Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-18-2023, 12:45 PM   #61
testovaci6607

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uni girl View Post
I completed the second dare on friday and decided to wear a thin tight white shirt with no bra underneath to uni. It was pretty cold that day so my nipples were hard most of the time and i could feel people staring at them
How did that make you feel? Did that got you embaressed?

New dare:
Spank your butt until it is red, at least 10 hard, proper spanks for each butt cheek.

New dare:
Stay naked in front of the window facing the street for 10 minutes. Hands behind your head, legs spread, wearing only high heels, not moving. Make sure only the see-through curtains (sheers) are used. Don't use curtains that block the light (drapes). To make it challenging wear a blindfold or scarf over your eyes and put clothespins on your nipples.

Last edited by testovaci6607; 12-18-2023 at 02:05 PM.
testovaci6607 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2023, 04:15 PM   #62
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thank you it sounds like quite a lot of punishments. I will probably get my grades around January/february
I might've gotten carried away on this one, there was a lot of stuff I wanted to include. But you shouldn't have much trouble if you do well, so just make sure you do well. (I don't know what grades are normal for you and how tough your school is so if it's actually impossible to get As we can reconsider. But only if it's actually impossible, not if you're just telling yourself that, be honest with yourself!)

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 11:56 AM   #63
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by testovaci6607 View Post
How did that make you feel? Did that got you embaressed?

New dare:
Spank your butt until it is red, at least 10 hard, proper spanks for each butt cheek.

New dare:
Stay naked in front of the window facing the street for 10 minutes. Hands behind your head, legs spread, wearing only high heels, not moving. Make sure only the see-through curtains (sheers) are used. Don't use curtains that block the light (drapes). To make it challenging wear a blindfold or scarf over your eyes and put clothespins on your nipples.
Yeah it made me very embaressed and i felt so naughty going out like that in public

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
limits: pictures, severe pain, permanent, illegal, public, anal, poo, pee
Uni girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2023, 11:58 AM   #64
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I might've gotten carried away on this one, there was a lot of stuff I wanted to include. But you shouldn't have much trouble if you do well, so just make sure you do well. (I don't know what grades are normal for you and how tough your school is so if it's actually impossible to get As we can reconsider. But only if it's actually impossible, not if you're just telling yourself that, be honest with yourself!)
I appreciate the effort you put into it. And I usually get A's and B's so hopefully it won't be that bad

likes: controlling life dares, dominant women dice dares, surprises, body writing, light bondage, slight pain
Old 12-19-2023, 12:04 PM   #65
Uni girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
I see no one has given you a punishment for this yet so here you go.

Since you came when you still had 18 edges to go, for the next 18 hours (only hours you’re alone in your apartment count) you will follow these rules:

The only piece of clothing you may wear is your new corset
You can only move by crawling (except you may stand if you need to reach things, cook, etc)
At all times, including while sleeping, you must be bound with the rope you just got in some way (hands or ankles tied together, crotch rope, tying you to furniture, used as a gag, etc). Make sure to look up safe bondage knots that won’t tighten themselves and have a release ready when doing this.

Open this spoiler at the start of the 18th hour of your punishment.
Spoiler:

You have 1 hour, starting now, to do as many of the 18 remaining edges as you can, in whatever way you want. Snap a rubber band once against each thigh and once against each tit after each edge. Once the hour is over, you are denied for 1 day per edge you still haven’t done. If you accidentally cum again, you can’t attempt any more edges and your denial time is doubled. It's also doubled if you looked at this spoiler before you were supposed to:).

Also do you have finals to do still? Do you need some... encouragement to do well on them? If so, how many do you have to take and what were your grades on your last set of finals?
I only managed to do 6 edges and then accidentally came again. And also I started only wearing my corset when I'm home and spent the first night with bound legs

Old 12-26-2023, 10:50 AM   #66
testovaci6607

New dare:
Tie yourself under the christmas tree in the same way, as you would like to give yourself to your boyfriend. Wear blindfold, heels, gag and sexy lingerie. Write ENJOY ME on your belly and SPANK ME on your butt. Stay like this for one hour.
Old 12-26-2023, 04:55 PM   #67
Uni girl

Quote:
New dare:
Tie yourself under the christmas tree in the same way, as you would like to give yourself to your boyfriend. Wear blindfold, heels, gag and sexy lingerie. Write ENJOY ME on your belly and SPANK ME on your butt. Stay like this for one hour.
Sadly i don't have a Christmas tree in my apartment

Old 12-27-2023, 12:38 AM   #68
testovaci6607

Quote:
Sadly i don't have a Christmas tree in my apartment
You may put Christmas decorations around you and listen to Christmas carols while being tied. Make sure you cannot turn them off.
Old 12-27-2023, 01:20 PM   #69
Uni girl

Quote:
You may put Christmas decorations around you and listen to Christmas carols while being tied. Make sure you cannot turn them off.
Thanks I'll try that

Old 12-31-2023, 07:23 AM   #70
Uni girl

Quote:
New dare:
Yesterday i tied myself with colorful christmas lights, i wore a red lace bra with a matching thong, black boots, a blind fold and of course wrote on my body as you instructed. Then i sat there for an hour all horny listening to christmas carols. I even stayed in the outfit the rest of the day

Old 01-01-2024, 10:46 AM   #71
testovaci6607

New dare:
Find a window facing in private. Lift your shirt and bra and press your breast against the glass for two minutes.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:07 AM   #72
SportyKid

You must stand in front of a window naked for 10 minutes naked, everytime you see someone you must spank your ass 5 times

Limits:
Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat

Telegram: SportyGD
Kik: sportykidgd
Skype: [email protected] https://join.skype.com/invite/exEv3WbYtwbk
23M
SportyKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 11:32 AM   #73
testovaci6607

New dare:
Put a meal in the plate or bowl on the floor, strip completely, kneel, cuff your hands behind your back (use your new handcuffs ) and eat it only with your mouth. The food should be at least a bit messy, preferably something with sauce etc.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:36 AM   #74
Uni girl

So many window dares. In general they are a bit too public for me but if so many people insist, I could give it a try

Old 01-01-2024, 08:14 PM   #75
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Find a place outside and get naked for 5 minutes. Not a window dare.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, dice dare, home alone bored, student