Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: How is this story?
Terrible!!! 5 4.42%
Poor 3 2.65%
Fair 26 23.01%
Good 37 32.74%
Excellent!!! 49 43.36%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #61
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

i've probably said this many many times, but this story is amazing!
Old 11-26-2008, 02:01 PM   #62
lola78530521

Default Oh yeah..

really good. This is realy good!

LOVE IT

I know of a great site that has virtual dice...
http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/reso...s1/maths/dice/

I dont do slaves, or masters...I do TorD though...
lola78530521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:04 PM   #63
CheshireCat_13
getDare Sweetheart

This is a really good story. Please continue and post the next segment as soon as possible.

Limits: Public, piss and shit, extreme pain, needles (i'm deathly afraid of them), anal.

If you wish to talk to me you better have decent grammar. Do not mangle the english language please.
CheshireCat_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:28 AM   #64
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Seventeen

(Sorry I dind't post on Friday like usual; you know, Thanksgiving and stuff!)

Pam was standing in the parking lot. The man in the purple hat said to her, "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Luke Reynolds. Your first task is very simple. I notice your, um, humble outfit." He motioned to the remainder of her homemade clothes. All that remained were three shopping bags acting as a bra, and a fabric circle as underwear.

"Well, I've brought a change of clothes for you. First get out of your clothes now, and I'll hand them to you. I've been ordered to warn you, do not try to cover yourself. I have been authorized to punish you."

She would be happy to recieve no punishment ever again.

She daintily removed her 'bra'. A surge of shame came as she removed the last shopping bag. Instantaneously, she blushed.

Then, she untied the string, and the fabric dropped to the ground. She was completely naked; vulnerable in every respect. Humiliated, devestated, tortured; none of those even began to imply the kind of emotional pain she felt at this moment.

For those ho read this story at leisure, for those who do not understand how this must feel, I have provided a guide. First imagine yourself as a vrgin teenage girl. Then imagine yourself standing entirely naked, unable to cover yourself, waiting for an utter stranger to get clothes out of his trunk. Finally, imagine yourself in the third largest city on the globe, and the largest city in the country.

Luke finally produced clothes. They were a skimpy red bikini. She snatched them out of his hands, and put them both on. "Ahhh." she sighed. She never imagined how good it must feel to wear a bikini in a large city.

"Okay," said Luke, "It's time for you to get the car keys." With that, he threw them.

"Why'd you do that?" asked Pam furiously.

"Just go get them."

She ran over to the area where she thought she saw them. After precisely 27 minuts and 43 seconds of searching, she found them. She strolled along to find Luke, but he was not there. She put the key into the door, and it opened.

Inside there was a note.

"Good job, slut. Now then, it's time to do yor next job. You'll see paper and a pen. Write the following over and over again until I get back "I am a slut." You got that? Good. Now get to it! By the way, while your in this car do not make any sound whatsoever, or leave for any reason."

She took the paper, and started writing.

Seconds soon turned to minutes. At twelve o' clock, on the dot, Daniel entered the car. "You can talk now." he said. By 12:00 she had written it 723 times over. Her hand obviously hurt.

"Thank you master."

He started driving. Pam was so glad to leave New York City. Daniel said, "Slae, I believe you've written me a poem. Please, recite it."

She did so. All 723 times.

By the end of the poem, Daniel said, "That was the worst poem I've ever heard."

__________________________________________________ ____

Soon they arrived at a beach. There was no one there. This was not so shocking, seeing as it was April.

For those who live closer to the equator, or landlocked, I will explain something to you about water in April. They are in Connecticut. In April, in Connecticut, it would be FREEZING. Like, 35 degrees Farenhiet freezing.

They got out. "Okay slut, first," said Daniel, "you are to put sand in your bra cups ad panties."

She gingerly did so. It was very itchy.

"Good, now go for a swim."

"Are you kidding me? I'm not doing that!"

"Why?"

"Because I'll freeze to death!"

"I'm giving you one last chance. Will you or will you not go into that water?"

"No!"

She was so sick and tired of being ordered around that she forgot about the blackmail. "You, slave," said a very angry Daniel, "are going to be punished. Get in the car."

She returned to the car. He drove sharply and speedily. They returned home. He ordered hrer, "Come with me."

She did so. He took her down to the basement, and then to the sub-basement. Then, he opened a door she had never been through before. The punishment room.

He threw her onto a table, and cuffed her arms and legs. He tore off her bikini, and proceeded to whip her. Never before had she felt this much pain. She began to cry. He chained her some more.

He proceeded to gag her. Then he left the room for five minutes. Pam was very nervous. He returned with a bucket of hot wax. He poured it on her.

More tears formed at her eyes. She was covered with multi-colored wax. It still burned.

He then inseted a vibrator into her pussy. He tied it there, and knotted it three times. With a final flourish he put a lit candle in her ass.

He then left the room with this final statement, "I will see you in 24 hours."

__________________________________________________ _____

Comments please!
Old 11-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #65
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Part Eighteen (A turning point)

It had been seven hours so far. Pam lay here hungry, tired, thirsty, in pain, and yearning to breath free. There was no clock, no windows. Pam had no idea how much time had passed. It felt like ages.

This time she could not eat, drink, not even talk. All she did was lay there, repeatedly cumming. Occasionally a drip of wax landed on her, but the candle was almost burnt out now.

She was tired but this whole thing kept her from sleeping.

So all she could really do was think.

This is what she thought:

"This is hell. What have I done to deserve this? Why God? God who I love so much, why do you test me so? Why?!

"How did I get into this mess anyways? Me and my stupid swim club. 'Oh look at me, teacher, I'm staying late to practice more. Lah-dee-da-da.' I was stupid. Oh, and then I really take the cake by showering there. I could have waited five minutes, and I'd have been home. But no! I had to did t then.

"What am I saying? I shouldn't be angry at myself. I should be angry at Daniel! Daniel; that fithy, no-good, evil, sadistic, cruel, slimy, mean, stupid, hating, treachorous bastard!

"Why, he, he, blackmails me. And what does he force me to do? He makes me strip, take punishments, break all my limits! Why? What joy does he get out of it?"

She spent the next hour mentally cursing him. She said insults, she named the list of cruel things he had done to her. She cursed him. She swore. She thouht of how she would torture him someday.

But after an hour or two, she was fresh out of anger.

"If I'm angry at him, he can always blackmail me more. Whereas, if I make him happy, maybe he will forgive me. Maybe he will stop blackmailing me."

Another part of her is called into existance. It says, "What the hell, Pam? Why are you even considering submission! Why?"

"It would not be real submission," said the part of her who we shall refer to as A, "It would be temporary."

"So fake submission?" said the part of her who we shall refer to as 'B', "What good will that do?"

"Not fake," said A, "Just, well, we could delude ourself into thinking that we really should serve that creep, Daniel."

"Great," said B, "then we'll get more pain and suffering. Some day we'll wake up and realize all this torture, and we'll do something stupid."

"It would be reversable." said A, "The end of the blackmail should be enough to stop our delusion."

B had no argument, and Pam's concious had heard enough.

Her brain started replacing all the anger in her with loyalty for her master.

Her brain singed all her limits.

Part of her was sad, and worried that she would never escape this.

Another part said, "Just go with the flow. Soon enough we'll escape, and we'll bring back all the limits, and she can just be Pam again."

The inward debate ended.

She lay there, now enjoying every time she cummed.

Her body had taken control ofher mind. It didn't want pain, and did whatever it could to stop it.

Now, temporarily her self-esteem paradoxially relied on her humility.

Hours passed.

Daniel entered the room. He removed her gag, and said, "Everything okay, slut."

"Yes." she chimed out in glee.

She wanted to serve. She wanted to serve only her master. She got pleasure out of this. This natural instinct, this defense mechanism. She got pleasure, meaning, she was doing something right. Her sub-concious knew this was temporary, until she was free.

Simply put, Pam had been broken.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:01 AM   #66
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Cool Well how did you like it so far?

Please, please, please write back!

Are there any suggestions at all?

Thank you to all those who have written back, especially interesting for your honesty and description.

I will write more soon.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #67
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

Great addition This just keeps getting better and better, i think im starting to understand this girl.
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #68
HottayFerSure
Account Banned

yeah, it does keep getting better and better!
Old 11-29-2008, 06:29 PM   #69
eye--candy

Smile i love this story!

this is an AMAZING story! when i first get on getdare this story is the first thing i look for and i get upset if it has not been updated with a new segment. Please continue!!!!! PLEASE!
eye--candy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 07:43 PM   #70
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Nineteen

Thank you all for all your kind words. Your support has kept me writing this story; even through some of the parts I don't like. Now, I have a little more to add, before I have to go:

Pam had been broken. Her mind had given in to her body, temporarily. There was a mutual agreement between body and mind that she would eventually emerge from this sick game with as little emotional scars as possible, not to mention real ones.

Daniel untied her, and as he did so, Pam burst into tears. "What is it, slave?" he asked, showing little concern.

"It's just that," her voice trailed off.

"What?" now Daniel was interested.

"Master, I'm so sorry! I should have never disobeyed you! You are a good master, and I should have never rebelled against you. I'm sorry."

Daniel, for once, was speechless. "Well, er, um, I don't really know what to say. But, um, how can I believe you're not just sucking up?"

A wicked grin spread across Daniel's face. "I know how to tell."

He took the whip again. "After each lash, say how good I am. If you cry you will be further punished. If you curse me, I shall release the photos. If you compliment me in a different way each time, not only will you be spared, but I shall know you are truly submitting."

She had not been unchained. The first lash. "You are wise!"

The second one. "You've always been good to me."

The third one. "You are a good master."

The fourth. "You are handsome, and just what a real woman wants in a guy."

The fifth. "You are a genius, a good man, and a fabulous person."

The sixth. "You are fair. You give me second chances when I don't deserve them."

The seventh. "Never before have I met a man like you."

The eighth. "May happiness come to you in every respect; may you be filled with pleasure all your life."

The ninth. "You rock." (This one was rather simple.)

The tenth. "I truly want to submit to you, and only you master."

Daniel was speechless, dumbfounded. How could he had broken this spirited, kind, moral girl? He had a huge ego already, but this; this was incredible. He was flattered. Utterly flattered. He had expected her to cry, but not a single tear was shed.

He had not the heart to go on further. He simply could not believe it. And in this confusion, he was overjoyed. Now he had a limitless slave, to preform his every desire!

He smiled and said, "Wonderful! Simply wonderful! Slave, I was worried about you; you were always a spirited one. I had ondered if you would ever be broken. But you seemed to have finally submitted. And all on your own, no less. You know what. I've got to make a call."

He ran out of the room, with an extra spring in his step. With every stair he climbed he thought of a new naughty idea as to how to torture her. He returned with a phone. He locked the door, and untied her.

He put it on speakerphoner, and it began to ring. "Hello?" asked a familiar Uncle Tom.

"She's broken!" Daniel said gleefully.

"Broken? You mean; you broke that bitch already! Wow! Nice job, Daniel! Put her on."

"It's speakerphone, Uncle Tom."

"Oh. Pam, you stupid bitch, what took you so long? I'm just kiddin' ya. How's my boy? He a good master?'

"He's wonderful." She said dreamily.

"Excellent! This deserves a celebration! I'm; you hear that? I'm opening a bottle of sparkling cider. I would drink champagne, but it's too expensive!" He burst out into laughter.

Dan and Tom had a little more small talk, and then they each said their goodbyes. The phone clicked, and Daniel was once again talking to Pam. He still couldn't believe it.

"Slave, as a reward, we are going to have a submittance ceremony."

He produced a collar. "This," he instructed, "Is not a toy. It is a beautifully crafted collar. And more than that, it is a symbol. A symbol of your submittance. A symbol of your loyalty. Do you accept it?"

"Yes." she said.

"Repeat after me," ordered Daniel, "I so swear,"

"I so swear,"

"To submit to Master Daniel,"

"To submit to Master Daniel,"

"to fulfil all his needs and wants,"

"to fulfil all his needs and wants,"

"to take all his orders,"

"to take all his orders,"

"and to act with his manners."

"and to act with his manners."

"I will accept all punishments,"

"I will accept all punishments,"

"and be his slave,"

"and be his slave,"

"for as long as it pleases Master Daniel."

"for as long as it pleases Master Daniel."

"Good!" cried out Danile in joy. "Now, slut, it is time for you to go to training. You will return in two days to a party. At this training, you will prepare to learn about how to be a proper little cunt. Clear?"

She nodded, and nhe said, "You will need to pack nothing. A taxi will pick you up. Tell him to take you to 81 Joy Avenue, in Caltis Creek. That's in New York. Write that adress down. You will be greeted by a man in black. He is not your teacher. But he'll take you to him. Have fun, and try to learn something."

She put on the outfit he gave her, all black.

She was ready; or so she thought.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #71
eye--candy

Talking great!

i really love this story! i know i have posted this before but THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER!!!!!! Please continue! it is getting really good!
Old 11-30-2008, 05:20 PM   #72
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

^ I second ! This is great !
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 06:01 PM   #73
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Part Twenty (very short)

(This'll be short, because I don't have much time. Thanks for all the comments. )

__________________________________________________ _____

Pam got into the cab. The ride was short, breif. She was in the mood to talk to the driver. They chit-chatted a bit. When they reached the destination, she paid him and stepped out of the taxi.

It was foggy that morning. Overcast too. Pam made out the figure of a man in black. She approached him. He held an umbrella.

"Good morning," he said in a monotonous, militaristic voice, "I am Mr. Drew. I will be taking you to your teacher. Follow me."

She followed him inside a white house. Inside, it was also white. She was first in a corridor. There was no attempt at decoration. It was all too clear that this was a bad place.

Mr. Drew led here into a room, furnished with a table, chair, and dry-erase board. He left her, saying, "I will fetch your teacher. Wait here please."

She heard a voice coming from outside. It sounded evil. "Daniel," it said, "I can not teach her in two days. It has to be three! We agreed on three. Please; mmm hmm, mmm hmm. Yes. Three days it is. Goodbye."

A man walked in the door; he too was dressed all in black. He had brown hair, black eyes, and looked to be 35. She immediately didn't like him.

Just to clear something up; you were told that she had been broken. This meant that she submitted to one person; Daniel. She could not respect, let alone submit to, this man. This was one of his jobs. Making her submit.

But you'll read about that later. Till then...

__________________________________________________ ___________

Yes I know it's terribly short! Sorry. But really, does anyone have some suggestions?

Old 12-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #74
eye--candy

Thumbs up i love it!

this story is getting really good because it is not rushed like a lot of other stories here. i know i post this a lot but PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #75
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

You've really improved from your first post, it's very good to see that this story is progressing along the lines you set for yourself. It's obviously stimulating your readers into a frenzy.

There is one thing I'd like to adress, and it's something in your narrative style which a little awkward. I'll explain:

A man walked in the door; he too was dressed all in black. He had brown hair, black eyes, and looked to be 35. She immediately didn't like him.

Just to clear something up; you were told that she had been broken. This meant that she submitted to one person; Daniel. She could not respect, let alone submit to, this man. This was one of his jobs. Making her submit.

But you'll read about that later. Till then...

What happens in this sentence is that you switch narration POV. You're describing the scene from the perception of an omniscient narrator (someone who sees and knows everything and can therefore report anything happening), then you switch to the first person for your 'exposition' about Pam submitting to Daniel but not to anyone else. It didn't work for me.

When you write a story, try to remain within the same narrative POV; don't switch back and forth because you need to tell us something. Do it in the original narrator's voice.

As I said, great show so far. Keep it up. I'm so pleased this was moved to Mature Stories.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk