Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #61
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

yes finally! please keep going

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #62
Raging Rob

Does anybody want me to continue with this. I feel like it's a lost cause >.<

I've got a story in progress here that you all should check out (:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=33537
Alsoooo, I've got any Ask Me Anything Thread! Do it. you won't. No balls. haha

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49517
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 10:22 PM   #63
Platypus
getDare Sweetheart

i really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really want you to keep writing. PLEASE

will do: most things not in limits

limits/dislikes: urine/feces, family, public, pain, pics, messy

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...926#post272926

Ask me anything! I have limits but I'm willing to push them for the sake of a thrill. If you have a dare that isn't in my limits but not in my likes, keep it mild and I will most likely do it.

Platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:39 PM   #64
Raging Rob

Haha thanks for feeling that way, but I need more support.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #65
person on get dare!

please please please please please please keep going i really like it
person on get dare! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 07:31 PM   #66
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I agree. You should really continue it.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 04:53 AM   #67
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Fantastic read, Rob! Don't stop now, I feel a naked hiking dare coming on!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:16 AM   #68
Hydroc

Send a message via AIM to Hydroc

This is getting good, and I'm really curious as to how the day will turn out.
Hydroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 10:27 PM   #69
222jkt
Account Banned

deffinatly need to continue this story!!!!!
DISLIKES: Ilegial, messy, permanet, Ilegial, messy, permanent,
222jkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:44 PM   #70
The Judge

when i first found out about getdare i was curious. This was my first ever story read and i have to say, I LOVE IT! This case is definitely in my top 5 cases. keep it up Mr. Rob. Present more to the case.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:27 PM   #71
Raging Rob

Haha "You've given me the will to LIVE!!!!!" I'm pretty sure thats from some movie or TV show, but thats kind of how I feel. I will try my hardest to post more but I've got alot of review for state testing coming up. Maybe I'll post something in a little while.

Old 06-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #72
Raging Rob

Okay scratch that, I'll post some tonight because I have to do retarded revisions for my English class, so I'll be in a writing mood. Check back later!

Old 06-06-2010, 05:21 PM   #73
Raging Rob

Haha okay so it wasn't posted when I said it was gunna be, but ayyyy you can't rush my decent work. Hope you enjoy!

I took the lead with Sam and Tom and the girls trodding along after me as we set off on one of the longer trails behind my property. The day was already turning out to be beautiful, a nice cool breeze rolling in between the trees, and the sun breaking in through the leaves up above. Not to mention all the girls in there outfits, especially Sarah who for some reason looked extremely beautiful out on the trail. We continued on for about ten minutes before we got to a clearing right by the lake, with some old lawn chairs and a canoe or two just lying out in the sun. Unfortunately there were only 5 chairs, so Sam,Tom,Jess, and Julie jumped in seats leaving Sarah standing in the middle pouting her little lips until she saw me and lightened up and took a spot on my lap, as she sat she decided to wiggle her butt over my groin, saying she was just trying to get “comfortable.”

“Hmm who's up for a little trip out on the lake in the canoes?” Tom said.

Everyone nodded in general agreement, as it was a hot day out, and the breeze out on the lake would feel quite nice.

“But,here's the catch. It's boys vs girls, we race out to the island in the middle, last boat back has to hike back to the campsite naked.”
The girls, Sam, and myself all looked surprised, but just accepted his challenge after the wildness of last night.

Sam and Tom, took the front of our canoe, me bringing up the back, being the one to give us the jump-start, while on the other side Sarah and Jess manned the front, while Julie was the strongest of the group, standing at the ready in the back.

“Ready Girls?!”Tom called over.

“You know it!”

GO!

“Ohhhh boys!!!” We hear Jess yelling from their boat. We all turned to see what could be of such importance when we were trying to win, and at that moment the girls lifted their shirts and showed off their perfect teen tits. We may have seen all of their bare chests last night, but you never get used to it. As I got sidetracked I managed to push the boat way too far out, face-planting into the water as the boat drifted away from me. The guys finally regained their senses as they started paddling back towards me. I managed to swing myself up into the boat and saw the girls already a quarter of the way out to the island. We manage to catch up to the girls in no time and we both hit the shore of the island and manage to maneuver to face back to the mainland. We're neck and neck the entire way til we decided to get a little nasty. Tom reaches across to the girls boat and pulls down, submerging the backside of the boat, letting the water slip in and slow the girls down. Our canoe slams against the sandy bottom of the lake bed near the chairs, and we make a break towards our day packs.

“Victory!” Sam shouts, as we all exchange hi-5's and smiles as the wet girls pull their boat up onto shore.

“What happened?” Tom sarcastically states, and Julie responds with her tongue sticking out at him.

“Well girls, looks like you lost the race. Time to strip.”

The girls admit defeat and begin to take off their tanktops, Julie and Jess wearing very lacey bras, and Sarah wearing her always vibrant bra which kept her perky little tits in place. Next to go were the short-shorts, as the girls shimmied them down past their goddess-like asses, I noticed Julie was wearing no underwear, showing off her smooth mound. Jess was wearing a nice pair of boycut shorts, making her ass look 10x nicer, if that's even possible. And as for Sarah, she wore a teeny little white g-string, soaked from the boat, showing her tight slit through the moist fabric.

“Whaddya say we head back to camp?” Sam said.

Questions? Comments? Dares/Truths? Lemme hear them guys! (:

Old 06-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #74
tordmaster

that was awesomeee when will there be more?
tordmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:02 PM   #75
emmah100

Amazing!!!!!!! Would like more plz! (:
emmah100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk