Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-08-2018, 10:20 AM   #61
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
The wolf room should be open again, may I enter?
After wandering around several other rooms, you stop to enter through a grey door that seems to be emanating a cool breeze. As you walk in, you notice the walls are a stark white color. Looking around, you see porcelain everywhere. A bit strange. Stranger yet, there is a distinct mint smell in the air. That’s when you see it. On the back wall you notice someone has scribbled instructions on the wall in toothpaste: “I’ve been trying to use up this tube for ages, but it never seems to end! Be a dear and finish it off for me.” With no toothbrush or sink in sight, you resign yourself to your own creative devices.

Cool to the Touch
You will need to complete 5 edges with a minimum of 2 hours between each edge. But as you know, that toothpaste isn’t going to use itself. Your edges must be completed in the following order:
1). You will need to apply a generous amount of toothpaste to the head of your dick (girls, rub it on your clit before edging).
2). You will also need to apply a dollop of toothpaste to your asshole.
3). You will need to apply toothpaste to your nipples.
4). You will need to apply to toothpaste to your shaft and balls.
5). You may use the toothpaste however you wish. After you complete your edge you will rub some on the shaft of your penis and balls. Immediately after your last edge, you must take a cold shower to rinse off the toothpaste (the water doesn’t need to be ice cold, but it must be cool minimum).
Old 09-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #62
otrsan

This was a fun challenge. In the squirrel room, I stroked for precisely two minutes, starting from soft and slowly working up to an edge. Then a roll of the dice, and a minute’s rest, with my hands at my sides to avoid the temptation to touch. Then a lucky break, but not enough to get near the edge. The pattern continued, off then on, getting closer and closer but never enough to bring my to the final brink of orgasm. Then my luck turned against me, with only an occasional minute for stroking my cock, which was aching. In the off periods I would soften and leak drop after drop of pre-cum. I imagined I was playing the game with a Domme who would spank me during the rest periods. That helped, and finally a mere 40 seconds was enough. I rode the edge, in erotic agony, until the last minute had passed.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 01:01 PM   #63
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
This was a fun challenge. In the squirrel room, I stroked for precisely two minutes, starting from soft and slowly working up to an edge. Then a roll of the dice, and a minute’s rest, with my hands at my sides to avoid the temptation to touch. Then a lucky break, but not enough to get near the edge. The pattern continued, off then on, getting closer and closer but never enough to bring my to the final brink of orgasm. Then my luck turned against me, with only an occasional minute for stroking my cock, which was aching. In the off periods I would soften and leak drop after drop of pre-cum. I imagined I was playing the game with a Domme who would spank me during the rest periods. That helped, and finally a mere 40 seconds was enough. I rode the edge, in erotic agony, until the last minute had passed.
Wonderful report, thank you! It was very nice to read about what you were thinking and feeling during the task.

Having successfully passed your examination, you pick up your certificate and photo on your way out as you join the rest of the group scattered throughout the mansion.

https://imgur.com/26y3U3O
Old 09-08-2018, 02:14 PM   #64
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

So it seems the only one we still don't have someone for is the Risky Business task. I personally couldn't do it without some modifications, and it'd be really scary (albeit exciting) for me, so I'll leave it for someone else that is hopefully braver.

~
Meanwhile, we've got a bunch of clues that might fit together. I'm not entirely sure what form a 'key' takes, but I'm guessing we're looking for a word of some kind, or maybe a code?

Kate Mulgrew
Jupiter

Star trek is a thing in space, and Jupiter is a planet... not entirely sure how, but it seems these two might be linked.

Number: 1955
Number: 495-570
Number: 26

I'm guessing there's another number in the clues we're missing.

Circle surrounded by numbers
Circle with rainbow colours leading to it

The numbers on these might have something to do with each other, somehow. The second one also might be something to do with the planet, though I can't find much info on jupiter that matches any of those numbers.

Calendar
Apples

Which leaves these two, which probably have nothing to do with each other, and are linked to the clues we don't have yet. We have 9 of the 12 clues, so we should be able to find at least 3 pairs in here.

Another thing to note is that Kate Mulgrew was born April 29, 1955 according to her wikipedia page. A number that matches 1955 on one of our most recent clues. That feels super unlikely to be a coincidence, but also I'm not sure how to get a 'key' from that. Unless the key is her birthday?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 09-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #65
MaxSlave

Ok so I actually enjoy masturbating with toothpaste quite a lot. The hardestpart was waiting 2 hours after edging to go again. The toothpaste really tingles while Im rubbing my clit but after I edge, I am super sensitive so adding more toothpaste keeps it tingling for about 15-20 minutes after each edge.

The cold shower definitely enhanced the tingle as I washed off but otherwise felt pretty good. That may sound odd, but I have a cold right now and I was super uncomfortably hot before showering so it was nice to be cool for a bit. Im sure it didnt help the cold, but whatever. That was a fun dare!

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 09:06 PM   #66
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxSlave View Post
Ok so I actually enjoy masturbating with toothpaste quite a lot. The hardestpart was waiting 2 hours after edging to go again. The toothpaste really tingles while Im rubbing my clit but after I edge, I am super sensitive so adding more toothpaste keeps it tingling for about 15-20 minutes after each edge.

The cold shower definitely enhanced the tingle as I washed off but otherwise felt pretty good. That may sound odd, but I have a cold right now and I was super uncomfortably hot before showering so it was nice to be cool for a bit. Im sure it didnt help the cold, but whatever. That was a fun dare!
Thank you for an excellent report! I enjoyed hearing about the sensations you experienced during. I know toothpaste effects people differently, but it seems an appropriate task for someone who enjoys it. I hope you feel better soon as well

After finally using up that old tube of toothpaste, you wash up, taking your hard earned clue as you leave the Wolf Room.

https://imgur.com/JRSaD9u

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-08-2018 at 09:08 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 11:51 PM   #67
slaveboy2017

i want to enter the rabbit room
slaveboy2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 12:34 AM   #68
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
i want to enter the rabbit room
We've already got the clue from the rabbit room, check the spreadsheet! I think the only one we still need is the Raven room.

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-09-2018, 08:10 AM   #69
sciencegal

Since the time has elapsed on the Owl room participant, we now have 2 rooms open: the Owl and Raven rooms.
Old 09-09-2018, 08:18 AM   #70
KittenLicks

I could do the owl room, and would actually love to, but I don't have that kind of privacy until Tuesday. I hope somebody else can!

Owl room down below, for reference:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
You enter into a strange room that resembles an early 20th century classroom. Strange, who would have a classroom in a mansion? That baroness was one outlandish lady. Oh well. You look around the locked room and notice some writing on the chalkboard in the front of the room. "Naughty students deserve to be punished for disrupting learning."

School Daze
Pull your pants and underwear down to your knees and then lay yourself across a chair sideways so that your stomach rests on the seat of the chair. Spank your ass 100 times total with a ruler while saying “I’m a naughty girl/boy” after each spank. Now that your ass is nice and red, you will spend 10 minutes kneeling with a peg on your tongue and your hands on your head, leaving your pants and underwear around your knees

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 09-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #71
sexysoni

Wow sounds fun for me Raven - Risky Business please

Likes & Limits

PM DARES

Edges Counter- Total remaining (7650/7650) on 07/26/20
sexysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #72
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoni View Post
Yay! Good luck, soni. <3 You can do it!

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 09:48 AM   #73
sciencegal

Default Risky Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexysoni View Post
After stumbling around the mansion you find a mysterious door and you decide to enter. Looking around, you find you're in a dark ... kitchen? Weird. A bright green vase sits on the countertop holding a collection of wooden spoons, which you promptly ignore. You open the cabinets to find they're bare. The same goes for the fridge. And here you thought you'd be able to grab a snack before the real mystery begins. Closing the refrigerator door you notice a note on the door. Someone has left you a shopping list, just your luck! The note reads, "I haven't had a chance to go to the store in a while. You'll need to go to a special store in town to get everything. But I should warn you, the store has a strict dress code..."

Risky Business
Your shopping list is looking a little long. I think it’s time to go to the store. Before leaving your house, you will need to write 10 naughty words or phrases on your body. Each word must be positioned in a semi-risky locations. For example, if you are wearing a short-sleeved shirt write “slut” on your bicep on level with your shirt sleeve. If your shirt moves, the word may become exposed this way.

The note mentioned a special dress code. You will only be allowed to wear a shirt and pants/shorts, no underwear is allowed in the store. In addition, you may not zip up any zippers, including the one on your pants (it's a strange town). Since you won't be needing any underwear until you return, remove and hang them from your front door handle so you don't forget to put them on when you get home. Now go to the store shop/act casually. Do not hide in the bathroom or behind things. Spend at least 30 minutes out shopping before you leave.

Note: you don’t actually need to buy something for this. You may go to any public location with a fair amount of people present like a library, or simply walk around the store browsing
Old 09-09-2018, 01:30 PM   #74
otrsan

Here are my observations on the clues. They're listed according to the "clue number" in the spreadsheet, which I think is also the order in which they were found.

And thanks to KittenLicks for pointing out who Kate Mulgrew was.

1. Beaver. Picture of the Kate Mulgrew, who played Captain Janeway on Star Trek Voyager. Both April 29, 1955

2. Snake. A circle/oval with arrows of different colors pointed into it. Also the phrase "0 out." (Makes me think of "all in")

3. Bat. "495-570"

4. Badger. The number 26.

5. Fox. A blank calendar.

6. Lynx. A picture of 12 apples, in a 3x4 Grid. THe apple on the lower right is surrounded by a square. There's also a "-L" to the right of the apples.

7. Rabbit. A circle/oval with the numbers "0 160" on the left and "0 25 on the right"

8. Deer. A picture of Jupiter (A reference to a month? June is named after June, wife of Jupiter).

9. Squirrel. 1955 (year of Kae Mulgrew's birth?)

10. Wolf. XY (Male chromosome?)

11. Don't have yet
12. Don't have yet

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares

Last edited by otrsan; 09-09-2018 at 01:32 PM.
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to otrsan for this post:
Old 09-09-2018, 01:50 PM   #75
MaxSlave

Ok, hopefully the reaven room will be completed soon, so I will do the owl room and we should have all the clues.

Likes: numbing cream on clit, ruined orgasms, edging, denial, orgasm control, quick dares, playful degredation, hypnosis (though it doesnt work on me, also no bimbo or sissy stuff),

Dislikes: spanking, feet, writing lines

Limits: public, messy, scat, camera, dares that last all night, DONT call me fat or stupid, others
MaxSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk