Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 02-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #61
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Thanks for all of the replies / feedback since the last chapter and several people referring to the Riddle (Hope all arguments / disagreements have been sorted)

Please also find a table of clothing / chips results so far

What would Laura Strip?
What would Laura’s dare / task be?

Part 43 (128) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The reply from Laura was only 1 word which was the following “T-Shirt”. Dani asked “is this what you want removing”, a little shocked at the one word answer that Laura had given her.

“Yes please” responded Laura, a little later she was shocked that she had said please with where command. Dani looked at Laura. Smiling she slowly stripped Laura’s T-Shirt, she did it in such a way that it seemed to tease the male members that were wondering what Laura was wearing underneath.

The group gasped as they saw Laura’s wonderful 36C perky breasts neatly concealed inside her sexy navy blue lace bra. “You look great” complimented Brian who had rarely had the opportunity to see a female in this state of dress. “Thank you” said Laura a little embarrassed at having so many people looking at her in this way.

“Now what will your dare be” teased Dani. Laura sighed as she remembered the fact she had the dreaded task of being the first one with a dare. After a short pause Dani said “I dare you to walk to Ben’s house and hand deliver a letter”.

“What letter” Laura asked puzzled. “Just one minute and I will have written it” was the reply from Dani quickly making her plans.

Dani took a note book and pen out of her bag and started to write a note. She was very careful not to let the rest of the room see what she had written. She wrote on the envelope To BEN and asked Sarah if she had any sellotape.

The letter was folded and placed inside the envelope while Sarah fetched the tape and put 2 huge pieces of sticky tape across the envelope and another couple over the top.

All of this prevented Laura and everyone else from knowing what Dani had written on the letter. “Are you ready” the group asked Laura. “Just a second will someone pass me my t-shirt” she asked.

“No, you know the rules, once an item of clothing has been removed it stays this way until the game is over” was John’s response reiterating the rules that he had said to a few others earlier in the game.

“Shit” said Laura realising John was indeed correct and that her task / dare had suddenly become a lot more daring, at least it was getting late outside and not many people were wondering the streets.

Laura took the mysterious letter from Dani and checked that the address she believed Ben lived at was correct. “Will the game be continuing while I am gone” asked Laura half hoping she would have an edge, with not losing any games unlike others.

“No we are going to take a break” said John taking control over the Poker game as he had done many times before. The group all looked forward to the first break of the strip poker game, but understood the rules in that they must not put any clothing on.

Laura set off for the short walk and was mighty relieved that Ben only lived about a 4 / 5 minute walk from herself and was hoping that no-one would see her in her state of dress, or rather lack of as she was only wearing a navy lace blue bra, jeans and underwear.

The game was progressing nicely and these were the results at present.

Name:  MALE CLOTHINGS RESULTS AFTER ROUND 11.jpg
Views: 1015
Size:  46.1 KB
Name:  FEMALE CLOTHING RESULTS AFTER ROUND 11.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  47.1 KB

Above
The large numbers = Chips remaining
Text – Blue clothing = been removed
Text – Black clothing = still wearing

Laura slowly and nervously walked to the front door clutching the letter tightly in her hands. She opened the door and ventured into the cold night air. Glancing up she noticed ……………………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

What will Laura’s trip reveal?
Can you remember who Ben was?
Hope everyone like the above image/table showing what clothing each player was still wearing

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM   #62
Rachie

Laura’s little trip
Hope people like the Joke and another puzzle

What will Laura get up to?
Find out here in Part 44 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Part 44 (129) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Glancing up she noticed the night sky. It was a clear night and the stars seemed to be shining brightly. It was one of the 13 days each year where there was a spectacular full moon.

Laura had always had superstitions with the night sky and believed that this was a sign of warning. The moon shone brightly in the night sky and some would have said it looked spooky.

Approaching the end of her path with her nipples as hard as bullets as only her lace bra was covering them, she swung the gate open and ventured onto the street outside. After a couple of minutes walk she saw in front of her a group of teenagers a little younger than herself walking in the same direction as she was travelling.

Shit, Laura thought as she realised they were only door-doling along at the usual slow teenage pace. She was thankful that she did not recognise any of them.

Laura walking pace steadied as she was dreading anyone noticing her, even though she had her Jeans, bra and underwear still on. She was only about a minute from Ben’s house when something she dreaded happened.

What was she to do, she thought to herself as she realised the chance of what she feared had increased. This was when the group of teenagers who were approx 100 yards in front of her stopped. They were right outside Ben’s house.

Why had the group stopped, Laura thought to herself and she also stopped deciding what to do. There was a bus shelter only about 10 yards / meters away and Laura hoped that this would be a safe place to stop and wait. Scurrying to the bus shelter with all her attention observing the teenage group she, forgot about the rest of the world. A lad on a push iron (bicycle) slowly crept up from behind. “Wow Someone’s brave” the lad shouted.

Laura jumped with shock as the cyclists took her completely by surprise. She prayed that the teenage group did not hear the cyclists and shut her eyes in anticipation of what she expected to follow.

When she opened her eyes about 15 seconds later she was surprised to find that the group were all looking in the opposite direction to her, and if they had seen her, they had paid little attention.

Laura waited in the bus shelter for several minutes hoping that the group would quickly depart and she would be able to complete her mission in safety. As she was watching and listening to the group as best she could she saw Ben leave his house. Was this good or bad news Laura was trying to decide.

Ben and the others stood there trying to work out a problem Ben was asking, (which transport would get him into town the quickest- see next post) The teenagers were also telling jokes and laughing for what seemed like forever to Laura, but was actually only about 5 minutes

Laura sniggered to herself as she heard one of the jokes:
Q) Why are men like cars?
A) Because they always pull out before checking to see if anyone else is cumming.

After a further couple of minutes waiting Laura got a fright when ………

TO BE CONTINUED …………………

Please comment on Joke and try to answer the puzzle question in the next post. Thank You

What will Laura’s fright be?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 02-11-2011, 02:12 PM   #63
Rachie

SPEEDY TRANSPORTS

Name:  PUZZLE SPEEDY TRANSPORT.jpg
Views: 1007
Size:  79.7 KB

Can you help Ben work out which transports will get to his destination first and at what time?

How to Enter
Please post your believed chosen transport with comment & Send the time you believe this to arrive through private message to myself

Thank You

Answer and more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel coming soon

BED HABITS

Old 02-13-2011, 04:00 PM   #64
Rachie

Thank you for all answers to: Speedy Transport
The correct answer is that the Bus and Cycle will arrive in the city at 10.18 while the train will take an extra minute (10.19).

Find out what Laura’s fright will be below.

Part 45 (130) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After a further couple of minutes waiting Laura got a fright as she heard a vehicle travelling towards her from behind. She paid little attention to this as the teenagers were taking her main concentration was focused.

The vehicle got closer and closer and stopped right beside Laura. Laura’s heart began to race as she realised that in fact it was actually a bus.

The small mini bus had stopped right next to Laura (at the bus stop) to drop off passengers. Laura’s heart was pounding faster and faster and she hoped that no-one getting off would recognise her. She stood facing the shelter edge trying not to attract attention to herself.

“Are you cumming” Laura thought she heard. Cumming, Laura thought, did she really look like she was about to orgasm.

Laura slowly turned around, wondering who had been talking to her. She realised it was the bus driver and Laura realised what he more than likely had said (“Are you coming”)

“No thank you” Laura said to the driver blushing all of the time. She was totally embarrassed and relieved that she had not recognised the driver or anyone who had dismounted from the bus.

“You want to hurry off home, before you catch the death of cold” the Driver said, removing the handbrake and driving away. Phew, thought Laura hoping that the worst was over with.

She peered around the bus shelter towards Ben’s house and noticed that the teenagers were slowly walking towards her. What was Laura to do in the bus shelter with only her bra covering her pointy nipples and cute little breasts?

Laura decided that there was nothing she could do, and just stood there trying to look as though she was waiting for the next bus, after all she was hidden partly from view as she was in the bus shelter.

Her heart was pounding faster than it had ever done before as she felt certain Ben and the others would catch her. The wind was blowing and the cool night breeze was making her nipples clearly viable. Laura wondered if she should place her hands over her breast or would this attract more attention to herself.

The voices from the teenagers meanwhile we’re getting louder and louder. “Shall we catch a bus into town” Laura heard a young idol female ask.

NOOOO! Laura thought to herself, could things get any worse. To Laura’s luck she heard a lad speak, no! I haven’t got enough money, and besides its not far to walk. “O.K” the female replied. Just as they were about to approach the bus shelter,

“SHIT!”

Came a loud voice “Can’t we go this way, I want to get my ID from home” It sounded like it was from another member of the group who was lagging behind.

The group turned around and started walking in the direction they had come from. Laura felt so relieved and felt like jumping for joy. One of the group was shouting “You stupid Boy, you might have known you would need an ID to get alcohol”

About a minute later the group had disappeared out of sight and after a quick glance to check no one was around Laura sneaked out of the bus shelter and walked or rather trotted to Ben’s house. She walked up the few steps to the blue door. There was a vertical letter box on the left had side of the door and Laura used this to push the letter into the house.

Her Job was now complete, however what did the letter contain and why had this been set as a dare, Laura was wondering. Her journey back home was not as arousing and she was soon walking down her garden path.

After rejoining her friends, a few of them were asking ……………….

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Hope that everyone likes the thrills / suspense in this chapter and all comments are much appreciated

And what was the group asking?

Find out in the next part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 02-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #65
Rachie

Thanks for all feedback and support all is much appreciated

Part 46 (131) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After rejoining her friends, a few of them were asking, “What took you so long?”

Laura’s heart was still beating 10 to a dozen, as she quickly told the group about the previously 20 minute’s activities. The group all sat open mouthed as Laura explained about the teenagers and the bus. “What did Ben say when he read the letter” asked Adam not fully listening to all that was being said.

“He hasn’t read it yet, …….. What was written in the letter” asked a relieved Laura to Dani who was sat smiling as she thought about what could / would happen later if her expected plan took place. Dani gave a silent chuckle as her mind wandered

“Now I have done that, is it time for the next round” asked Laura in a hurry to get back to the Strip Poker game. “No” Both Mark and Dani said, “There is something else to do first”. They were both remembering the rules they had agreed earlier that evening.

“Ow Shit” swore Laura expecting to have to do another dare. “What will it be”, queried Mark. I think I want that T-Shirt” Dani then stated smiling.

Laura wondered what the hell Dani was on about, but after David explained about the forfeit for being in the bottom 2 for 3 games in a row Laura could only sigh as she realised that both Mark and Dani were in fact correct and her T- Shirt now became the property of Dani. Dani was very happy at her new clothing however wasn’t sure if it would fit her.

“You are lucky, you don’t have to walk home like this” Brian said. Laura began to think about it, and indeed Brian was correct, that she was lucky as she was already at home and therefore no members of the public would see her in only her bra.

“I’ll get you back for this” promised Laura as she handed the top over. All Dani could do was snigger followed by changing the subject saying “now we have just got John’s truth question’s and we will move on to round 12”.

“FFFFuuu”started John remembering he had finished 9th and last in the previous games and Dani was indeed correct. “What are your questions to be” he asked while staring directly into Dani waiting eyes.

“Well I would like you to tell me how you have got Lucy to play the game this evening and what you hold on her” smiled Dani wishing to understand the secret.

“Ow no please don’t” pleaded Lucy. Any of the group not knowing would have though it was more Lucy’s dare / truth rather than John’s. John looked towards the ground and started to think about what he could tell the group about his previous encounters with Lucy and how he now had all he needed to blackmail her.

It wasn’t long until John had thought about everything and started his speech

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What will the BIG secret be?
Why is Lucy trembling with fear from what John is possibly about to reveal?
Can you remember anything from the previous story?

Find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

All comments / feedback is much appreciated

BED HABITS

Old 02-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #66
Rachie

One of the longest parts so far!

Thanks for so much feedback since the last part and for everyone saying that they are looking forward to reading the chapter below.

This chapter includes a lot of what has been previously written in part 38 – 40 of the first story, a massive 92-94 parts ago, keeping something a secret for that long was hard work lol. Please follow the link and reread those chapters before or after reading this part as will explain a lot more.

RECOMMENDED READING PRIOR OR AFTER PART
Part 37: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=218
Part 38: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=227
Part 39: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=236
Part 40: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....&postcount=240

Thank you and happy reading (Please comment when read and all feedback is much appreciated, the more comments the quicker the next part)

Name:  WHAT DOES JOHN HAVE ON LUCY.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  38.4 KB

Part 47 (132) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

It wasn’t long until John had thought about everything and started his speech. “It all started last week when I was Master of Laura and Sarah”.

The twins both looked at John amazed and wondered what they had to do with John’s control over Lucy.

“I took Laura to the shaving / tattoo / piercing parlour and discovered unbeknown to myself at the time that Lucy worked there. After speaking to the owner (Anne) she called Lucy to wax Laura’s hairy bush.

“She didn’t, did she” asked a bewildered Dani. “Ow yes and a lot more” replied John with a chuckle. Meanwhile Laura was blushing as she was expecting what John’s speech may reveal next; however she couldn’t make out what this had to do with the control John held over Lucy, all of this was still a mystery even to her.

“Please no more! You promised” pleaded Lucy almost in tears. John’s reply was “Yes I promised, but you also promised not to cheat, and you have broken your agreement”

“I’m sorry….”, “I’m Sorry…..” continued Lucy trying to apologies for cheating earlier that game. “I won’t do it again, please don’t say any more” she continued

John replied “It’s too late for that and now, here’s the first part of your punishment” he said talking directly to the sobbing Lucy.

When Lucy was waxing Laura’s pussy, she stopped half way through to ask if I wanted to purchase some cream to stop the itching. I unfortunately did not have enough money on me at the time and Lucy agreed to use the cream / lotion free of charge providing I let her take some pictures of Laura in her current state for her college apprentice.

“YOU WHAT” cried Laura, hearing perfectly well that John had said he allowed Lucy to take the photos. “Shhhh, I want to hear more” ordered Mark intrigued at all that had been mentioned.

John stretched and said “I agreed to this on the condition that she took all of the photos while being naked herself and allowing me to be in the room to check everything went smoothly.

She reluctantly agreed to all of this and went to collect the cream and camera while I went back to the room that Laura was in. Laura was faced down the whole time and knew nothing about what was about to take place and was oblivious to the fact that Lucy was going to be naked alongside her.

While Lucy was still out of the room I had thought of a plan and placed my camera on the side facing towards Laura, the camera was set to Video mode and I captured everything that then took place in the room.

It recorded Lucy stripping out of her bra revealing her small breasts. It also caught her taking hold of her silk blue panties and pulling them down her legs revealing a tidy brown landing strip (Brazilian waxed) pussy.

It was recording while I (John) applying the lotion to Laura’s genital area while Lucy took picture after picture of us. At the time I was not that bothered as i had the opportunity to feel certain areas of a sexy girl (Laura). John told the group going red from embarrassment.

The original poker players were surprised at John blushing as he was normally a teenager that wasn’t embarrassed of anything. He never imagined having the opportunity to do anything like this to his friends.

John then continued saying “The recording would also show Laura’s orgasm and everything that Lucy was doing at the same time some of the things we were oblivious to.”

“Laura’s orgasm” was the shocked words that came from Dani. “Does she squirt” Brian then asked, interested in female orgasms even though he had never seen one in real life.

John ignored these comments and continued tell his story of events “It showed Lucy playing with herself and her slutty body was caught on video both opened and closed” John explained chuckling at his choice of words. After Lucy had finished and left the room with Laura still face down and calming down after her orgasm. I swiftly collected my camera and had all the blackmail information / evidence I needed.

When Lucy had tried to blackmail Laura with the pictures she had taken I contacted her and offered her a proposal that she couldn’t refuse, if she did then I would show the video to anyone I wanted including family friends, college, work, the internet and anywhere else I decided.

“We agreed that after her first warning I would be allowed to notify you and the second she would be in big trouble” John continued chuckling at the thought of what he would possibly have the opportunity to do later.

Lucy was pleading and almost crying now “Owwww please please don’t” “I’m sorry, I’m sorry”

Anyway that is the story of what I have on Lucy and why she quickly agreed to play our game tonight.

The group were all either staring at John with his speech or watching Lucy’s face blush and her puffy water filled eyes. Lucy believed that the potential start of her nightmare had begun.

“Can you tell it is me in that video” asked Laura concerned that she may be revealed showing her newly shaved / waxed bush for all to see. “No! All you can tell is it’s a female looking similar to yourself, your face is not shown once, and it could be many people” explained John, calming Laura’s fears.

“Can I see that video” asked Laura who had been told she had featured in it. John just ignored this last sentence and instead Dani asked:

“Now my second question is the following ………..”

TO BE CONTINUED ……………..

Hope everyone liked the part and can now understand more of what previously has taken place.

What is Dani’s second question going to be?

Please comment and more will then follow shortly

And lastly thanks for over 600 posts and replies

BED HABITS

Old 02-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #67
Rachie

Thanks for all of the feedback and comments – as always this is much appreciated. Glad that so many people liked going back in time to the shaving parlour

Part 48 (133) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Now my second question is the following; “How many times have you watched that video, (regarding shaving parlour: Lucy) what have you done while watching it and where is it at the present moment” asked Dani

Again it was a further question that had several parts and John smiled as he thought of the answers. He started telling the group slowly “Well the answer to the first part of your question is, I have watched the video about 20 or 30 times”. The group were gob smacked as John had only had the recording for the matter of a week, and this meant he had watched it several times each day.

John continued saying “I have done all sorts of manly things while watching the video, and at the present there is a copy in my bag over there”, he said smiling.

“What do you mean, by manly things” asked Sarah already understanding exactly what John was referring to, and just wanted to tease him a little more.

“I have done what most males would do while watching a video of that nature” replied John not really wanting to say that he had masturbated.

There was a roar of laughter as Amber clenched her fingers together and was pretending to wank John who was sat near her.

Lucy was shocked at hearing all that John had told the group, she knew about the video recording of herself as she had received a copy from John when he was blackmailing her. However she had never expected that John had masturbated while thinking and watching her naked body. She sat squirming on the carpet feeling her wet juices between her legs build up as she realised all that John had done.

“Is it time for round 12” asked Lucy hoping to take her mind of the video recording and to calm her nerves. The cards were shuffled by Dani and 5 cards were dealt to each player.

At the end of this round the cards were revealed showing:

Laura - STRAIGHT FLUSH (H - 10) (H - 9) (H - 8) (H - 7) (H – 6)
Dani – FLUSH (D - JACK) (D - 10) (D - 7) (D - 5) (D - 3)

Mark – STRAIGHT (C - 9) (C - 8) (S - 7) (D - 6) (S - 5)
John – THREE OF A KIND (S – 2) (C - 2) (D - 2) (S - 8) (H - 5)

Adam – TWO PAIR (D - KIND) (C - KING) (C - 10) (H - 10) (C - 5)
Sarah – TWO PAIR (C - 4) (D - 4) (S - 3) (C - 3) (D - ACE)

Lucy – PAIR (C - ACE) (S - ACE) (D - 8) (C - 8) (C - 6)
David – PAIR (H - JACK) (C - JACK) (D - KING) (C - QUEEN) (S - 2)

Amber – HIGH CARD (D - QUEEN) (D - JACK) (S - 8) (S - 6) (D - 5)
Brian – HIGH CARD (C - 10) (C - 9) (D - 7) (S - 6) (H - 5)

Nothing major happened because of the results of this hand other than both Brian and Amber lost their first chips. Laura was very relieved at winning the round especially as she had lost 4 chips in the last 3 rounds.

Round 13 was something entirely different, and as the cards were revealed the group realised that the tables had finally turned. The results were

John – STRAIGHT (D - JACK) (C - 10) (S - 9) (D - 8) (S - 7)
Laura – STRAIGHT (D - 9) (H - 8) (H - 7) (S - 6) (C - 5)

David – 3 OF A KIND (H - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 5) (S - 4)
Lucy – 3 OF A KIND (D - 2) (C - 2) (H - 2) (C - 10) (H - 7)

Brian – 2 PAIR (C - KING) (D - KING) (C - QUEEN) (H - QUEEN) (C - 10)
Adam – PAIR (C - 2) (D - 2) (S - 7) (S - 6) (H - 4)

Sarah – HIGH CARD (C - ACE) (C - JACK) (D - 10) (H - 5) (C - 3)
Dani – HIGH CARD (D - KING) (D - QUEEN) (D - 10) (D - 9) (C - 8)

Brian - HIGH CARD (D - 10) (S - 9) (C - 8) (H - 6) (D - 3)
Amber – HIGH CARD (C - 8) (C - 7) (C - 6) (C - 4) (D - 2)

The round was won by John who at present was losing the tournament; meanwhile Amber and Brian were the two losers and would have to both sacrifice an item of clothing. They were both becoming a little edgy as until the previous round (round 12) neither of them had finished in the bottom two in any of the previous rounds, and now it had happened for 2 rounds in a row.

John turned to the two looser and asked “What will be the first items you wish to removed?” SHOES! They both snapped at the same time followed by a small chuckle as they realised what they had both said.

John moved over to Brian and slid off the Velcro shoes, next he crawled to Amber who was sat legs crossed on the red carpet hiding her underwear under her small skirt.

John tried to have a look up her skirt as he started to remove Amber’s footwear, however Amber was already aware of this and her tightly crossed legs prevented John’s prying eyes.

At current the only person to be still fully clothed was Dani who was actually sitting with one more chip than what she had stated with (3 chips). Now then what about the truths, teased Dani who had, had the opportunity to ask plenty of these during the game so far.

After sitting there for a while Dani smiled ………………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………………….

Why was Dani smiling, what had she thought of?
What are the questions Brian and Amber must answer?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL FOR ANSWERS

BED HABITS

Old 02-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #68
Rachie

Just got back from my usual Monday evening game and felt I owed a new part to all the many commenter’s and readers of my story – Thank you to you all

What will Dani’s questions be?
Find out in this part (49) of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Part 49 (134) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

After sitting there for a while Dani smiled at Amber while asking her question “What was the results of the Dare you were given last week, was you caught at all and where did you go” Dani chuckled, not telling the new players about Amber’s previous dare.

Amber paused momentarily before realising what Dani’s question was referring to (ref different pictures / stripping clothing in different locations). She counted in her head how many people had caught her and what else she could say. Eventually she said “I was caught by 2 people, and a third almost caught me.

“Owwww” said the original 6 Poker players “please tell us more”

“What are you on about” asked Mark, Brian and Lucy together, unaware of the previous truth with a twist, game activities. This was shortly followed by John saying, let Amber tell the story.

Amber told the new players about the dare that Sarah had dared her referring to stripping and taking pictures of herself (more info read part 65 & 78-83 of first story Strip Poker with a Twist)

“I was caught while stripping in the cemetery. I even talked to the young person while I was stripping” Amber exaggerated. “What did the person say, and what did they do” Mark asked, knowing full well what he would have done if he was lucky enough to be put in this situation.

“I did nothing, just acted casual, and the person said hardly anything, as if it was usual or they hadn’t noticed” Amber continued not telling the group that the person was actually blind, but neither did she exaggerate what had taken place.

“Who was the other person to see you stripping” Adam asked seeing that Amber was becoming turned on and partly embarressed at all she was telling her friends. Amber started answering Adam's question with “Well the other person to see me stripping is actually at the present moment in this house ”

The group all looked around worried and was expecting to find someone else in the room that they were unaware of. Meanwhile Brian was trying to make himself look small, until Amber started to chuckle

“What you chuckling for” asked Adam, quickly followed by Amber pointing across the room. “What have I done” asked Mark still confused. “Was this when you stripped outside the club” he asked.

“No” replied Amber again chuckling at her elder brother. “I was pointing at Brian”. Brian was already aware that he was the person that Amber was talking about and was not startled by this.

Amber then told the group all about when she had stripped near Whites Wood and how wet she had become; she started to mention about the incident with the dog and the unknown male who turned out to be Brian.

The group now became aware of why Amber had grown close to Brian especially when she had told the group about her bra, and that it was stolen.

“Now I would like to know where you went for all of your pictures, and did you complete your full task” asked Dani. This was when Mark interrupted “I believe that Amber completed her task, the pictures she took were very hot and sexy especially the last when she was stood naked”.

“What do you mean” asked Adam puzzled, happy that he still his full clothes in tact with his starting 2 chips. “How do you know about the pictures unless you have …………………………

TO BE CONTINUED …………………….

What will happen next?
What will Mark’s answer be?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for more exciting thrills

BED HABITS

Old 02-23-2011, 12:09 PM   #69
Rachie

Part 50 / 135 thanks for everyone commenting and inspiring me to write this much.

This has now become the MOST VIEWED thread on the whole of getDare (THANK YOU)

What will happen regards the pictures?

Part 50 (135) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

How do you know about the pictures unless you have seen them? Adam then asked

“Yes I have been a naught brother and took Amber’s camera’s memory card containing all of her sexy pictures, I have viewed them all….. I have even done several crazy things to myself while looking at my sexy (½) sister’s photos” said Mark with a chuckle. A few of the players were surprised that he was telling them all this and he seemed not to be ashamed at anything he had done.

Ambers head bowed in shame as she realised / remembered that Mark had seen the photos, and all of her previous suspicions were confirmed. She was still surprised Mark had borrowed her camera in the first place or did he know something about the pictures, had he seen her taking any of the photos, she began to wonder.

She felt so ashamed as she started to tell the group about where all the photos had been taken and the different poses she had photographed. She had already been expecting that she would be asked to tell the group about the past weeks activities as well as showing the photos, the latter she was dreading and hoped that after Sarah saw the picture she would understand she had completed her task and leave it at that.

Eventually after a minute or two of talking Amber closed her speech. It was then time for Brian to answer a question set by Dani. He was quivering in his socks (as his shoes had been removed lol) when he heard Dani’s question.

“I would like you to tell us when was the last time that you masturbated and how, why, where, and what were you thinking about” Dani asked a quivering Brian.

Brian rattled his brain hoping that he had forgotten a time and that he would not be forced to tell the group about the previous week. He was unable to think of any and was unsure if he would be able to tell the group the whole truth.

“Can I ask what the dare would be if not” he asked the group. Most of the players had totally forgotten about this option and looked startled. “Errr” started Dani, thinking. “If you will not answer that question you must masturbate in front of us all here for 5 minutes straight or until you ejaculate. Nobody will lay a finger on your skin, this task will not be done know as you are still wearing trousers, but must be completed when you have stripped your trousers”

"What, and risk cumming in my underwear" Brian asked feeling rather uncertain if he could really do this infront of a crowd of 9 friends.

There was no answer to this and Brian froze never expecting that the dares would be this harsh, especially for his first. “What will it be” asked John, “Answer the question or do the dare and receive a bonus chip as a reward?”

Brian came to a quick decision and said “I’ll answer the Truth Question” he then started to recoil the thoughts about when he had last masturbated before repeating to the group “The last time that I masturbated was about a week ago” he started in a quiet voice ashamed at all he was about to reveal.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

What was Brian about to reveal?

Find out in the next part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 02-25-2011, 12:23 PM   #70
Rachie

Find out what Brian was dreading revealing to the group?

Part 51 (136) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The last time that I masturbated was about a week ago” he started in a quiet voice ashamed at all he was about to reveal. “Tell us about it” asked Dani curious at learning something new about her school/college friend.

“It all began with the story you have been told so far, this was when I found Amber stripping her bra down the wooded lane, Amber seemed to get scarred and ran off to hide somewhere in the wood, during this time I managed to retrieve her blue sexy bra. Later that day when I was alone at home I was thinking back to the day’s activities and all that my prying eyes had seen.

“So you masturbated thinking about my sisters tits” asked Mark. This comment was followed by a harsh reply from David “Like you have never fantasized about her sexy body”

Mark felt a little shocked at this and sank down embarrassed and hoped / tried to look invisible. The twins were in total shock at the males talking about Amber as if she wasn’t in the room. Amber meanwhile didn’t know what to think should she be honoured at being thought about in this way or disgusted at the lack of disrespect, she just sat there silent trying to listen to all that Brian was about to reveal.

“Shhh” said John, trying to get the players to let Brian continue his story. The room went silent and Brian managed to finish his story/speech “Well, yes I did masturbate thinking of Ambers sexy breasts, they just looked great with nice perky nipples” he giggled. Brian paused hoping that would be the end of his story, however Dani soon spoke up “What about the rest of your answer regarding how, and where in the house etc where you”

“Haven’t I answered them already” said Brian trying not to be embarrassed any more. After looking around the group and seeing a few shaking their heads Brian realised he would be forced to tell the group or he wouldn’t here the end of it.

Well I went into my bedroom and stripped naked, I then sniffed Ambers bra which was still warm and sweaty from the thrills that she had, had earlier that day. I then began to wank thinking all that had took place, just as I was about to ejaculate I took the light blue bra that less than an hour before was concealing Ambers average sized pointy breasts (34b) away from my nose and placed my manhood over it. I then emptied my man juices into the bra still thinking of where it had been and possible going later.

“I felt honoured that I had, had the opportunity to do this knowing no one would ever know, or so I thought” said Brian worried that he had upset Amber.

“Was this the last time that you masturbated” asked Laura shocked that a male could go so long without the thrill. “Yes” was the single word answer from Brian.

“What have you done with the bra afterwards” asked Mark, wishing he would have the opportunity to do all that Brian had previously stated. “That was not part of the question” Brian snapped before asking who the other question would be from.

“The other winner, who has the opportunity to ask you anything, was ……………….”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………………

Hope you enjoyed hearing all that Brian had done – all comments much appreciated

Can you remember who the winner was of the last round?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for more surprises

BED HABITS

Old 02-27-2011, 12:39 PM   #71
Rachie

What will happen next?
What will the other questions be?
Find out now in part 52 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Apologies some Foul Language in this chapter

Part 52 (137) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“The other winner (round 12), who has the opportunity to ask you anything, is Laura” said John looking at the result sheet he had scribbled down in front of him.

Laura, looked puzzled having forgotten that she had won round 12. The question that she quickly thought up to ask Brian was “how much sexual activity have you had, or what is the furthest that you have been with a female”. Laura like the rest of the group was interested in understanding what Brian had already done, before he was set any dares, they all knew little about Brian as he had recently moved to the area.

Brian looked around the room, and seeing that he had everyone’s attention said “With a female the most I have done is kiss, or rather snog, I have seen a couple of females in their underwear but never naked, I have masturbated thinking of them several times, but other than that I have done nothing”

“You mean you have not had intercourse” teased Adam. There was a few startled looks while John said “Like you have” to Adam, who quickly wished he hadn’t said anything at all. “Have you never seen female’s bits” said John trying to act like a gentleman in front of the group

“That’s correct” said Brian, not realising that Adam’s comment was a bluff. Meanwhile Laura was taking in all that Brian had mentioned while thinking how she could break him in later.

“Now for the last truth question before the round 14” was John’s next command. Amber realised that John was talking about her truth question from Laura. The room went quiet as Laura’s question was revealed “When was the last time you set anyone up, and bluffed them, and why did you do this”

“Fuck” swore Amber, deciphering what Laura’s poorly worded question was referring to, and knowing perfectly well what Laura was trying to do. “You already know about that” said Amber in a bit of a temper and not wanting her brother to find out.

“I have a bad memory, please tell again” lied Laura, sniggering behind her hand. Amber realised that it was no use beating the bush and started her tale “Earlier this week I was a naught girl and wanted to get my revenge on someone” started Amber still not saying who she was referring to.

“I got annoyed at this person, who had pinched something from me. I knew that he had been looking through my belongings and decided to set a trap” continued Amber. Mark was still unaware what Amber was talking about until her next sentence.

“I wrote in my Diary about a stripping club that I was going to, and tried to entice someone to go”

“You bitch” screamed Mark, quite annoyed at his younger sister, but still unaware at all Amber had done. Amber then continued but referred to Mark rather than someone as her previous statements had contained. She told about the group and that it was no Stripping Club at all and rather owned by a member of John’s family.

Mark was still puzzled at why Amber had part stripped and poured what he believed freezing cold water over herself, until Amber said That John and herself had come up with the plan and that Ambers water was loop warm compared to Marks freezing cold.

“We video recorded it all, to get you here tonight, however I’m sure you will be thankful later” she then teased. There was a few more bits of chit chat while Mark’s temper slowly simmered before Amber suddenly swore “Shit”

“What’s wrong with you said John” “Nothing” lied Amber. The group however would not let this rest and demanded Amber explain why she had just sworn. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…….., but I just realised I have played another bluff after the one I told you”

“You naught girl, however you must tell us all about this” said John happy that he was getting 2 for the price of 1. Amber was annoyed at herself for telling the group all she had previously said for no reason at all and spoke quite harshly saying ………………………..

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What was Ambers other Bluff?
Apologies for strong Language

Please comment and more will shortly follow

BED HABITS

Old 03-01-2011, 12:29 PM   #72
Rachie

Hope Newbroozr's virgin mind has managed to recover lol

Thank you all for comments and retrojim your correct that far worse language is and will always be used at times in our games

Anyway onto the story - what is Amber going to tell the group now

Part 53 (138) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber was annoyed at herself for telling the group all she had previously said for no reason at all and spoke quite harshly saying, “The last time I played a bluff also involved Mark”

Mark glared at Amber the way any brother would that had found out his sister had double crossed him twice the same day. “TELL ME” he snapped in a loud voice, very angry at all he had already heard.

Well I knew that we would be blackmailing you to strip play poker with us this evening, I therefore wanted to play a few friendly games to see how you played. On purpose I played some poor hands to let you win. I found out several of your weaknesses, and this was the reason I wanted that little wager (money).

“And what were they” snapped Mark, for the second time in less than 5 minutes. He thought that all Amber was telling the group about him having weaknesses was a load of nonsense

The group was in shock when Amber told them about one of Marks weaknesses, this was: “Whenever Mark is bluffing some of his toes twitch”.
Just after Amber had said this, everyone in the room glanced at Mark, and noticed that he had no shoes on and his toe covered socks were on display for all to see. “Do I really” asked Mark, puzzled.

“I wouldn’t say it under a truth if it wasn’t” Amber replied gracefully. “We will all be looking at you in future rounds” said Lucy determined to use any advantages she could get to win the game

After a short pause Amber then said “Now, isn’t it time for our next round”. “Hey, steady on” cried Adam “The chance for your well deserved dare after the next round will soon come, no need to rush it” Adam continued.

There was a roar of laughter, from the room, coming from everyone except Brian, who understood the dare may also fall to himself. The cards were then shuffled and dealt. Round 14 was very tense as quite a few players had previously stripped some clothing and would be showing more skin if they lost again.

The results for this round were as follows

Sarah – 4 OF A KIND (D - 4) (D - 4) (S - 4) (C - 4) (D - 10)
John – 3 OF A KIND (D - ACE) (S - ACE) (C – ACE) (S - 9) (D - 8)

David – 3 OF A KIND (H - 8) (C - 8) (S - 8) (D - QUEEN) (D - 3)
Dani – 2 PAIR (H - JACK) (S - JACK) (C - 9) (H - 9) (C - 5)

Laura – 2 PAIR (H - 7) (C - 7) (H - 6) (D - 6) (S - 5)
Lucy – PAIR (D - KING) (S - KING) (S - 9) (D - 8) (H - 4)

Mark – PAIR (D - 5) (C - 5) (D - 10) (D - 8) (S - 7)
Adam – HIGH CARD (S - ACE) (S - QUEEN) (C - JACK) (H - 9) (D - 8)

Brian – HIGH CARD (?) (C - 2) (D - 6) (D - 4) (H - 3)
Amber – HIGH CARD (?) (S - 10) (S - 9) (S - 8) (S - 7)

As the players turned their cards over both Amber and Brian prayed and followed the same tactic that had been played earlier in the game. They left their last card unturned until everyone had displayed their cards, they were both so hoping to make at least a pair and be out of the bottom 2.

After what seemed like forever they finally each turned their mysterious cards over, Brian had a 2 of Spaces and Amber’s card was an Ace of Hearts.

This improved both of their hands however Amber still only had a high card of an Ace while Brian had a low pair of 2s.

The overall loser of the round therefore was Amber with Adam finishing in 9th position. Ambers jaw nearly hit the wall as she realised she would be forced to receive a dare and was mortified when she saw it would be Sarah giving her it.

Amber had 0 chips remaining and was forced to strip 2 items of clothing. She was lucky at present that she had only had to strip her shoes in the last round. She sat of the red carpet thinking what these items would be. Meanwhile Adam who had finished in 9th position sacrificed one of his two chips, and was relieved that he still had a chip for later.

“Time to decide” sniggered Sarah about to get her revenge for some of the games activities so far.

Amber sniggered and could not believe she was going to ask for another female to remove her ……………………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………

What was going to be removed?
What would the dare be?

Keep reading for answers

Please comments / replies for detailed update on next chapter -
TRUST ME YOU DONT WANT TO MISS AMBERS DARE

BED HABITS

Old 03-03-2011, 12:52 PM   #73
Rachie

AFTER READING
STATE YOUR CHOSEN NUMBER 1 - 8

Thanks for all support – and well done for people guessing correctly – what will Amber ask to be removed and please participate and say what your number would be – (understand when read) anyway onto …………

Part 54 (139) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber sniggered and could not believe she was going to ask for another female to remove her bra.

“My bra please” she nervously asked, unsure if any words actually came out.

“Sorry I didn’t hear you” teased Sarah, forcing Amber to repeat her previous sentence. Sarah then slowly teasingly moved to Amber and reached under the back of her t-shirt and felt the mesh material of Amber’s bra.

Amber gave a sudden yelp as Sarah moved her hands around to the front of her chest and started to grope Amber’s nicely formed 34B tits. She was oblivious to the rest of the room gorping at her top half.

After what seemed like a lifetime Amber realised that Sarah’s hands were no longer on the front of the bra, and grasping the hooks at the back, with a single twang the bra came loose.

Sarah then had the job of removing the bra from Amber’s body, without removing her top. This would have proved much more difficult for a male, but as Sarah had often done this to herself she managed to carefully take the bra from her.

Amber meanwhile was panting for breath after her near climax. If this was what it would be like for someone to remove her bra she had no idea what she would be like if/when it came for someone to remove her underwear. She was also lucking forward to removing some of the items from other players, if the rules allowed this what fun she could have.

After a minute or two to calm down Sarah stared at Amber and began telling her about the dare she must do, this is what Sarah said; “Go fetch me those pictures out of your bag, the ones that you were ordered to take for myself” she reiterated reminding Amber of her previous Truth with a Twist game dare that had been dealt last week

“I want you to lay all the photos on the table faced down,” your dare / task is every time you finish in the bottom 2. You must select a photo number and the winner of the round will be able to check the photo chosen. You must try to guess which photo it is, if you can then guess correct It will not be shown, if you are incorrect then it will be showed around the group and your face will be edited out before being placed on a random website of the winner’s choice. The winner of that round will get to keep the photo no matter if correct or not, but MUST not show anyone or place anywhere others may see it, unless you are incorrect as previously stated, Is this understood” Sarah asked the group.

“Is this until all of the cards have been seen by someone” asked Amber rather worried, and not looking forward for any of the pictures to be on the net.

“This will happen for every time you are in the bottom 2 until someone has stripped naked, not necessarily out of the game” Sarah said, smiling as her plan took place.

Amber slowly walked to her bag and grasped the different photos she had taken. Walking to the table her eyes were covered as she randomly placed the photos faced down, No-one knew what order the photos were in, (not even Amber) Amber had placed all 6 photos she had been asked to take along with an extra 2 bonus photos taken that she hoped would please the group.

Name:  AMBERS PICTURE DARE.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  43.3 KB

“Right I wonder what the first photo will be, and if you can guess correct” said Sarah teasingly.

Amber was so nervous, as suddenly Sarah said “ What will the first number you would like to chose be” in a teasing voice

Well I think the first number that I will chose will be number ………………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

STATE YOUR CHOSEN NUMBER 1 - 8
Can all readers please state the 1 number that they would have liked to have seen;
let’s see what everyone’s photo would be?

What will happen next?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST FOR ANSWERS

And well done to Kisunesoldier for guessing correctly (it was Ambers Bra)

BED HABITS

Old 03-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #74
Rachie

Here is the 42 different people who have left there chosen number

These will also be important for something later on - keep reading and all will be revealed

PHOTO NUMBER 1 – CHOSEN BY
owlart
mysterygirl
moxie

PHOTO NUMBER 2 – CHOSEN BY
Kisunesoldier
Younggirl18
deschut

PHOTO NUMBER 3 – CHOSEN BY
amenablerebel
rahamn
jamness
dounowhoiam
12356416514a
Pymani96

PHOTO NUMBER 4 – CHOSEN BY
Jazzyj
BLOEMS51
Vodin30
mistress ct
puppysean
Ethan2cu

PHOTO NUMBER 5 – CHOSEN BY
memnoch55
pornghost
steve42
archie21
lordbob
ton em gub
newbzoors

PHOTO NUMBER 6 – CHOSEN BY
Retrojim
sir snake 1134
Leopard
Rachelsisiter

PHOTO NUMBER 7 – CHOSEN BY
Xrider
Henryzz
CBT Slave
RedaDare
Davestrippoker
Dragonator
emma embarasment

PHOTO NUMBER 8 – CHOSEN BY
Collardblondie
bobob
iceman713
Stormwalker22
Reixonac
DEndrulat

BED HABITS

Old 03-05-2011, 01:11 PM   #75
Rachie

Thank you for everyone that has replied leaving there number – there was also another reason for this, and that will be revealed later in the story.

6 Months yesterday since the very first Strip Poker with a Twist chapter, pleased to say still going strong, now with over 1500 replies – Thank You.

What will be the FIRST number shown and what will be the picture?

Part 55 (140) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“I think the first number that I will choose will be number 7”. Amber said sounding unsure if this was really the number that she wanted.

The whole room knew nothing about what picture / photo 7 would reveal. Amber paused for a while, before guessing what the photo would show; she was hoping that Sarah would take a look at the photo and reveal something from her facial expression.

Amber’s wishes were shattered, As Sarah just sat there before saying “Hurry up, what do you think the picture will reveal.”

Amber tried to way up her options, she could either guess the photo that she dreaded others seeing, thus eliminating it from show, or she could trust her belief of what the photo would be.

She decided that the room would not be very happy if she guessed the same photo every time, and if she did this they would probably get their ultimate revenge later in the game. Amber then had an idea.

“I think that the picture shows me without my bra on, and was taken down a wooded lane” Amber said, saying the one thing that Brian had already seen and therefore hoping not to reveal anything of her active stripping mission.

Brian moaned, and was hoping that Amber would reveal a little more of her expedition, his mood soon changed when Sarah crawled teasingly without her shoes and socks, moving slowly towards the table to where the photos had been placed.

Teasingly picking up photo number 7 she gave a huge gasp. The rest of the room were all shocked and knew nothing about what Sarah was looking it.

“What is it! What is it!” Came a few cries from the room, hoping to see Amber stripped in some imaginary pose. The only reply from Sarah was a few more sniggers as the tension in the room built up to almost breaking point.

“Well I can say that Amber’s guess was incorrect, and that the photo was not down the wooded lane. Therefore her punishment is that you will get to see the photo, I will keep it and also the photo will be placed on a website of my choice with her face edited out.”

Amber held on to every word that Sarah was ordering, and understood she could do little about her punishment. What was the picture, she thought to herself, hoping that it would not be revealing too much.

The next thing that she heard was a few groans and she instantly knew / expected that the photo would not be off her revealing too much skin. Amber glanced up, towards Sarah who was showing the photo of Amber around the room

The photo finally came to Amber and she noticed herself in Tesco changing facilities,

When each individual viewed the photo they could quickly see that Amber had no coat / jacket on (She had removed the Dark Grey military mustang jacket and socks) After further inspection they saw she also had stripped her socks – or was not wearing any in the first place.

The picture showed Amber in the changing room with the door behind her, wide open, there were a few people walking past doing their usual shopping, but none looked interested in Amber, especially as she was hardly baring anything at all.

“You are lucky” cried Dani, referring to the fact that at least the picture which would be placed on the internet was not too revealing.

Amber know knew that every time she was in the bottom 2 in a game, the tension would mount, she was hoping desperately that this would not arise too often.

The next round (15) was another intense round as so many players were dreading the results to be revealed…………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………

So anyone picking number 7 would have viewed Amber without socks and jacket on in Tesco changing facility – I wonder what everyone else would have viewed – keep reading as more will be revealed

People who chose this number (7) included - Xrider, Henryzz, CBT Slave, RedaDare, Davestrippoker, Dragonator, emma embarasment

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video