Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #61
fullofsecrets

Post Immoral Teaching Part Fourteen

After a few stops the bus finally reached the town where Jack's uncle lived. Heather had fallen asleep in his lap. He lifted her up and carried her off the bus and walked to a pay phone.

"Heather, baby, wake up," he said, shaking her gently before adding, "I have to call my uncle to come pick us up."

Heather awoke and got down and stood next to Jack, rubbing her eyes. "Okay," she whispered and that made Jack smile because she was being so quiet.

Jack picked up the phone and inserted a couple of quarters in the coin slot and dialed the number. He began to talk into the phone. "Uncle Henry?" - "Yes, its Jack. Can you come pick me and my girlfriend up?" Heather froze and stared at Jack as he spoke, he'd never truly called her his girlfriend before; it gave her butterflies inside to hear him say it. "Yes, we are at the local bus stop." - "Yes, we will wait here." - "Thank you. Love you, too."

Jack hung up the phone and sat with Heather on the bench, holding her hand. "He should be here in just a few minutes," he said. Heather nodded and laid her head on his shoulder. She was so tired and completely exhausted. What a reckless night she had had.

When Jack's uncle pulled up to the bench he was driving a Buick. Not the best car, but nice enough for the area. Jack helped Heather into the back seat of the car and aided her to lay down, she was half asleep. Jack's uncle drove them to his house and once there Jack gently awoke Heather. She almost totally crawled out of the car, but Jack helped her walk inside, took her to a bedroom, and got her laid down on the bed. Jack then returned to the living room where his uncle was.

"Jack, how did you get out of school? What happened?" Jack's uncle asked him.

"They found out that we were seeing each other and they.....they.....they started trying to train her. They tried to hurt her," Jack replied.

Uncle Henry nodded and complied, "so, what happened to the Head Master of the school? Wont he come try to find the both of you?"

Jack shook his head. "He's dead. I killed him. No one can hurt her ever again."

"Jack, you know I can't let you stay here without some sort of understanding. I barely make enough money for myself. If you two are going to stay here there needs to be something in it for me. I love you, nephew, but that's the way it has to be."

"Yes, Uncle Henry. I know. Heather's a good cook and she loves to cook. I'm sure shed be more than willing to help out. She is a little OCD, too. So, I'm most certain she will help out with cleaning up around here. And me, I can do the yard work and stuff."

"Sounds good, Jack. Now go get some sleep, you've had a rough night and half the morning."

Jack nodded and went into the bedroom where Heather was. He laid down beside her and fell asleep, holding her in his arms.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #62
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome chapter dude! Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:22 PM   #63
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Nice chapter. This isn't the end though is it?
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:15 PM   #64
fullofsecrets

nope. not the ending
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
Old 01-02-2012, 06:19 PM   #65
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
nope. not the ending
Thank god, I would die! Jk but can't wait.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:26 PM   #66
fullofsecrets

Default Apology

Sorry readers. Ive been gone a while and Im alil sick. I dont know when Ill be able to post the next part but Ill have it up as soon as Im better
Old 01-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #67
I need punishing

nice updates ^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dislikes: anal, severe pain, blood, x dressing, and noise

Limits: Public, family, permanent, illegal

PM me with a dare please
I need punishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:16 PM   #68
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you're feeling ok, really missing the story though, can't wait for the next part x
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
Old 01-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #69
fullofsecrets

Exclamation Immoral Teaching Part Fifteen

In the morning Jack awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the kitchen. Heather was still asleep and he decided to let her stay that way; she needed the rest and healing time for her bruises. He got up and went to the kitchen and sat across from his uncle at the table, filling a plate of food. "Smells great, Uncle Henry," Jack commented.

"Thanks. Now, eat up I've got a job for you," Uncle Henry replied.

"Oh, really? What?"

"Well, I figured you could chop and stack the firewood out back while I'm at work and Heather can do the dishes and fold the laundry. Shouldn't be too much for her to handle, right Jack?"

"Yes, sir," Jack said as he scoffed down the rest of the foodon his plate and set it in the sink.

--------------------–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour Jack's uncle left for work and he went in to wake up Heather. "Baby," he whispered, "you gotta wake up. My uncle said we can stay here as long as we help him out around the house. He wants you to do the dishes and fix up the laundry. I'm gonna be out side messing with the firewood, alright?" Heather nodded.

After getting showered and washed up Heather did the dishes. She winced a little as the sores on her hands became covered with soapy water. She got over it and finally finished them up and dried them off, stacking them in the cupboards.

Just as Heather was going to the laundry room the front door opened. It was Jack's uncle. They stared at each other for a moment and then he smiled.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, Heather. I just came home for an early lunch," he said, closing the door behind him.

"Oh, alright. I was just getting to the laundry. Would you like me to make you a sandwhich or something?" Heather asked, reaching into the cupboard for the bread.

"Oh, yes. That'd be very nice of you," he commented and sat down at the table.

As Heather ruffled through the cabinets, bent down to reach inside the drawers and the refrigerator, Jack's uncle eyed her. His eyes focused on the curves of her body, his sly grin complimenting the cultivation of her breasts in her bra and her ass almost peaking out of her short skirt.

As she walked over, putting his sandwich on the table he grabbed her arm. She jumped and stared at him. "Yes..?" she asked.

"Why don't you make Jack a sandwich too and take him a beer? I'm sure he'd enjoy it out there in the sun," Uncle Henry said, smiling at her.

"A beer? Jack's not old enough to drink."

"It'll be our little secret, alright?"

Heather nodded and went and made another sandwich while Uncle Henry sat quietly behind her, eating his own, completely enjoying every inch of the perfect view she was giving him.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #70
daremaster 1
getDare God

Another good chapter!
Old 01-24-2012, 02:31 PM   #71
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Yay, so glad it's back!! Great update.

PM Dares

25/F/Sub/England
Old 01-24-2012, 06:53 PM   #72
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Sixteen

After taking the beer and sandwich out to Jack Heather went back into the house and folded laundry on the living room floor. Henry had called in to his work and postponed his lunch; he now sat on the living room couch beside Heather.

Heather could feel him watching her, she knew that he was. It made her sick to her stomach, thinking that Jack's only known family member was eye balling his beloved girlfriend. He sickens me, she thought to herself while taking a par of his pants and folding them into her lap.

Finally he spoke behind her. "In my room there should be a drawer of women's clothing. It's my ex wife's, but she was about your size. They should fit you."

"Oh," Heather said, turning around and looking at him, "that's very kind of you. Thank you," she continued, though in her mind she was sincerely just cursing him out with every word that she could think of.

She continued to fold the laundry until it was finished and then Jack came inside. Heather went to the bedroom to take a nap.

"Quite a beauty she is, son," Henry said to him.

"Yes, she's definitely a keeper," Jack commented, sitting in the lounge chair across from him.

"Mind if I rack her up a little bit?" Uncle Henry questioned in a charismatic tone.

Jack stared at his uncle appalled by what words had just left his mouth. "Yes. I most certainly do care. She is my girlfriend and she is too young for you."

"Awe. Damn. Well I was just thinking it might be fun to experiment with her."

"Heather is not an experiment and she never will be. Understand?" Jack threatened.

Henry stood, looking over Jack. "You watch your tone in my household or I will sure as hell toss the both of you back onto the sidewalk. Is that clear?"

Jack stared at the floor and only nodded and then saluted, "yes, sir."
Old 01-24-2012, 07:01 PM   #73
daremaster 1
getDare God

Thanks for the chapter!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 AM   #74
fullofsecrets

Hey guys just thought I'd mention that if you like my story I have a blog with other things I've written. Theyre not sexual or anything, but I'd say theyre rather good. The link is below if you want to check it out. By the way I'll have the next part of this posted soon.

Link: http://littlemissinfamousauthor.blogspot.com/
Old 01-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #75
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Hey guys just thought I'd mention that if you like my story I have a blog with other things I've written. Theyre not sexual or anything, but I'd say theyre rather good. The link is below if you want to check it out. By the way I'll have the next part of this posted soon.

Link: http://littlemissinfamousauthor.blogspot.com/
Thanks, I will check them out.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young