Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-05-2009, 08:45 PM   #61
Coyote
getDare Addict

My most recent time was over that summer . I was at a party (coed) and. The neighbor had a pool that was rather large. Luckily they were no home but it was about a dozen of us skinny dipping in the guys pool
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:38 PM   #62
Psychoclaw

Well one time I lost my trunks in a public pool; the darn things slipped into the wrong hands and I was kind of stuck with my boogey board as cover for a while. It was one of those traumatizing events that you totally hate as a young teenager but secretly wish could happen again because you learn to love the attention from girls. Not sure if any of that counts as skinny dipping though :P
Psychoclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #63
xlizabethx3

Send a message via Yahoo to xlizabethx3

I went skinny dipping one time in a hot tub with a bunch of girlfriends a few years ago, it was fun, and exciting. But I just haven't had the chance to do it again.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #64
kalvan

My girlfriend and I were in the water neck high with a blow up boat. The beach was very busy with people and boats all over the place. We both took off our swimming suits and put them in the boat. She used her hands to get me hard and then mounted it. Some guy on the shore was staring at us while she was bobbing up and down. Never did find out what he was looking at but it made us nervous so we got dressed.
kalvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 07:41 AM   #65
Clairec

Send a message via MSN to Clairec

Yes I have on many times - mostly on nude beaches so that probably is not a dare but it is the best way to swim. Complete fredom.
Old 01-12-2009, 08:46 AM   #66
CleverGirl
Account Banned

I can't think of anything more romantic than skinny dipping with a partner. But first, I have to find a partner to go skinny dipping with. And a body of water that won't freeze my ass off. Its pretty cold now where I live. May have to wait till summer.

Limits: Beastiality (Or resembling),poo/scat, piss, vomit, permanent, illegal, lots of blood, very public (semi-public is okay), anything with children (So, if you are under eighteen, you better not pm me asking me to be a slave or Mistress, or asking me about truths or dares of a sexual nature), nude pictures, anything that causes sickness or yeast infection, immoral acts

I am a sub/slave but am not currently looking for a Master.
CleverGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #67
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

I've been in my pool and my wife's parents hottub when we were dating. It was exciting and fun but nothing too wild to write about.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:23 AM   #68
Littleone

I have once, a group of us had met up on a hot summer day, me another guy and 4 women 2 were friends that i knew the other 2 were new to me as they came along with the other 2, it was suggested we go for a walk in the woods as it was so hot. We were walking along a less used path in the woods when we came out at the river so i said "as it was so hot it was a pity we had not brought bathing suits so we could go swimming," but it was 1 of the girls that said "who needs bathers have you not heard of skinny dipping" at which she proceeded to strip, as i did not know 2 of the girls that well i was reluctant, but when it looked like i was going to be the only one not swimming decided to go for it, as it was a river, although a hot day, the water was very cold and as i'm not well endowed to start with the cold water made things even smaller, which the women had great pleasure, and a great laugh to point out when it was time to leave the water.
Littleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 12:24 PM   #69
random_08*

I was on a school trip, it was late at night and we were right on the ocean. Granted it was December...the water was freezing! There was 3 guys and 3 girls, we all threw our clothes off on the beach and ran into the water (I was toward the back of the group ) I think coming back out of the water was the most daring though...there were more people walking the beach at that point...
random_08* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #70
CyanidePoisoning26

Send a message via MSN to CyanidePoisoning26 Send a message via Yahoo to CyanidePoisoning26

Easy, first time I went skinny dipping was at my cousin's cabin I was bored when I couldn't sleep and everyone else was asleep and my swimsuit was in th wash so I decided to go without any of it. It was alot of fun to be swimming alone at night even if i got yelled at in the morning for it.
CyanidePoisoning26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #71
marc69

I have been skinny dipping a number of times. Mostly with a bunch of guys at night when drunk - sort of a 'guy thing', then once with a girlfriend. We swam out to sea and started to kiss. One thing led to another and we stripped each other. She got me hard with her hand while I aroused her, then we I slipped it in!
marc69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:16 PM   #72
cant_think_of_a_nam
Account Banned

ya i have it was quit exciting and you know what i skinny dip everytime i take a bath
Old 01-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #73
tilly07
Account Banned

Everyday I skinny dip... I undress get into the shower, wash myself, and get out =). Tell me that wasn't an amazing answer .
tilly07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:41 AM   #74
CISS
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to CISS Send a message via Yahoo to CISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly07 View Post
Everyday I skinny dip... I undress get into the shower, wash myself, and get out =). Tell me that wasn't an amazing answer .
I think your answer doesn't qualify at all, even if your shower is located outside right in the middle of Times Square Even the swimming pool in your back yard isn't quite a "skinny dipping" location. Try your local lake.

I've been to a few nudist beaches, and I regularly go to the sauna, which strictly demands nudity (the rules posted by the entrance clearly state "No clothing allowed" ).

CISS

I dare you to PM me for a dare...cause I say so!
CISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #75
lethalxrose

Send a message via MSN to lethalxrose

Happened twice but i dunno if the first one counts?

I was on a daycation (A vacation that lasts one day) and me and my family were at the beach the entire day, and just as we're about to leave to go to dinner (its around 5? So not many people were around but there were still alot.) and I had a string bikini on. I don't know if they were loose when I went in or if it was just the big wave that came by... but I never saw those bottoms again.... :[ Getting out of the water was akward though ...

And another time was with my friend in my backyard (I have a pool) and it was around 10 and we just decided we wanted to go skinny dipping. Nothing extra exciting, just stripped and jumped in. Getting out was HORRID though... it was during the summer so bugs were ALLL OVER THE PLACE. Got some pretty uncomfy bites. -_-

Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses.
lethalxrose is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk