Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2019, 10:56 AM   #61
Vivlio

Doyle. (HP: 26 ; AC: 12)
Wizard
+4 modiżier in pain

"I see what's his doing... I think wedgies are the best option żor him" Doyle says while he LEARN PAIN. He żorgot about the gosts and wasn't prepared for the spanks.
"Ouch!"
Doyle turned around and saw a ranger taking aim and sending an arrow to the evil bunny. To his right there was a cleric healing likea pro. He shouted at her.
"Hey, you, Cleric, o you mind helping? My name is Doyle by the way"
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 11:24 AM   #62
Pariahterror
Prodigy

Name: Clubber MCPuppy
Class: Barbarian
HP (Hitpoints): 26
AC (Armor class): 12

After the nipple, i thought. What about those squeezy nuts he's hiding in his pants. one of my hands goes to the nuts and I whisper in the Wizard's ear. "Now it is your time to howl XD" And I squeeze them hard.

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS

As I look to the others I say "those little hands are even less of a nuisance than those hiding bunnies, come on, let us attack even more.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 04:14 PM   #63
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 28 [30 MAX]

BONUS ATTACK: For your next two posts, you may use two keywords instead of one. This does not stack. (Post 2/2)

Clubber was doing his best to inflict some pain onto the bunny. He was grabbing his nipples and pulling at them roughly. Through all the weird and random noises, he heard the sound of a bow being pulled back and then releasing what could only be assumed was an arrow. It seemed the Ranger was now focused and ready to fight, even with her sore ass.

Just as he went to take another swing at the bunny's limbs, he heard another random voice from behind. How long was that person there, who are they, are they friendly? All questions raced through his mind in a moment. Then the voice called to Cassy and he decided it was a friendly person behind him that was aiding them on this battle.

"Keep at 'em everyone. I suspect this little rabbit won't last too much longer. He's just hidin' his pain," Kisune called out as he returned to his slashing and cleaving.

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS and SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 05:33 PM   #64
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Sign

Bunny evilly laughed as everyone got magically spanked. A whole room of adventurers getting spanked by invisible hands, too precious.

Clubber MCPuppy rolls a 17, giving Bunny a wedgie that hoists him off the ground. His eyes widen as he reaches for his crotch in pain. He knew he shouldn't have worn his magical underwear that simultaneously-exists-and-doesn't-exist-at-the-same-time today!

Slutshot drinks a potion and restores 6 HP.

Doyle Wiggings' rolls an 18, hitting with their spell, and dealing 40 spanks to the evil Bunny. He squeals, trapped in the Barbarian's wedgie.

Little did he know there was more squealing to come.
Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolls a 14 and a 15, kicking Bunny in the balls for 7 ball busts and shooting him in the feet for 4 rubber band snaps.

Clubber MCPuppy releases Bunny from his wedgie and rolls a 10, pinching Bunny's poor nipples. However, Bunny resists the pain, and ducks under the Barbarian's legs.

Sarah slutshot actually did something useful!! What!?! O,,O Ahem... She rolls a 9, missing Bunny's feet. This is definitely still more useful than casting BARKSKIN on Cassy Swordswallow. Because Sarah cast that spell, Cassy Swordswallow has an AC of 17 for Bunny's attack
Good job! Bunny the evil Wizard encourages this behaviour and is very proud >:3
(Bunny is doing the BARKSKIN now because he didn't even notice it last round >.>
Please remember to bold and uppercase your keywords so Bunny sees them ><)

Clubber MCPuppy did learn something from the Wizard and now has +6 to hit instead of +5 to hit. Please keep track of this Puppy, Bunny shouldn't have to tell anyone what their bonuses are :3
For Clubber's kick in the nuts, he rolls a 7+6 (which wouldn't of hit if he didn't have that extra +1 ), dealing 8 ball busts to the evil bunny.

Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolls a 7 and kicks Bunny in the balls, but Bunny just laughs it off. Must be his magical armour. Luckily for Kisune, Bunny's armour didn't last long enough. Kisune (Kickass) Karnon rolls a natural 20, shooting Bunny in the feet, dealing 7 rubber band snaps.

Bunny poofs out of the combat about 7 feet away,
"OUCH! You assfaces!
You and your stupid classes! "

Bunny makes his attacks now.

Those magical ghost hands are incredibly useful, Bunny just uses those for his attack :3

Bunny misses Sarah slutshot with an 8.
Bunny rolls a natural 20 and hits Clubber MCPuppy for 14 damage!
Bunny rolls a 7 and misses Kisune (Kickass) Karnon
Bunny rolls a 13 and hits Doyle Wiggings for a measly 3 damage.
Bunny rolls an 18 and hits Cassy Swordswallow for 8 damage. If this was actual D&D, the BARKSKIN would of helped ;3

"Wait! That's it! Muhahahahaha, you would all be helpless without your class (:<" Bunny smiles maniacally as dark energy swirls around him. He unleashes the energy at everyone!

ERASE MEMORIES: Bunny wipes all memories about what your class does. All adventurers lose their special Class Keyword until they have posted two times. They keep their damage bonuses and passive effects (Example: That pesky Cleric can't heal, but she still has 20 AC. At least now she has 20 AC since the BARKSKIN wore off

The DM says, "Because everyone has consistently been roleplaying so well, you all gain +1 to hit for one category of your choice ^^"
Fieldofbunnys is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 06:20 PM   #65
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy curses. Stupid Barkskin. Stupid Sarah. Didn't she know anything about Clerics?

Name: Cassy Swordswallow
Class: Cleric
HP (Hitpoints): 18
AC (Armor class): 20

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.

Last edited by CSasha; 07-02-2019 at 06:24 PM.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 08:50 AM   #66
Pariahterror
Prodigy

HP (Hitpoints): 12

+6 to hit

Damn that wizard ought to be in pain and not inflict that much to me. And where the hell did my anger go, there's no way I can't rage.

Well, time to go and hit him normally.

KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #67
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy finally restored her senses. They were a team now, weren't they? Mistakes have been made. Though it wouldn't be the last, they would make sure that evil bunny wizard would suffer. "Give it to him straight! Hurry up. Let's beat up that creep of a bunny!", she BOOSTS THE NEXT ATTACK.

HP (Hitpoints): 18

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
Old 07-03-2019, 10:33 AM   #68
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Spoiler:
Name: Kisune (Kickass) Karnon (Is literally an RP name I use)
Class: Fighter
HP (Hitpoints): 28 [30 MAX]

[+1 In Pain (+6 in total in Pain)]

The fight seemed to be going well in their favor. Everyone was landing their attacks quite well and the bunny could obviously be seen in pain. The only problem was, how much health he had. Although it was obvious this bunny was not your average run of the mill creature, there was no way to guess it would be this strong and hold a high constitution.

Suddenly the bunny vanished from in front of him and appeared quite a distance away. Only beings who fear death and are on the verge tend to run or move in such a manner. They were obviously getting close to their end goal of defeating the beast. The bunny simply stood there however, waving its paws around. Some of his party members gave out cries of pain and he simply wasn't affected by it. Then a wave of forgetfulness hit him for a moment. He knew most things, but something else was missing. He wasn't sure what it was.

With a cackle and a large smile, Kisune stated, "He's running from us. What a scared little creature. Let's finish 'em off while he still breathes. Don't let 'em heal himself. No rest for the wicked! Shrug off the mindless pain he's hittin' because it cant stop me." Then Kisune ran towards the bunny with his swords in hand, ready to continue the assault. As the wave of energy hit him, he stopped for a moment and wondered what happened. "What did you do you mangy rabbit? I'll kill ya and gut ya like a pig!" he called out.

The barbarian rushed the bunny along with Kisune. The cleric was giving cheers from behind and not much else. What exactly was she doing? Just sitting back there. This would come out of her pay, he would be sure of that. Heck, even the ranger will get a reduction. After all he is doing most of the work with the barbarian. Regardless, they still had to finish the fight and take the trophies of victory with them in the end.

Kisune Karnon KICKS BUNNY IN THE NUTS

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 10:40 AM   #69
CSasha
Oracle

Cassy blinked. What was she doing here actually? What was that all about? Was there any difference between Clubber, Kisune, Sarah, Doyle and her? Aaaaah, yes, of course. "In the name of Malia!", and off she went again, running through the lines of her team.

HEAL WOUNDS: Clubber McPuppy, Cassy Swordswallow

HP (Hitpoints): 28

My pronouns are it/its

Old 07-03-2019, 11:04 AM   #70
Kiny sarah

“Ha ha nice try bunny seems like that last hit was a fluke and you can’t hit me after all and I can see it in your eyes. Yes I can be useful. I may be new to adventuring but I can still do some stuff right for example”

I use taunt and strip out of my tshirt now completely naked

“I’m excellent at getting your attention” I say as I run my hands up my body. “No one can resist this “

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:42 AM   #71
Pariahterror
Prodigy

HP (Hitpoints): 22

+6 to hit

"Thank you Cassie for the heal, just what i needed to get into full fight again."

Now with a clearer mind without the rage coming up, MCPuppy then dives towards the bunny wizard but instead of going for a tackle, the dive seems to be lower. I land at the feet of the bunny and attempt to hit them.

"If we can shift the Wizards balance, maybe we can stop him from casting."

SHOOTS BUNNY'S FEET

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-03-2019, 11:51 AM   #72
Kiny sarah

“Good idea. I’ll follow your lead”

I take aim and shoot at bunny’s feet

Limits: scat, pics, videos
Dislikes: Breast torture, clit torture, figging, crotch rope, urethral sounding.
Kiny sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:33 PM   #73
Vivlio

Doyle Wiggings
23 HP ; 12 AC
+4 PAIN MODIFIER

Suddenly, Doyle forgets that he's a wizard. His magic starts fading and the only thing he can rememder is that he must atack that evil bunny. Since his magic does not seems to work, Doyle decides that is better to close up and atack meele. He goes behind the bunny and PALMS BUNNY'S COCKHEAD as fast as he can.
Vivlio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:34 PM   #74
Pariahterror
Prodigy

HP (Hitpoints): 22

+6 to hit

Now I am back to my former self, I'm feeling some RAGE welling up on me after hitting those toes of the bunny. Those are some strange feet.

"Come on guys, we shifted his balance, AWHOOOOH, time to smash him in some time."

I stand up again with a slobbering smile towards the bunny and wave at him.

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

Old 07-03-2019, 12:49 PM   #75
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Cassy can't resist the temptations of her party members any longer. She has to go in and touch them.

HEAL WOUNDS: Sarah Slutshot and Doyle Wiggings

HP (Hitpoints): 28
The DM says, "You've posted 3 times already silly :3"
Fieldofbunnys is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
add thread, d&d, denial