Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-21-2017, 08:47 AM   #61
SluttlyAmelia

The demandred what pic proof do you want hehe xxx Cool dare!!!!

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:50 AM   #62
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobolala View Post
In the evening, dress up in a slutty way that shows off your bimbo body, lots of cleavage and a short skirt. Wear thong panties under your diaper. Walk the streets, go past bars and clubs where people are waiting in line to get in, or out side smoking. Start up conversations/flirt. While you're doing this, you will shit you diaper. Strike up a few more conversations in your shitty diaper, then try and find a more secluded spot and take it off. You may not attempt to clean your shitty ass. Carry the dirty diaper to a public garbage and throw it away.

Continue to walk, eventually find someone to ask for directions somewhere. After they give them to you, thank them and walk away. As you are walking, piss in your panties, letting it flow down your leg and onto the street. Don't squat or stop walking, just piss as you walk away.

PM me for proof.

LOVE THIS DARE HEHEHEHE I'm gonna do this tonight hehe what proof do you want b??? xxxxx

Amelia xxx

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping

xxx
Old 08-21-2017, 09:31 AM   #63
Kifla

Put a tighter sexy dress or skirt and some high heels. Drink a lot of water before you go out. Get a bigger bottle or box of chocolate milk (around a liter). Go to s mall and start walking from shop to shop. Go into the dressing rooms and pour some of the chocolate milk in the diaper. Do that for at least 2 shops. If you feel that the diaper is leaking or the bottle is empty go and walk on the streets for an hour. At the end go to a bus stop or some other place where there are some people, squat down, and pee in your diaper while pretending to check your phone. Walk to some public bathroom, take the diaper off, leave it on the ground and then go home

Good luck!
Old 08-21-2017, 11:55 AM   #64
Isex

Smile

Try This...

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53292

I have always wanted to try it but never got the chance...

If you are feeling even more daring go to a shop like this.

If this is not in your limits/Safe then try and eat as much of the stuff when it exits your rectum...

I hope you try this and I look forward to hear how it went for you and see the photos
Old 08-21-2017, 01:21 PM   #65
DiaperMan2223

Apparently my dare wasnt good enough. So ill try again.
Diaper up and make sure you wear a skirt. Go to a local adult novelties store and buy a vibrating dildo or a vibrating butt plug and a chastity belt. Insert your dildo and or your butt plug you just bought, turn the vibrator feature on, and lock your chastity belt on you with the diaper underneath. You must stay out in public until the batteries die, at which time you may remove them. The entire time you are out you are required to flirt with any and everyone you meet.
You may send me picture proof of the items you bought, of them inserted, and of the vibrators turned on and you locked in chastity. You must also keep track of how many people you talk to. And write me a nice report on how it went.
Kik: Diaperlover2223

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:25 PM   #66
bobolala

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
LOVE THIS DARE HEHEHEHE I'm gonna do this tonight hehe what proof do you want b??? xxxxx

Amelia xxx
I'm not sure what your limits are to the proof pics, but perhaps look at the outfit you assembled, a look at the state of your underwear after you've removed the diaper and perhaps a selfie with someone you talk to in line?

I'd be happy with anything you'd feel inspired to share.

Have fun, looking forward to hearing about it!

Likes: Roleplay, sharing fantasies, Anal, light watersports, pain (giving and receiving), CBT, masturbation, bondage, oral, voyeurism.

Limits: scat, blood, permeant damage, illegal, social suicide.

When it comes to fantasy and roleplay - I have no limits.
bobolala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 01:47 PM   #67
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Drink a glass of water every half hour and hold your bladder as long as you possibly can. when you feel you can not hold it any longer stuff 3 ice cubes in your pussy and 3 in your ass. Pull on your diaper and stuff youre diaper with ice. Hold your bladder until you go in spite of trying to hold it while wearing your ice cold diaper.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:30 PM   #68
alja
Distinguished Member

Wear a crop top and a skirt with no panties. Put a diaper on. For two hours drink a small glas of water every 5 minutes. Write DIAPER clearly visible on your stomach. Take a sharpie, 4 clothes pins and a pair of nipple clamps (or another 2 clothes pins) with you and go outside. Walk until you reach either a train route or a highway at a place everyone can see you but not reach you. Drop nude except for the diaper. Write SLUT across yout boobs. Attach the nipple clamps (or a clothes pin each) to your nipples. Attach 2 clothes pins next to the nipple clamps on each boob. Wait for a car or a train to run next to you and take a picture showing you and the train. Masturbate to the edge but don't orgasm. Drop the clamps and clothes pins, dress yourself and go back home. Write a report and send it to me along with the proof picture you took.
alja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:01 PM   #69
TheDemandred

Quote:
The demandred what pic proof do you want hehe xxx Cool dare!!!!

Amelia xx
Was hoping for a pic of you naked in the stall. At whatever point in your mastervation you want.
TheDemandred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:42 AM   #70
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kifla View Post
Put a tighter sexy dress or skirt and some high heels. Drink a lot of water before you go out. Get a bigger bottle or box of chocolate milk (around a liter). Go to s mall and start walking from shop to shop. Go into the dressing rooms and pour some of the chocolate milk in the diaper. Do that for at least 2 shops. If you feel that the diaper is leaking or the bottle is empty go and walk on the streets for an hour. At the end go to a bus stop or some other place where there are some people, squat down, and pee in your diaper while pretending to check your phone. Walk to some public bathroom, take the diaper off, leave it on the ground and then go home

Good luck!
Cool dare! what proof do you want??

xxx
Old 08-22-2017, 03:43 AM   #71
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiaperMan2223 View Post
Apparently my dare wasnt good enough. So ill try again.
Diaper up and make sure you wear a skirt. Go to a local adult novelties store and buy a vibrating dildo or a vibrating butt plug and a chastity belt. Insert your dildo and or your butt plug you just bought, turn the vibrator feature on, and lock your chastity belt on you with the diaper underneath. You must stay out in public until the batteries die, at which time you may remove them. The entire time you are out you are required to flirt with any and everyone you meet.
You may send me picture proof of the items you bought, of them inserted, and of the vibrators turned on and you locked in chastity. You must also keep track of how many people you talk to. And write me a nice report on how it went.
Kik: Diaperlover2223
God that's so hot omg!!!! Will the batteries not be going for like a whole day???? How long do batteries last??

xxx
Old 08-22-2017, 03:51 AM   #72
DiaperMan2223

Depends on the vibrator and how high the setting is. Sometimes they last several hours

My list of likes and dislikes
My list of Toys and assorted other items
My BDSM Test

Please take a minute to go check out one of my other threads:
Edge me please
Cock hero person above challenges/dares
Looking for diaper themed dare and punishment ideas

My Kik: PM me.
DiaperMan2223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 03:53 AM   #73
Kifla

Quote:
Cool dare! what proof do you want??
Oh, forgot that part. Show your outfit before you go, show messing up your diaper in a changing room, and take faceless selfie from the top, with the diaper on the ground at the end.

Good luck and have fun.
Old 08-22-2017, 05:07 AM   #74
loverboy69

Default dare

Let me try too.
So, wear your diaper and a hot skirt. On top wear your most thin blouse/shirt, without bra.
Go to the nearest sex shop, flirt shamelessly with any guy you find there, till you are wet. If you dont find any, skip it.
Then buy three small vibrators and nip clamps.
Insert one in your pussy and one in your ass. The third, keep it in your purse and put the clamps while on the shop.
You will remain in the shop, till you cum, flirting with each one who enters.
After you cum,you will have to put the last vibrator to your pussy and walk at least 30 minutes before returning home.
Proof: pics from the vibrators bought, inserted, when you cum and the last vibrator inside you.
Have fun!
loverboy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 12:37 AM   #75
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Drink 1L of water to start, then drink .5L every 30 minutes until you start to get desperate. Put a vibrator in on low. Double diaper up with slits in the innermost diaper. Dress up in something that conceals the diapers the best you can. Bring 1L of water with you, but save it for now. Go to a park or some place similar, and find random people to talk to for a minute or two each. Once you get to the point that you're about to lose control, go to the public restroom, turn the vibrator on high and put in back in you, then pour the Liter of water into your innermost diaper, then throw the empty bottle away. Now wait till you start to have spasms from your bladder, then you can leave the bathroom. Try to make it all the way back to your car without having an accident. Once in your car, you can release the pressure, and let the pee flow into your diaper.... but will it hold? You'll find out. Don't change until you cum three times from the vibrator, one must be in the car.
For proof... One shot of you diapered before you put your pants on at the start. Another in the bathroom after you pour the water down the diaper so I can see how much the diapers swelled. One more when you get home in just your soaked diapers, from multiple angles, and one more of an aerial view looking down into your diapers as you pull them away from your waist. Let me know how you enjoyed it with a full report.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.

Last edited by Iam; 09-21-2017 at 12:39 AM. Reason: Added
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, public