Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2011, 11:07 AM   #61
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default My Sister Brakes Me

"I saw your picture!" Giggle "just wait till you see the real thing, where gonna dress him up right now" "Your gonna do it now, really?" giggle...... I was afraid of her. I was her brother, I never was afraid of her, I never thought I would be. She proved she would go that far though, to hit me, as hard as she could. it hurt and that scared me. I didnt view her as a younger sister anymore. "Take off your clothes!"......."no?, then we will, hold his hands!" She was ripping my clothes off in front of her friend who was laughing at me, helping her pull on my pants till I was naked from the wait down. "The shirt, take his shirt off!" My face still hurt, why was I afraid of her, I could fight backs.......no, no I couldn't. I cant. "Go get the underwear over there!" "Got them!" "Ok, now, put them on him!" "Me?" "yeah. you get to dress him up too!" Giggle. Her friend slipped them up my legs and around my waist, she whispered "I hope you like them" as she finished, the elastic making a snapping sound as she let go. "now the bra" Both girls worked on this as they stretched it over my chest and snapped it into place. I didnt want to look, I looked at the ceiling, I could hear them laughing at me, I didnt want to see. "Grab the dress!" "Put it on now" she commanded. I looked at them as I took the dress, my sister was intent, her friend was red from laughing and maybe a little embarrassed to be helping her friend turn her brother into a cross dressing sissy. I took the dress and I slid it on, turned around as they zipped up the back. Stockings came next, then the shoes, heels again. When I was done I turned around, stood there in front of both girls. My sister had a length of pink ribbon, she told me to turn around. Her friend took both arms behind my back as my sister wrapped the ribbon around them, making a knot, or as much as I could tell, a bow, binding me. "you know what we are gonna do now" My sister asked her friend. "no, what?" she replied. "My brother is sick, he likes girls butts!" my sister said mocking me. "Ewww" her friend replied. "So I thought we would make him not like our butts anymore" She giggled. "How are we gonna do that?" her friend asked intently. "It's easy, we do this". My sister took and brought over a chair, placing her hands on my head and positioning it on the chair. I looked up, her panties where visible from under her skirt. I got those feelings again, even through my displeasure. That soon faded, as I saw her butt descend down quickly, in a second, her butt slammed into my face, forcing my nose deep in her panties and pain through my head. "Just like that" she said as she sat down hard on my face, wiggling her bottom a bit as if to rub in the shame. "Her friend laughed as my sister bounced on my face. I could feel her full weight on my face. My sister was petite, but with all her weight in one spot, coming down that hard, it hurt. I was having trouble breathing too, only able to get what little air escaped between the fabric of her panties and her butt. She stood up, "It's your turn now" she said to her friend. "oh..ok" her friend said wandering over looking down at me and the look of pain on my face. "I dont want to hurt him" she said to my sister. "dont worry about him, we have to teach him a lesson!" she said. "Ok, well, here I go" her friend said. she wore short shorts. Her butt excited me but the thought of another girl slamming down on my face took that away with each throbbing my head reminded me that her butt could also bring pain. It was too late, her little body lamed down into my face, pushing my mouth and nose deep between her cheeks, causing my head to spasm with pain. I heard faint talking. "wiggle your butt" my sister said. "Ok" i heard her friend say as she moved her butt around, rubbing her smell and my shame into my face. She bounced on my head a few times and stood up. "So brother, do you still like our butts?" my sister said trying not to laugh. I didnt answer. "Sounds like he dosent" her friend said. "Maybe I have to sit on him again" my sister said walking towards me. "NO SIS PLEASE DONT" I yelled trying to avoid more pain as my head was already throbbing. "So, you dont want to have your sister sit on your head" she said. "Hmm, then I guess you have to do something else if you dont want that......." She pulled up 2 chars in front of the one my head was on. she whispered something in her friends ear. They sat down next to me lifting their legs and putting their feet on my face. "I guess you can smell our feet then" she said giggling. They where rubbing there bare feet on my face, It was nasty, I tried to move my head which still hurt from their pounding. "Please girls, stop that's" My sister stuck her toes on my lips as I tried to beg. This is what I was, a toy, a doll to my sister and her friend, just like she said I would be if I didnt do what she wanted. I was afraid of them, both of them but especially my little sister. She really was a princess, she could demand what she wanted and get it, especially out of me. I felt like giving up, like giving in to her, just do what she wanted and maybe she would stop, just do anything she asked and she would take care of me..no, I cant think like that........I cant.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #62
mascot1920

Default sorry

Sorry no paragraphs, in a hurry, demand was high that I get this too you, so here it is. Please understand how busy I am, this one is for you! Thank you for being patient with me and I hope this makes it up to you all.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Old 08-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #63
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Yayayayayayayayyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay moree morre mOre more more more more more mooorreee thank you for posting more yeHh! Yahhhhh woo hooo yes its not dead! And sorry i didnt realise how busy you were its okay just write when you have time/want to and its fine i dont want to make you upset that you even started this story!

Likes: Cross-dressing(Tights/Tight stuff), Bondage, humiliation.

Very assertive to men, yet submissive to females.
I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Eminem jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:46 AM   #64
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

Love this story.
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:16 AM   #65
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is an excellent story. My only comment is that you space out your paragraphs a little better.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:47 PM   #66
Apples0ranges

Nooooooooooooooooooooo he's been banned
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #67
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNoooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNoooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I am afraid of girls, therefore whenever a girl pms me i must do exactly what they say immediately
Old 08-10-2011, 10:48 PM   #68
thedaring1
Account Banned

Best story Ive read in ages, mostly cause it has all my likes in it.

Ive been following it for awhile so im sad your banned now
Anyone may controll my bladder, however they would like just pm me!
thedaring1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:58 AM   #69
Faskwa
getDare Sweetheart

WTH
Faskwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:20 AM   #70
Finslave
Account Banned

Did you know that you are supposed to leave one row empty after each paragraph? Makes it a LOT easier to read.
Old 08-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #71
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

Someone better unban him or ima cry!

Old 08-11-2011, 09:42 PM   #72
Faust

do not worry people, he will be back on the 13th. weather or not he posts on that day is up to him. btw, really love the story... idk why, i just do.
Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 11:49 AM   #73
mascot1920

Default I am back

Sorry guys they banned me for something I cant seem to remember happening, anyway I am back. Now first off, thanx for the support, I am glad you all like the story, I will try to get another piece up tonight for you all. The story's not dead lol. Second thing, paragraphs. Last post I was up real early writing it, I was tired as hell but didnt want to just post nothing. I love paragraphs, I think they are sexy, you will see more of them...honest :P lol. So I guess thats it for now. I think you all are gonna enjoy whats coming up.

Old 08-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #74
Apples0ranges

HE LIVES..... I think part of me does when I realized you were banned then I was reborn at the sight if your new post
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 09:19 PM   #75
Eminem jr
getDare Sweetheart

^saif what i was gnna say first.... But this story is kinda the onoy reason im on getdare so... Lol you best not get banned again...

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister