Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-08-2018, 07:34 AM   #61
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Wonderful! Considering you may be wearing them a while you may remove them to pee.

I like the idea of the treadmill..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 10:30 AM   #62
Saskia568

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Wonderful! Considering you may be wearing them a while you may remove them to pee.

I like the idea of the treadmill..
I do not know how to thank you.

I really did not like the threadmill

Limits:family/videos/pics/hard Public/
Saskia568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 11:58 AM   #63
Saskia568

my friend has said to me that I should ask you for high heels, because then my slaves shoes. that means you I'll mess up really. with my piss with his sperm etc. only specifications. they can not cost more like 30 euros. It must be ankle boots and you must have a stiletto heel with a minimum height of 15 cm.

Please send me links. The best shoes I will buy.

Old 05-09-2018, 06:11 AM   #64
Saskia568

I would be shopping today with my friend. I was allowed to choose a short dress. The dress is red and I'm up to shortly after my ass. meanwhile I had the lush in me all the time and of course my heels. While I was in the locker room, the lush vibrated over and over again until I was about to orgasm. But I was not allowed to come. Only when I had the dress on and stood in front of the cabin, I was allowed. At home he licked me for another orgasm. Now I'm tied to a post with us in the garden and arf only back away when the ice cubes I have melted in my pussy. Meanwhile, he punishes me with edges.

Old 05-09-2018, 10:06 AM   #65
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Wonderful. I am enjoying the fact that he is only giving you a few orgasms per day - this could go on for weeks...
Old 05-09-2018, 02:28 PM   #66
Saskia568

I did cum without the permussion of my boyfriend and master. Please give me punishments

Old 05-09-2018, 02:34 PM   #67
enemaster

You need to drink 1 big bottle of water and you cannot pee for 2h
Each time you want to pee you need to edge yourself 2 times
enemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 11:57 PM   #68
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Stand in the middle of the room, and do not move your feet until you have edged 7 times using the remote vibe. If you move your feet you start again.
Old 05-10-2018, 11:59 AM   #69
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Listen to this file. Choose 50.

http://www.vivehypnosis.de/?p=5591

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:58 AM   #70
Saskia568

good Morning. a little report to yesterday. yesterday was a very nice day on which I could work off some orgasms altogether it was 7. we had a small party yesterday. some friends came over and we drank a bit. Of course, all the girls looked at me the whole time because I was wearing such high shoes. Suddenly one had the idea we could make a challenge. who can walk the treadmill the longest with such high heels. I thought I would win. until my friend said that I should go to the bathroom and introduce my plug and the lush. then I should go to the kitchen and do rice and pebbles in my shoes. On the one hand, when I was on the run, it hurt a lot. on the other hand i had to come 4 times in front of all my friends. the plug has reinforced the irgasmen. it was absolute madness.

my present outfit consists of an oversize shirt that I wear as a dress. to the pantyhose.
Currently I'm back at 47 orgasms.

Old 05-11-2018, 04:14 AM   #71
MrFrustration
Longtime User

What an excellent report. I have a punishment for you, but first I would like to know are you still wearing the same pair of pantihose without washing them? You must be getting close to 15 orgasms in them by now..

In your earlier posts you mentioned that your heels are chained to your feet. I want the chains for each foot linked together and then locked for 4 hours, with the stones/rice in your shoes. Cross your arms in front of you and have your arms firmly taped together, leaving your hands free.

Hopefully this can happen when you have friends around. Maybe you can tell people you have been dared to do it (you have!). You could carry drinks for them (very slowly).

Keep the man shirt and pantihose on for this punishment, but cut holes in the pantihose for your ass cheeks, and only have one button of the shirt done up just below your chest. Also wear the plug and vibrator. Tell everyone that they can spank your ass as much as they like. You will have no way of stopping them.

Your master should then make you edge or cum as much as possible while you are spanked.

Last edited by MrFrustration; 05-11-2018 at 04:27 AM.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:03 PM   #72
Saskia568

As a punishment I was not allowed to come today. I was the heel fixer tied together so that I could make only small steps. I had to walk on the treadmill again. this time it was 15 km. I was not allowed to wear anything more than an over size shirt. on the shirt were only two buttons closed. then we went shopping. I am spoiled all day by my lush and it was very hard to hold back the approaching orgasms. tomorrow I will wear this shirt again. at the beginning it is still completely closed. For any question I answer with no, I have to open a button. I will also have the rice in my shoes all day long. Furthermore, I will tomorrow order my new slave shoes. I will inaugurate them as soon as they arrive. I still stand as 47 orgasms. It seems like the game is far from over

Old 05-12-2018, 11:06 PM   #73
Saskia568

yesterday was a very painful day. After my boyfriend has come in a few of my heels, they are reunited. I had to go back to the treadmill. 10 km. He tortured me with a plug and the lush. During the run I was not allowed to come. Then he tied me to a pillar and let me come. but not only once but 5 times without a break. dansch I was allowed to dress. I wore the oversize shirt again. including an extremely short short. the shirt has 8 buttons. in the beginning everyone was closed. but during the course of the day I was always asked something that I had to answer with no, so that at the end of the day two buttons are left. Furthermore, I was driven to three more orgasms while we were traveling to friends. the orgasms were the most intense for a long time.

Old 05-13-2018, 02:30 AM   #74
MrFrustration
Longtime User

An excellent day.. which punishment heels did you buy?
Old 05-13-2018, 01:13 PM   #75
Saskia568

Today was a very orgasm rich day. I had a total of 13 orgasms. all standing and in public. As clothes was today again a normal day. a light blouse and black shorts. As I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow I will take a break tomorrow. But I'll call you back on Tuesday as usual. See you

Orgasms: 68/105

Advertisements
Kink Talk