Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-21-2017, 04:12 PM   #61
qmu
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
You're never intruding, qmu! I'll even protect you if any of the kitties try to kill you with cutes again. :3

I don't have a paddle, but I do have a 'paddle brush'. It'll probably be the wooden spoon though. Not sure if the gif will come out right, but I'll give it a try!

Fun fact, the very first gif I was going to make in this thread was going to be a spanking one, but I had a lot of trouble getting it to look any good. The camera doesn't pick up fast, sudden movements very well, they just kind of blur, or don't show. :c However, while trying to do it, I realized something: I have a very cute butt.

And thus, the wiggling gif was created.
Oh, don't worry, we'll enjoy it even if blurred!

Quote:
(Consider yourself very lucky you don't have a thread, Mr 'Biggest nerd on getDare' :3c)
And relax, I was just teasing. ...I actually liked that... *blushes*

Just see the link in my sig... last time I got a thread I was a little traumatized by it... Two months to complete everything x_x'
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 03:34 AM   #62
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

I had an hour home alone today, so here we go, with the longest post in my entire thread.

I'm going to start with qmu's dares, because qmu is a qt-pi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
It's hard to think of these...

But it appears you like showing your cute bum, maybe a photo of your butt with the username of everyone who posted here so far written on it? =D
Tada!

What's that? It's a garbled mess? Well, you try writing on your own butt, with your left hand and see how neat your writing looks.

I did run out of space and miss a few names at the beginning of the thread, but if you can't see your name there, it's probably because it's in that mess on the left. Sorry!

I would have taken a few more pictures, or fixed the messed up names, but I did this one last, and I was interrupted just when taking the picture. I ended up having to secretly scrub off the names in the bathroom, and I even missed the ones on the sides. So, Kisune and qmu, your names are staying on my butt for the day, hope you don't mind! ^^

Thanks a lot, qmu, this was really creative and fun! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSubmissiveCat View Post
I think a gif of you humping a pillow sounds quite good, doesn't it?
Oh my, this dare... I'm going to spoil the experience for anyone that decides to do this, by just giving you a hint: There is no dignified way to hump a pillow. I gave it maybe 5 or 6 tries, different angles, differing humping... styles... but eventually I went with this one, and even it makes me blush looking at it.

Needy kitty~

.////.

Thanks, OneSubmissiveCat (I love your name!), this was... absolutely mortifying. ^w^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
'Good' Kitty huh? =>-0=
Well, here's an idea, though it's a little challenging.

You're going to need to plant the lower half of your body nice and low to the floor, and raise your rear so only that is in frame, and give us all a bum wiggle.

Purrrfect for a lil tail raiser! <3

edit: Looks like it's a double butt post session!
First, I'd just like to apologize for the mess that was your name in the first image. Your name has a lot of letters that mess up if you write them backward, like z and g and e and.. you get the idea. It was hard. >~>

Wiggly butt apology?

It was really hard taking this one, because raising my butt that high was.. strenuous. xD It also looked very silly, no matter how I took the image.

Anyway, I enjoyed raising my rear for everyone.

Thanks for the embarrassing dare, Lightze! I'm going to hop over to your thread later and get some revenge. >:3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 03:40 AM   #63
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:

First, I'd just like to apologize for the mess that was your name in the first image. Your name has a lot of letters that mess up if you write them backward, like z and g and e and.. you get the idea. It was hard. >~>

Wiggly butt apology?

It was really hard taking this one, because raising my butt that high was.. strenuous. xD It also looked very silly, no matter how I took the image.

Anyway, I enjoyed raising my rear for everyone.

Thanks for the embarrassing dare, Lightze! I'm going to hop over to your thread later and get some revenge. >:3
Puurrrr-fecto!

Exactly what was in mind when this naughty kitty suggested a tailraiser bum wiggle! <3

This naughty kitty knew it'd be a difficult one...because he may have checked could it be done before suggesting it =>->=;;;

Revenge? =>-0= *gulp* B-but KittenLicks, you're meant to be the good kitty, right?

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 04:11 AM   #64
KittenLicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Puurrrr-fecto!

Exactly what was in mind when this naughty kitty suggested a tailraiser bum wiggle! <3

This naughty kitty knew it'd be a difficult one...because he may have checked could it be done before suggesting it =>->=;;;

Revenge? =>-0= *gulp* B-but KittenLicks, you're meant to be the good kitty, right?
Hehe, thank you! <3

And I know, it's a good kitty's job to make sure naughty kitty's get their punishment. :3

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 04:25 AM   #65
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Hehe, thank you! <3

And I know, it's a good kitty's job to make sure naughty kitty's get their punishment. :3
This naughty kitty is never gonna stop blushing. =x//////x= darnit...

M/Exploring

Old 07-22-2017, 05:02 AM   #66
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh my, this dare... I'm going to spoil the experience for anyone that decides to do this, by just giving you a hint: There is no dignified way to hump a pillow. I gave it maybe 5 or 6 tries, different angles, differing humping... styles... but eventually I went with this one, and even it makes me blush looking at it.

Needy kitty~

.////.

Thanks, OneSubmissiveCat (I love your name!), this was... absolutely mortifying. ^w^
You're welcome . This is veeery nice to look at, but I have to admit though, I'm rather curious to see what your other attempts looked like. I think you should share some of those as well, so all the effort you put into them doesn't go to waste. I'm sure they're fun to look at as well.

Likes: busywork, petplay, humiliation, cute stuff, dirty clothes, cbt, filth
Limits: public, cum eating, permanent, blood, scat, messy
OneSubmissiveCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:04 AM   #67
KittenLicks

Quote:
You're welcome . This is veeery nice to look at, but I have to admit though, I'm rather curious to see what your other attempts looked like. I think you should share some of those as well, so all the effort you put into them doesn't go to waste. I'm sure they're fun to look at as well.
Sorry to say, I didn't keep them. When recording, I mostly overwrite the early attempts with the later ones.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 05:12 AM   #68
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Sorry to say, I didn't keep them. When recording, I mostly overwrite the early attempts with the later ones.
That's a shame. Not quite as shameful as some of the pictures you have posted here, but still...
I might have to come up with a punishment for deleting such cute recordings. I need my daily dose of cute cat videos, y'know?

Old 07-22-2017, 05:14 AM   #69
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
That's a shame. Not quite as shameful as some of the pictures you have posted here, but still...
I might have to come up with a punishment for deleting such cute recordings. I need my daily dose of cute cat videos, y'know?
Totally agree! Yup! You totally should! Mmhm! (Ow my tush...)

M/Exploring

Old 07-22-2017, 05:15 AM   #70
KittenLicks

Quote:
Of course.

And I don't know if anything I ever do again will be as shameful as some of these. Those banana pictures...

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 05:20 AM   #71
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Those banana pictures...
The ones greedily licking yogurt of a banana or those with a banana up your butt?

Old 07-22-2017, 05:39 AM   #72
KittenLicks

Quote:
The ones greedily licking yogurt of a banana or those with a banana up your butt?
...uh... I originally meant the latter but..

Both?

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 05:53 AM   #73
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

I do feel like you owe me some humping and since an earlier picture involving your toilet seemed to make you blush quite a bit, that sounds like a good combination for a punishment. So I want you to hump your toilet. Recording that might a bit tricky, but I'm sure you can figure something out. Also spank your butt beforehand so it's nice and pink, just to make Lightze happy .
Oh, and have a banana somewhere in the frame, because you seem to like those.

Old 07-22-2017, 05:58 AM   #74
KittenLicks

Quote:
I do feel like you owe me some humping and since an earlier picture involving your toilet seemed to make you blush quite a bit, that sounds like a good combination for a punishment. So I want you to hump your toilet. Recording that might a bit tricky, but I'm sure you can figure something out. Also spank your butt beforehand so it's nice and pink, just to make Lightze happy .
Oh, and have a banana somewhere in the frame, because you seem to like those.
Haha, wow, that is quite a mishmash.

I could do it, but if I have to do spanking beforehand, and involve the toilet like that, it'll be ages before I can actually do it. I'd have to wait until I'm home alone again.

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 07-22-2017, 06:01 AM   #75
OneSubmissiveCat
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Haha, wow, that is quite a mishmash.

I could do it, but if I have to do spanking beforehand, and involve the toilet like that, it'll be ages before I can actually do it. I'd have to wait until I'm home alone again.
I suppose, since you aren't a naughty kitty, you don't need to do the spanking, if that makes things too difficult.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, gifs, humiliation, kitty, pictures