Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #61
Master_of_K

http://m.banggood.com/Sexy-Women-Bus...r1qhoCPmvw_wcB
Old 02-17-2016, 06:08 PM   #62
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Since we've gone past work appropriate...

http://m.nastydress.com/pg/51702.html
Old 02-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #63
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

http://m.nastydress.com/pg/8728.html
Old 02-17-2016, 06:10 PM   #64
Master_of_K

http://i.styleoholic.com/very-sexy-o...for-work-7.jpg
Old 02-17-2016, 06:10 PM   #65
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

One for the troops

http://m.nastydress.com/pg/8510.html
Old 02-17-2016, 06:12 PM   #66
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Minus the panties of course

http://m.nastydress.com/pg/111055.html
Old 02-17-2016, 06:18 PM   #67
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

Dear Andrea - you pm'd me asking me to write about how much your experiences today have pleased me. I am guessing you asked me this because I mentioned a move to 5" heels and also stressed the importance of orgasm denial and teasing in your punishment and training amongst other things. So I am proud to feel a little bit of responsibility for your current torment.

When you are sucking your master's cock this evening I want to remind you of two things - one is that I still haven't spilled my cum over your predicament over the last few days, and as a result my cock is bursting every time I think about it and every time I read more. Unlike you I get to decide when the time is right. Two, that the torment and punishment you have received over the last few days, along with your new status as a 5" heeled woman, will not simply cease. There is no reason your Sir should stop subjecting you to this intense level of torment, denial, punishment and pleasure week after week, month after month if it pleases him. Through this forum he has access to the beautiful evil ideas of many. I for one am happy to continue this indefinitely...

How does that feel? Does it make your poor denied, abused pussy drip even more down those toned legs we keep hearing about?

By the way - you still haven't reported properly on todays as your Sir asked you...
Old 02-17-2016, 06:28 PM   #68
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Gentlemen,
I know it is my place to report on my current situation. I have left the office in such a state of arousal. My pussy was swollen and wet, I had not cum yet and I can feel the non-stop pulsing from the vibe. Thanks to all of you, I have many minutes to endure still.
I really cannot take anymore of this....I have lost count of how many times that vibe has pulsed and throbbed in my cunt... I....make...it...home...
I stand in my foyer, breathing a bit heavy, the vibe STILL going. I drop my bag to the ground and hike up my skirt. My fingers finding my clit, the other hand holding me up against the door.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:30 PM   #69
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

Sir Robert,

I was very disappointed by the foul use of language in her text directed at you and your helpers in today's fun. I do not feel that's acceptable behavior of someone in her position.

I believe she should be punished for each curse word she utters. To you or otherwise.

Thoughts?
Old 02-17-2016, 06:40 PM   #70
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

All in good time NB.

At present her job stack is fairly substantial, and she has regular duties to attend too.

Stay tuned, her evening is far from over.

Sir Robert,
Old 02-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #71
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Oh man, my pussy is so wet, my clit so soft. I hold back from stimulating myself faster and harder. I need to circle so...
very.....
......slowly
I make my way to the living room....finding a spot on my sofa....I'm done...I need to cum....NOW....I lift my skirt further...
Just then Sir gets home...well you know what, I looked at him and still continued to circle my clit with my fingers. My one leg raises to the arm of the chair, even more exposing my pussy to him. Sir's eyes do not leave mine.
Old 02-17-2016, 06:54 PM   #72
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Him standing there looking at me, I slowly lick off my fingers, stand up, remove my shirt and make my way to the kitchen....
Sir will not deprive me....not now...
Thinking I might not want to make it all the way to my bedroom, I open the fridge.....
You know....I really like ice cubes.... The cold sensation on my clit and up my pussy. AMAZING....however.....
I am so wet, my pussy needs to be full now. Knowing Sir has no interest in helping me, he wants to DENY me....
I need to be full....I head to my bedroom. Ah, yes, Pinky....my favourite and oh so satisfying dildo.....
Old 02-17-2016, 06:57 PM   #73
NB311
getDare Sweetheart

I'm patient. All in good time.

We shall have fun with her full plate.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:03 PM   #74
OhPleaseSir
getDare Devil

While you are slurping on your master and typing, bear in mind the level of detail we want to see in your reporting about your day today. We want to read of every time your slutty, squirming, dripping denied state was noticed by your work colleagues, whether that be from the visual cues or the strong scent of sex you were undoubtedly carrying around with you all day.

We want to know every time you felt your juices trailing down your leg as you were talking to someone or walking somewhere and what you did about it.

Every time you worried about your wet skirt being visible as you walked by.

We want to hear of every time you had to fight off orgasm, who you were with, how you stopped it, and what happned afterwards.

We want to hear about how your constantly pre-orgasmic state made you feel about your coworkers and how it changed th way they behaved around you.

We also want to know if your new heels were noticed and how they constributed to your torment and pleasure today.

Most of all, be honest about how much you would really like this to happen again, or perhaps as a regular event. Don't be shy now...
Old 02-17-2016, 07:18 PM   #75
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Well Gentlemen,
Standing in front of my fridge, my mind fantasizing about pinky and pleasuring myself, I drop 2 cubes of ice in the tumbler, scotch (3 fingers). I always smile when I say that....
I make my way to our room. There sits Sir in his leather chair, waiting, watching me as I bring his scotch to him. I kneel in front of him. After the vibe teasing my pussy all day, I am more than eager to service Sir's cock.
Of course, while reporting on the many edges I had during the day and on the way home....
Slowly, I unbuckle Sir's belt.....
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blowjob, denial, heels, orgasm, public dare, submisive