofc.
It could be the opposite, but I fear he only will aim at Silvy.
Plus, he's the center of the attention tonight, right?

Old 03-17-2024, 02:59 AM   #748
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

It seems we miss something in here, right?
I hope you'll find some time to do your report today Eli.

Old 03-18-2024, 06:21 AM   #749
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry but I had a busy weekend... and after friday I was a little bit exhausted.. so no time to come to GD ....
Now back in lab, some news for you before I post how it went on friday.
Intern is gone.. as you know, but we are going to keep in touch with him..
Since Silvy lab machines are still under maintenance I and Silvy are working in my lab, Sab is in her lab .. we hope nothing breaks so to finish some of our "backlog"
In the afternoon we will have meetings with boss to organize the work to do in the week.. so there may be some news later.. and we are wearing the new scrubs with panties and thong...
At the moment I think we need to define:
- forfeit for me and Sab (reward for Silvy) for the overall challenge
- a new point system? some new challenge for the 3 of us?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-18-2024, 06:22 AM   #750
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Friday
Once done with the tests, or at least what we could do, we went changing, the other were waiting for us but no one was in the changing room so no one noticed we were skipping bra and panties, at least panties since the top I was wearing showed my boobs and nipples shape quite well as well as Sab one and Silvy had her shirt with the first 3 buttons undone so … and we “collected” intern underwear as well..
We met the others at the entrance and we planned how to move to the place were to have some drinks, it is a place not so far from intern apartment so we decided to go in a nearby park and then go there with just one car, for me Sab and Silvy and leave the other cars in the parking, while the other interns, living on the other side of town, left the cars in the company parking but one as well as the other 3 colleagues
As for the others there were other 3 interns, 2 males and one female and 3 colleagues tutoring them, all females.
We are not so close to the other 3 colleagues, we work in different departments, one lady is an administrative, around 35 yrs old, the other 2 are from other testing departments, one is in her late 20s the other more or less of my age, one of the male interns works with the administrative colleague, the other 2 works in testing labs.
Not much happened while drinking, of course the eyes of the 2 male interns were caught by.. well mostly mine and Silvy nipples and Sab big boobs… since we were packed in a small table there was not much room to do anything there…
Then we moved to the other place to eat something, two of the colleagues left and went home, only the administrative one came with us to eat something and of course all the interns so we packed in one car, all the “professionals” and in the other car went all the interns.
The trip was short and uneventful, then once there we made so to have intern sit between me and Silvy I had one of the other interns near me while Silvy had the other intern on her right, in front of her the administrative colleague, Sab in front of intern and the intern lady on Sab right.
Once there of course we took off our coat so … well they got a better view of my nipples in my skinny shirt and of Sab boobs as well.. not to talk about Silvy, but I have to say the administrative colleague showed quite a cleavage as well, despite being the “standard” admin.. you know wearing glasses, flat shoes, green “unshaped” trousers..
This made possible for me.. and Silvy to put our hands on intern, I am skipping the whole points count but we got some nice feel of his cock.. without being noticed for most of the dinner.
Sab on the other side of the table was somewhat out of the game, and she was playing with “her points” this time.
After some alcohol … the other interns made some joke about how bad our intern would feel without us and how hard it must have been to work with us.. and more then this, as the evening went on.. they made some more explicit jokes on him being able to resist at our “shirts and skirts..”
And talking about skirts.. mine and Silvy, with the help of the table .. moved quite a lot showing more and more as time passed…
To make a long story short.. we teased the poor guy quite a lot, we got the chance to have him feel our bare pussies under the table and.. we even made, I and Silvy, to have his fingers in our wet pussies a couple of time..
Silvy made it so to undo some buttons on his jeans as well, he was not wearing a belt, and.. briefly touched his bare cock...
Due to the situation nothing more happened at dinner… we went to the parking and after saying goodbye to the other we swapped our colleague with intern, the others would go to get the cars back and we would bring intern at home…
And … points after dinner (we had to take note of this not to mess with our challenge) were…
Overall challenge after dinner
Me 2665 Silvy 2759 Sab 2745
Then… once in the car the second part of our game finally started… I was the one driving and Sab and Silvy were in the back sit, while he was sitting near me.. In a few he had his jeans and shirt undone and Silvy, me and Sab alternating in keeping his cock hard.
We went to Sab as planned.. and we made nothing to let him cover while walking in her apartment
Once inside.. our clothes as well disappeared… and we had him give us the first rating by..looking ..
And… overall challenge after dinner
Me 2945 Silvy 3014 Sab 2985
Then…we explained him the rules for the other ratings… first we blindfolded him and had him rate by hands… legs, boobs, ass, pussy…
Me 3070 Silvy 3149 Sab 3095
And then… we tied him spread eagle still blindfolded to the bed… to play with him and have our pussy, mouth and hands rated.. or better our slut attitude rated.
We alternated first with hands then blowing him then fucking him for 1 minutes each… at least 5 times, points to have him cum and according to where he would cum…
Well I made him cum with my mouth.. Silvy made him cum in her pussy.. Sab did not made him cum.. of course we then fed him his own cum each time (resulting in having him hard again in few seconds…)
Adding the points.. we had our final result…
Me 3410 Silvy 3504 Sab 3405
So I made it to win with Sab, but both of us are the losers of this challenge and Silvy is the winner..
We had him rest for a while then we went for the first part of our forfeit.. and since he did not made it to resist his forfeit as well (not having him cum.. but at this point I believe it was hard for him to cum…) we went back in car, then we went to a secluded place.. we started in the same order of our challenge, first Sab got out of the car in front of the lights, stripping off all her clothes, shoes and socks as well, one by one and leaving them on the ground.. all recorded on Silvy phone, then it was my turn I got out and stripped as Sab did, leaving each single item on the ground.. then Silvy did the same… then we had him out to fuck Silvy… not having him cum…
We went on like this for a while.. then it was time to “pick” the number of items allowed… but Silvy just decided for us.. me and Sab were to pick our keys, phones.. wallets.. rings and necklace or the like if any and.. nothing else everything else left there …
We still owe her a forfeit anyway !

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 3 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk